All Comments on '"500 Stories": A Look Back'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
SchakaSchakaabout 3 years ago

Congratulations on the 500th! I'm a big fan and I'm looking forward to the next 500.

ReadytedyReadytedyabout 3 years ago

Congrats on hitting 500 stories. Hope you can do another 500. My daughters and I love all of them and have tried to do most. Lol Thank you

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 3 years ago

A fun review, but from about page 8 on your illusions aren't working the majority of the time.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Congrats on your milestone. Love the artwork. Are u going to incorporate the artwork into the existing stories and add more?

I sure hope so.

Am in love with your persona😜

goamz86goamz86about 3 years ago

Very interesting idea for your 500th. I enjoyed it. You should be proud. That’s a great accomplishment. Thanks for mentioning me and my wife’s series. Calling it one of your favorites? I am honored. And please please please write at least one more chapter in that series for me.

*bowing in reverence *

FlemSnopesFlemSnopesabout 3 years ago

Cheers! Here's to another great 500!

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienabout 3 years ago
Love your work

Was such a nice review to remember all these works. I may have to re-read this once more, but one story I didn’t see mentioned which is my absolute favorite story of yours was “Finding Euphoria”

Can’t wait to see what the future holds for your stories. And thank you for writing

cdbrittany4bbccdbrittany4bbcabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful snyopsis of a brilliant erotic writting career

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 3 years ago

My favorite is still STRAIGHT HOUSEWIFE BLACKMAILED.

surferjakesurferjakeabout 3 years ago
Great review

Ive enjoyed many of your stories over the years, and this is a great look back. The background is especially interesting. A bote on the sissy side of thibgs - there are men who enjoy the feminization, but do not like men, or are not interested in sex with men.. Just a thought - a lot of stories tend to follow that trope.

The exploration of the dominate vs submissive mindsets was very interesting to hear your perspective as well. Well done.

Breezy_BBreezy_Babout 3 years ago
We're just getting started

Thank you, Mistress Jasmine.

Thank you for shouting out your Babygirl Breezy.

I think we both know that 2021 is going to be a lot freakier and nastier than 2020.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

500 versions of the same premise, and the same silly dialog. Don't hurt your hand patting yourself on the back...

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Love most of your work. 4/5 only because half the illustrations don't open. Hoping for another 500.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago
#1

Yes, Jas, you are #1. But the #1 is for the first comment I'll make for this retrospective. I've only made it through 4 pages. You asked about another professional woman to be seduced by a domme lesbian. I have two - first a female lawyer - I'm retired from that profession but had many fantasies about this while still actively practicing. The second was brought to mind by the scene of the crucifix used as a dildo and a message I recently received from a lady in London, UK, in which she used the word "habit" - a Catholic nun in the old penguin-style habit they used to wear. Let it be known that it is a Roman Catholic making this suggestion. And because it is a lesbian seduction, I did think the word "Catholick" might appear in the story. You might even be able to use one or both of these ladies in the turning contest that many of us would like to see completed. As I work my way through the rest of this lengthy work, I hope to be inspired to leave more comments. I've already given you 5 stars for this based on the first four pages. I have no doubt that the remaining ten will give me no reason to regret that rating. And, in honor of Columbo, just one more thing - I regret not including stockings in my Olympic Bet story that you so graciously granted me permission to write. Mea culpa, Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
you had me from the start at silk stockings lover

What a great summary and with some wonderful illustrations. Please do keep writing for a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Superb

Jasmine , I think you capture erotica beautifully and long may you continue

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenabout 3 years ago

Everyone,

In case it helps, yesterday (Feb 15, 2021) there were indeed lots of pics that didn't load, but by now that issue has been fixed.

Dunn81Dunn81about 3 years ago
Loves a lot

You're black femdom, interracial lezdom stories. I hope you write some more ;) good job!

doctorbrowndoctorbrownabout 3 years ago
great

I really love all your stories.. keep on writing.

SilverloadSilverloadabout 3 years ago
Congratulations!

This is an excellent essay and 500 stories is an enormous feat. Here's to at least another 500 wonderful stories! Keep at it and I'll keep coming back for some of the best reads on this site!

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

Where does the time go.

Rebecca's illustrations, were Lustfull, apeared to be simple simply erotic.

You did a good job with the stories to. Ha ha. The cheerleaders and other lezdom stories were my favorites. I'd like to switch teams. They are very erotic, not that we had a choice.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

I couldn't count the number of times I read the bfc series. Really hope that there could me more new chapters

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 3 years ago
500?! Wow!

Hi Jasmine,

I couldn’t believe it when I saw the title of this essay in the Literotica Illustrated section. 500 stories! I’ve always been a fan of your work, but there are clearly so many of your stories I’m going to have to catch up on!

I had to go back and read “Stocking Tales: Face full of Cum” again because of the gorgeous “Housewife Kelly”. Any chance you could work with her again, with her maybe showing even more of her lovely body.... covered in cum, of course?

Any stories illustrated with Rebecca’s work are a must read for me.

Loving your “Hedonism Island” series and really looking forward to part 3.

Finally, are you and your models Kelly Anderson, Vanessa, Nylonkitty and Daisy Haze on Twitter? If so, I’d love to follow you all.

Here’s to the next 500. You make an old (sixty something man) a happy reader.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago
#2

Jasmine, have I told you I hate long stories? Nonetheless, I've now made it onto page 9 (and section 30) of your encyclopedia, and it's time for my second comment on this oeuvre. First I must mention that "#2" only refers to the fact that this is my second comment here. There is nothing #2 about you or this essay at all. Then I want to tell you that I agree 100% that sucking Daisy Haze's toes would indeed be necessary and delightful as you wrote. Next I want to let you know I recognized Vanessa. I've seen her at voyeurweb.com as Vanessab or VanessaB. She's an Aussie and can be seen more by going to Google, selecting images, and searching for "VanessaB nude". Unless one is a paying member at voyeurweb.com, it is impossible to see more of Vanessa. Thus the need to resort to Google. And I haven't changed my mind about this work. It's still 5 stars.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago
#3

My third comment on your essay, Jasmine. Wow! It took me 3 different days to get to the end of this. You write and illustrate so many stories and essays that I don't know how you find time to do anything else. You have a wonderfully dirty mind. Thank you for sharing it with us. I have to wonder if there is any time at all when you're not thinking about sex. I don't think I'll ever get over my desire to kiss, lick, and suck your beautiful feet and toes shown in your photo here at literotica.com. And I think B-cup tits are the perfect size. If you want to illustrate yourself with huge hooters, go right ahead. But I hope you never make the mistake of getting your tits enhanced. And, yes, 5 stars are still an inadequate rating for this essay. Your look back did nothing if not encourage me and many others to look forward to more from you.

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 3 years ago
Have any been filmed?

Hi Jasmine,

Another comment from me. One of my favourite series of stories on Literotica that isn’t by you is the “Cursed: Idol of Lesbos” series by AnotherHotWife. I discovered last year that the first set of stories was filmed by Margo Sullivan.

Has anyone ever approached you regarding putting your work to film?

If you could have any of your 499 stories filmed, would you choose a ‘stand alone’ story, or one of your series, in the hope that more than one would be made?

I’m just re-reading your “Oh” Submission Town trilogy. I’d like to see that as a film or, if they got the right actress to play her, your wonderful protagonist Bree in the “Lesbian MILF Seductress” series of stories.

Any thoughts on this?

dougloiddougloidabout 3 years ago

Amazing body of work! Put me in the Accidental Gangbang fan club.

ChironomidChironomidabout 3 years ago

SSL, you're a seriously naughty woman! You always take me to places I never would have imagined on my own (and I'm no slouch in the imagination department). It must be the cold Alberta nights that give you the incentive to write and produce these extremely hot stories. Keep on writing and I guarantee that I'll keep on reading.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 3 years ago

Jasmine thank you for your years of phenomenal writing which I have jilled off to and reenacted many times! Blessings to you sweet author sub and I'm so glad you have a big-cocked husband to help douse all that wickedsub hotness you've got going on from the top of your scalp and tresses to your nylon encased legs, feet and toes. May you always continue to be so passionately inspired and sexually inflamed to write for us! With much appreciative licks, laves, spanks and pinches! Another adoring fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jasmine. Thank you again for your great stories and your beautiful picture..K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a really good read. One thing I've not seen much of (or not mentioned) is Brother-Sister (or just incest) pregnancy/ pregnancy risk. It really hits the kink for me because it's the reason you're not supposed to do incest, and the idea of the desire overriding that taboo is a huge turn on. Could you see yourself doing any of that?

lillgirllillgirlalmost 3 years ago

im so happy that i did find you stories, as a booklover i have alot to read now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved every story you have posted. Did you ever think of lending your talents to parodies? Kardashians, Wonder Woman, movies, television, the list is endless. But just keep writing. Your stories are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a reader, it's great to gain some insight on stories you love from the author herself. Thanks for sharing that.

I've been a big fan of your stories for years and even exchanged a few fan emails with you several years ago. My favorite (of many of yours that qualify as favorites) is still "Mom: Becoming My Daughter's Slut". The domination and submission dynamics going on in the character's heads are the sexiest parts for me by far.

My favorite portions of this story are "The First Stage" where mom starts offering her daughter foot rubs and says, "The next week ... I ended up giving her a massage every day when she got home from school, I brought her drinks while she was watching TV, and continued to compliment her." And later, when mom lists the ways her daughter has begun feeling entitled to her mother's service and says, "It was clear I was her personal servant, her maid, and I loved it." Sections such as these could dive into even more detail for my tastes, e.g. mom asking daughter to approve the weekly menu; mom sliding off the sofa onto her knees to gain a better angle for daughter's daily foot rubs; while giving the foot rub, mom asking daughter to confirm the day's menu plans or override with whatever she's in the mood for and so on.

I enjoyed the sequel as well, and hope for there to be another one day. In the sequel, my favorite part is the pizza ordering episode. If you decide to continue, I'd hope for more situations like this where the daughter casually demonstrates her dominance in ways that almost, but don't quite cross the line of acceptable public behavior. Maybe Kaylee could dominate Evelyn in front of some of Evelyn's adult friends, although Kaylee showing off her control over her mother in front of her peers is always fun, too. I'm sure Kaylee would enjoy having her mom give her a foot rub in front of her clique. One or two of Kaylee's friends might start pushing boundaries to see how much they can order Evelyn around while they're visiting, too.

Anyway, you have many other great stories that you might prefer to revisit first, as well as new ideas that I haven't even imagined. I look forward to following along where ever you decide to take us.

crusoe1crusoe1almost 3 years ago

Loved your stories and times I messaged my tits and pussy while reading them. They are all favorites. Thank you sweetie so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always great stories! Thanks for sharing and please don’t stop writing…

StryWrter7StryWrter7over 2 years ago

As Others before me .. I am amazed that you've done well over 500 stories - I have been a reader of your work for some time, and a writer (alas, a lot less stories) .. but slipped away from writing some time ago - as I discovered Role play - I have saved many good role play's cause its not how I'd write it - but how it played out that counts ! You mention that you got into some role play - I would be curious - where - and under what name? (private message if you'd like) Good luck on your next 500 stories ... I know they will be just as good !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have greatly enjoyed your incest-bdsm stories over the years.

My favorite is Deconstructing the Professor, the race dynamic is very well researched. In fact it is probably my all time favorite erotic story.

While I enjoy still enjoy them, they have started to become a little repetitive.

Would be nice if you could involve some bondage, spankings, torture/pain, wax play, pee play etc. & end with a mom-son marriage & mother's pregnancy.

Also, when you involve a lot of characters the stories seem less & less real. Stories with a few characters where the incestuous nature of the relationship is kept secret would sound more real & exciting.

Just my thoughts. I do appreciate the stories & the effort it must take.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is actually a really cool idea. You’re the best creator here or at least one of. I have a dumb idea I wanted to suggest, would you do an erotic story about a female dictator? Some great examples of how to write a dictator would be Pagan Min who’s probably my favourite character in fiction (seriously you should watch his scenes on YouTube he’s hysterical, terrifying but also sympathetic) or Anton Castillo who also has great scenes on YouTube. Not trying to give you homework just ideas I think you’ll like and could serve as inspiration. Thanks for reading this dumb comment, keep making hot stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi, only just found this site this week and read through your Backseat Mommy series. I found it to be well written and very sexy and enjoyable to read, while not being toooooooo contrived (any more so than any other erotic fantasy, I guess!). The twist with the dad is a theme I've seen done elsewhere and, while it gives the mum a great "get out of jail free" card, it comes across as a little "convenient" :)

I'm working, so I've only been able to skim through this piece (plus I don't want any spoilers for stories I've not read yet!), but I noticed that you mentioned Backseat Mommy a couple of times in passing, saying that you'd discuss it in more detail later in this essay. I had a look through it and didn't see any subsequent mentions of it. Not sure if this was an oversight, as you packed a lot in, or if I'm just blind!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading some more of your stories in the coming weeks! Great stuff, keep up the good work!

IamFred69IamFred69over 2 years ago

You've submitted over 500 stories, and I've masturbated to almost all, even the ones that don't interest me in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love the storys of illustrated by rebecca.and 3d storys.

black75black75over 2 years ago

Great essay Jasmine. On that balcony illustration that you say mirrors your honeymoon; did your honeymoon experience involve another woman? Either way we need all the details 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice! The stories that I enjoyed the most though were those illustrated with photos of you, even though they were modest. I'd like to have seen more of you in these pictures, because they brought more reality, and regardless of the high quality of your computer work, they were the most evocative. May we see more of the actual you in the pictures?

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 2 years ago

New to this site and just love your stories. This is so helpful. Than you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There have been times over the years where I have stayed away from Literotica for years at a time. But when I come back for a visit I always find silkstockingslover.

Jasmine, thank you for sharing your lovely fantasies with all of us. You are inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do any of your relationships not work out? The sex is hot but the characters are not in the same place regarding long term commitment?

To be clear, I wouldn’t want that to be a new theme. I am sure I speak for most, if not all, of your readers when I say we love that your stories have happy endings.

But, have you ever explored what would happen if the ending wasn’t happily ever after?

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Very interesting. Well illustrated. Helpful for future searches for good reads. I have started and stopped many times to actually read a recommended story and then returned for more of this summary. I can barely imagine the effort you expanded to put this together with facts and pictures. Thanks very much for this well done work. Maybe you could issue addendums at some convenient time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In "the subtle art of not giving a F***" there is an anecdote in the otherwise unremarkable book that sticks with me. In WWII a Japanese soldier was given orders something to the effect of "we are losing this war, stay out in the woods and cause havoc until one day we can retake Japan." He stays out in the woods for 30 years following orders doing his duty to his country.

A vagrant of no renown wanders into the woods looking for him after he hears of legends about him and finds him overnight, after 30 years of failed attempts to draw him out. This vagrant convinces him to come out of the woods and back to Japan. After 30 years of dutiful service he kills himself inside the year of reintegrating into society. The Japan he knew, the one filled with duty and honor, was replaced with the society that gave us tentacle porn and Nintendo.

People don't spend 30 years in the woods for sexual bucket lists. People spend 30 years in the woods for duty, honor, love, and God. China will bring us to heel inside the decade, because you are allowed to have these thoughts.

I'm not hating on occasional indulgence. I'm on the site myself. But I realize what I am putting in my soul right now is not broccoli it is cake, and I act accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can you please finish the"Family Affair" series,,,love all you're stories but that was one of the best series.......

SenorDomSenorDomover 1 year ago

Based on how many "I need to complete" comments, I suspect that additional "Training of Cecelia" episodes will not be coming out any time soon. No worries, you have given us more than enough to keep us distracted while we wait.

Kudos for this considerable catalog and all the time and effort it represents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find your stories to be the least imaginative on the site. Fuck, suck, insert, withdraw, wiggle, jiggle... Totally devoid of any real personality. Lusty automatons would be giving them credit for too much humanity.

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 1 year ago

Congratulations! 10+ years, 500 stories, and over 45,000 followers, that's fricking amazing! I don't know how you do it, but you are the gold standard for everyone writing on this site. This was a great idea for your 500th! Hope to see you here at your 1000th story too. Literotica is a better place with silkstockingslover on it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jasmine,

Question for your next letter to your readers. You have written over 500 stories. Where can the others be read?

Always, thank you.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 1 year ago

I cannot find Alison and her mom's visit for a finale to the Best Present Ever series - is that available

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have been seaching for a couple of stories by silkstockingslover. In both stories, the submissive mother was seduced online by her offspring (daughter in one, son in the other).

I remember one of the tasks the the online mistress asked her to complete was to masturbate, wipe her cummy fingers on her lips & then go to the daughter's room & kiss her on the lips.

In the other story, she was commanded to touch her son's cock.

Anyone know which stories I am talking about?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the stories & the output but I have to say they have become a bit repetitive, the same mommy pet, mommy slut & they never seem to progress to things like bondage, punishment, pregnancy.

Hope to see some more variety in future.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Jasmine/Silkstockinglover/members, any know which stories I am talking about -

I have been seaching for a couple of stories by silkstockingslover. In both stories, the submissive mother was seduced online by her offspring (daughter in one, son in the other).

I remember one of the tasks the the online mistress asked her to complete was to masturbate, wipe her cummy fingers on her lips & then go to the daughter's room & kiss her on the lips.

In the other story, she was commanded to touch her son's cock.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I believe the story you are looking for is "Mom Submission"

--

Anonymous1 day ago

Jasmine/Silkstockinglover/members, any know which stories I am talking about -

I have been seaching for a couple of stories by silkstockingslover. In both stories, the submissive mother was seduced online by her offspring (daughter in one, son in the other).

I remember one of the tasks the the online mistress asked her to complete was to masturbate, wipe her cummy fingers on her lips & then go to the daughter's room & kiss her on the lips.

In the other story, she was commanded to touch her son's cock.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I believe the story you are looking for is "Mom Submission"

Thanks for the response but this is not the one.

Bareman2929Bareman29296 months ago

Congratulations on 500 stories, I’ve read plenty and gotten So Horny Over So Many of them over the years , I look forward to reading another 500 of your very Sexy Stories and of course definitely will be Masturbating

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you

Daxdenny11Daxdenny116 months ago

What an amazing summation of over a decade of tales from the bedrooms (and other locales). I am new to literotica but quickly becoming one of Jasmine's biggest fans. Thank you for all the images your words convey and the actual illustrations that only add to the experience. Congrats on crashing through the 500 story mark and I can only hope you continue to share your wicked thoughts with us. Thanks, Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No much love in your stories... my humble opinion -Spikeco-

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really ugly AI pictures ... but they fit the stories :-/

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That's an amazing contribution from you. I always loved /love your mom son stories. It's nice to have a vague idea of how you look. Thank you.😍💋

EroticOlderman777EroticOlderman777about 2 months ago

I wanked myself silly reading this!

GKShadow515GKShadow515about 1 month ago

Thanks for all your hard work.

I enjoyed all of it.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Awesome summary of an impressive body of work. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...