The Mother of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,293 Followers

"Oh yes," Mom cooed in my ear. "I wanted you honey, but it was wrong then. Your father was around, and you were young." She let out a squeal as excited by her words, I was unable to help slamming my cock into her. "But he's gone now, and you're a man now."

Mom squealed again as I started pumping her faster.

"Oh such a man!" She exclaimed.

Mom started moving her own hips faster, meeting my thrusts and causing us both to moan. Turning her head, Mom kissed my neck and as we continued to enjoy each other began to speak again.

"And like I said honey, I promise we'll do whatever you want, next time. Anything you want!" She groaned in my ear. "We'll give each other everything we need. You can be my sweet lover, and I'll be your dirty girl, oh yes I will!"

"Oh damn." I whispered at her words.

Anything I wanted! My mind was assaulted with a barrage of images; Mom on top of me, bent over in front of me with that gorgeous ass in the air, the two of us in the shower, everything!. I let out a whimper and started fucking her harder. I could feel the cum beginning to build up and knew I was getting close.

"Oh that's it baby!" Mom cried out. "Go ahead and let me have it!"

"Oh Mom, "I moaned, feeling myself getting closer with each thrust into her hot wet pussy.

I lost the battle and no longer able to control myself I started fucking her hard and fast. Mom cried out in my ear and wrapping her arms and legs even tighter around me, started bucking her hips into mine. I could hear my cock plunging in and out of her sopping wet box, and knowing it was going to be any minute now, started to pull back so I could pull it out.

"Oh no baby!" Mom told me. "Stay right where you are I want to feel it inside of me!"

"But I..." I moaned as it was too late; I was right on the edge.

"It's okay, I'm on... Ohhhh yes!"

We both cried out in ecstasy, as with one more thrust, my cock exploded. Mom let out a low moan as my cum shot deep inside of her. I gasped as she started slamming her hips into me even harder while holding me close to her. Although I had cum not long ago, I didn't think I would ever stop cumming! We both groaned as with every thrust I sprayed more of my cum into her.

"Oh honey!" Mom purred in my ear as I continued to paint the inside of her pussy. "Oh, that is sooo nice!"

I let out a pitiful sounding whimper as my cock gave up the last few drops it had, and letting my weight go, I slumped down on top of her breathing hard.

"Easy honey," Mom whispered in my ear as she started running her fingers through my thick blond hair. "Just relax and enjoy."

My breathing started to slow and I tried to roll over, but Mom held me tightly to her.

"Stay right here Joel," She said softly. "Just let me hold you."

She didn't have to twist my arm. I laid there with my face nestled in her neck and sighed contentedly as her fingers lightly rubbed my back. Mom was quiet, and I enjoyed listening to her breath in my ear. I felt my cock start to grow soft inside of her, and she sighed as she felt it too. After several minutes, she unwrapped her legs from my waist, and I rolled over onto my back.

As soon as I did, Mom rolled over onto her side and pressing herself against me, rested her head on my shoulder. As I stared up at the ceiling, Mom put her arm around my waist and released a long satisfied sigh.

"Oh honey, you and I are going to have such a good time together!"

As good as that sounded, and as incredible as it felt, I found myself frowning.

"Mom, I... I mean what we just did was kind of..."

"Wrong?" She asked. "Says who? You want me, I want you, who gives a shit about right and wrong." Turning her head, she kissed my cheek. "Tell me honey, did that feel wrong to you?"

"It felt amazing." I told her. "I..."

"I love you Joel, I really do." Mom said. "In every sense of the word, " She paused and asked quietly. "Don't you love me?"

With no hesitation I answered. "I do love you Mom, I..." I lifted my arm putting it around her shoulder. "I always have, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever known."

"Aww, you are a sweetie." She said kissing me again, then giggling she added. "And you smell like my pussy, you naughty boy."

Just her saying the word pussy, made my heart skip a beat. Anything, she had said. What the hell was I worried about. Then it struck me.

"Mom, what about other people, I mean if someone found..."

"Don't you get it Joel?" Mom asked, as she began tracing her red fingernails across my sweat slicked chest.

"Get what?"

"No one knows us honey! The only person in all of North Carolina that knows us is Jill, and she lives on the other side of town, we'll hardly see her. No one will know who we really are to each other!"

"You mean you want us to be..." I trailed off as what she was saying hit me.

"That's right Joel, to our neighbors you and I are just a couple." She laughed. "Like I said in the mall, I'll be your hot little cougar, and you can be my young stud!"

"I never thought of that, that we could..."

"Well I have honey, I've been thinking of it ever since you came back, and I knew you'd seen me, and you kept looking. It's a whole new start Joel! You'll be able to go back to school, and we'll have a great life!"

"It sounds good." I told her. "But..."

"No buts honey." She kissed my cheek again. "Oh, we are going to have so much fun! We'll go out, and I'll dress nice and sexy for you! You'll be staring at me all night knowing that when we go home we're going to take good care of each other!"

"Damn." I said, shit did that sound incredible.

"But remember, when we're out I'm Lynn, but when we're home I'm Mom understand?"

"Okay I guess." I said. "It's just kind of..."

"I love being your Mom Joel, and I love hearing you say it in that way, love you wanting your mother." She laughed. "Remember what I always said, if you're under my roof it's my rules right?"

"Whatever you say Mom." I laughed.

"Now that's better."

Turning my head, I looked into her big blue eyes and whispered, "I love you Mom."

"I love you too honey."

Leaning up, she gave me a long lingering kiss. Breaking the kiss, she rested her head on my chest and sighed.

"You feel so good honey" She said.

"So do you Mom," I told her wrapping my arm tightly around her. "I can't believe we're going to be together like this."

"Well it's like I always told you when you were a kid honey," she paused to flick her tongue across my nipple causing me to release a surprised moan. "Keep dreaming, because sometimes dreams come true."

*

Author's note; Well I hope you enjoyed my latest effort. If you did, please be sure to vote, comment or both! Also if you liked this story, please check out my other's and put me on your favorites page! I have some fun stuff in the works, so keep checking for updates. As always, thank you for reading! Lovecraft68