All Comments on 'The Mother of My Dreams'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic and so erotic

I think the best part of the story was how they loved each other, and wanted to build a relationship on their love and just not sex.

Although the sex was fantastic, and so very erotic and taboo.

Very explicitly written and with dialogue that was to make the reading even more erotic.

I had visions of mom and son loving each other while totally involved in some of the hottest sex I've read in a long while.

Well done, and thanks for the very good story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Very fun read, but hot and well written. I've definately enjoyed reading it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

harrypotter_rodharrypotter_rodover 12 years ago
good

Nice n lucid, sure u can make it much better. add a few more chapters, though...

fireguy365fireguy365over 12 years ago
Another wet dream

Liked the way you did the dream sex. I kept expecting Joel to wake up again during the last time they were having sex and it be a dream within a dream. The slow sex at the end was good but I would have enjoyed reading how he humped Mom from behind while her tits were bouncing and swinging there for Joel to grab and play with.

Thanks for a great mom and son story with some great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very well written

great story, very well written, great love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
needs some work

this was ok but it needs to be reorganized and tightened up some. it seemed to me to be repetitive. you want to stretch out the story some but repetition isn't the way to do that. also, you used the word "smirk" a few times. i've noticed this with other writers too. have you checked the dictionary? it defines a smirk as a smile "in an affected or smug manner." is that what you meant? i thought maybe you meant it as a smile in a knowing or slightly naughty way, not with the negative connotations of affectation or smugness.

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 12 years ago
Excellent writing...

...So much passion and love. Great romance and so hot too. Keep up the good work. I've added you to all of my lists!! Thanks for your efforts!

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Very good story...

However like another said, too much redundancy. I also didn't care for Joel's constant hesitation. I felt like i want to slap him and tell to get his head out of his a$$. I imaging myself in that situation and I know if it's what mom wants, I'm in all the way! This guys a thick as a brick. I thought the dream sequence was unnecessary as the whole thing was immediately for real.

I'll tell you, you've gotta to love mom!

I did like to overall story quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Erotic

I really enjoyed this story. The build up with the dreams and description of them. As usual, there will be people that won't like some of the things in the stories. Meh, so what. You can't please all of the people all of the time.

Overall, I truly enjoyed this tale. Some spelling and grammatical errors but, not as much or more than some other offerings that I've read here.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Bravo!

An excellent mother and son tale...loved the teasing dream sequences and the climax lives up to the term! Well done! Looking forward to the next!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Loved the Story!

Mama Lynn's hot to enough power the Eastern Seaboard.

Joel's hesitancy made perfect sense IMO, FWIW. It made it hot AND believeable.

I mean, IRL, even a 21 y/o stud who'd boned a couple of girls by then would've been totally flummoxed by his mom making it clear she's wanted to jump his bones for a good while.

Sure, it's about sex but romantic sex between a mom and son.

Thus, IMO, a lot more satisfying.

A stroke story woul;d've had them pumping away in the first

sentence. Nothing wrong with getting straight to the point and all that, but I wouldn't want to hear more about it if it wasn't special for them.

For these two, it's as special as it gets, and can't wait to read mnore of their adventures!

I'm wondering if mama wants to breed with her son or just be a cougar enjoying her cub?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

such a great story. I loved every bit of it.

Thanks

Stewart

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Inception?

This story made me orgasm about as hard as my first time jacking off (all those years ago). Great story, I felt like it was inception for a bit there haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No comment from cuckeye0007 yet?

He must still be spanking one out.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Hmmm...

Good story, nice buildup, believable characters and a realistic sex scene. Not quite as "gripping" as I would have thought, but definitely worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A nice touch

Nice touch to have Mom having wanted her son when he was younger, but waiting until he was older. I like reading between the lines that she was stuck in a loveless marriage and yearning for her son. I for one very much enjoyed that the sex in the end was on the sweeter side. I would have also enjoyed seeing it get hotter and heavier,but that could always be for chapter two. Hint hint.

venus_canvenus_canover 12 years ago
Erotically charged writing

Definitely one of the very well written stories at the Lit. I loved the way you alternate between dream and reality. One of the other things I admire is how you never talk about the size of characters' body parts - e.g. thick 12 inches or perfect 36D - etc. The descriptions are sufficient enough for the reader to imagine these.

Venus

codered900codered900over 12 years ago
Nice!

Very good story. Definitely long, but worth it! Well done!

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Good Story

Kinda drawn out but erotic as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

the best story ive read so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very very sexy

this is soo good

wchellyerwchellyerover 12 years ago
Story line

You have found the true meaning of a bonding between mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING,HOW CAN YOU DO AN ENCORE TO THIS??????????

This will "absouloutly" leave you breathless. I may have read better, but i don't remember when.

KAIJFKAIJFover 12 years ago
So sweet!

The entire story was so totally positive, the characters were completely real. You done good!

tomatosmashertomatosmasherover 12 years ago
Light fun

This story was great, light and fun compared to SWB's dark and dirty, (not that the mother/son story is not dirty). I hope in the future you revisit this story when you want to take a break from BDSM and the circle stuff and write some mindless fun sex stories (as mindless as you could write). I would like to see a squeal about life in North Carolina.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 12 years ago
Wow

Great story. The mix up was really good. (Joel dreaming that is.) Glad to see you did not forget how to write after SWB. LOL.. Hope you plan to continue with this story after the sequel to SWB is finished that is. I told u i was not going to leave you alone about that. lol . Just kidding .

Mike R.

horny2play69horny2play69over 12 years ago

What a HOT and arousing story. Please keep writing more chapters, its so arousing and a great story of bonding.

Joel and his Mom should be a great way to write many more chapters about love, sharing their life and having hot sex.

His Mom should start to teach him more about sex and show him how he can become a super stud.

Keep writing and thank you !!! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You rock!!!

Really beautiful story. I hope you have more like this coming. ( no pun intended.)

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Hot damn, LC, You Rock

This is quality writing. A hot story from beginning to end. God, that Joel is one lucky guy :) Thank you for this - I'd give it at least a 10 if we could go above 5. Keep up the briliiant work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic. Just Fantastic.

I cant stop reading this story, Ive sat here and read three times in a row, You Sir, LC are a Genius.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Holy cow%+#@ Batman

Damn that was hot.

I look forward to more stories from you.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Man that was hot!

What a great story, it was so hot and the dream sequences kept coming, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for another one, great job!

light67light67about 12 years ago

An truly amazing work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Awesome story and great writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story-----more please

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
Very good way to end

I liked the way you brought forth Mom's feelings for Joel.

Hot2Trot_NowHot2Trot_Nowabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Well done on your latest story. It is perfection as per usual!

Lyte74Lyte74almost 12 years ago
WOW!!!

All i have to say is this was an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She is sooo HOT

He's young with easy on, not a hard on. She's at her life peak of need.

Great craftsmanship, flawless grammar. I'll daydream of her while vicariously him.

While first person him her view is primo, and I've seldom felt a woman's POV so well.

A nasty evening honeymoon, family style. Thankyou, I'll savor all you write if posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mothers dreams.

this is with out a doubt, one, if not the most exquist story i have read. it shares all the taboo story lines in a most eroyic way. and yet, it makes you feel asv though you are actually in the story. please continue this. there has to be a way to take this beyond its current ending. i look foward to reading future stories by you.6ffc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent, equal to the few very best I've seen

One main point about this excellent subject and story writing, is that it came in one day with 6 pages. No waiting, no teasing, just an excellent story written for us to read in one day.

I'll have to review your other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OVER THE TOP

A TRUE LOVE STORY. MOM HAS SON, MOM LOVES SON, SON LOVES MOM.

NOW THAT'S A STORY. GIVE US MORE MORE MORE, A FAN FOR EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect Story

You win the Grammy

New York Times Best Seller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mom's favorite

Barb, my mom, likes me to read aloud to her THE MOTHER OF MY DREAMS while she sucks my cock. Yes. We fuck and suck and don't care about guilt. She knows a lot of mothers who are very sexually suggestive with their sons and their son's either ignore it (intimidation is my guess) or don't get it. Our first time was a stay over at her out-of-State friend Sara's home. We had been building up to the inevitable since I passed puberty and mom wore practically nothing while home. It was the fact that we were NOT home which somehow gave me the bravado to 'close' on her. She never mentioned anything to me the next day and went about her biz as if it was normal except, her and Sara sunbathed in the nude...

We love your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Job

Another of your Great masterpieces. Keep them coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sex With My Mom

i have a beautifull mom ,i get into my moms bed everyday. She never stops me by getting on top of her.infact She spreads her legs wide she says nothing to me about it, so I do it everyday and we fuck like rabbits on a daily basis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story..........but

A good story, but with one or two spelling/grammar issues eg incorrect usage of your when it should have been you're an too when it should have been to. Find yourself an editor who will help and correct these errors. Don't let what I have said put you off, treat it as constructive criticism and keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweet Mama Love

This story reminds me of the 10 day vacation my Mom and I took up the California coast, shortly after her divorce from my father was final. I was 18 and she was 40... After 3 days and nights on the road, sharing a motel room with her, my hormones drove me to crawling into her bed with her in the middle of the night... She did NOT push me away... We never left the motel room the next day! The first time I filled my Mom with my hot load of cum was almost sensory overload! The rest of our vacation was "heavenly". There is NOTHING like Sweet Mama Love...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
The Mother of My Dreams

First, the story has a very good story line, a theme that incompasses several uprooting aspects of Lynn's (mother) and Joel's (son) love for each other. The husband's/father's dalliances, the separation and divorce of Joel's parents, and then Joels necessary withdrawal from USC in California and returning home to his mother in Rhode Island. Due to Joel's fathers financial "rape" of his mother, she has to downsize and sell her large house, which of course there is bare minimal cash equity upon the sale. They now find themselves, mother and son, relocating to North Carolina (my home state) near Charlotte where Lynn's long time friend has a vacant hom that mother and son can rent; fortunately Lynn's employer has granted her a job transfer, which will make their recent travisties somewhat easier on their lives, and Lynn can now have her son back home with her. A very good story theme, and one that should now allow mother's and son's long submerged male and female, man and woman, love to rise to the surface and begin to evolve into sating their long brewing passion, and need, for each other.

The problem with the story as written, and their love and need and pssion for each other emerges from their desires within their heart's and soul's, is that during this transistion of their move, Joel keeps reliving these suppressed dreams of his mother. The reliving of his dreams constantly clouds, stalls and causes the progress of the story to stall and cloud. The writer devotes an exorbitant amount of words, even many paragraphs, to Joel reliving and mulling over his dreams.

Joel;s reliving his dreams in it's self is not necessarily a problem; however, it is very difficult for the reader to know when the dreams start and stop. Many times, without any notice to the reader, reality and dreams happen within the same paragraph, many times even within the next sentence within the paragraph.

The dreams, and the dreamer's reality should be separated and or segregated into groupings that would stop real-time and dreamland from continually blending together. This thought process impeds and halts the readers comprehension of an easy-to-read story.

The six pages of the story is not an issue at all, in fact I love six-page stories; it's the haltingly manner the reader is faced with in order to grasp and comprehend the flow of the story. The time to read the story is increased by possibly a third of actual reading time, had the thought's of Joel's dreams been shorter and/or his dreams had been better segregrated from the flow and the real-time of the story. In these four paragraph I might not have been as clear as I'm trying to offer some constructive criticism to make your story read smoother, with a good ebb and flow. In addition, emjoyment of the story itself will be more enjoyable and provocative for the reader.

Again, the story is great, lovely in fact. The characters are written extremely well into the narrative; Lynn and Joel obviously have lots of feeling and love and compassion to show and give to each other. In fact, to me there is much more for them to offer each other--deeper love, absolutely total committment one to the other, settling into their hew envionment, young love "style" of dating, movies, picnics, trips camping, a neighborhood welcoming party, Lynn's (mother) sexy and slight exposures at some late evening dining, Joel's difficulties of completing college at a nearby school (while of course continuing to live with his mother) and even mother and son wanting and getting her pregnant. Many scenarios to explore however it should be without any influences of others.

Keep up the good work, in particular in the genre of incest between parent and sibling. You have the knack for it!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Mother/son sex is always the best...

You wrote this very well, thank you.

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
OooooooooooooooooooH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother may I have more.and more, oh! ya! also keep this story going Please..LAROC

darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
Nice Build-up and Conclusion!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic !!!!!!!!

i've dabbed a little with fuller bodied mother and son stories on my own , nothing

on line , but this story was something else ...only one or two other stories on

literotica come close ...the build up was awesome ....would've loved a second chapter

or even one where the mother is much older and her son is still very much in love with her..say late 50's for her and about 40 or so for the son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Slight critic

I know the excitement took hold of your thinking but some words sound alike but are different spelling. A good reread and correction might bring enjoyment to you as well as your readers. I found myself skipping a lot of the before years. You might want to limit the fore-story. Loved the mother son interaction, and the dream parts were as good as the actual.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"The mother of My Dreams:" - Lynn and Joel - (Mother and son)

It is exciting that Lynn, Joel's mother, has decided to uproot and move lock, stock and barrel, to North Carolina, where Lynn's transfer with her employer, awaiting her near Charlotte, NC.. It seem Joel and his mother Lynn

Lynn has decded that a new location, same employer but with all new surroundings, new people and new challenges. As Lynn said, "....be careful wisth wish for as..." yoy just miay just get it. Lyn is hoping--praying--her and Joel consummatting their love will come true!!!

This is my second time reading this masterful story. The visualizing that all the reader's flat out fucking "yes" she wishes with all her heart they do come true. I'm more thrilled reading the story a second time; there's a new clarity the second time.

And as beore, I am still awed by the magnificence to this story. The fertility of Lynn was barely alluded to, but never revealed from the writerauthor's mind; readers want to know is mother Lynn now "with child"??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
first time

this reminds me of my first time with my mother. she and I are married now with two kids of our own. she had me when she was 14 and uses her maiden name while she gave me my father's last name. nobody knows us as mother and son and our children are perfectly normal.

terrivonlottterrivonlottalmost 11 years ago
exciting

A very exciting read and one to dream of!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
really hot story

nice build-up to some great steamy sex scenes well done

qequsqequsalmost 11 years ago
oh god

Your stories are just .. awww can't even find words to describe your writing :) Thank You for what you do because it is great :)

readergeereadergeeover 10 years ago
Style

unfortunately, from the male viewpoint, this six page tale wasted almost four pages on mindless minutiae. I understand that women love all the fine points, the subtle buildup, the emotional conflict, the angst, and possibly the myriad changes of position(I was personally confused as hell trying to keep track), but men are considerably less complex and we prefer to get to the meat and potato part of the story. all in all, a good story, but if it was a movie, it would definitely be a 'chick flick'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grateful

You spin a very good story. Almost made me feel like I was there. Thanks for your time and effort you put in the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confusing

This story is quite confusing, I read it all and I was confused whether or not it was a dream or reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I'd love to hear a few stories about 45+ sons and 60+ moms finally finding eachother

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I came in buckets!! please how about another

chapter. Describing how she taught him and did everything with him. Please let me cum again!!! I gave you a 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 10 years ago
A very nice story

Thank you for a most enjoyable and sexy story. Looking forward to reading more of you. Regards from London.

RokuPRokuPover 10 years ago
This story was amazing!

Thank you so much for this incredible effort. It pushed all my (pleasure) buttons! You have an amazing talent; please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

another long and boring drawn out sex scene which is just one big turn off....don't need all that shit....better to spread it over a week or month or so and have them fucking every where they can....nothing better than fucking your mom - sister - aunt - granny - daughter...go for it ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

true story or nah?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good but not what expected from you

It was a good one but your other creations are much better than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 star

Not too bad, but it was drawn out and you could have taken some things out. Over all it was pretty good. :-)

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 10 years ago
Great the second time round.

I love it, love it, love it. Its my second read in about 6-months, and guess what? I love it still. I've read others of yours, but I think I prefer this little pot-boiler. I love both characters, and feel their mutual feelings of love and lust for each other. I'm already looking forward to my third read in a few months time. Again, regards from London.

DevilonyourleftDevilonyourleftalmost 10 years ago

Loved this story very much. I pretty much love everything I've read of yours so far!

vrieseavrieseaalmost 10 years ago
Very good and believable

Good pacing and extremely erotic scenes. Will start reading your other stories.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Holy shit, Batman...

That was awesome... I mean to some extent you can't help but wonder how stupid (or maybe just naive) he is to have not figured out that she wasn't just doing what she was doing for HER - in spite of what she said about that being what she was doing - but clearly he never thought his feelings were reciprocated...

I was a little worried you'd try to pull a twist at the end and have HER wake up from an erotic dream about HIM...

In spite of taking some time to wrap my head around the way the story started it all came together beautifully...

Dawn262Dawn262almost 10 years ago
Good Work Again!

I am going down your list of submissions here at Literotica, reading with great pleasure. It is fun to see your style and competence grow with each effort. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kudos

This is probably one of the best stories on Literotica in any genre. I enjoyed the build-up to the final denouement, presaged by the device of Joel's dreams. Too many of the stories on Literotica focus on absurdly unnatural cock sizes and huge breasts with a sex episode every "page" or two.

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
Dayummmmm !

Dayummm that was so Hot, Erotic, Exciting and downright moving. Added to my favorites and the spank-bank. Reminded me of weekend long ago when for a brief time I got to live my dream. Keep dreaming, they may come true ! Thank You for your time and talent.

GlimseyeGlimseyealmost 10 years ago
loved it

wonderful story, had me fooled with those two dreams.

just found it a bit wierd that she decided for both of them, that they would be together as a couple, living as a couple. he might still want a family of his own one day, i was thinking...

5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Much better.

Once mother and son actually get to the sex, it's far better than in some of your other stories because she doesn't start to talk like a street slut suddenly. In fact, she was believably seductive all along. However, for that single sex scene, the teaser buildup went on about fifty percent too long.

If all you're going to write in terms of actually developing their sex life together is that single first coupling then I certainly did not need so many pages of repetitive teasing. The payoff ratio needs to be closer to even. It shouldn't take as long to read about the details like the division of marital properties when old daddy split than it does to read the one big payoff scene when mother and son finally get down to sex.

Unless you were planning to reference those random filler details later in a much longer and involved novella, you could condense all the back-story into a couple of brief passages. The dreams and recollections of the horny son were a fine enough idea but they did border on being repetitious.

Still, a much better effort this time out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fabulous!!!!

The story line was nearly perfect. I love the ending.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
2nd time now

and same thing wow!!!!! awesome story keep up the great writing

papabeardougpapabeardougover 9 years ago
Fantastic as always

Fantastic as always as far as I am concerned.

Thank you for sharing ALL of your stories, with the time you put into them, it really shows

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Proofreading!!!!

I loved your story great in every respect except for your use of the word "lied" as a past tense of "lie". Lied is past tense for telling an untruth. the word you are looking for is "lay" as in "lie, lay, lain" and if you place something like a mat on the table that would be "lay, laid, laid" .Happy writing!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
very nice story,

the way it was told was remarkable.

too bad the spelling and grammar errors were so sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AS USUAL VERY GOOD

YOU ALWAYS EXCEL IN THE MOTHER/SON INCEST HOW ABOUT ADDING A GRANDMOTHER OR 2 AND AN AUNT ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave you a 5 for your effot and content.

You made me cum a few times. Very good story, and very erotic

IrfonIrfonover 8 years ago
Like you said.....

. "Keep dreaming, because sometimes dreams come true."

...ain't that the Truth ?....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great fucking Story!!!

Wearing all those tempting outfits, I'm sure Lynn was hoping Joel might make a move on her. Especially when she was masturbating, and she knew he was watching, but he didn't. Fortunately, his dreams revealed his lust for his mom, and she could reveal her same desires to Joel. What a beautiful hot body Lynn has, I'd be fucking her every chance I got!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm jealous

I wish I had a mom like that but my mom rejected me so if their are any moms that want me I'm 27 male from California

LeonardZFLeonardZFover 8 years ago
Great;)

Many parts were too much fun. Like the inner thoughts of the boy debating himself so well. It was tickling and erotic as well. And the boy waking from dream twice. I was worried at the end that it would end at dream as well but it's good that it didn't.

Loved to read like I love to read your all other romantic incest stories.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Yes

Yes - five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic. a little to much non sexual content but great.

Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a great story!

Loved this story, one of the best ones l've had the pleasure to read. Nicely paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 Stars

It was a really good story I think it needed more maybe write a second chapter where they get married and have a child together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Fabulous story. Loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stars

Six Stars........

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22293 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...