The Mother of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,293 Followers

"A...are you sure?" I asked, part of me was screaming to shut up, but I needed to know she was really okay, "You...you don't have to, I..."

"I want to Joel, "Mom whispered, kissing the tip of my cock. "I want too, because you want me. Who should I do this for? Some asshole from work who'll tell his friends he fucked me? Some loser at a bar?"

Looking up at me, she smiled.

"Or should I give it to a good looking young man that loves me." She pushed her lips out in a pout and with her big blue eyes wide asked, "You love me don't you honey?"

"Oh yes." I said. I wasn't sure in what way she meant, but Mom quickly cleared that up.

"And I love you Joel,." She licked her lips again. "Oh, yes honey, we are going to love each other in every way."

Giving my cock a couple of hard pumps that made me moan, she said.

"Now enough talk honey, we can do that later; right now you just tell me what you want."

Taking a deep breath, I whispered.

"Lynn, I want you to..."

"Lynn?" Mom asked, letting my cock go."Since when do you call me by my first name?"

"I..." Confused, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Since when would you, you know...."

"Suck your cock? Right now honey, but you call me mom, even during this. Other guys would call me Lynn, but only you call me mom, and I loved hearing you call it out during your dream," Grabbing my cock again, she continued. "Oh, you made me so wet the way you called for me, so do as I tell you Joel, tell your mother what you want."

Up until now I hadn't thought I could get any harder, or that this whole thing couldn't get any hotter, but hearing her tell me how wet I made her erased the last of any doubts I had. Looking into her eyes I said.

"Mom, I want you to suck my cock, just like I dreamed about."

"Oh, it will be better than your dreams honey."

Taking the head of my cock into her warm wet mouth, she started slowly sliding it into her throat. Reaching down, I gently placed my hand on the back of her head, as teasingly, an inch at a time, she took my aching prick further into her mouth. As she worked those soft lips and wet tongue down my shaft, her big blue eyes were looking straight into mine

Mom was sideways to me, and her head was turned as she sucked on me, causing my cock to bend forward. As she took me all the way in, I could see her lips touching the base of my shaft. I groaned and unable to help it, thrust my hips as her tongue slipped out and licked my balls, while having me completely engulfed in her mouth. Holy shit, my mother was deep throating me! Mom slurped her way back up to the tip of my cock, and after swirling her tongue around the tip started bobbing her head in a slow steady rhythm, that felt incredible. The entire time she was sucking on me, her eyes never left mine, and I swear the sight of her enjoying sucking me, was getting to me almost as much as how good it felt.

Speaking of feeling good, Mom did expect me to take care of her, and I did not want to disappoint. Sliding my hand up to the top of her shorts, I slipped it inside of them. After giving her round little ass a good squeeze, I slipped my fingers between her legs and for the first time, touched my mother's pussy. Mom moaned around my cock and I groaned as well. Jesus Christ was she wet! My fingers slid easily through the wet folds of her silky flesh. I started to rub them up and down, and Mom again moaned her approval around my throbbing prick. Slipping my hand from her shorts, I grabbed the edge of them and shoved them down over her ass.

Mom, shifted again, turning so that her ass was pointing towards me. This changed the angle of her sucking and I let out a long moan as I could feel my cock now going even deeper into her amazing mouth. I pulled her shorts down to where her knees were bent, and for the first time since she started, I took my eyes from the sight of Mom blowing me and stared at her ass.

"Oh yes." I sighed as I took in not only the sight of her round firm ass, but could see her pussy winking out from between her thighs.

Mom's pussy was smooth and even in the weak light from the bathroom several feet away, I could see it was glistening. Putting my hand between her legs, I again rubbed it through her lips. Mom's hips twitched against me, and I heard her moan softly around my cock. Sliding my fingers down the length of her pussy, I gasped as I felt her hard clit beneath the tips of my fingers. I started rubbing my fingers in slow circles pushing on her clit as I did. Mom removed my cock from her mouth and panted, "Ohhh honey, oh right there!"

Mom immediately went back to sucking my cock, but this time not only was she sucking faster, but I felt her hand start to pump me as well. I gasped at the sensation of her jerking me off as she blew me. I could feel my thighs starting to shake, and trying to hold back, focused my attention back on Mom's pussy. Mom's pussy! Oh that sounded so right and wrong at the same time. Going with how right it all felt, I slid my fingers up from her clit and after a brief pause, shoved two fingers inside of her.

Mom cried out around my cock and immediately started rocking her hips back and forth into my me. Her pussy was hot, wet, and amazingly tight. I started thrusting my fingers in and out in time with her movements, and she groaned each time my fingers plunged inside. She was so wet I could hear my fingers slipping into her. I moaned as I saw them glistening with her juice and resisted the urge to take them from her pussy and shove them in my mouth. Speaking of mouths, Mom's was devouring my cock as if she couldn't get enough of it. She was sucking me hard and fast and I could hear slurping sounds each time she removed it from her throat.

Slipping my thumb back I found her clit, and as I continued to thrust my fingers into her sopping wet pussy, began to rub it in hard fast circles. Mom squealed around my cock and the sound caused me to lose control and start bucking my hips into her mouth.

"Mmm-hmm!" Mom encouraged, around my cock.

"Ohhh Mom!" I moaned as I could feel the cum building in my balls.

I moved my thumb faster and pushed my fingers harder into her pussy, as I got closer and closer to cumming. Mom was not just rocking her hips, but shaking her ass into my hand causing me to push harder on her clit. The sight of that beautiful ass caused my cock to twitch and turning my head to look down at my mother, I let out a long moan. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Mom was sucking my cock like a porn star, effortlessly taking it all the way to my balls with every suck. She was sweating and her blond hair was plastered to her face.

Seeing my glistening cock sliding in and out from between my mother's full lips was more than I could handle. I could feel myself getting ready to cum, and felt an instant of panic; should I just cum in her mouth?

"Mom," I moaned. "I...I'm going to... oh fuck!"

As soon as I had started to say I was cumming, Mom reached down and grabbing my balls, gave them a gentle squeeze. I went off like a rocket. I cried out like an idiot as I felt my cum spurt into my mother's mouth. Mom moaned as well, as she stopped sucking my cock, and holding just the tip of it in her mouth, began furiously pumping it. I bucked my hips and moaned as she jerked me off into her mouth. I came harder than I could ever remember, every time Mom pumped her fist, I felt another squirt of cum enter her mouth. After one last thrust of my hips, I had nothing left, and slumped back into the pillow gasping for breath. I watched wide eyed as Mom slipped my cock from her mouth and licking her lips, winked at me.

"Oh someone came hard!" She said, giving my cock a playful kiss.

"Oh yeah." I whispered.

"Now what about me baby?" She pouted. The sight of her pouting with my now dripping cock still in her hand sent a shudder though me. "Don't I get to cum too?"

Snapping myself out of my stupor, I realized my fingers were still inside her pussy. I started to move my thumb over her clit, but Mom turned to the side. I heard my fingers slide from inside of her, and immediately put my fingers into my mouth. I sucked hard on them and now it was my eyes that rolled at the sweet taste of my mother's forbidden fruit. I looked up to see Mom leaning over me. Taking my hand and tugging my fingers from my mouth, she bent her head and sucked them into hers. She winked at me as her tongue swirled around them.

Slipping my hand from her mouth, she leaned down and kissed me. She was positioned directly over me, and wrapping my arms around her waist I pulled her down to me. Mom sighed as my tongue pushed into her mouth and my hands caressed her back. She slid her arms under me, and I couldn't believe how good her body felt pressed against mine. I was aware of her wet pussy pressing into my thigh, and unable to hold back any longer, I twisted my shoulders to the side and rolled us over, so that I was looking down at her.

Mom laughed and smiled up at me. I smiled back and leaning down, kissed her.

"Damn you're beautiful." I told her.

"So are you Joel," She replied, then smiling added. "Now show me how beautiful you think I am."

Not needing to be told twice, I leaned down and nuzzling my face into her neck moaned in pleasure as I finally kissed the tender flesh that I had been staring at for weeks. Mom sighed contentedly and started running her finger nails across my back while I took my time licking and sucking her tanned skin. As she had done, I trailed my lips down to her chest, before eagerly sucking her left nipple into my mouth.

Mom moaned and arched her back, pushing her nipple deeper into my mouth. I brought my other hand around and started fondling her right tit. I squeezed it gently, loving the feeling of her nipple pressing into the palm of my hand. Her leg slid across mine and I felt my shorts being pushed all the way down to my ankles. I kicked them off while still swirling my tongue around her nipple, then moaned as I felt both of her legs drape themselves across mine. We were both sweating and the sensation of our bodies tangled together was better than I could have imagined.

I felt Mom push on my shoulder, and looking up from her tit, I saw her smile and wink. She pushed again, and my heartbeat picked up as I got her meaning. Releasing her nipple, I let my tongue trace a wet line down her soft flat stomach. I slid down the bed until I was lying between her legs. Despite the fact I had cum minutes ago, I felt my cock start to stiffen as my face was poised less than a foot from my mother's pussy. Leaning in, I kissed the inside of her thigh and sucked her flesh gently into my mouth. She moaned and I could feel her legs trembling against my shoulder. I took a deep breath, taking in the sweet scent of her pussy.

Lifting my head from her thigh, I licked my lips at the sight of the prettiest pussy I'd ever seen. Mom had an adorable patch of blond fuzz just above her pussy, but the rest was silky smooth and glistening. Using my fingers, I gently spread her pussy open and blew lightly on her clit. Mom's hips twitched; shoving her pussy in my face. With no hesitation I leaned in and plunged my tongue into her hot little box. Mom's squeal of delight caused my cock to begin to press into the mattress. I swirled my tongue around inside of her, savoring her scent and taste. Removing my tongue, I pressed my lips to her pussy and sucked hard.

Mom cried out and I moaned as I was rewarded with a mouthful of her delicious nectar. She put her hand on my shoulder and again I plunged my tongue inside of her and keeping it rigid, started bobbing my head slightly. I winced as her nails dug into my shoulder, but hearing her moans was more than worth it. Slipping my tongue from inside of her, I teasingly trailed it up towards her clit. Mom bucked her hips and her hand shifted to my hair, urging me to reach her sweet spot. Wanting to take my time, and impress her, show her I wasn't an impatient kid, I gently flicked my tongue through the folds of her pussy.

She groaned, and I felt her legs tensing around me as she lifted her pussy into my face.

"Ohhh don't tease baby, please, it's been so long!"

Spurred on by her plea, I swirled my tongue around her clit, then fastening my lips to her swollen button, sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh yes!" Mom exclaimed, as I started sucking her clit in and out of my mouth.

Sliding my hand up I plunged two fingers into her slippery slit, and started pumping them in and out. Mom moaned and began rocking her hips into my thrusting fingers. I started sucking her clit faster, and harder, my lips making smacking sounds, as I released her clit, and then sucked it back in again. Mom was now making soft whimpering noises that had me as hard as I had been before, and I could feel her legs trembling. I pumped my fingers harder into her, amazed at how tight she was, and wondering what it was going to feel like around my once again throbbing cock. Mom let out a long shuddering moan and started bucking her hips harder into my tongue and fingers. Taking a chance, I slid a third finger into her pussy, and shoved them in as deep as I could.

Mom raised her legs and bracing her soft feet on my shoulders, lifted her hips into my face and started gasping each time I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Oh, Oh," she moaned. "Oh, honey just a little more! I..."

Sucking her clit into my mouth, I caught it between my teeth and gave it a gentle nip.

Mom let out a long loud wail and started bucking her hips wildly into my face. Wrapping my arm around her thigh, I held my face tightly to her pussy and continued to tongue her clit. Mom was thrusting her hips into my fingers hard enough to make a wet squishing sound, and continued to let out loud squeals of delight as she ground her pussy into my face. Mom's loud cries were turning into soft whimpers and her hips began to slow down. I could feel her juices dripping out around my fingers and slid them from her pussy. I released her clit and again plunged my tongue into her gushing pussy. Mom cried out, and I moaned as my mouth was filled with her sticky fluid. I felt her legs push hard against my shoulders, then with a soft sigh, she slid her legs from my shoulders, entire body going limp.

"Oh damn did I need that." She panted.

I rose up to my knees and looked down at her, I was between her thighs and my cock was pointing directly at her dripping pussy. I stayed there unsure of what to do, when Mom whispered, "Oh, look at that!"

Looking up at me she asked softly, "You ready to make your dreams come true honey?"

"Oh please." I said as I stared down at her gorgeous body spread out before me. Her tits were covered with a sheen of sweat, and all I wanted was to have them in my mouth again.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Raising her legs, Mom placed her feet on my chest and slid herself down so that her pussy was just under my cock. Grabbing it, I slid my cock along the length of her slippery pussy.

"Oh, yeah, rub it up and down."

I did as she said, sliding the tip through her soft wet flesh. Mom moaned and whispered,

"Go ahead, but easy honey. It's been awhile and, "She winked at me. "You're not small are you?"

Placing the head of my dick at the edge of her lips, I pushed my hips forward, and slowly entered my mother. We both gasped as my hard flesh slipped into her tight pussy.

"Oh damn!" Mom groaned as I pushed more of my cock inside of her.

I groaned as well, straining to not give into the desire to drive my cock hard into her. Instead I eased myself in a little further, and was rewarded with another groan.

"Oh, you feel so good!" She whispered. She moaned as I went in a little more, then looking me in the eye said, "Go ahead baby, all the way in."

I pushed the rest of my cock into her and moaned at the look of pleasure on my mother's face as I filled her tight pussy. I pulled out halfway and slowly thrust myself back into her.

"Hmm, yeah honey nice and slow."

Wrapping my arms around her thighs I started moving my hips, pumping my cock slowly in and out of her. Mom sighed each time I entered her and I found myself waiting to wake up. This couldn't be real; I couldn't really be fucking my mother could I? It felt pretty goddamn real that was for sure. In fact nothing had ever felt better. Egged on by her moans, I started moving faster and sliding out further with each thrust. Dropping her feet from my chest, Mom reached her arms out to me and whispered, "Come down here honey."

I straightened my legs and bracing my arms on either side of her shoulders, positioned myself directly over her. Mom smiled and reaching up, put her hands on my arms and squeezed.

"Oh honey, you feel so good!" She groaned as I eased myself all the way into her. "Oh, so good!"

I started pumping my hips in a slow steady rhythm, and was glad I had already cum, so that I could enjoy taking my time. Beneath me, Mom looked amazing. Just like in my dreams her eyes were closed, and her lips parted, moaning softly each time I pushed into her. Her perfect rose colored nipples were hard, and her tits themselves were swaying back and forth as I thrust into her. Bending my head, I started tonguing her nipple as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her incredible pussy.

"Oh yes," She cooed."Oh honey, you are being sooo good to me!"

Leaving her tit, I brought my face to hers and kissed her. Mom kissed me back eagerly, her lips pressing hard into mine. She opened her mouth, and I felt her tongue dart in between my lips. We both sighed as our lips slid across each other and our tongues teased the inside of our mouths. Sliding her hands around my neck, Mom tugged me down to her

"Come here, honey," She whispered in my ear. "Nice and close, I want to feel all of you."

I slid my arms beneath her shoulders and let my weight go. I sighed at the sensation of her nipples, and sweaty body pressed against mine. Mom wrapped her legs around my hips, drawing me even deeper into her. I was moving slowly, and after a couple of minutes, Mom began moving her hips, matching my strokes. My face was nuzzled into her neck and I started gently kissing the flesh just beneath her ear. This was better than I could have ever imagined! I'd been with several girls, but none had ever felt this good! I started thrusting my hips harder into her, but Mom said softly in my ear.

"Slow baby, take your time and just love me."

I slowed down as she asked, and she sighed in my ear. I continued to enjoy kissing her, and as I sucked on the soft skin between her neck and shoulder, Mom began to whisper in my ear.

"I know your young honey, and I know you want to do it every way."

"Oh, yeah." I answered as I envisioned her on top of me, her tits dangling over my face.

"And we will," She said. "I promise we will, but this first time, just go nice and easy with me, I've wanted to be loved for so long."

I slowed down even more as what she said dawned on me.

"First time?" I asked. For some reason, I thought this might be a one time, 'oh fuck it' kind of thing. "You mean we can..."

"Of course we'll do it again." she whispered. "You think I'm breaking the rules for a onetime thing?"

Mom paused to moan as my cock pushed deep inside of her.

"Oh no, honey, I've waited too long for this. You and I are going to have so much fun! We..."

"Long time?" I stopped moving, but Mom thrust her hips up into me and I started fucking her again. "You mean since I came back?"

"Oh no Joel," Mom groaned out. "I've wanted you for a long time baby. We were always close, and I loved how you kissed me and looked at me."

I recalled my father's comment again, about how he had to fight with Mom to stop kissing me. I felt a thrill go through me as I realized we had always wanted each other. I started driving myself harder into her pussy. I was still moving slowly, but each time I entered her I pushed as hard as I could, trying to feel as much of her hot flesh around me as possible.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,293 Followers