The Mother of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,293 Followers

"Now isn't that better, than lying there thinking about it?"

I looked up at her speechless, her long blond hair was ticking my chest and I could see straight down her shirt. Mom's nipples were hard and as I had been, I quickly looked up to her face to see her still smiling.

"See something you like?"

"I... um..."

"I'm going to make this easy on you honey," Mom said sitting up onto her knees. "I'm not mad baby, and I am going to let you have anything you want."

Anything I wanted! Holy shit, this can't really be happening!

"But," Mom said smirking. "You gotta ask for it."

Cupping her tits through the shirt she asked. "You wanna see them don't you Joel?"

I swallowed hard, trying to force myself to respond. As I hesitated Mom continued.

"I know you do, you wanna see your mothers tits you bad boy." Reaching down Mom pulled her shirt part way up. "All you have to do is say the word."

"Oh damn." I whispered.

"Come on Joel," Mom said lifting the shirt a little higher. "It's just like I told you when you were little, you want something you need to ask for it."

Taking a deep breath I exhaled and whispered, "Mom, may I please see your tits?"

"That's better" Mom asked, and with no hesitation stripped the tank top off and tossed it to the side.

"Oh, Mom." I moaned, my eyes wide at the sight of her tits not more a couple of feet away from me.

Her tits were absolutely perfect, a little small, but round and still firm. Her dark nipples were erect and the tan lines made them look even better.

"You like honey?"

As she spoke, Mom again cupped them, this time teasing her nails across the nipples.

"Oh Mom, they're beautiful." I whispered.

"Now see was that so hard?" Mom asked.

"No I... ohhh!"

I groaned loudly as reaching down Mom grabbed my hard cock through my shorts.

"Oooh, speaking of hard!" Mom exclaimed, and squeezing my cock for emphasis, made me moan again.

"Damn honey, is that all for me?"

"I...oh yes!" I gasped as she started to slowly stroke it.

"Oh you are so hard for your mother aren't you?" Mom whispered. "What a good boy you are!"

I couldn't answer. Mom had started pumping cock faster and all I could do was lay there and moan. Leaning over, Mom placed her right tit directly over my mouth.

"Go ahead Joel, you know you want too."

I didn't have to be told twice. Opening my mouth, I eagerly sucked on my mother's hard nipple.

"Oh yeah! That's it honey, just like that!" Mom moaned.

The sound of that moan spurred me on, and reaching up I grabbed her other tit and started fondling it. I groaned around her nipple at how good her firm tit felt in my hand, and then gasped as I felt her hand slip inside my shorts and grab my bare cock.

"Oh goddamn are you hard!" Mom whispered.

I looked up and felt a surge of excitement go through me as she licked her lips.

"Oh, Joel I need that cock inside of me," She squeezed it again and added. "Right now."

Leaning back she removed her nipple from my mouth. I made a sound of protest that quickly turned into an excited moan as Mom grabbed my shorts and yanked them down over my hips. My hard cock sprang free and grabbing it, Mom started pumping it hard and fast.

"Oh, this is going to feel sooo good!" Mom said softly as she continued to jerk it off.

I started to try to sit up, but she pushed me back down to the bed.

"Let me honey, you just lie back and let me take care of everything."

Letting go of my cock, Mom swung her leg up across me, and I gasped as I saw she had already removed her shorts when I was asleep. She straddled my waist and I moaned as I could feel the heat of her pussy on my stomach. Leaning down, she found my lips and started kissing me while she rocked her hips, sliding her pussy across me. I couldn't believe how incredible this was! My mother's tongue was in my mouth and I could feel her pussy dripping onto my flesh.

Leaning back Mom reached down and again grabbed my cock. I felt my body tense in anticipation as I felt her guide my cock to her pussy. We both groaned in pleasure as she started to slide my hard flesh through the soft wet folds of her pussy. Looking down at me Mom smiled,

"Tell me what you..."

Not wanting to be teased, I didn't let her finish.

"Oh Mom, I want you to fuck me!"

"Oh Joel, that was perfect!"

With that Mom slipped the tip of my cock into her pussy and sat down hard. We both cried out as my hard cock plunged into her hot wet pussy. Mom remained motionless for a moment, her eyes closed and her lips parted as she enjoyed feeling her son inside of her. Leaning over, she braced her hands on my chest and started lifting her hips, sliding my cock in and out her.

"Oh, honey!" She groaned, as she started riding me faster and faster.

I grabbed her hips and started pushing and pulling on them, helping shove my cock in deeper and harder. Mom let herself go, sliding her arms beneath me. She was now resting on my chest and I could feel her hard nipples pressing into me. I moaned as Mom started kissing my neck while her hips bucked up and down on my throbbing cock.

"Oh Mom," I gasped. "Oh you feel so good!"

"Oh I Like how that sounded honey," Mom panted in my ear. "Say it again!"

I hesitated, trying to speak around my moans of pleasure, and Mom started slamming her hips down even harder.

"Oh Mom!" I cried out as I could feel the cum starting to build within me.

"Oh Joel honey!" She cooed. "Oh keep saying that!"

"Ohhh, Mom!" This came out as a whimper as I could feel the cum beginning to race through my cock. Any second now I would be cumming inside of my mother!

"Oh, Joel!" She cried out again.

"Joel!"

"Mom!"

"Joel!!"

I jerked awake to the sound of Mom calling my name. I sat up quickly; my heart pounding and looking over saw Mom sitting up next to me, her blue eyes wide.

"Joel, are you okay?" She asked.

I looked at her and nodded. Holy shit had that dream been vivid. On that note I felt a knot begin to form in my stomach. I'd had the dream with mom laying a foot away from me. What if...

"Lay back honey." Mom said, placing her hand on my shoulder and pushing me back down to the pillow. "You okay, you want some water?"

"No," I panted. "I...I'm okay."

"That was some dream I take it."

I looked into her eyes, trying to decide what she meant by that. Her expression seemed to be one of concern; maybe I could get out of this.

"Umm, yeah." I nodded.

"You're sweating and you were calling out in your sleep."

Oh boy. I thought, but aloud, said. "Yeah, it was a pretty bad dream."

"Oh?' Mom cocked her head at me. "You had a nightmare?"

"Well yeah," I said nervously.

Mom nodded, and looked down for a moment. As my heart slowed down, I became aware that I was hard and was thankful the sheet was still pulled up over my waist.

"That's odd," Mom began as she looked back up at me. "You were calling for me."

"I...I was?"

"Yeah, a few times."

I forced myself to laugh.

"Guess I was scared and wanted my mom."

"Really?" Mom asked smirking. "That's all it was?"

I shrugged.

"Yeah sure, what..."

"Well that's kind of strange Joel." Mom began, cutting me off. "Because usually when a young man is scared and calling for his Mother he doesn't have one of these."

Reaching down Mom grabbed my cock through the sheet and squeezed it.

"Now do they?" She asked, staring me in the eye.

"I..."

"I think it's time we talked Joel."

*****

I lied there staring at Mom, and like in my dream, I was speechless. What the hell was I going to say? Making it even harder to think was the fact that Mom was still holding my cock. She gave it a squeeze that caused me to moan despite myself, then letting it go, looked down at me.

"Well Joel?" She asked.

"Mom I...I'm sorry." I blurted out. "I know it's wrong and I...I don't know why I've been having those dreams and..."

"Calm down," Mom said quietly. "Just talk to me honey; you were always able to talk to me about anything."

As she spoke, Mom laid back down on her side next to me. She propped herself on her elbow and rested her hand on my shoulder. It dawned on me that this was the exact position she had been in when she woke me up in my dream. I tried to look at her face, but was too embarrassed. Putting my head down, I said quietly, "I'm sorry Mom. I can't imagine what you think of me."

"You've been having these dreams for awhile haven't you?" She asked.

"I...how do you know?"

"Because, you were moaning on the couch before you came to bed tonight." She said

"Oh." I said feeling stupid.

"I'm pretty sure you've been having them since you watched me..." She smirked. "Entertain myself a couple of weeks ago."

"You knew I was there?" I asked.

I tried to sit up so I could turn and face her, but she pushed down on my shoulder, keeping me there.

"Not during, but I saw you move when I was finished."

"I..." I shook my head. "Mom look, it was..."

"The first time." She continued. "The second time I knew you were there."

"You...you knew?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah." Mom said quietly. "After the first night, I felt bad. But after that I noticed you kept looking at me. I mean really looking at me. And I..." she shrugged and it was her turn to look away from me. "I liked it."

I stared at her not knowing what to say, part of me was wondering if I were still dreaming. Mom turned her face back to me and to my surprise slid closer. I swallowed hard as I could feel her tits pressing against my arm. I became aware of the fact that although I was nervous my cock was still semi hard.

"I love you looking at me Joel." She said softly. "So much that I've been showing off for you and loving every minute of it."

Mom's face was so close to mine that I could feel her warm breath on my cheek as she spoke.

"You were doing it on purpose?"

"Oh come on Joel, you had to know." She said. "I mean that bikini? The robe? Hell tonight I wasn't even wearing a shirt!" She grinned at me. "I saw you looking in the mirror honey."

"Oh shit." I said. "I'm sorry Mom I..."

"Why?"

"Why was I looking?" I tried to come up with something more than I wanted too. "Well..."

"No honey, why are you sorry?"

I started to continue to apologize, when I realized what she'd said.

"Well, it's wrong." I told her. "You're..."

"It's wrong to want somebody?" Mom asked.

"It's wrong to want your mother."

"Not if she wants you too." She said quietly.

"What?" I asked, that was it, I was still dreaming. Any minute now I would...

All thoughts stopped as Mom leaned over and pressed her lips to mine. I tried to pull back, but my head was on the pillow and I had nowhere to go. Mom's kiss was soft and teasing, her lips sliding lightly back and forth against mine. I moaned in my throat, and giving in, kissed her back. I moaned again, and felt my cock become fully erect as I heard her moan softly as well. Removing her lips from mine, she trailed them across my cheek until they were pressed against my ear.

"I've been dreaming about you too honey and I don't care if it's wrong." She paused to lightly kiss my neck just below my ear, "All that matters is that you want me, and I love that you do."

"Mom I don't know about this." Confronted by my fantasy becoming a reality, I found myself hesitating. It was wrong, and what if someone found out?

"Yes you do honey." Mom's hand slid down my chest and I gasped as she reached under the sheet and grabbed my cock through the shorts. "Oh, yes you do!" She moaned in my ear.

Her moan caused my cock to jump in her hand and I began to breathe heavier as all of the forbidden things I'd been thinking of started running through my mind.

"It's been so long since I've felt wanted." Mom continued. "Well for more than just sex." She kissed my neck again. "And you want me for more than that don't you honey? You want to be good to your mother don't you?"

"Oh yes." I whispered, turning my head so that we were looking at each other.

Mom started to speak and this time it was me who stopped her with a kiss. This kiss was harder and more passionate. I pressed my lips hard to hers and she groaned as I did. A moment later I felt her tongue pushing against my lips and immediately opened my mouth to accept it. We both sighed softly as our tongues played across each other. Mom's hand was still on my cock and I released a loud moan into her mouth as she began stroking it. I started to roll over onto my side, but pushing me back, Mom sat up, stripped her shirt off and laying down on top of me started kissing me again.

I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest and sliding my hand between us, I captured one between my fingers. Mom moaned and lifting her face from mine, slid up higher, shoving her tit into my face.

"Oh yes!" She groaned as I eagerly sucked her hard nipple into my mouth and began swirling my tongue around it.

Reaching under my head, Mom lifted it, shoving her tit further into my mouth.

"Oh honey, that feels so fucking good!" she exclaimed. "Oh, look at you sucking your mother's tit!"

I couldn't count how many things were wrong with what she just said, but I couldn't care less. All I knew was that I was sucking on the hottest tit I'd ever seen, and didn't give a rat's ass who it belonged to. Mom removed her nipple from my mouth and immediately replaced it with the other one. Reaching up, I put my arms around her and started rubbing the smooth flesh of her back as I feverishly tongued her hard nipple. Mom reached down behind her, and sliding her hand inside of my shorts grabbed my cock.

The feeling of her hand on my bare cock caused me to release her nipple.

"Oh goddamn!" I exclaimed.

"Goddamn is right honey!" Mom said, giving my cock a hard pump that caused my hips to twitch off of the bed. "You do want me don't you?"

"Yes, oh yes!" I groaned.

Mom was pumping my cock faster and I started thrusting my hips into her hand. I'd been so horny all night that I could already feel myself getting close.

"Oh someone likes that don't they?" She asked, smiling at my moans.

I started to answer, but all that came out was a disappointed groan as Mom released my cock.

"No worries honey, I'm not going to tease you." Leaning down she swung her tits across my face, her nipples just brushing my lips. "I just thought I'd give you what you really want."

Mom kissed me again, and then sliding her lips down, started kissing my neck. I laid there moaning at the sensation of her incredibly soft lips on my skin. Her blond hair was tickling my chest and again I could feel those hard nipples pushing against me. As she kissed me I let my hands roam over her back and sides, relishing how soft and smooth she was. Mom must have been enjoying as well. Turning on her knees so that she was sideways with her face buried in my neck, she raised her ass in the air, inviting me to grab it.

I let out a sigh as my hand slid down the small of her back and placed it on her ass. The shorts were riding up, and reaching down further, I felt her bare ass under my hand. Her round firm cheek fit perfectly in my large hand and we both groaned as I gave it a hard squeeze. Mom's lips had left my neck, and I gasped as I felt her soft wet tongue flicking across my nipple. I squeezed her ass harder and felt something wet along the side of my hand. Oh my God, I thought as I realized she had soaked right through the flimsy shorts.

Mom moaned around my nipple, then switched to the other. I'd never had my nipples sucked on before and was surprised at how damn good it felt. Getting bolder, I shifted my hand to the side and slipped my fingers over the wet crotch of her shorts.

"Ohhh," Mom sighed, as my fingers rubbed over her pussy.

Even through the shorts I could feel my finger sliding between her lips, and was amazed at how fucking hot it felt. I was getting ready to slip my finger inside when I became aware of Mom's lips leaving my nipples and sliding down my stomach. I looked away from her ass to see her kissing my lower stomach, just inches from my cock. I stopped moving my fingers and stared transfixed by the site of her blond hair fanned across my stomach and her beautiful face sliding ever closer to my throbbing dick.

I felt Mom tug on my shorts and immediately lifted my hips, letting her push them down my thighs. As soon as she had, she grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard. I moaned as some of my precum squirted out and dripped down onto her hand.

"Oh, look at that." she whispered, licking her lips.

Mom lowered her head until her mouth was just over my cock. I was in sensory overload, trying to take in everything at once. The feeling of her long hair across my stomach and thighs, the site of her slender fingers and red nails wrapped around my hard flesh, and most of all her face hovering directly over the dripping head of my swollen cock. The site of my cock near her face won out, as bending her head, Mom rubbed it along the side of her face.

"Oh my God." I said softly as the length of my cock was resting along her face.

My hips twitched as she placed a soft kiss on my balls and sticking her tongue out slid it up along the length of my shaft. When she reached the top she looked at me and asked, "That feel good honey, you been thinking about that?"

"I..."

I tried to get a grip on myself and speak. Right now the only thing running through my mind was the thought that I was about to get a blow job from my mother. Swallowing hard I managed to whispered, "I've been dreaming of it."

"Oh, me too honey."

Mom paused and flicked her tongue across the tip of my cock. When she brought her head back up there was a line of my sticky pre cum trailing from her tongue. Sucking her tongue back into her mouth, she moaned, "Hmmm that's good."

When she moaned her eyes rolled back in her head and the look of absolute lust on her face caused my hips to thrust upwards. My cock pushed against her lips, and to my dismay she raised her head.

"Easy honey," She said looking at me while she started slowly pumping my cock. "It's not nice to shove it down your mother's throat you know."

"I..I'm sorry!" I groaned. "I didn't mean too..."

Mom laughed.

"Really Joel, does it look like I care?" Leaning down, she opened her mouth and taking just the tip of my cock into it, sucked hard.

"Oh damn!" I groaned, forcing my hips to stay still.

Mom had sucked so hard that there was a popping sound when she released my cock.

"But really honey, you just lay there and relax." She again bent her head, this time swirling her tongue around the head purple head of my aching dick. "That's right baby, your mother's going to take good care of you, know why?"

My response became a cry of pleasure as opening her mouth she took my cock into it, and in one smooth motion took me all the way into her throat. I felt her lips touch my balls, then just as quickly she removed it.

"Because you have been taking damn good care of me lately, and I want to give you everything you want." She sighed, and after kissing the tip added. "And I know you're going to take good care of me tonight, aren't you honey?"

"Anything you want!" I whispered, staring at her now glistening face next to my cock.

"Oh I like that Joel," Mom replied. "You are a good son aren't you?"

"I want to be good to you." I answered as I started to rub her pussy through her shorts again.

"Hmmm, and I want you to be," Looking down at my cock, she squeezed it hard. "Oh, how I want you to be."

Mom tossed her head to the side so that her hair wasn't in the way and I had a full view of her about to start blowing me. I watched as she again rubbed my cock along her face. As before there was a look of pure desire on her face as she prepared to go down on me. To my dismay I found myself having a moment of doubt. Was this what I really wanted? Mom had been sheltered and lonely her whole life, was I taking advantage of her, the way other guys would?

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,293 Followers