The Breakfast Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaigeLynne
PaigeLynne
175 Followers

Stevie cried out, "Mommy, I am cumming for you..." I reacted without thought and dipped my face and open mouth towards my son, just as his amazing penis launched another huge creamy load. This one landed on my waiting tongue, splashing into my mouth. I was shocked at the volume and backed away slightly, stunned with the massive amounts of cum my young son was shooting at me. Another load splashed on my face, coating my cheek with warm spunk.

I felt my right hand brush the near-empty yogurt container still on the table and I grabbed it, lifting it towards his shooting cock. I misjudged the speed and volume of the next rope of cum and it splattered off the plastic cup, spraying over my hand and breasts and back towards Heather's stunned face. White creamy splashes of her brother's cum hit her face and lips, dripping into her open mouth.

"Ahhhh...Mom, my cum is on your face and in your mouth," Stevie yelled as he stared down at me. He groaned again, and another volley of his cum launched out. This time I caught more of it in the cup, but globs still ran down my hand and arm. I think my son had seriously underestimated the volume of cum he produced; it was like watching a hose spraying cream across the table. One rope of thick white cum was followed quickly by another massive rope of his jizz.

"His cum tastes so delicious and creamy, mom, why didn't you tell me how wonderful it was," Heather said as her tongue was licking the cum from her lips. I realized my mouth was still open with my son's warm cum pooling on my tongue. I looked at my children and made another show of swallowing the creamy load into my waiting stomach, but not before I swished Stevie's semen around my mouth so I could fully taste its wonderful flavor and texture for the first time. I loved it, a sweet creamy ambrosia produced in my son's balls especially for his mother's mouth. The creamy load was a wonderful gift of delicious sperm from my loving son to his mother.

"Mmmm..." I purred at Steven, "Baby your cum is delicious."

By that time, my son's cock was no longer shooting out ropes of the same volume as before. But I silently counted as six more streams of semen fired out into the waiting cup I held in my trembling hand. The remaining yogurt was quickly covered and my son's jetting sperm filled the cup to the brim in no time.

Finally, his last load launched and splashed on the breakfast table, bringing one of the most amazing visions in my life to an end. The kitchen smelled of nothing but the deep pungent aroma of my son's fresh spunk; although I bet one could also smell the sweet pussy juice that had filled my panties and undoubtedly also flowed from my daughter's pussy after what we had just witnessed.

All of us sat quietly, Steven's breathing was beginning to slow and I could see his cock was losing some of its hardness. The end of his prick was still dripping and I moved my mouth forward sucking his entire cockhead into my warm mouth. I sucked slowly and felt another large load of cum fill my mouth from his piss-hole. The fantastic taste of my son's cum load triggered a large orgasm that had been building in me over the last hour. My pussy was quivering and I was screaming with my son's cock still in my mouth. As my spasms of pleasure slowly ended, I pulled away kissing and licking his cockhead one more time.

We all sat silent for a few moments trying to grasp what had just occurred. My sexual hunger continued to flood through my body, and I did not want the moment to end. I smiled, looking at each of my children warmly, so they would both be reassured that what we had just done was not anything wrong and that I still loved them both. I knew in my heart that that our incestuous moment was only the beginning.

"Wow Heather, I guess your brother was right, his cock shoots out way more than a teaspoon of cum," I giggled at my young daughter.

"Look, Stevie filled your yogurt cup just like he said he would," I said, proudly. I looked up at my children, first at my smiling daughter, and then lovingly to my son. "My god, what wonderful children I have."

I looked over at my still-recording phone, once again smiling broadly, cum splattered on my glasses, face, and blouse. I felt happy and content - a mother covered in her son's cum.

Looking back at my smiling children I said, "Your brother even made his mommy and sister a treat for breakfast," waiving the cup of his warm cum in my hand.

"Heather you better get me another spoon so we can eat, I'm still hungry."

THE END

PaigeLynne
PaigeLynne
175 Followers