The Breakfast Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaigeLynne
PaigeLynne
176 Followers

A quick look at Stevie showed a glazed look in his eyes, which were now darting between my tits and his sister's. My young son was now getting his fill of seeing what two aroused women looked like and I was happy to encourage his wandering eyes; making certain that my arms and hands did not obscure his view of his mother's excited tits.

I was also glad that by happenstance I had chosen to wear such a sheer blouse to the breakfast table this morning. My thin lacy bra was very visible now and I wondered if my son could see my dark areola though the flimsy material covering my breasts. In my racing perverse mind, I hoped he could. Every young boy should be able to see his mother's breasts, especially if she was openly talking about her son's cock and the creamy cum he produced. Our conversation continued unabated and I looked back to my sexually aroused daughter, hoping to egg her on more.

"Honey, you were the one that asked how much cum could squirt out of a boy's cock," I said. "Aren't you the least bit curious about why your brother claims a boy like himself can shoot more cum than I told you."

Again, I was very specific in steering the subject of our discussion away from just a random man ejaculating to a specific mention of my son's own cum. I felt more and more elated that I was turning the conversation into a direction that I would never have thought I was capable of only a few short minutes earlier. I was now openly discussing my son's cock and his cum; partly to shock my children further, but also because I was now enveloped in a sexual buzz and wanted to see if I could encourage my children to press the topic further.

"Stevie, if you are so certain a boy's penis can produce so much more semen, what do you believe is a more accurate amount of cum that would squirt from that boy's penis when he ejaculates?" I said to my stunned son. "You can tell your mommy and older sister." I stared at him, waiting for an answer.

"Mom...um...I don't know what to say, this is a weird discussion to be having with your mom and sister. I mean isn't this a bad thing to be discussing with you?" Steven pleaded. I smiled at him knowing I had no intention of letting him off easy now that I was filled with a sexual charge that needed quenching.

"Nonsense," I said. "I have always told you we can discuss anything, and I guess as your mom, I am now including sexual topics in the equation. Sexual topics are now free to be discussed whenever either of you want. I know we have always tried to keep such things private in the past, but that seems silly now that you are both young adults."

"So I want you both to be free to say anything you want about sex around me, and while we are at it, I think it is important we are all free to use whatever words we want when discussing the subject, so you can use whatever word you want, even the ones you think may be naughty...like cum, or...um...jism, or prick or cock..." I said, lingering on each word to gauge my son's response to hearing his mother use such "filthy" language.

"Mom this is crazy," Heather said unconvincingly. But I could see she was just as enthralled with our conversation as me. She was now looking at her brother through half-lidded eyes with what I recognized as unfocused lust. For the first time I noticed she kept glancing at her brother's lap, which I could not see from where I was sitting at the kitchen table.

It occurred to me that if I was aroused and my daughter was aroused, then my young son was also likely sexually aroused - which meant his penis was probably hard as well. I wondered what Heather could see from her vantage point? Could she see her brother's hard prick? I had not seen my son's penis in years. My arousal spurred me on to take the conversation another step.

"So, now that the ground rules are clear, Stevie. Why don't you just tell your mommy and sister how much cum you can shoot from your cock?"

"There," I thought, "I actually said it, the last wall had fallen; now there was no question about what we were talking about- my son's young cock." I no longer cared how the conversation started or whether my daughter's original question was from her simple curiosity. Now I wanted both my daughter and I to openly discuss Steven's cock and the loads of cum I was imagining he could launch from his young prick.

I wondered what all my viewers would think if they heard their prim and proper news anchor talking to her children about her son's cock. A thrill rippled through my body as I now fully grasped the taboo nature of our conversation and the fact that my arousal was clearly heightened by the incestuous and forbidden manner in which I was now encouraging both my daughter and I to think about my son's cock in such a gloriously pornographic manner. I wished that I had one of our station's video cameras so that I could have filmed this morning's surprising conversation, if only to be able to relive my sexual fog in the future. I imagined some of my viewers would have loved to see and hear me, their beautiful and proper news anchor, guiding my children in such a forbidden sexual discussion around our breakfast table.

My son was stunned and was obviously very aroused by the conversation. I can't believe many young boys have ever been asked such a forbidden question about their cock by their mother, but by now I think he realized I was not going to drop the subject without an answer from him.

As the sexual tension mounted, Steven continually gazed around the kitchen, seemingly looking for something, and in the process he continued to take quick glances at his mother's and sister's heaving breasts. I watched as he looked at the table in front of his sister, nodded his head towards her, and then mumbled something I could not hear clearly.

"What did you say, honey? I asked him.

"Uh...I guess about as much as Heather's yogurt cup," he said. We were all now looking at the nearly empty container of Heather's breakfast yogurt sitting in front of her. The spoon sitting next to it still contained remnants of her creamy meal. Now I was confused, I assumed he was kidding me and just wanted to give me an answer so I would drop the sexual interrogation I was conducting of my son's ejaculation prowess.

I swiftly reached my arm across the table grabbing the container and looked at its label closely. Looking back at Steven I smiled, knowingly.

"Very funny son, the plastic cup says it contains close to 200ml," I laughed. "Are you trying to tell your sister and me that your penis can squirt out as much cum as that of forty men? Nice try sweetheart."

My son winced at my joking tone and stood up from his seat, grabbing the cup from my hand, spilling some if its creamy contents. I barely noticed the mess as I looked up at my son.

"I don't know mom, I was just trying to answer your question and this looks close, I just know that I can shoot a lot of cum from my dick every morning. A lot more than a teaspoon, anyway," he said.

I was silent now, surprised at his reaction and how certain he was. I was just beginning to contemplate that my son was telling me he came in unbelievable quantities every morning, when I heard my daughter gasp.

"Oh my god, mom! Stevie's wiener is sticking out from his pajamas," she said in a husky voice.

I looked across at my young son, and there was his hard penis, pointing up angrily at me, sticking through the fly of his pajamas. I gasped as well, because Steven's penis was not only very hard, but it was also long and thick, with a plum sized head that was dripping with pre-cum. It was pulsing and jutting upwards like a fleshy battering ram. I stared with an open mouth at my son's huge cock for the first time, and I could feel my pussy gush with moisture.

Steven looked down and quickly tried to hide his penis from his staring sister and mother, to no avail. When he grabbed his pajama bottoms and tried to shove his engorged penis back inside, the front snap unclasped and the loose pants fell to the ground. Now I could see not only his huge cock, but the pair of large testicles that hung below. They looked unusually large and swollen and I had a fleeting thought, wondering how much cum was trapped in my son's balls right now as he stood only three feet in front of my face.

Steven remained frozen still in just his cutoff T-shirt, his eyes closed shut in embarrassment with his hands now to his sides; allowing his mother's and sister's eyes to feast on the unfettered view of his swaying hard cock that he was providing us. I heard, but did not see my daughter stand up from her chair. My eyes were locked on my son's cock and I could not look away. I heard both my children's breathing, Heather's was rapid and rushed like she could not catch her breath.

My son's was deeper, and with each breath his cock pulsed and throbbed at my face. It looked so hard and long, harder and longer than any cock I had ever seen. From where he was standing it stuck out at a forty-five degree angle, swaying over the breakfast table. A quick glance up showed that my son had opened his eyes and was now staring at my breasts again. Somehow the top two buttons on my blouse had opened when I grabbed the yogurt cup, giving my son a nice glimpse of the deep cleavage between my quivering breasts.

Heather had now moved close to her younger brother, staring and enraptured by the huge penis before her. I glanced at her and we both locked eyes, hers were filled with wonder. A giddy smile formed on her face, which I mirrored. I looked across at my two beautiful children.

My son nearly naked with a huge cock jutting from his midsection, and his older sister standing near him, staring at his cock in delight. Her breasts which were nearly as large as my own, were jiggling and swaying in her sleep shirt, her nipples hard and protruding from the soft material. I could tell she was not wearing a bra and I wished I was not either, my tits felt trapped inside my blouse now, even though it was flimsy and struggling to contain my heaving breasts.

"Mommy, your nipples look so hard," Heather said. I smiled and said, "So do yours, honey."

Looking at Heather and then down at my son's cock, I said, "I think we are just both excited to see Stevie's big penis for the first time." Heather smiled and nodded and then looked back down at her brother's cock again. A shiver went through me as I saw her lick her lips as she stared at the boy's huge penis. Steven remained quiet and I looked up from his throbbing cock.

"Honey, your cock is beautiful," I told him. He looked up from my breasts and I smiled at him. "It is so long and thick. I am so shocked that my baby boy has such a huge and mouthwatering cock."

Every time I said the word cock, Steven's penis pulsed and the large head became even more engorged. It was a deep reddish purple along the large ridge where the head met the shaft of his prick. From the eye at its tip, bubbled a clear shiny liquid I knew was my son's pre-cum. With every pulse of his cock, more dribbled out until it began to fall with a wet splat on the kitchen table.

My son made no further attempt to cover his cock. His prick loomed over the table, throbbing and swaying before my enraptured eyes. Steven was staring back at me, watching me closely as I stared at his huge cock. It was almost as if he wanted to show his naked penis to his mother. I had not seen his penis for such a long time, and now I realized the danger that the incest taboo was meant to protect against - a mother's deep-rooted lust for her son's cock.

Seeing my son's now fully-grown cock for the first time, I knew I had never felt so sexually alive in my life. I also knew that I would never feel such unabated lust for a cock again. My son's cock was perfect to me and I no longer cared if I ever saw another one. I was certain he could see the hunger in my eyes as I continued to stare at the huge purple helmet of his cock throbbing and pulsing just a short distance from my face. I licked my lips unconsciously, and Steven's cock pulsed as he noticed.

"Mommy, his...cock...is dripping something. Is Stevie's cumming?" Heather asked.

I pulled my eyes from my son's cock to look at his surprised sister, realizing that my sheltered daughter had likely never seen an erect penis, and probably never seen one dripping pre-cum in such an impressive flow as her brother's cock. It continued to pulse a steady stream of fluid onto the table before us. I was amazed at my son's dick, it almost looked like he was peeing given the volume of fluid dripping on the table.

"No baby, I think Stevie is just really excited at showing us his penis. Isn't that right?" I said to my son. I winked at my boy and he shyly nodded back.

"His cock is so happy to meet us that its just dripping out lots of Stevie's pre-cum. But I never knew so much could squirt out." I looked at my children like a proud mother.

"Heather we are so lucky, Stevie's big cock is just wonderful - it is so thick and hard, and his cockhead is huge. I have a feeling that your baby brother has wanted to show us what a big cock he has for a really long time."

As I said this, I felt a splash on my hand; looking down I was surprised to see some of my son's pre-cum had launched nearly two feet across the table to the back of my waiting hand. It was not much, most of the stream had landed on the table, but what touched my hand was hot and slippery on my knuckles. My daughter and son were also looking intently at my hand, and I heard Stevie groan excitedly.

"Honey, you splashed me," I said laughingly. Stevie laughed back and his cock throbbed, launching another splash towards me.

I pulled my hand back avoiding the new volley. But for the first time I noticed the yogurt that Stevie had spilled earlier. It was pooled on my arm and wrist and was beginning to dry. Without thinking, I lifted my forearm and licked the yogurt into my waiting mouth, moving my lips and tongue to my wrist to clean the spilled globules. I looked like a contented cat cleaning her paws. The yogurt was my daughter's favorite variety and the raspberry flavor was sweet on my tongue.

Finishing up, my tongue suddenly encountered a new flavor; it was salty and slightly bitter. A shudder ran through my spine, as I pulled my hand away and realized that my son's pre-cum had run down my hand and that I had inadvertently ingested it. I looked up at my children who were now staring at me with wide eyes. I could still taste and feel my son's pre-cum on my tongue and lips. I licked my lips, and I could hear a contented sigh exit my mouth.

"Mom, did you just eat Stevie's ... pre-cum?" my daughter asked. Looking at my hand I saw there were still remnants of my son's slippery offering, but I had clearly licked some of it into my mouth. The flavor was wild, exploding on my taste buds, and pleasure ran from my breasts to my now sopping wet pussy. Not only were we both looking at my son's massive cock and talking about his cum, but now I had also taken some into my mouth. I could not lie, both of my children had witnessed the forbidden act.

"Yes, I did honey, on accident," I admitted to them.

"Isn't it gross and yucky," Heather squealed. I looked at Steven and he was staring at my mouth with an intensity I had never seen, but his eyes also looked worried, as though he thought that somehow I would be angry with him.

"No honey, it is not gross. In fact," I paused, looking at my son, "I think it tastes delicious."

I was surprised by my candid response, because truth be told, this was the first time I had tasted the substance. My late husband was not very adventurous in bed and though I would not have been adverse to swallowing my husband's semen, he never asked me to. Whenever we had engaged in oral sex, his semen ended up in my hand or sometimes on my chest, but never in my stomach. Now, for the first time in my life, I had tasted cum and it was my eighteen year-old son's.

"I don't believe you mom, it comes out of the same place Stevie pees," my daughter replied.

"Look honey, it is not gross, honest. It tastes a bit salty and slightly sweet," I said. "Besides, I have read on the internet that it is also supposed to be nutritious," I added, like I was discussing a new health food. Then I surprised them both when I raised my hand and slowly licked all of the remaining pre-cum into my mouth, slurping the clear runny liquid into my now starving mouth.

"Mmmm," I smiled, looking into Stevie's eyes, "it tastes, yummy." I heard a wet splat, and saw my son's cock had launched more pre-cum onto the table. I took my hand and dipped two fingers into the still warm liquid pooling on the table, trying to collect as much of the substance I could onto my fingers. I raised my hand and with a flourish sucked my pre-cum covered fingers into my mouth, suddenly both craving and relishing the spend that my son's cock was ejecting.

"Mmmm...thank you for the treat, honey," I said to my son, while my daughter watched me lick the remaining liquid into my mouth. I smiled at them both, my lips shiny with my son's pre-jism.

"Mom you look so sexy doing that, do you really like it?" my son asked, his eyes beaming at me. I smiled back at him, and then looked down at his cock, which looked even longer and harder now, its large head pulsing repeatedly with a constant dripping of pre-cum from the slit at the end.

"Baby, your cockjuice is wonderful, I know it is probably a bit naughty but your mommy loves the taste of it so much," I said, emphasizing the word "mommy" for my son. I repeated the action of scooping the fluid from the table and licking the pre-cum into my mouth - the more I tasted it the sweeter and more delicious it tasted to me. I also knew that I was enjoying it even more because it came from my young son's cock. The forbidden thrill of a mother enjoying her son's cockjuice was nearly overwhelming to me.

"Let me try some," I heard my daughter whisper. I watched as she tentatively stuck one finger into a pool of her brother's juice, and then slowly lifted it to her face. She sniffed the fluid and then brought it to her mouth, her pink lips opening and her tongue reaching out to lick some of the slippery fluid into her mouth. I smiled at her, realizing that she was also tasting cockjuice for the first time. Her brow furrowed for a bit as she thought about it. Then she looked at me and smiled.

"It does taste kinda yummy, mom," she said, "I want some more." Heather was reaching down to the table when she noticed how much of the fluid was dripping from the end of her brother's cock. Her hand changed direction and her fingers wrapped around the tip of his cock instead; squeezing a large pool of pre-cum into her other hand cupped below his cockhead. She lifted the pooling liquid to her mouth and slurped it in, her other hand remaining on her brother's cock.

Stevie groaned in pleasure, feeling his sister's hand on the end of his penis for the first time. I smiled at them both, realizing that the situation was out of control and not caring at all. I was reveling in the incestuous acts we were now engaged in without any regrets.

I leaned across the table, my face inches away from the end of my son's cock. My blouse had dropped open so wide that my son could see my entire bra-covered tits dangling down if he looked. I heard him groan louder and guessed that he had noticed my exposed tits. I reached up with one hand and undid two more buttons, giving him an even better view. I could now smell the manly aroma of his cock and was enthralled by its size. My daughter's hand looked so small compared to my son's cock.

"How does your brother's big cock feel, Heather," I asked. My daughter had been so focused on licking the remnant's of Stevie's cockjuice from her palm, she had not realized her other hand was still wrapped around the end of his cock.

PaigeLynne
PaigeLynne
176 Followers