The Breakfast Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaigeLynne
PaigeLynne
175 Followers

Looking down at me, she said, "It is hot and feels so hard, but it is so soft too. It feels wonderful mom."

"I bet it does, honey. It looks so big and thick in your hand. Is this the first cock you have felt?" She nodded. "Wow! I am happy your first was your little brother's. I am so glad Stevie is letting you play with his cock," I said.

Neither of us were speaking directly to Steven, we were both so enthralled with his cock. I watched closely as Heather softly squeezed his cockhead. Stevie gasped and groaned in pleasure. I saw his piss-hole open and a stream of pre-cum launched from his prick. I opened my mouth and the stream of slippery cockjuice sprayed into my waiting mouth, onto my tongue, across my lip, and down my chin.

"Wow, mom, he squirted right into your mouth," Heather shouted. Before I could respond, she squeezed his cockhead again, Stevie sighed loudly, and an even larger stream of pre-cum sprayed across my tongue. The intense flavor of my son's cockjuice triggered a series of small orgasms in my soaking pussy.

I looked up at both my children, Steven was blissfully staring at me in pleasure and Heather was giddy with excitement. For their enjoyment and mine, I opened my mouth so they could both see Stevie's pre-cum pooled on my tongue. I made a show of swallowing it all down, absolutely loving the taboo flavor of it. I then opened my mouth, showing them both that I had eaten all of the delicious cockjuice they had provided me.

I wondered if anyone was watching us now through the windows of our condo. The perverse scene of the award-winning number one television anchor and mother of the year candidate spread across her kitchen table, mouth inches from her son's huge cock, while her daughter milked the boy's cockjuice into her waiting mouth.

"My god, baby, you taste so delicious, do you have any more for your mommy in that huge cock of yours," I purred up at my son.

Leaning in further, I kissed the end of his cock with my soft lips, then slowly licked his piss-hole to gather more of the fluid into my mouth. Steven was groaning and I felt him shiver as he saw his mother's lips on his cock for the first time in his life. I was rewarded with another large squirt of cockjuice directly into my mouth, this stream tasted saltier and almost a bit creamy in texture.

I placed my mouth over the very tip of his cock, swirling my tongue around the head as I slurped up the fluid streaming from his cock. I was in absolute heaven. This morning when I woke up I would have never dreamed that in a few short moments I would be sucking on the end of my son's cock at the breakfast table, but now it felt like the most natural thing in the world for a loving mother to do for her baby boy.

I looked back up at my children as I suckled on the end of my son's prick. Stevie had a dreamy look in his eyes as he watched me. His sister was smiling down at me, happy and in awe as I slurped up the pre-cum from her younger brother's cock. I don't think I ever remembered my children as happy and content as they were right now. The sexual haze enveloping our family was clearly based on love and I knew that no matter what the rest of the world might think of this forbidden act between a mother and her children, Steven and Heather would never stop loving me or each other.

"Let me feed you some more, mom, you look so hungry," Heather said, smiling and winking at me. She moved her hand back further on Stevie's cock head and squeezed it softly but repeatedly, her fingers cradling her brother's long cock to allow me to continue to suckle and slurp on his prick.

Steven was sighing and groaning now constantly, and I could feel him flex his cock rhythmically as his sister softly played with it; all the while I continued to suck up his cockjuice. I wondered if this was a dream come true for him, to have is beautiful news anchor mother suckling on his cock, while his gorgeous older sister fondled it.

"Thank you honey," I said to my daughter between swallows of my son's cockjuice, "I think I may have found my favorite breakfast meal of all time. Stevie is it okay if your mommy wants to eat your delicious pre-cum for breakfast?"

My young son opened his eyes and looked down at me, smiling, and nodding in pleasure. "Oh god, mom, you look so beautiful right now, doesn't she sis? I love that I can see your breasts and hard nipples."

"My cock has been hard and tingling since you first started talking about cum, sis," he said, "and then I noticed both mom's and your nipples were so hard and big, I thought I was going to have to go in my room and play with myself." Steven continued on, confirming what I had surmised after he failed to to hide his hard cock from me when it first stuck out of his pajamas.

"I was so happy and scared when my cock popped out 'cause I have always fantasized about showing it to you both," he said looking deeply into my eyes.

I took my mouth from the end of his prick. "Well I am really glad that your cock decided to surprise your mommy this morning," I giggled, "Tell you what from now on I don't think you need to wear your pajamas to the breakfast table, I think your sister and I would love to see your huge cock every morning."

Both of my children smiled at me. "And since Stevie and his big prick like our breasts so much, I think it is only fair that his mom and sister stop wearing bras around the house, right Stevie?" My son's smile grew wider and I kissed and licked the end of his cock some more.

"But mom, I am not wearing a bra this morning," Heather said, grinning and sticking her chest out for both her brother and I to see.

"I know honey, and your tits look amazing, especially when your nipples are so hard and erect like they are now," I replied. "I bet your brother loves seeing his big sister's boobs, just like he loves seeing my tits."

"I love both of your tits," my son said, "but mom I wish you were not wearing a bra now, I would love to be able to see your nipples in your nice dress shirts when you go to work."

I kissed his cock again and laughed. "I bet you would, honey, but bras are meant to hide a proper mother's tits from her horny son's prying eyes, plus I don't think it would be appropriate for your mother to be in a see-through blouse so her nipples were showing on the Nine O'Clock News," I said.

"Tell you what though," I said after sucking another stream of pre-cum from the tip of my son's penis, "I will dress up for work every morning, and if you are good at school, I won't wear a bra at the breakfast table, okay honey?"

Kissing his cock again, I said, "As long as you promise not wear anything to cover this beautiful cock from your sister and I. Do we have a deal, baby?" Both my children were smiling at me as we all realized that today's event would not be a one time thing.

"Heather, would you like to kiss your brother's beautiful cock?" I said as I backed away from my son and stood up. "I bet your brother has always wanted to see his gorgeous older sister with his huge cock in her mouth." Heather was grinning like I had just given her the Christmas present she had always wanted.

As I stood before him, Stevie's eyes were focused on my breasts, which were now completely hanging free in my unbuttoned blouse. My delicate lace bra was quite see-through and I knew my son could probably see the dark circles surrounding my nipples for the first time. I took a deep breath, and my blouse opened further, providing my son with an unfettered view of my DD breasts through my lacy bra.

"Mom, your tits are so beautiful, I really wish you would wear a see-through blouse without a bra on the news one night, it would be amazing and my cock would be so hard watching you on the tv." I chuckled lovingly at my son's perverse suggestion, shaking my breasts at him so they jiggled and swayed before his thunderstruck eyes.

Without any further encouragement, Heather was now bending over the table, her large breasts hanging free and rubbing on the table top. I noticed her sleep shirt was soaking up the remaining cockjuice on the table, making it partially transparent wherever it touched her brother's fluids. Her thick pink nipples and dark areolas were now becoming visible.

Heather's dainty hand was wrapped around the thick shaft of her brother's cock and she quickly moved her mouth to the engorged head of his prick. Mimicking my earlier actions, I watched as my beautiful daughter began to first kiss, then lick, and then finally suck on the end of her brother's cock. The sight filled me with delight, knowing she appeared to love the taste of his forbidden cockmeat as much as I did. Stevie's eyes were closed in pleasure as his sister nursed on his cock.

I was amazed my family was falling deeper in the thrall of sexual depravity but as I watched the obscene tableau before me, I knew that we all must have had deep-seated fantasies regarding each other that had lurked beneath the surface. The conversation this morning had just allowed them to burst to the fore in an unexpected and amazing flurry.

I guess every single mother is worried that her children will have difficulties when growing up without a father, but watching the loving manner in which my daughter was feasting on her younger brother's cock, I decided that there was no greater love a family could provide each other than what I was seeing in my kitchen now. I truly believed that our sordid actions this morning were not perverse or unseemly but were really nothing more than an extension of our close family love into a new direction. I wanted nothing more than to give my children the pleasure they desired, no matter how forbidden it may seem to the rest of the world.

As I watched Heather continue to lick and suckle Stevie's dick, I began to think of a wonderful surprise for my son, one that would likely give him even more pleasure. While his eyes remained closed I slipped my blouse off silently. I reached behind and unhooked my bra, tossing it aside. My naked breasts felt wonderful now that they were free from their frilly confinement. Smiling to myself, I quickly put my blouse back on, buttoning all but the top two buttons. After tucking in my blouse, I turned and looked at my reflection in the windows.

At first glance, I still looked presentable, like I was ready for my nightly broadcast. My blonde hair surprisingly still looked perfectly coifed, and while my lipstick would need retouching, my light makeup was fine as well. I looked like a model newscaster, waiting for the camera. Though I did not normally wear my glasses during the nightly news, they gave me an aura of sexy sophistication right now. But what really drew my attention was that my blouse was now so clinging without a bra on, my large breasts were visible to any one who looked, and my areolas and hard nipples were so prominent that I looked obscene. I felt so hot and desirable right now - a perverted newsbabe come to life.

In the reflection I could see my children continuing their sexual play, and I felt a perverse pride that it was me, their mother, that had led them to this point. I wondered how many other single mothers in the city had encouraged their children to explore their sexuality in such an open and forbidden manner.

"Had any of my female colleagues at the station or my competing news anchors ever seen or tasted the forbidden flesh of their sons' cocks," I thought.

I laughed, imaging a conference in which all my prim and proper newswomen friends sat around discussing the length of their sons' cocks and comparing the taste of their cum, like we were discussing a fine wine. Maybe I should prepare an undercover investigation report for sweeps week: "Your Favorite Newswomen and the Forbidden Cocks They Love." I smiled with outrageous thoughts racing through my mind.

I quietly walked back towards my children, watching my son's face strain in pleasure from the exquisite things his sister's lips and tongue were doing to his penis. It had been nearly fifteen minutes since I first saw my son's hard cock and I was amazed that he had not actually cum yet.

I sat down across from my children. Heather looked at me and then down to my breasts, she backed away from her brother's cock, but still cradled it in her warm hand. Her lips were shiny with the residue of her brother's pre-cum.

"Oh god, mother, you look gorgeous and so sexy," Heather said. "Stevie look at mommy now."

My son slowly opened his eyes and gazed at me openly. His eyes focused on my face, and I smiled at him. His eyes slowly left my face and drifted downward. He groaned out loud when he saw my naked breasts under my blouse. His cock lurched in his sister's hand, and a large stream of pre-cum sprayed and covered the breakfast table.

"Oh my god mom, I always wanted to see you dressed like this, you don't know how many times I dreamed of being able see your breasts. They are fantastic, I love your huge tits and your nipples are so thick and long"

I laughed at my boy as he sat feasting on his first view my breasts through my sheer blouse. "Heather, I think your little brother is a breast man." Heather giggled at me, and then squeezed her brother's cock again. "I don't think I can call him my "little" brother any more after he let me play with this gorgeous big wiener of his." I loved that she was still playfully referring to his cock with such a childish name. Steven laughed too and then looked at his sister.

"Sis, your tits look as amazing as mom's, I can see your nipples now and they look almost as thick and long as hers. I can't believe what I am seeing this morning," Steven said.

Heather looked at her breasts and the noticed how see-through her sleep shirt had become. "Oh my, mother look at me," she said proudly, "Stevie's cockjuice is all over my breasts."

"That's okay honey, cockjuice is good for your skin," I joked. "But your brother is right, you have gorgeous breasts. They look so big and firm and your nipples match your mommy's. I bet they are as sensitive as mine too."

I reached over and tweaked Heather's nipples, and she groaned in pleasure. She reached across at me and pinched my nipples in reply, smiling shyly as she fondled my boobs in front of her brother.

"Man that is so hot, I think my dick is getting even harder watching you two play with each other's tits," Steven said, "Mom, you are right, I am a tit man, but especially when it comes to seeing my mom's and my big sis's boobs. Wow, what a sight to see in the morning. I must be dreaming."

"Well if your big sister and I are going to keep your huge cock providing us with our breakfast fun, we may have to play with each others tits more in the future," I said to my son.

"Speaking of which, if I remember correctly, this morning started with your sister asking how much semen a man could produce, and although I am stunned by how much pre-cum has been dripping from your cock for the last fifteen minutes, I still don't believe your cock can shoot as much cum as you claimed earlier," I said, challenging my young son.

"Yeah Stevie, let's see that sexy cock of yours in action, mommy and I want to see it squirt," his sister said, egging him on. Heather was now freely enjoying the sexual banter with her brother.

We were all staring down at his huge cock now, waiting. I swear it looked like it had grown another inch since I first saw it, but it was so thick and throbbing now that I knew Stevie's cock was close to exploding. How could it not be after his mom and sister had nursed on it for so long. My son was smiling at us, loving the fact that his sister and mom were staring in rapt anticipation at his large cock.

"Okay here goes, you asked for it," he replied. He began to slowly stroke his cock, picking up speed as he watched us. "With you guys watching, it won't be long."

I was smiling at my son as his pace picked up. His sister had dropped to her knees by his side, leaning her face close to the side of his prick. Her warm breath was caressing her brother's cock. I knew I would remember this moment for the rest of my life, my young son stroking his huge cock while his older sister and I watched.

"Wait a second honey," I said before reaching around to the kitchen counter to grab my cell phone. I pointed the phone's camera, framing a full body shot of my son as he stroked his massive cock, with his adoring sister kneeing right next to his dick.

"Smile," I grinned at them, as they both noticed what I was doing. Steven had a bemused grin on his face. Heather slightly turned her head, smiling broadly, while her eyes remained locked on Steven's penis. I clicked the camera and was amazed how gorgeous my children looked in my perverted photo. "One more, you too," I chirped at them, like a proud mother taking family photos at a birthday party.

"Honey, this time why don't you kiss your brother's cock." Both my children grinned at me and Heather leaned in kissing the giant purple helmet while her brother continued to stroke. I took another perverted photo.

"Mmmm...Stevie your cock tastes so good," Heather said, as her pink tongue licked the end of his prick. Pulling back, a stream of pre-cum stretched between his cockhead and her lips.

"Smile Heather," I took another photo.

Looking down at my phone, I thought Heather looked so cute in the last photo. Her blue eyes sparkled and her blonde hair swept back from her beautiful face - of course making her seem even more beautiful to me was her brother's huge cock looming next to her face, the string of pre-cum draped between them, her smiling lips shiny with pre-cum. I laughed to myself, thinking it would be a wonderful christmas card image, if only we lived in a porn movie.

I heard Stevie groan again and watched as Heather leaned in again to suckle on his cock. His hand was stroking his cock faster and I guessed he was finally nearing the end. I knew what was going to happen and I wanted it to be special for all of us.

I switched my phone to video and placed it on the end of the table facing my children, recording the action. I wanted to capture the moment my son came for the first time in front of his mother and sister. I cannot imagine many mothers have been able to preserve that moment in their son's lives. Although in my sexual haze I was beginning to wonder if all mothers secretly wished they could witness such a beautiful event.

With my phone recording the action, I moved swiftly back to my seat across from my children, leaning forward I turned to the camera and smiled, giving a perfect view of my breasts and their stiff nipples. I remained poised as if I was sitting behind the anchor desk at the television station. Meanwhile, across from me my children were in the final moments of their sexual play. Stevie's hand was stroking his cock rapidly, his eyes were rolled back in his head. Heather had leaned back, her eyes riveted on her brother's cockhead.

In a breathless whisper I said, "Please Stevie let me see all of your hot cum shoot from your big cock - just like you promised your mommy."

"I will be so proud of you if you can squirt your big loads out for your sister and me. Be a good boy and shoot your hot juicy cum for us."

"Come on baby brother," Heather chimed in. "I want to see your big cock spray out all the wonderful cum you have in your balls. Mommy and I want to see it so badly." Both of our voices were husky and filled with lust.

"Oh god, here it comes," Steven yelled. His hand suddenly stopped mid-stroke behind the large purple helmet of his cock and he squeezed softly.

I watched breathlessly as his cock pulsed and then the first rope of semen launched from his cock, jetting out before his sister's stunned eyes. It looked like a gusher of cream flying through the air before it landed on the table before me with a loud wet splat.

"Oh my god," I thought. Stevie and Heather groaned in unison, and an even bigger rope of his cum rocketed from his piss-hole. His heavy load fired right at me and I heard and felt the warm creamy cum strike my eyeglasses, along my nose and lips, and down across my breasts.

PaigeLynne
PaigeLynne
175 Followers