Summer Incest: My Lost Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on Finn, you can spill the beans before Courtney shafts you."

"Well, the receptionist at the Plantation Museum was a young black woman who was light skinned and showed me a screenshot from Ancestry.com that proved she was a Butterworth. It was she who organized the petitioning for our 'brothers' to be recognized as members of the family."

"Her married name was Annabelle Kutchner, but her maiden name was Butterworth. We spent an afternoon together going through historical documents and old photographs. Annabelle had moved to New Jersey where she attended Rutgers University and married one of the Kutchners. She was one of the few who refused to eat pork at the family barbecue. She said it was out of respect to her aged father-in-law who was some kind of Johnny know it all when it came to religious stuff."

"As the hour is late, I'll be brief. We were going through photos of a slave auction held long ago and we both became emotional and tears led to kisses and we ended up nude on the office couch smooching each others pussies. Her pussy tasted more like cotton candy than butter. She agreed that it was the men who tasted like butter. We both understood what that meant. Obviously we both were committed cock suckers."

"I must say, that young women had an ass you could die for. I rimmed her until I had trouble breathing behind that luscious big butt. As for her two big tits, I sucked on them for an hour while she climaxed over and over with my finger in her pie. What a wonderful afternoon we had, of course she returned the favor. She had a way of getting her tongue and two fingers in my pussy at the same time that opened me up like a hot water faucet. We were both exhausted from love making by the time the office closed."

"Ok," said Mom, "it is time for you two to go at it."

I turned to look at her Finn's sexy body and my dick jumped up like a jack rabbit. Her stories had excited me.

She moved to the side of the bed.

"Here, lift up my legs and fuck me deep."

I moved close and grabbed her legs as she was lifting them up in the air. Her pretty toe nails were painted red.

I thought to myself, "How small and perfect are her feet."

I reached out and pulled her foot closer and began sucking on her toes. She giggled, I lifted her feet so her ankles were on my shoulders. I could look down and see her vagina. My heart was pounding in my chest. My cock was right near her vag.

She reached out without hesitation,

"There you go," and guided my cock right inside. Her vag was so moist. I knew many larger dicks, especially our cousin's, had reamed her but still there was a degree of tightness and elasticity I had not expected.

This was my second fuck of the day and the beauty of it was, it was going to take me a longer time to cum. I knew that simple fact from my attempts to jerk off more than once a night. I was sure I'd be able to fuck for a long time. She began to climax. By the fourth minute I was far from finished. Moments later she climaxed again making noises like a little bird chirping.

I was so excited to be having this effect on my Aunt. I worshiped her since I was a child. I had masturbated, so many times, dreaming of her big soft sweet smelling tits. Now I could taste her tart nipples. My cock was really inside her. Oh my God, was it possible? Or was it all a dream?

Reality is so much better than a dream. A dream is like a soft liquid, all the edges are smooth, but reality is more detailed. I reached down and grabbed her butt cheeks. This was no dream. I was working my fingers into her deep cleft. My fingers were groping her ass hole. That was when she arched herself higher and my dick flopped out of her vagina.

She grabbed it immediately and she guided me not back into her pussy but right into her tender ass cheeks that closed around my cock like a spring trap. I struggled to push all my manhood inside her and as she moaned and cried out. I arrived. My nuts were slapping her ass cheeks as I fucked her.

"Don't you dare stop, push it in, deeper, oh yes, it's tight isn't it."

I nodded, "Oh yes, it is so tight."

Her coherence began to dissolve into a litany of curse words and unladylike expressions bordering on the vulgar, but it was all so appropriate for the moment.

"Fuck me faster Mister, fuck my ass, fuck me you cock sucker, fuck my ass sweet nephew. Hurry up, oh shit, oh fuck, oh Courtney my love. Harder, smack my ass with those big balls. Oh God I love it. I love you. I need your cock in me forever. If I get old, promise me you'll come to fuck me in the rest home."

She continued to cry out, she cursed me, said I was splitting her in half. I paid no attention, I fucked and fucked her ass hole and then slowed to enter her with long thrusts, almost exiting but staying inside to slam dunk my cock back inside her pussy. At that moment I came, so much cum, where did it come from?

My cock spit forth every ounce of my spunk and my thrusting whipped it into a bubbly mass that rose and dripped down her thighs as she wept for the beauty of it all. A voice inside me, I'd never heard let before, let out a primal grunt, one after another and then there was a slam and the lights went out!

.............

Which brings me back to the opening paragraph of this story. When I awoke in the hospital, it was Aunt Finn's husband, my dear Uncle Harold, who had unexpectedly assaulted me, just at that moment I'd cum so satisfactorily in Aunt Finn's ass.

Now, who was coming into the hospital room? I could see with a blur that it was my Uncle Harold. Had he come to finish me off? I was trembling, knowing in my present condition I would not be able to defend myself.

But no, he was carrying a vase with blue flowers and a big box of Sister Carrie Chocolates, my favorites, the milk chocolate turtles with pecans and caramel.

Then the great man spoke,

"I really have to apologize, Courtney, I had no business canning you. I came by unexpectedly hoping to get a taste of your Mom's pussy. When I entered the room, there you were, to my utter shock and horror filling my wife's sacred tush. And it looked like you'd fucked your Mom as well? I could not control my anger. But the reality was I'd invaded the privacy of all three of you. I can only say I was glad to see the Saint Bernard was not sharing the bed with you."

"No, the dog was sleeping out back."

"Well, I'm here to say I'm sorry, Courtney. There is no doubt by your actions you are a true Butterworth. Believe me son, I've got to hand it to you, you are some little Mother Fucker."

"Yes, Uncle, and an Aunt Fucker as well, in case you've forgotten."

THE MOMENTARY END OF THE ON GOING BUTTERWORTH FAMILY SAGA