Summer Incest: My Lost Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, What ever happened to your black boyfriend?" said Finn, "What was his name? Barry something?"

"I lost track of him for a year or so until he sent me a lovely letter telling me that he would be attending Columbia University in the fall to become a lawyer or politician. He wasn't quite sure. He took the train up to Vasser a few times to see me. We stayed at the Hollywood Inn on South Road. We fucked on and off for the whole weekend. When we were hungry, we sent out for Hawaiian Pizza from Emiliano's Pizza Place."

"I taught Barry to have a taste for pussy and helped him perfect his oral technique. I'm sure that served him with other women. He married a basketball coach's daughter and became a big shot in Chicago politics. I still hear from him occasionally when he needs oral sex. His wife is not too keen on giving him what he wants, I suppose that's her way of controlling him. Of course you know who I'm referring to."

"Oh gosh, Mom I didn't know you knew him? ...And blew him!"

"Yes, Courtney, I have been around the track quite a few times, even took on the whole track team on one occasion." Then turning to Aunt Finn,

"So," said Mommy, "let's get back to what you had started to tell us about your trysts at the family reunion. That should get us in the mood for some more sex. Finn, you said you fucked four or five of the black Butterworth's?"

"I guess it's more accurate to say they fucked me. It was a very mutual thrusting session."

Finn's eyes looked up and opened wide. She continued,

"You see when I got there that Saturday night, everyone told me I should go to church on Sunday morning. I put on a nice dress, nothing too outlandish, but from the attention I got from the men, I was aware that the dress showed off my tits and ass nicely."

"The Reverend Martin greeted me at the door. He seemed genuinely happy to meet me. He said he wanted me to meet a bunch of relatives and he said he was hoping I'd get a chance to meet Old Samson as well. I took this as an honor, as Old Samson must have been one of the church elders. The Reverend was a sweet old man who wrapped his thick arms around me and kissed me on my forehead. He smelled a little like cigar smoke but a lot of folks smoke stogies down south."

"We don't want to hear about your kiss from the reverend, get on with the sex stuff," said Mommy. "Start with the first fuck and take us through the entire trip, thank you."

"Ok, let me get to the good stuff," said Finn, "the first tryst was with Daniel Butterworth, he was very tall about 38 years old. He works as a blacksmith on the old plantation that is now a tourist attraction. He was showing me how they used to make horseshoes in the old blacksmith shop. Well, one thing led to another and then he put his arms under mine and hoisted me on top of that cold iron anvil with excuse of admiring my boots. Then without warning he reached up and pulled down my panties and buried his whiskers right in my nest."

After a few minutes he surfaced,

"I'm told, you white girls like this stuff," he said," whipping away my pussy juice with the back of his hand."

Before I could say yes,

"He just wiped out his pecker and shoved that sweet sausage right in my honey pot. It was as if I was his slave and he was the master, which he was. All the he was fucking me I could feel the cold steel point of the anvil was sticking me right in my ass. Talk about hot dick up front and cold steel in the backside. Oh my, that fucking was exhilarating and refreshing. He came quickly gushing all over me, dripping his cum and wetting my panties which he pulled off over my boots and put in his back pocket."

"Dear Cousin Daniel, what are you going to do with my wet panties," I said.

He just grinned, "I'm going to sniff them there panties whenever I think of you. I'll be doing that often when I'm jerking the beanstalk."

"I figured with the hot load he'd injected in me it was a good time to take a walk, albeit I was a bit bow legged from accommodating his large thruster. I walked back to the little bed and breakfast room and sat on the little bathroom sink and let the cold water just wash that sperm on out."

"I think Daniel might have told his friends about how generous I had been with my pussy. The next day I accompanied Ike, Spike and Clarence to the area where in the olden days they used to smoke hams." Spike said,

"The tall stone smoker chimney was built way back when the plantation was started. Go on Missy, put your head inside and smell it."

"I did as he suggested, I stuck my head into the hole of the old chimney to smell the wonderful hickory odor. When I think back, that might have been my fault. I guess with my head inside the chimney, my ass sticking out, it was too inviting a target. Ike lost no time in pulling down my frilly red panties and inserting himself into the core of my argument. It happened so fast there was no way I could resist."

"As Spike was busy fucking my ass like crazy, I was really glad I'd douched. I like to do that early because a woman has to be prepared at all times to meet men's needs. The second thought I had, was about that older writer who said she was raped by the president in that fancy department store dressing room. You know sometimes a man is so fast at getting his dick inside you that you never have a chance to say no. It's really not fair to complain after the fact, is it?"

When Spike was enjoying his fuck fest, I managed to pull my head out of the chimney. When I turned to ask Spike why he had taken that liberty, but I didn't have a chance to complain. Cousin Ike took one look at my naked vagina dripping hot pussy juice and said,

"Missy, it looks your wet pussy is calling out for a fucking. Sweet cakes, I'm the man to answer that call."

"Cousin Ike then took full advantage and popped his big red boner right inside me. Thankfully my pussy was already good and wet from his brother's hard thrusting in my ass. There I was, being worked from the front and rear, shafted, in the middle of the sandwich."

"My eyes were closed enjoying my two cousins using me as their pump station. Then I heard a whimper over their huffs and puffs, hard at work cock stuffing me. I opened my eyes and saw cousin Clarence looking sad and rejected. The sex act being performed on my both ends had excited him. He was masturbating his big cock furiously. I waved him closer and I started to take over to finish him off with a hand job."

"It seemed like all three of the men were about to come at the same time. Just as Clarence wet my hand with pre cum, the other two shot their cum inside me. When As they finally pulled out I was freed. I knelt in front of Clarence and transferred his dick from my hand to my mouth. His prick, was already started streaming cum. I finished him off deep throat style and tongued his pee hole as he shot his full load down my throat."

Mom started to ask, but Aunt Finn cut her off and said,

"Yes, you might as well know, his cum load was true Butterworth buttery jizz. When I went to wash up in the museum bathroom, I stuck one finger into Spike's cream pie residue left inside my butt and another finger into my wet puss. One at a time I tasted them. It was no surprise. Both their sperms were distinctively buttery."

"Well, Finn, that accounts for four sex acts, who was the fifth?"

"I'm embarrassed to say it was the Preacher man who I'd met that Sunday in church. He said the prayers before we all ate together at the family reunion banquet. He had only one leg and his name was Martin."

"I don't understand," I said, "his leg was named Martin?"

"Of course not, I'm just so excited I'm reliving the whole trip. My vagina is secreting its secret sauce right now as I'm talking to you."

"His name was Rev. Martin Butterworth. He'd lost his right leg in an agricultural accident years back. What he was missing from that leg he made up for in the size of his prick. It was like a mini palm tree sprouting from his woolly pubes. He insisted I suck. He said that that 'Old Samson' required a good strong suck to wake up the sap in an old man's groin."

"In my experience," said Aunt Finn, "some older men take a little extra time. He was 84 years old, God bless him. I knew exactly what he needed. I had no intention of disappointing him."

"He'd taken it upon himself to give me a guided tour of the agricultural museum, even though he needed a crutch to walk. I helped him by putting my arm around him and I could feel his elbow nuzzling at my left tit. When we got inside the museum exhibit I could see his dick had swelled up inside his trousers."

He looked me in my eyes and said,

"I need ya my dear. I want ya ta' be a'meetin 'Old Samson.'"

"I thought he wanted to double team me with this friend of his, like the young black Butterworth's had done so nicely the day before, but no. He unbuttoned his fly and out tumbled one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen. "Meet Old Samson," said Reverend Martin."

"I knelt before him as he held my head in his hands and guided my open mouth over the tip of his huge member. I struggled to get my mouth over his cock. Once I got the tip into my mouth I sucked his cock as hard and as fast as I could. I wet it down, and little by little, inch by inch I conquered old Samson."

"As I sucked, I played with his big balls, squeezing them as I moved in and over his cock that I'd finally been able to fit completely in my stretched wet mouth."

I hear him say,

"From the moment I saw your white tits in church I wanted your pussy so badly. I prayed to God to deliver you unto me."

As I sucked his pre-cum started flowing and yes, it had that Butterworth buttery flavor. His tasted stronger and was like an aged buttery wine, so good."

"While the old preacher busied himself fucking my mouth, he propped himself up on the crutch so he could freed his hands. At that moment he became very busy stroking my hair and touching my tits with his calloused hands."

"We were in the old carpentry shop. I saw a wooden box and told him to set himself down. I quickly slipped Old Samson back into my mouth to continue my sucking. With one hand he was milking my pussy and the other one playing with my nipples that he'd freed by unbuttoning my yellow summer dress. Then he began finger fucking me rapidly, first one finger then two and before several minutes had passed he'd gotten what must have been three or four inside my gushing vag. My pussy was aching to be filled up with his huge cock. At a certain time, he said in that wonderful southern drawl,

"I did my best to get your cunny ready for 'Old Samson.' I think you are now stretched enough to take him on. By God, girl I'm ready. I am. I have to fuck you quick before I lose this grand swollen hard-on."

"By that point my thighs began shaking, I knew I was going to get fucked and I couldn't wait."

"Just don't be a shouting," he said, "we don't wanna disturb the young'uns."

"I remember you disappeared for a while that afternoon," said Mom, "So that's where you were?"

Finn continued, " I didn't realize that the carpentry shop was where they made coffins. When we heard some other guests approaching, he limped over to the wall and threw down the biggest coffin for us to lay in. I stopped sucking, but held his stiffy tightly between my thumb and forefinger so he wouldn't lose an inch. I climbed into the wooden coffin and pulled him in on top of me."

"The Reverend spread my legs so wide I could feel the wooden walls that imprisoned me. I could feel his big 'Old Samson,' as he assaulted my pussy lips. I reached down and guided him into my wetness. His big cock was a tight fit but with the two of us thrusting, we got it well seated. It felt like every part of my cunt was filled to the extreme. It was painful but the pain had a sweet edge to it. He groaned, I knew he was balls deep inside me. As he moved ever so slightly the pain dissipated."

"We heard the voices of people approaching. He reached for the coffin lid and closed it over us. Now all was darkness. I could feel him as he pushed into me. He never held back. He had stuffed the whole banana tree right where I needed it most. All the time he was fucking me I could feel his big balls rapping into me just below my pussy. That feeling alone was a special thrill."

"Suddenly I felt pinned inside the coffin. He was heavy and had that odor of cigars. I was having trouble breathing."

"Let me get on top sir, I think I can please you even more. I need some air."

"He pushed the coffin lid off and it fell to the side. He lifted up and we changed places. It was quiet, except for the chirping of crickets and the singing of some birds. I sat on top of him and this time his cock slipped in like a streamlined rocket. I clenched his cock with every muscle in my cunt and he began to moan. I knew I was ready to climax, my body was trembling. I began to cry. He grabbed my ass tightly,"

"Don't make a sound."

"I bit my lip as my thighs moved in unison with his strong thrusts. I could feel his big dick pumping in and out of my swollen cunt as my pussy lips locked around his shaft. His big hands locked on my butt cheeks. There was no chance of escape. I had to let him fuck me until he was finished."

"Then he breathed a long whistling sound. And at that moment I could feel his big cock erupt. Old Samson spurted cum like a cow tit gives milk, I was inundated with his wondrous seed. He held me tightly in place, as his pulsation shot his river of cum deep inside me."

"My body spasmed as I joined him in this sacred moment. Finally the spurts came to a slow ending. His big dick stayed hard, giving out its final squirts. Then the cock swelling began to go down. His grip weakened and then his cock dissolved into a softer less defined large mass of flesh."

"All I can say, it was just a wonderful afternoon. He flooded my pussy. Then he stopped. I was scared."```````

"I shouted down at him, 'Reverend Martin, Sir, are you ok?'"

He didn't respond. But a few minutes later while I was trying to give him mouth to mouth resuscitation, he revived. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and began polishing my back teeth, grabbing both of my tits in his big hands. Then he kicked his feet and gripped the sides of the coffin and swung himself up, shouting in his basso profundo,

"Hey ya' all, ya can't keep a good black man down."

"As he rose up I reached out to kiss him, but my lips landed on his large testicles. I started sucking them."

"I think I'm ok for now," he said, "no need for you to further exert yourself young lady."

"God Bless you and your gorgeous wooly balls," I responded, "That was the best fucking I've had in many a day. Your three grandsons or nephews can't hold a candle to your manly cock."

"So I hope that answers your question Sis," said Auntie Finn.

"What a delight it was to get all of those lovely cousins to share my pussy and whatever else they demanded. For me it was not just pleasure, but an offer of compensation. It was my feeble attempt to remedy our black Butterworth brothers for the ignoble events that our ancestral slave masters slaves had perpetrated. Particularly the frequent sexual attacks on their women and children."

"I mentioned how badly I felt about the sexual abuse the Reverend Martin's ancestors had suffered. He took a deep breath and responded,"

"Don't feel so badly, Missy. Butterfield women compensated the slaves throughout their ordeal with moist mouths and wet vaginas while their white husbands were away in the fields.'"

"That news made our families' history so much more palatable. Maybe there was a share of equity in our female ancestor's hearts, mouths, and pussies?"

"But you must excuse me," the Reverend said, "after our long summer fuck, I really gotta piss."

"He maneuvered himself to the outside of the barn. I could hear his loud piss, like a stallion's, as it hit the metal siding. I felt inspired by the loud sound of his piss. I could smell the yeasty tang. I realized I too had to piss. I lifted myself up. I just couldn't hold back and flooded the inside of the coffin. As I finished the Reverend came back, saw what I had done and nodded his head,"

"There ain't noth'in like piss and cum juice to season the inside of a coffin. You did good, honey pie."

'I smiled sheepishly as he picked up his crutches."

Auntie Finn's sexy story was finally finished. She looked closely at me,

"Now as for the taste of your sperm young man," Finn continued, "I am prepared to testify before a court of law, even Trump's Supreme Court, as one who moments before gorged on your cum juice. It has the precise buttery taste of a true Butterworth."

"Oh, thank you Auntie, that makes me so happy."

Aunt Finn embraced me and kissed me on the lips and spit a bit of a cum ball into my mouth. I thought at first that was a disgusting thing to do. Then I was overwhelmed by the lovely buttery taste and so grateful for her sharing. We were all exhausted, but far from putting an end to this spectacular event.

Mom started off saying,

"So the kid is a true Butterworth, eh? He's got the taste. Hmm. I was never sure who his father really was. My brother was visiting on the same day that I thought I'd been impregnated. Yes, of course I had sex with my husband that morning, before he left for work. Then I recall I had sex several times with my brother Orville. In the afternoon I was with Rochester, his chauffeur, in the back seat of his old Packard touring car."

Mom continued, "I hadn't thought it was Rochester who impregnated me. He had entered the bedroom while my brother Orville, had started fucking me, oh so deep, into my pussy. It hurt wonderfully. Orville has such a very long penis that I've always suspected he might be the result of an encounter between Mom and one of the very light skinned black Butterworth's."

"In any event, since there was no other place to put himself comfortably, Rochester just climbed on top and plunged his wide cock right in the direction of my hungry waiting butt hole. There I was, between these two large men. Rochester was very sophisticated about sex and life in general. In a way I considered him an amateur psychiatrist, and I must admit that afternoon he took his time and completely anal-ized me."

We all laughed at that comment.

"Why did you think Rochester was his father," said Finn? I was getting very confused at this point.

"Well, that was always a possibility because Rochester left such a colossal load in my butt that it swirled out and dripped down below. My brother was desperately plunging his fleshy dagger inside me. He always has a hard time cuming and he fucks like an oil derrick, if you know what I mean, pump-pump-slosh. I've always thought he might well have pumped Rochester's creme de menthe right up into my pussy."

"This Rochester, he was black?" I had always wanted to be black and was a junior varsity basketball center.

"No, Courtney, you are thinking of Jack Benny's Rochester."

"Well, what was he?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe Ukrainian, he looked like Paul Manafort mixed with a little bit of Mongolian? Maybe he was one of those tall North Koreans. Now that I think of it, his hot breath on my neck smelled just like Kimchi," said Mommy.

"You are just teasing me," I said. "But I love Kimchi," I said, "in fact I love all Korean food, especially the pancakes they make out of yams."

"Well, your sperm does not taste like kimchi," said Auntie Finn.

"No, it doesn't," I had to agree with her, it was distinctly buttery. A bit of it had stuck to my back tooth. I could still taste it.

'Well, Finn, knowing how you adore black women," said Mommy, "I must ask if you sampled any of the Butterworth black women and what their pussies tasted like?"

"Oh gosh, I was embarrassed to mention that in front of Courtney, but he seems a lot more grown up now then a few days ago."