All Comments on 'Summer Incest: My Lost Virginity'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 5 years ago
even Trump was in here??!! Part orangutan with red hair??!!!!

5-ed'n 'Fave'-ed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Story is scatterbrained and all over the place, should be in Interracial subsection as well.

erectus123erectus123almost 5 years agoAuthor
Glad so many enjoyed story

As it is mainly incest I did not think it belonged elsewhere. Although there is interracial sex it is always with incestuous relatives. All over the place, I don't think so but whatever. It is comic, creative and sexy. OK, mom is calling.gotta go!

erectus123erectus123almost 5 years agoAuthor
This is a Summer Lovin ' entry.

Plase favor or give a good vote if you enjoyed it. Best to all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry

But I couldn't get past the 2nd page. I went all the over the place and was way to descriptive of, well everything.

erectus123erectus123almost 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon--glad you tried

but you missed the fun. Guess you were desperate for the sexy stuff which lay just ahead.? Ill try to get a faster paced story together for you. Let me know what interests you. Best regards. Erectus123

sexymeupsexymeupover 3 years ago
waste of time

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and read the whole story, was a waste of time, posted in the wrong place and you were trying too hard to be funny, I didn't find any of it amusing and things just jumped all over the place, it earned you 1 star and that was too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...