Summer Incest: My Lost Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got scared when she reached out of the shower stall to grab a razor.

"I'm going to show you how to care for your cock. Your Dad was obviously remiss on that subject."

With that comment, she grabbed my cock, which was now flaccid, and stretched it out with her left hand. With the right she dabbed shaving cream over my bush.

"What you want to do is shave a thin circle around the base of the shaft."

Miraculously, as she shaved, my pink skin underneath the hairy mass was revealed.

"This will give you more pleasure and make it easier for the girls to suck your cock right down to the hilt."

"Sounds good!" I smiled at that thought.

She passed the razor gently over the bush,

"We can trim this a little," she lifted my cock and gently shaved between my legs and from my tate to the start of the curve of my balls.

"Please don't cut off my cock or else I'll have to call you Lorena," I joked.

(Lorena was the famous Bobbitt's wife who cut off her hubby's cock and he had to have it reattached by a surgeon.)

"No worries, this is not the first cock I've shaved. You don't have hair growing on your shaft, but if that ever happens you might gently shave it. A hairy shaft loses the wonderful sensation that fucking brings on."

"Ok, I'll remember that."

"Now let me teach you a little hygiene lesson. No one likes a smelly or cheesy cock. In the morning when you urinate you should wipe the dick clean with a damp tissue in a circular motion, get rid of any nocturnal emission as well. Then apply a dab of a non-alcoholic lotion or cream to the helmet or cock's head . This will preserve the flesh and at 80 you will still have the cock skin of a twenty year old."

That was news to me.

"Aunt Finn, have you ever seen an 80 year old cock?"

"Oh yes, the Janitor at my college dorm was an old timer. He was the guy who told me about the lotion trick. His cock was a rosy delight at 80, even with his thick foreskin that I loved to chew on. At that advanced age he could fuck me like a teenager. If only he were still nearby."

"I don't have a foreskin, am I missing anything?"

"No, probably not, just some extra skin. Some say the foreskin nerve endings add to the sexual pleasure, but a cut dick is usually prettier and easier to keep clean. It's also like a cherry lollipop,and when its like yours, a big dick, every girl wants to suck it."

"Now what I've told you about hygiene goes the same for your butt. A moist towelette or damp paper towel is perfect to clean up any mess left after you do your business. A dab of cream is also good right on the anus and butt cheeks. It makes it easier to keep'em clean as nothing will stick."

"If you watch the nudies flicks on the internet, you may have noticed how many men and women have a brown spot right around their ass hole?"

"Yes, I have, why is that?"

"Well, they didn't clean up properly and eventually they become 'poopie brownies.' The only way to get rid of the ring around the pooper is to bleach it."

"Oh my Auntie, so much to learn, thanks a lot."

"Ok, let's get out of the shower."

I passed by Finn in the tiny shower stall and my arm rubbed against her moist breasts.They felt warm and inviting. My dick began to take life again.

She followed me out and handed me a towel and turned on the heat lamp. Then she got back in the shower. I was surprised to notice she was spraying the water right in her butt hole. Then she jumped, ran out of the shower stall to the toilet in the other part of the large bathroom to pee or whatever. There was a modesty enclosure so I couldn't really see what she was doing.

When she finished I could hear her flush and a faint smell but she quickly sprayed deodorant She ran over to stand next to me. Water dripping off those big tits as she toweled down.

"Here, towel my back Courtney."

I was drying my feet when she spun around. One of those giant mammaries hit me right in the face.

"Oops, sorry hon." She embraced me and in doing so her offending tit went right into my mouth. I sucked on it and my dick rose up like on a flagpole.

"Oh yes, I should tell you, if you like to eat pussy like our friend Mickey Douglas, some women's pussy juice, depending on the time of the month, is very fragrant. So wash up your face and gargle. That fragrance is a giveaway to a third party who you may not want to know where your face was."

"What is a third party, Auntie Finn?"

"In your case, a girl friend. For married men, it would mean their wife."

I must have had a quizzical look on my face.

"For example, my husband used to go down on his office secretary. That means he would lick her pussy. Then he'd come home stinking of pussy juice. I told Harold, if he was going to wallow in the pig trough he should either wash up afterwards or just bring Elaine home and we could make it a threesome. There is nothing more disgusting than being kissed by a husband whose face smells like some other woman's pussy."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I heard some guys at school talking about butt fucking. What is that?"

"It's simply sticking your cock in a woman's tush."

"People do that?" I thought for a second, "I guess that's what father Tomas wanted to do to me."

"Without a doubt he would have ripped you a bigger ass hole."

My hand instinctively moved to cover my butt.

"Is that stuff common?"

"It is, in the gay community. How else can two guys have real sex? Where virginity is cherished, a girl may offer her butt in order to save her hymen. In parts of Africa that trick has been around for eons. In Spain the girls satisfy their boy friends in the same way, butt time. In Sicily they often slip from ass to puss in their exuberance and rupture the hymen. To make the bride seem a virgin someone will they cut the head off a chicken and immediately stick it in her puss so she's full of blood an hour before her husband takes her virginity."

"But doesn't butt sex get messy?"

"Anal requires pre-cleansing. Only an experienced partner can get it right. Don't try to butt fuck an amateur. You'll just end up with a poopy dick. Accidents do happen with less experienced partners. Be prepared and don't make a big deal out of it. Just wash up after."

"If it is so messy and hard to do right why do people bother?"

"Anal with an experienced partner is quite pleasurable for both parties. You'll find out how nice it can be shortly."

"You're not going to fuck me in the ass, are you?"

"Of course not, not today anyway. I didn't bring my strap-on." she laughed. "You will be the one fucking me."

"Now if your girlfriend is really into dick, she may also be sucking the dicks of a lot of other guys you will prefer not to know about. To be special for her, before a date, wash your cock, especially after a pee and rub a little cream on the tip and shaft. A tiny dab of men's cologne in your pubic hair is nice so when a girl kneels to blow you, the perfume will be appreciated and she will tell you how good you smell."

"The other thing I wondered, when girls swallow cum during a blow job, does the cum taste gross?"

"No, not at all," said Auntie Finn, "if you are curious, touch your finger to your cum and then to your tongue to find out. Most cum tastes fine. Most partners love it. A Butterworth's cum tastes exceptional, it has a buttery taste. I'll confirm this for you later."

"Thanks, Auntie Finn."

"Oh yes, just one more word of advice, If you can, avoid underwear in summer unless you are doing heavy work. Let your cock breath so it feels young and free. You will look sexy when you unzip. Women love a bare cock appearing when you drop your drawers and you ass is naked. It means you are ready and anticipating sex with them. Of course if you are doing physical work on a hot day wear absorbent underwear."

While she was talking, Finn continued to towel me dry.

"When you wear underwear on a date, it should be sexy, designed for your partner's eyes. It gives you the image of a sexy person. Don't be clad in kid's tidy whities or baggy drawers unless your partner has a fetish preference. Some girls do like the baggy ones, maybe because their Dad wore them?"

"But won't the jeans chaff your balls, I mean my balls."

"Yes, that may occur. Yes, of course, I understood you were referring to your balls. I don't have any balls, except for the ones that I fit in my mouth."

"Oh Auntie," I turned red.

She continued,"If you go nude under rough jeans that can irritate your cock, buy a softer fabric. If you feel you are losing shaft sensation while fucking, that often happens as you get older, gently sand your dick. Use a very fine grade of pumice paper. Be gentle. Only a few strokes are needed to get full feeling back in the old cock-er-oo."

"Thanks Auntie, you've taught me so much."

I threw my arms around her, her big mammaries kept her a small distance away but felt very nice against my bare chest.

"Ok, my boy, now that you are dry. Let's move on to the purpose of all this talk. Jesus, my mouth is dry. I could use a glass of gin or a firm dick to suck on."

She put her arm around my shoulder and we walked into Mom's bedroom. That's where the fun started. Mom was resting nude on her king size bed. As we entered, she spread her legs wide so her mostly shaved pussy was completely visible. She held both arms high in the air to welcome me on top of her. I looked at her beautiful body. She had lost precious little of her beauty in the years since she'd left modeling.

"Come, my son, get on top of me," she said. "It is time to fuck your mother."

So without hesitation I did as she asked. It seemed the most natural thing. As I laid on top of Mommy, my cock fit right between her legs. Her ripe breasts pressed against my chest. She gave a little wiggle and my cock seated itself at the entrance of her vag.

"Go on big boy," said Finn, "fuck your mommy."

I press forward and my dick slipped into her moistness. She had a tiny landing strip above her vagina that I felt as I entered her.

"Oh, that feels good" said Mommy, "it feels like a big Butterworth cock inside my pussy. Don't just stand still Courtney, get too it boy, fuck me, harder, fuck your mommy."

I did as Auntie Finn said. I began slowly but picked up speed and began to fuck as hard as I could. It took a little while but mommy grew hotter and hotter, pulling my hair, clamping down on my cock and moaning.

"Oh, oh, oh yes, you fucker. Oh, oh, shit damn." Finally, "you've made me cum."

Hearing Mom's moans and declarations filled me with confidence I'd never known. I was a man. I was fucking a women. Oops, that woman was my Mom. What the fuck, who cares, a fuck is a fuck. We Butterworth's are serial incest-igators from the beginning of time. I was doing what we have always done from the time of the Roman invasion and beyond. This was my destiny. Fucking my mother. It felt good and it felt right and I was so happy.

I felt her vag contract around my dick, it was as if my cock was in a vise of flesh. I stopped plunging and pressed hard into her, as deep as I could go. I let my peter do the talking. At that moment Finn stuck her finger right on my ass button. It was totally unexpected but that triggered my ejaculation. I filled Mom's honey pot right up to the top.

Mom held me tightly with her two hands on my butt cheeks. There was no chance I could pull out. My dick continued to pulse for another minute and then I could feel the cum just oozing out. Finn continued to wiggle her finger on my butt hole and only stopped when my hard on began to go flaccid. Mom released her grip. She was red faced and still breathing hard.

As I pulled back and my dick flopped out of Mom, Finn climbed onto the bed and knelt over me as she began to clean my cock with her mouth. Once I was licked clean she dove between Mom's wide spread legs and went to work swallowing all the cum I'd deposited in "the Bank of Mommy" as well as a dollop of mom's cunt cocktail. Finn's long tongue was moving like an anteater, getting every last drop. Her face looked angelic.

Mom looked up as Finn was working on her and reached out to hold my hand.

"Oh God! My darling son. What a good fucking you gave me! And it was your first time! Thank you. You have given your Mom a precious gift. Dear Courtney, we will repeat this event often in the future."

"Yes, Mommy, I hope so. I feel so close to you. I love you Mom."

About that time Finn finished her swallowing act and came up for air.

"Now it's you chance to do the same for me," said Finn.

"Give the boy a few minutes to recharge," said Mom, "he's not a stallion."

"From the performance he just put on in your puss Sis, he might as well be a big dicked mule," said Finn.

Then turning to me she added,

"You rest a bit so you can give me equal treatment afterwards, I know you've got it in you."

"While we are taking a sex break," Mommy said, " Finn, could you tell us a little about your adventures at the family reunion in North Carolina. At the site of the Antebellum Butterworth Plantation?"

"Yes," said Aunt Finn, "I must mention that as it is relevant to what the Butterworth's are famous for, the buttery taste of their cum."

"Does that run through all branches of the family?" said Mom.

"Well, if you'd give me a chance, I was trying to tell you."

"I'm sorry," said Mom, " Please cunt-tinue, no pun intended."

Finn giggled at that comment, and then began her discourse,

"Well, as you know, our Butterworth ancestors came over from Britain, from the parish in Rochdale, Lancashire County."

"Where is that?" I asked.

"Just north west of Liverpool," said Mom.

Finn continued, "Somehow, in the late 1600s the family was able to get a royal writ that allowed them to take a sizable chunk of what is now North Carolina."

"Probably as a result of fucking the right people," said Mom.

"With the help of indentured servants, such as members of the Northam clan, and a few boat loads of slaves imported from Senegal, our ancestors established an efficient agricultural plantation. Isn't cousin Northam a governor or something."

"Yes, as kids we called him pinhead Northam. Sis, don't forget to tell Courtney that the Butterworths were busy at all hours fucking the slaves."

"Yes, I was coming to that, no pun intended," said Finn.

"We all know that slavery was not just the bondage of workers, but it was true sexual bondage. Black women were owned. They were always preyed upon by their owners. If a slave master wanted a fuck or a suck, even in public, a black women was obliged to submit. Even if her husband was present. Sexual slavery served as a form of intimidation. A terrible situation! Something I tried to remedy, to make up for, on my trip. Although I know that is impossible."

"We learned several years ago that the black progeny of Thomas Jefferson by way of Jefferson's slave mistress Sally Hemings, had petitioned to be recognized as members of the Jefferson family association. We Butterworths were quick to see the justice of their cause.That same year at the Butterworth Family Reunion, we passed a resolution to invite all the black progeny, in particular those that took origin from the Butterworth Plantation, to take full membership with all rights and privileges that accrue to members of the Butterworth family. Glory be to God, a good number of them have joined with us ever since."

"How many joined with you Finn, in the biblical sense?"

"Well, I 'joined' as you so nicely put it, with four of the family's darker members. Although I must say many of their members resemble white Butterworths in one way or another. The Black Butterworths are of various shades, some quite light skinned. The men and women are very good looking and the dimensions of these Butterworth men's private parts are slightly larger than the white Butterworths. Many were, shall I say, more noble in their dimensions."

"You mean they had bigger penises," said Mommy.

"Didn't you have a black boyfriend," said Finn.

"You're not the only Butterworth to cross the interracial divide," said Mommy. "You know full well that I had a black boyfriend. His father was black African and his mom was a white American. When I was at Vassar I attended a convocation in Eagle Rock California at the campus of Occidental College where I met him."

"He was quite a nice boy but he would not have sex with me unless the room was dark. At first I thought it was because he was a Muslim. But that was not the reason. Do you know why?"

"No."

"Because he was ashamed of his 4 inch penis. It took me several days to make it clear to him that he was a perfectly adequate male and his sexual paraphernalia was fully satisfying. I exaggerated a bit on that for his sake. Only then with his confidence assuaged did he allow me to give him blow jobs and for us to have sex in a lit room."

"I remember one final cock slurp at the LAX airport in a crowded men's restroom. I guess the exuberant noise I made while sucking his cock inside the stall attracted unwanted attention. The slurping must have been obvious to other men and alerted them to what was going on. When we tried to leave there was a line outside our stall of men waiting with their cocks sticking out of their unzipped flies to get blown. I had to push the first guy in line out of my way to get the stall door opened to get out of there."

"I excused myself saying, 'I can't oblige you now or my boyfriend will miss his plane. I'll come back as soon as he boards.' That comment was greeted by a collective groan of 'she never come back.' I know if I hadn't have gotten out of there I'd still be blowing strangers in the airport."

"Mom, did you go back as you promised," I asked.

"I'd hoped you wouldn't have asked me that but when a Butterworth gives her word, we are held accountable to God."

"Don't be so dramatic said Finn, tell the boy what happened."

"Yes," said Mom, "of course I went back. By now there was a crowd of well wishers waiting for their cock sucking. Word had spread throughout the terminal. I positioned my knees on my soft quilted coat. You know, those bathroom floors are cold and hard. I took off my hat, the one with the little feather in it and got down to start with the first guy in line."

"So there I was, sucking and planning on blowing every guy. To hasten the progression I asked the men to jerk themselves so it wouldn't take me too long from entry to emission. I got through about 14 of the men when an airport cop walked in and pulled his gun. The dummy thought I'd been forced to suck cock. He dragged me outside and held the door shut with his foot. He was very considerate, he'd grabbed my wet coat and hat. Only when I got out to the parking area did I realize the men had put money in the hat. I had over $275 in bills and a fistful of change."

"Wow, Mom, you are terrific."

"Thank you Courtney."

"Finn, let's get back to how you spent your time with our darker cousins," said Mommy.

Finn continued, "So there I was with the progeny of our former slaves, on my knees again, just, but I'm getting ahead of myself."

"What did the black men's sperm taste like?" I stupidly asked Mom.

"Well," said Mom, "black men's cum tastes just like liquorish."

"Really," I asked?

"No, of course not! Sperm is sperm. With the exception of the dietary influence and the age of the load, they all taste more or less the same, although the Butterworth's cum has a unique buttery taste."

"Yes," said Finn, "but you want to avoid blowing a guy who hasn't had sex or jerked off for a long time. That aged sperm can curdle just like old milk and have an unpleasant taste. It can be so thick it is hard to swallow. I learned one winter when I was in love with the color red, to avoid giving blow jobs to department store Santa's. I found out about aged cum the hard way."