Son's Nerdish Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I want that too. Go ahead and fuck your son's girlfriend's asshole," Beth chipped in, turned on even more by her boyfriend's astonishing words.

"All right," Ben agreed, a little overwhelmed by the shifting play of events... as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in.

"Are you nice and hard, Chris?" Beth asked, as she felt the dick slowly sliding in and out of her ass... the pain still there, but the pleasure slowly rising.

"Yeah," Chris admitted, hoping this meant he might get to come again.

"Come here," Beth said.

Chris tore his eyes way from his Dad's dick sliding in and out, and he turned to Beth.

"Take off your shorts and underwear," Beth ordered.

Ben kept up his slow fucking... knowing a virgin ass like this needed some time to get used to a cock deep inside of it... as he watched both his dick disappear into her ass over and over, and with growing intrigue, Beth and his son's interactions.

Chris quickly shucked off his shorts and underwear, and his five-inch dick was finally free.

"Now why are you so hard?" Beth asked. "I'm not complaining, just curious."

"I don't know," Chris said, unsure about why his dick was throbbing after all his humiliation, and the cold, hard reality of his Dad fucking his girlfriend's ass.

"Yes you do," Beth moaned, as Ben smoothly fucked her ass and her pleasure continued growing. "It's because you're my cuck."

"Please don't keep calling me that, Beth," he pleaded, ashamed that he was willingly participating in a scenario where his girlfriend had now lost both of her virginities to his asshole of a Dad... and worse, he loved the sight of it!

"Tell me the truth. You got hard from watching your Dad fucking my ass, didn't you?" Beth ordered.

"Please no," Chris repeated, his red cheeks continuing to burn with humiliation while his contrary cock throbbed with desire.

"Say it," Beth demanded. "And please fuck me harder, Mr. Jones. Slam that big dick in my asshole!"

"Say it, Chris," Ben ordered as well, pulling out of Beth's asshole... taking his control back. "Beth won't get the hard ass fucking she's craving until you admit you'll get off on watching it."

"Fucking answer your father, Chris," Beth snapped viciously.

"Yes, watching my Dad fuck your ass makes me hard," Chris responded hurriedly, hating and fearing her getting mad at him.

"He said it! So Daddy, shove that snake back in my asshole right fucking now," Beth demanded, feeling way too empty.

"This is my asshole," Ben staked his claim as he slammed back into her hard... and pulled out just as quicky. "Say it, son."

Chris hated obeying his father no matter what his orders were, but he gave in when Beth glared at him angrily, and with desperate lust... a crazy wild look, "Yes Dad, you own my girlfriend's ass. Is that what you want me to say?"

"It is," Ben said contentedly, sliding back into the teen's ass, placing his hands firmly on her hips, and fucking her faster.

"You really are an asshole," Chris said, his mixed feelings of anger and horniness keeping him confused.

"And this asshole is plumbing your girlfriend's asshole," Ben retorted smugly as he did just that.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole, Daddy," Beth moaned. "Give me all of that fat dick."

"Yeah slut, take it all," Ben said, being called 'Daddy' adding greatly to this wicked act.

"Bring your dick around to my face, Chris," Beth invited.

Chris eagerly crawled onto the bed and placed his dick right in front of her, across from his Dad pounding her from behind.

"Don't you dare come too soon, son," Ben ordered.

"Stroke your dick while you watch your Dad destroy my ass," Beth said. A facial from her boyfriend about now would be hot!

"Yes ma'am," Chris said, taking his throbbing little dick in hand.

"Chris," Ben reminded him. "Don't come yet."

"I won't," Chris said as he started stroking his cock... urging himself over and over not to come.

"Oh yes, your Dad's big dick feels so fucking good inside my ass," Beth moaned.

"Oh fuck, that did it," Chris groaned, and yet again he erupted prematurely, this load shooting out of his cock resulting in cannon blasts of cum splattering onto his pretty girlfriend's face.

"Jesus Christ!" Ben complained about his inept son while he kept pounding the teen's ass... wondering where he wanted his load to go.

"Mmmmmmm," Beth moaned, enjoying the warm feeling of cum striking her face... another slutty act on her sex bucket list that was really ticking off checkmarks today.

"Sorry," Chris groaned for once again busting a nut prematurely.

"Seriously," Ben pointed out, "this is why your girlfriend really needs me."

"Yes, do me harder, Mr. Jones, destroy my asshole," Beth demanded, while cum oozed down her face.

"Yeah, you're a nasty slut," Ben said as he kept slamming into the insatiable teen.

"For you I am," Beth agreed. She then ordered, a new idea popping into her head, "crawl underneath me Chris, and eat my pussy while your Dad fucks my ass."

"Okay," Chris said eagerly, loving this idea! He slowly and awkwardly slithered beneath her, even as her body was slammed into and her moans echoed throughout the room... his bedroom.

Ben kept fucking her tight ass, holding back for as long as he could, as his son arrived right below him and began licking the teen's pussy.

"Oh, yes you guys, eat my cunt, fuck my ass," Beth moaned wildly, her orgasm quicky rising from the double pleasure... her pain now gone completely while pleasure consumed her very being.

"Oh yeah! We finally found something my son can actually do to please you," Ben cheered.

"Oh, I have a few more ideas for how we can use him too," Beth moaned, as she began bouncing back to take more of his dick... wanting it really deep inside her fucking ass.

Chris licked hungrily, annoyed by the shot his Dad had taken at him, but curious to know what Beth meant.

Ben groaned, "Oh, yeah slut, ride my dick with your ass."

"Oh fuck, I love your dick so fucking much, Mr. Jones," Beth declared, her orgasm about to break.

"Come from taking my dick in your ass, my slut," Ben demanded, timing his thrusts to match her backward bounces.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck, fuck, yes, Daddy!" Beth babbled as her orgasm hit.

Chris hungrily lapped down the sudden gush of cum flooding out of her pussy and onto his face and open mouth... surprised it wasn't as tasty as the earlier cream pie... fuck! Was he gay?

"Oh yeah," Ben groaned, feeling the tight ass clenching his dick as she came... before she collapsed forward, trembling uncontrollably from the intensity of her orgasm.

Chris just lay there, his Dad's cock slipping out of Beth's ass immediately above him.

Ben crawled forward a bit and slid back into the teen's ass, his own ass now immediately above his son's face. He pumped Beth good, wanting to drop his load... his balls boiling from the intense ass fucking.

"Oh yes," Beth moaned, the orgasmic pleasure refusing to release its grip on her.

"Want this load, slut?" Ben asked a couple dozen strokes later... as Chris, not knowing what else to do, just lay awkwardly where he was.

"Oh, yes I do," Beth said as she quickly but awkwardly turned around, straddled Chris's chest, and took the cock that had just been fucking her asshole into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, ass to mouth, you're one nasty slut," Ben groaned, always finding ass to mouth so wicked.

"Mmmmmmmm," Beth moaned, sucking hungrily.

"Oh yeah, get ready," Ben warned.

Beth pulled back and said, "Shoot it into my mouth, Daddy."

"Oh yeah, fuck," Ben groaned, stroking his cock, and moments later, erupting directly into the wide-open mouth of the pretty, cum-coated girl.

Beth caught as much of the cum as she could, some of it escaping to land on her face and her chest, before she leaned down and kissed Chris, shoving the cum into his mouth.

Chris's eyes went wide as he felt the mouthful of his Dad's cum spilling into his mouth. Then since he was lying on his back, he had no choice but to swallow it all down.

"Oh fuck," Ben said, finding this twisted snowball act where his son ate his cum disturbingly hot.

Beth kissed her boyfriend for a couple minutes before sitting up, climbing off of Chris and ordering, "Come lick your Dad's cum off my chest."

Chris sat up in a daze and complained, "Beth!"

"Now," Beth said. "We all know how much you love your Dad's cum."

"I do not," Chris protested even while he leaned forward and licked his Dad's gob of cum from her cleavage.

"Shit," Ben said, his son proving himself to be a complete cuckold.

Chris felt terribly embarrassed, and yet he couldn't deny he loved the taste of his Dad's cum... as humiliating as that was.

"Yeah Chris, you're such a good boy," Beth purred to him, but she was smiling up at Ben.

Ben smiled back.

"So," Beth asked cheerily, "who wants to see what my next surprise is?"

The end of chapter 2.

Coming next:

Chris is completely cuckolded by his girlfriend while he's pushed to his ultimate limits by Beth and his Dad including discovering the joys of sucking dick, pegging and more.