Son's Nerdish Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's a cuckold, then I'm not one," he said forcefully.

"No?" she asked, rubbing his five-inch penis through his pants. "You did absolutely nothing except yell a bit to stop your father from using my mouth and then fucking me. You got hard from watching your Dad pound me and take my virginity. You then obeyed me by eating your Dad's cum without any hint of protest, and then you willingly ate my asshole to get it ready for your Dad's big dick, and you admitted to enjoying it. Nobody would do any of those things except a cuckold, so you are one."

Each replay she'd listed had made him ache with shame and guilt... yet inexplicably his cock hardened again, and he even felt ready to come again.

Beth didn't want to give Chris much time to think, confident he'd behave like a good cuckold when the time came. "Let's go inside," she said, smiling at the feel of how hard his cock was, and she gave it a final squeeze for now.

Chris groaned from the squeeze, wondering why he was so hard... for him, their conversation had been ten minutes of personal humiliation... and then he suddenly spasmed and came in his pants. "Fuck!"

"Jesus, you did it a third time! You really do have no control," Beth sighed.

"Sorry," he groaned, thoroughly ashamed.

"I guess that proves the idea of becoming my official cuckold and the immediate prospect of watching your father sodomize and destroy my virgin asshole with his big fat dick really turns you on," Beth said as she reached back for her shopping bag, exited the car, and skipped just like an innocent little girl towards the house... leaving him sitting there in his own sticky cum.

Chris shook his head at his pathetic inability to control himself. He sighed, adjusted his hard little dick, got out of the car, and followed Beth into his house.

"Wait here," Beth said just inside the front door, the bag of surprises in her hand as she glanced down at the wet stain in his shorts... and giggled.

"Okay," Chris agreed, and she went into the bathroom to change.

Chris reached for his phone and typed the word cuckold into a google search. He then clicked on the urban dictionary definition, and found: A man who finds arousement in watching his girlfriend/wife having sex with another man.

He didn't think 'arousement' was a real word, but he was evading the point. Was he a cuckold?

Yes, he had to admit that for reasons he didn't understand, his dick got hard, and he eventually orgasmed... without using his hands... from watching his girlfriend get fucked by his Dad. Yet he also hated watching that, and he wanted to kill him.

Chris didn't have much time to process his thoughts before he was startled by his Dad. "Chris, I'm sorry for how things turned out."

"Yeah, suuuure you are," Chris growled, his anger and bitterness returning with a vengeance the moment he heard his Dad's voice... even before turning around to glare daggers at him.

"No, I really am," Ben said, which was partly true. Of course it was also true he'd loved fucking Beth and taking her virginity, and surprising even to him, how much the additional factor of his son watching helplessly had added to the thrill. Yet after the fact, he felt some guilt... since he was no longer thinking with his lower head.

"Yeah, you looked really fucking sorry while you fucked my girlfriend and came inside her," Chris said, anger bubbling up and out of him from within. He couldn't stand up to Beth for whatever reason, couldn't even get mad at her, even though he should... but he could easily get mad at his Dad... he was always mad at him... for betraying his Mom... and now for betraying him too.

"Look, son," Ben said, placing a consoling hand on Chris's shoulder.

"Don't call me your son," Chris rebutted, swatting away the hand.

"I am sorry," Ben assured him, "but you've got to understand..."

"You're not sorry," Chris snapped. "Anytime you say something beginning with 'but', the entire statement is null and void. You're simply an unrepentant asshole who took advantage of an innocent girl. That she was my girlfriend also makes you the worst Dad in the universe."

"Oh? Do I look innocent?" Beth interjected, posing in her new outfit... one of the two she'd bought. The first one to wear while submitting to Ben and getting her anal cherry taken, and a second one for later, when she'd take full control of her relationship with Chris. She had her hands saucily on her hips as she stood there in a sexy maid outfit with black thigh high stockings... wishing she had the black heels to match... which she currently didn't.

"Holy fuck!" Ben gasped, turning to stare at the nerdish eighteen-year-old wearing a slutty hot costume that completely erased her nerdy persona, which was replaced with 100% sexual goddess.

"Jesus!" Chris barked inadvertently as he stared at his girlfriend looking absolutely stunning from her makeover... and even including sexy black nylons that instantly got his dick throbbing. He also noticed his Dad's reaction... as his father mutated from seeming to be attempting to apologize sincerely, right back into his pig mode.

"Do you like my new outfit, Mr. Jones?" Beth asked, getting an adrenaline rush from seeing the two gaping at her with their eyes big, and their mouths wide open like Roger Rabbit.

"It's Ben, sweetie," Ben said, shifting from apologetic to lustful in a heartbeat, his lower head once again seizing control.

"But I like calling you, Mr. Jones... or Daddy," Beth said as if she were still a widdle girl, as she sidled up to the older man... deliberately ignoring her boyfriend. "Isn't that okay?" she asked, now standing directly before him.

"Yeah, if you want, you can call me Mr. Jones, Daddy or even Master," Ben allowed, his male domination side returning with a vengeance, as he leaned forward and kissed this sultry nerd with her exotic makeover.

"Dad!" Chris bellowed... but fruitlessly, just like before... his cock raging even after he'd come in his pants like five minutes ago.

Ben pulled the slutty teen tightly against him, her firm tits pressed against his chest while he grabbed her tight ass.

"Mmmmmm," Beth moaned as their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

"Dad!" Chris repeated.

Beth broke the kiss and ordered sternly, glaring at Chris, "Chris, enough! You may either stay down here and jerk off, or you may come upstairs with us and watch your Dad fuck my asshole in your bed."

Ben was both shocked and turned on by this deceivingly wicked girl's transformation.

Chris stared at her speechlessly. Unsure of what to say. Humiliated. Ridiculed. Turned on.

"Do you understand what I just said?" Beth asked as she pulled down Ben's shorts.

"Yes," Chris answered sheepishly.

"Good," Beth said, and she dropped to her knees and took Ben's completely hard dick into her mouth.

Chris watched silently... glaring at his Dad.

Ben looked back at his son... a little in awe of Beth's ruthless domination of him, and knowing this was all his fault. He should have felt some guilt... he had briefly once he was back in the house... but the teen's eager mouth bobbing on his cock had his guilt fading away altogether, as his dominant persona took over.

"Oh yeah, suck it slut," Ben moaned, turning his attention to her bobbing on his cock, and she also pulled his shorts and underwear right down to the floor.

"Mmmmmm," Beth moaned, and she bobbed for a few more seconds before standing up, grabbing her bag of surprises, wrapping her hand around Mr. Jones' big cock and said, tugging gently, "Please accompany me to Paradise, Master."

"Yeah, okay," Ben said, still a little overwhelmed by this girl's aggressive attitude.

"You coming?" Beth asked, looking at Chris.

"Uh, yeah," Chris said, his head spinning... as he followed them, his cock hard inside his soiled underwear.

Beth's pussy was burning with excitement as she led Mr. Jones into her boyfriend's bedroom. She released his dick, set the bag on the floor next to the bed, hopped her ass onto the bed (literally), lifted her nylon-clad feet, happy she'd painted her toenails red yesterday, and asked, wiggling her toes, "Do you have a nylon fetish like your son does?"

"Uh yeah, I do," Ben said, always seeing women as sexier in nylons.

"Then ya wanna fuck my nylon soles?"

"Uh yeah," Ben agreed, stepping up to the sexy sheer soles and sticking his cock between them.

Chris didn't say a word. He too wanted to fuck his girlfriend's nylon soles... he wanted to feel her nylon-clad legs. He wanted to pull his cock out.

"Yeah, fuck my feet," Beth said, her legs spread in a way where her pretty pink pussy was within clear view for Mr. Jones.

"Oh yeah, you love being my slut, don't you?" Ben asked, his hands grasping her ankles as he slowly fucked her feet... a sensation he'd never felt before. He'd had nylon feet rub his dick before... but never anything quite like this.

"Yes, Mr. Jones," Beth moaned as she moved her left hand to her pussy. "I'll do anything for you."

"Anything?" Ben asked while he smoothly fucked her soles.

"Yes, Daddy. My mouth, pussy and asshole are all yours to use however you wish," Beth offered bluntly. "Just think of me as your freeuse slut." Beth found freeuse porn kinky as fuck... houses, offices, backyards, restaurants and lots of other places, where without any ceremony, a guy could just shove his dick into a woman's mouth, pussy and even her ass, whenever or wherever he wished. While she was doing dishes, or on the phone talking to her mother, while she was gaming, or even while her friend was over visiting. (The friend might watch, or get fucked too, or maybe just chat about trivial things as if nothing unusual was happening.)

Ben, who'd watched a few freeuse scenes recently, it being a popular online kink of late, loved the idea, "Oh yeah, so you're saying I can fuck your mouth, pound your pussy, or plug your ass anyplace, anytime?"

"Yes, Daddy," Beth agreed, then added with a playful smile, "I'd prefer you didn't fuck me in front of my parents for instance." She was moaning as she rubbed herself while watching his big cock sliding in and out of a kind of circle she'd flexed her feet into... looking forward to feeling it inside her pussy again... and next in her ass. "All my holes are yours to use anyplace, anytime, and however you wish."

Chris had never encountered the term freeuse, but he couldn't believe how different Beth had become since just yesterday... now she was such a slut... yet everything she did was turning him on, which also confused him. He didn't even realize he was rubbing his dick through his shorts.

"So you're willing to give up that young, tight ass to me?" Ben asked.

"Yes, Mr. Jones," Beth agreed. "I even bought some lube to make it easier for you to fuck my asshole."

"You really are a nasty slut."

"For you and your dick I am."

"Is the lube in that bag?"

"Yeah."

"Get the lube from the bag for me, son," Ben ordered.

"Get it yourself," Chris growled, still refusing to allow his Dad to control him... grasping at the few remaining straws of his dignity.

"Chris, get the fucking lube!" Beth demanded loudly, her soft sensual moaning shifting to dominant bitchiness in a heartbeat.

Again, Chris felt shame burning in his cheeks as he silently but obediently went over to the bag and peered inside. He was surprised to see a strap-on cock, the lube, and some black lingerie. He selected the lube.

"Open it for us," Beth ordered, flipping herself onto all fours... thus offering her virginal and amazing ass to the son and the Dad.

Chris did.

"Lube up your finger and finger my ass," Beth ordered.

"But Beth, I...." Chris began, but was interrupted.

"Do as you're fucking told!" Beth yelled tersely.

Chris was humiliated... shut his mouth... squeezed some gel onto his finger and took it to her ass, but refused to look at his father... although he couldn't miss seeing his Dad's cock while he too brought something sausage-like closer to Beth's ass.

Ben was in awe of this girl's wicked gumption. She was being wonderfully submissive to him, yet just as completely dominant to his son. It was fucking hot!

Beth felt Chris's finger touch her asshole and said, "Just slide your finger as deep as you can in my ass, Chris. I need my hole nice and lubed to welcome your Dad's big dick."

"Yeah, and get it nice and gaped," Ben added, his cock throbbing from the opportunity lying before him. A nice... perfect... virginal... teen ass.

Chris would have been thrilled to finger his girlfriend's ass a few hours ago, and as his finger slid inside her tight ass, he felt a throb of lust in his loins.

"Oh yes, finger my ass," Beth moaned, feeling only slight discomfort from having this foreign object in her ass... but the excitement of the occasion overcame any pain.

"Now what?" Chris asked, his finger all the way inside her ass.

"Wiggle it around," Ben ordered. "Spread her asshole wide for your Dad."

"Fuck off," Chris snapped, his hostility towards his father still dialed up to utter hatred. For some reason, he was directing 100% of the blame for what had happened today (and was still happening) at his Dad... certainly not sweet Beth... nor at his own shortcomings.

"Obey your father!" Beth demanded with a slight moan.

"Sorry," the cuckold-in-training apologized to Beth but not to his Dad, as he nevertheless did what his Dad had instructed and wiggled his finger around inside the very tight and warm ass. The act was so kinky, and God was his dick throbbing.

"Oooh, yes, gape my asshole," Beth moaned.

After a couple minutes with Chris really getting into this action, he asked, surprising himself, his Dad and Beth, "Sweetheart, do you want a second finger in there to get your ass ready for my Dad's big dick?"

"Yes Chris, good idea. Shove a second finger in my asshole, and finger fuck me like crazy," Beth praised and agreed, wanting more, and loving how quickly Chris was adapting to accept his role as her cuckold.

"Yeah son, get that virgin ass nice and ready for me," Ben said, stroking his cock.

Chris was so captivated by what he was doing, and excited to be taking part in Beth's pleasure, he ignored his Dad's words while he slid a second finger inside Beth's ass. It didn't go in as smoothly as the first one, but after a slight resistance, his two fingers disappeared inside her.

"Oh, fuck," Beth moaned, this time a sharp pain coursing through her, as her anus was spread unnaturally wide.

"You okay?" Chris asked, concerned about the pained sounds coming from Beth.

"Yes, don't stop," Beth said. Even while pain burned in her ass, she wanted it. She'd willingly suffer through this pain, for the sweet pleasure she was certain would follow.

"Okay," Chris said, moving his fingers around inside her, but slowly.

After a couple minutes, the pain gradually fading, the pleasure slowly rising, Beth said, "Okay, I'm good now. Finger fuck my ass Chris, and do it hard!"

"Okay," Chris said, this so far being the closest he'd come to fucking her.

After another minute Ben took control, his cock throbbing, "All right, it's my turn."

Chris reluctantly pulled his fingers out of her ass and examined the hole he'd created... it looked kinky as fuck, and equally hot and nasty. God, he wanted to fuck his girlfriend. Her pussy... her ass... however she wanted.

"Step aside," Ben said impatiently, shoving his son aside, climbing onto the bed and kneeling behind the wanton teen.

"Wait!" Beth said suddenly.

"What? Why?" Ben asked, hoping she wasn't changing her mind.

"Chris, lube up your Dad's dick," Beth ordered.

"What?" Chris asked... hearing her, but wishing he hadn't.

"Lube his dick," Beth repeated. "You don't' want me to be in agony while he destroys my asshole, do you?"

"No, but..." Chris began.

"No, buts," Beth said and then giggled, "well... definitely one butt. Now lube your Daddy's dick nice and slick for me."

"Fine," Chris sighed, humiliation continuing to burn inside him while his cock raged inside his shorts.

"Good boy," Beth said as she watched Chris squeeze out some more lube and awkwardly approach his Dad.

Ben continued being stunned by Beth... her power over Chris was impressive, while she made him look even more pathetic. At first he wasn't a fan of his son lubing his dick, but watching the continual power play Beth was wielding impressed him, so he went with it. This wasn't really gay or anything, and actually he'd taken part in some gay sex over the years (but only as a top).

Chris wrapped his hand around his Dad's very large cock and spread the lube all over it. This was yet another all-time low in this day filled with ultimate lows.

"Yeah, lube it good for your girlfriend's asshole," Ben ordered, groaning ever so softly from his son's hand on his dick.

"Don't even speak to me," Chris said tersely.

"Now stick your Dad's dick in my ass," Beth ordered, continuing her mission of training her boyfriend into becoming the ultimate cuck.

"Beth, please no," Chris pleaded.

"Fucking do it!" Beth snapped. "Why do I always need to say things twice to you?"

Chris didn't say anything. He just carried, with his Dad's help, while his face burned with the fiery red of hell, close to her gaped hole.

"Good boy," Beth said, her tone instantly returning to her sweet and soft-spoken one... making herself into a short little Ms. Sexual Jekyll and Hyde.

More shameful burning was flushing his cheeks, and equally intense burning was in his loins as he positioned the dick directly against her hole.

"Now push it inside me, Chris," Beth said. "I want you to continue playing your part in our adventure."

"Play my part in my Dad taking your anal virginity?" Chris gasped, finding it hard to believe his ears!

"Yes, exactly," Beth agreed placidly. "Now feed me your Dad's dick."

After a heavy sigh... Chris obeyed, and reaching his free hand around to his Dad's bare ass, as distressing as that was, and then pushing it forward. Because of the logistics, he was stuck receiving an up close and personal look at his Dad's dick disappearing into his girlfriend's ass.

"Yeeeeeeeees!" Beth moaned as the cock slowly filled her ass... spreading her ass cheeks wider, creating a good pain that soon blossomed into fiery pleasure.

"Oh yeah, keep pushing me forward, son," Ben urged, as his hard cock slid inside the girl's very tight asshole.

"Yeah, give me your Dad's dick, Chris. Ben is your surrogate three-hole fucker," Beth joked wickedly, all the while savouring the sensations of the very first dick in her ass... a dick much longer than her boyfriend's fingers, and as it went deeper and deeper, it reached never explored depths in her butt, expanding those sweet sensations of pleasure and pain... pain and pleasure. A mixture that sent tingles directly to her pussy and through her entire body.

"Oh yeah, your sister loves your Dad's dick in her ass," Ben crowed, joining in on humiliating his son.

Chris remained silent until his Dad's dick was entirely inside Beth's ass. He then said, "Fine, it's in."

"Yes, it's in, but it isn't fine yet," Beth said, still accustoming herself to eight inches of big, fat dick in her ass. It was a completely different feeling from eight inches of dick in her pussy. "But I do feel fucking amazing!"

"Yeah, your girlfriend has such a nice tight ass," Ben approved.

"Just shut up, Dad," Chris said. Then surprising all three of them, himself perhaps the most, but he needed to see it... pathetically living vicariously through his Dad and his big dick, "and just go ahead and fuck her."

"Fuck who?" Ben asked.

"I want you to fuck my girlfriend," Chris explained, really wanting to watch his Dad's dick pumping in and out of Beth's beautiful ass. "Fuck her ass with your big cock."