Son's Nerdish Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Guy is cuckolded by girlfriend during anal sex.
8.4k words
4.54
54.6k
120

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Son's Nerdish Girlfriend Ch. 02

Summary: Guy is cuckolded by girlfriend during anal sex.

Note 1: This is Chapter 2 of a girl's journey into an amazing sexual awakening. In part 1, the virginal Beth was finally going to give it up to her boyfriend Chris, but due to some wild circumstances, she loses it instead to her boyfriend's hot Dad... with her boyfriend helplessly watching. The story ends with the humiliated son eating his Dad's cum out of his girlfriend's pussy... a cream pie he finds embarrassingly delicious.

Note 2: Thanks to TOM for requesting a sequel to a story that was a bit more niche and somewhat less popular than many of my other ones... and yet I think quite hot and nasty.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for his continuous dedication to making my stories even better with his thoughtful editing.

A recap of the ending of part 1:

Beth let go of Chris's head, deciding he at least deserved some sloppy seconds, and she asked, "Are you hard, baby?"

"Yes," Chris admitted, excited that Beth might still want him even after the shame of his coming twice so prematurely, and also right after she'd been stretched out by his Dad's much larger dick.

"Think you can last long enough to fuck me?" Beth asked. "Since you've already come twice, you might be able to manage."

"I'll try," Chris promised, his cock throbbing.

"Well," Beth said, rolling onto her chest, "eat my asshole first and get it ready for your Daddy's big cock, and maybe I'll let your tiny dick slide inside my cunt, once your Daddy has spent himself inside me again."

Humiliated, yet with a glimmer of hope he might still get laid today even after so many setbacks, he agreed timidly, "Yes Beth, whatever you say," and he got behind her, pulled her ass cheeks apart, and licked her sweaty, cute asshole, wondering what it would look like with his Dad's big dick inside it, and how it would taste afterwards.

...

...

...

...

...

Son's Nerdish Girlfriend Ch. 02

Chris licked his girlfriend's virgin asshole for a few minutes... preparing it, humiliatingly, for his Dad's much larger dick. This wasn't a task he'd ever considered doing... yes, he'd hoped to fuck an ass sometime of course... but licking an asshole hadn't ever crossed his mind... and certainly never for the purpose of his girlfriend's ass then getting fucked by another man...his own Dad, even!

Part of him was furious with the humiliation he'd just suffered at the hands... and dick... of his asshole Dad. He'd taken his girlfriend's virginity right in front of him. The humiliation was doubled by how willingly his girlfriend had given into his charming Dad (well, charming according to many, but not to Chris) and morphed into a wicked and verbal slut right before his eyes... his sweet Beth... the girl he'd thought he loved... defiled and deflowered by his own father... while he stood there helplessly and... and... remained hard.

But confusingly, another side of him was turned on. Turned on from watching his cute girlfriend sucking his Dad's large dick... which was shamefully so much larger than his own dick. Excited from the humiliation of watching his Dad purloin the virginity he'd been about to be given so willingly. Confused by his body's reaction to hearing his sweet, pure girl effing and blinding away like a complete whore, once she'd gotten obsessed by his Dad's seductive, dominant nature... a side that sadly, Chris didn't have any of.

Another part of him was devastated by his girlfriend's betrayal... her malleability... her immediate shift from sweet, only slightly naughty girl to insatiable, mindless slut.

Yet another part of him was discovering a side of himself he'd long known he had in his day-to day-life... but hadn't known he had sexually in any meaningful way... that he was sexually submissive. But he was. For instance he'd willingly, without putting up any fight at all, crawled between his unfaithful girlfriend's legs and licked his Dad's cum out of her pussy. He'd told himself he was doing it because he sure as fuck didn't want his girlfriend (at least he still thought of her as his girlfriend... but did he really still want Beth to be that?) to get pregnant with his Dad's kid... but while he was now licking her other hole, he felt at home... he enjoyed the taste of her rosebud... and shamefully, he wanted more of it.

So now, in utter obedience, he was eating his girlfriend's sweaty asshole... which all by itself was a hot, nasty act... but doing it to prepare her virgin ass for his Dad, was a new low in this day that featured various new lows.

Worse, he wasn't only enjoying doing it, but was imagining his Dad's much bigger dick sliding in and out of it, giving Beth pleasure that he himself could never attain by using his much smaller one.

Fuck!

Beth, meanwhile, was basking in the afterglow of losing her virginity. She'd fantasized about it many times. And although she'd fully intended to lose it to her boyfriend, in all her private fantasies it had been an older, more experienced, more distinguished man deflowering her. And fucking her like crazy. Using her. Dominating her. Since behind her nerdy exterior was a wannabe nasty slut just waiting to be unleashed... and now her inner slut had seen the light of day, plus a couple of people, she couldn't get enough sex... she couldn't conceivably return to the uneventful world she'd occupied before submitting to Mr. Jones. (But now he'd fucked her, she should probably call him Ben, like he'd asked her to.) And although she still really liked Chris, there was no going back to him... at least not exclusively. If they stayed together... at least for the rest of the summer... she'd be treating him like her cuckold. A term she'd found intriguing in a few erotica stories she'd read. The idea hadn't turned her on much at the time, but now that she'd experienced a submissive guy watching her getting fucked, she knew the thrill... just losing her virginity by itself had been enthralling and body quaking... but that extra... the perverse kink of seeing Chris helplessly watching and getting hard while she was getting fucked by his father really did it for her!

Beth had just discovered not only how much she loved getting fucked and used by a dominant man, but she also loved bossing Chris around. The way he'd willingly obeyed her and eaten his Dad's cream pie out of her was hot as fuck, and now his eagerly licking her asshole enhanced this power she was quickly becoming addicted to.

"Do you like eating my asshole, Chris?" she asked, as she looked back at his face buried between her ass cheeks.

"Yes," Chris answered mindlessly, indeed enjoying licking her dirty hole.

"Yes what, Chris?" she pushed, always enjoying the parts of stories where a submissive (usually female... but this was hot too) was required to describe either what they'd now become or what they were doing.

"Yes, I do like eating your asshole," Chris admitted. He was defeated, and he felt shamed by his answer... while his cock unapologetically ached with need.

"I like it too. Your tongue licking my asshole feels great," Beth said. "I also liked when you ate your Dad's cum out of my pussy."

"I did that to keep you from getting pregnant," Chris said, feeling the need to defend that embarrassing task.

"So you didn't enjoy the doing of it?"

Chris was stuck. He was a terrible liar. Beth had called him on it over trivial things like saying he wasn't such a softy that he'd liked the movie Marry Me, or that he hadn't gotten mad about getting a percent lower in a math test than she did. And, as embarrassing as it was to admit, he had enjoyed doing that... even though he had no idea why. He should have hated it! In fact there was no way he should even have done it.

"Answer me!" Beth demanded sternly... even though she already knew the answer he'd give her. She just wanted to push him further because of the very wicked and delicious ideas flowing through her head.

"Yes," Chris blurted out, startled by her tone... which again, for reasons he didn't understand, turned him on... his hard cock even flinching.

"I want you to tell me more. How did you feel at the time?" she sighed dramatically, using her training in psychology class to coax him more deeply into submission to her.

"Yes, I enjoyed eating your pussy," Chris said, keeping it simple, and his Dad out of it.

"No, I need you to be more specific," Beth demanded as she rolled onto her back, spread her legs wide, thus giving her boyfriend another good look at her well-fucked pussy.

"Do you really need me to spell it out?" Chris asked, his cheeks burning red with shame while he admired the pussy he'd yet to be given permission to fuck.

"I do," Beth said.

"Yes, I enjoyed eating my Dad's cum out of your pussy," Chris admitted sheepishly.

"Better. Was it tasty?" Beth asked, bringing her fingers to her pussy and languidly beginning to rub herself.

"Yes," he admitted, shame compounding shame.

"CHRIS! TALK TO ME! Yes what!?" Beth yelled, continuing to push and push... wanting to see how far she could push him... an idea that was so wicked popping into her head.

"Yes, I liked the taste of my Dad's and your cum mixed together," Chris said.

"So you learned to enjoy the taste of your Dad's cum?"

"No! Just from your pussy," Chris clarified urgently. He most certainly wasn't gay. No way did he want Beth thinking he was even a little bit gay!

"I see," she said, deciding not to push her questioning any further quite yet... although that wicked idea was still percolating in her head. She stood up and ordered, "Get dressed. We need to go somewhere."

"Where?" Chris asked, a slight relief coursing through him at the possibility she might not let his Dad sodomize her after all. Yet oddly as he stood up, a slight disappointment about that possible change of plan also coursed through him. Fuck, this day had really toyed with his emotions. He was no longer even sure who he was!

"You'll see when we get there," Beth explained unhelpfully, leaning into him and giving her cuckold (a term she hadn't openly called him... yet) a small reward for his obedience: a brief kiss. On his lips, even.

Chris kissed his girlfriend back... pushing away the knowledge that those pretty, soft lips had recently been wrapped around his Dad's cock.

"Now get dressed," she ordered, grabbing her bikini top and searching around for the bottom.

A couple minutes later, they were in her car with Beth driving. She asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"About what?" Chris asked, since so many things had transpired in the past hour.

"About your Dad and me," Beth said, placing her right hand on his leg. "And scootch yourself nice and close to me."

He did... until their thighs were touching... and asked, "Yeah, why? Why did you let my Dad do that to you?", still feeling very hurt by all that had happened. He'd been sure she was about to suck his dick, but then he'd ejaculated all over her, then his Dad had rushed in out of nowhere, called him pathetic and sent him into the house, and then when he'd returned, she was sucking his Dad's dick! And shortly after that, they were actually fucking! While ignoring Chris's very loud objections! And then she'd come like crazy, sucked him some more, and begged him to come inside her pussy! Which of course he did.

"Why did I suck your Dad's big cock and let him fuck me, taking my cherry?" Beth asked, no longer filtering her thoughts... no longer living that façade of her good girl image... while she'd secretly wanted to be a bad girl... a slut, even.

"Yes, exactly! Jesus Beth, what's gotten into you?" Chris demanded, shaking his bewildered head at his shy, nerdy girlfriend's complete personality switch.

"You mean what got inside of me? Mostly your Dad's wonderfully huge dick slamming into my pussy," Beth responded wickedly, strangely feeling calm and liberated at her new ability to brag about such things.

"Beth, please!" Chris winced while his rebellious dick flinched at his girlfriend's nasty, blunt, sexy words.

"Please what?" Beth asked, reaching for his cock. "You asked a question and I answered it. But a better question is: why are you rock hard?"

"I don't know," Chris groaned, praying he wouldn't come prematurely for a third damn time!

"But I do. It's because you got turned on from watching your Dad fuck me silly," Beth accused bluntly, giving his tiny dick a friendly squeeze.

"I did not," he moaned, struggling to marshal his thoughts so he wouldn't come again!

"Really?" she asked. "I watched you come."

"That was because of you," Chris defended, although he had no idea why he came so quickly, except for his obvious lack of experience.

"Be honest with yourself and with me," Beth insisted. "Did watching me getting fucked hard to two orgasms turn you on?"

Chris didn't answer immediately. The truth was he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure right now what he thought or even felt. He'd hated seeing his Dad fucking his girlfriend. Hated his Dad for fucking his girlfriend... and worse yet, taking her virginity. But although he hated to admit it, while he'd helplessly watched his girlfriend getting fucked, his cock was rock hard. And it had remained that way ever since! That wasn't because of his Dad, that's for sure. But yes, watching Beth writhing in ecstasy had indeed excited him. So he sheepishly admitted, "Yes."

"See, that wasn't so hard," she said, giving his dick a squeeze, "although you're still hard."

"I'm always hard," Chris said, which was mainly true... his being an eighteen-year-old guy and all.

"True, true," she laughed as she parked next to an adult shop.

"Why are we stopping here?" Chris asked.

Beth leaned in and kissed him sweetly before answering, "That's for me to know and you to find out later. Now wait here. I won't be gone too long."

"Uh, okay," Chris said, a little confused about why she needed to go into an adult shop after what had happened today... but he hoped that even though today hadn't gone at all like he'd planned... maybe he'd still be able to lose his virginity to her. Yes, he knew it was pathetic to want to fuck her... or even to like her... after everything she'd done with his Dad today... but that's where his mindset was.

Beth went into the shop. Found the section she wanted. Perused the options for a couple minutes. Found and grabbed what she wanted. Went to another section and found the accessory she needed for it. Lastly, this one a spur of the moment purchase, she bought two sexy outfits and some nylons to go with them. She knew Chris loved seeing her in nylons, and she hoped Ben liked them too.

She returned to her car, set the bag of surprises in the backseat, and drove back to Chris's house. There was another fucking waiting for her, and the fruition of some other wicked ideas.

"What did you buy?" Chris asked after sitting patiently during the last fifteen minutes, spending the time pondering everything that had happened. It was time to reclaim his manhood and to show his girlfriend he was a man... a real man.

"You'll see," she said.

"No, tell me," Chris demanded, striving to regain some of his manhood.

"Excuse me?" Beth asked, her tone immediately switching from playful to pissed at him.

"I know you like a man who takes charge," Chris explained, having just practised in his head how to behave more forcefully, like his Dad.

"I do," she acknowledged. "But that only works when the guy can pull it off like a man."

"You don't think I'm a man?" Chris asked. This was another punch to the gut, or perhaps even to the groin.

"I didn't say that," she said.

"It sure sounded like it," Chris disagreed, his brief surge of fortitude for manning up fading as quickly as it had arrived.

"Don't be like that," Beth said. "I need a man like your Dad, who can fuck the shit out of me and treat me like a complete whore, but I also need another man who can look after me, be a good boyfriend, and do as he's told."

"Beth.." Chris began, but then hadn't a clue about how to continue. He was completely deflated.

"Chris..." Beth began, placing her hand on his leg again, "I don't want you trying to be something you're not. And what you are is a nice guy."

"Great," Chris grumbled, no guy wanting to be called that... it was social kryptonite.

"I know, the nice guy thing," Beth said, this conversational snippet one they'd already done a couple times. "But unfortunately, that's who you are."

"I can change," Chris asserted.

"Can you?" she asked. "Go ahead and try. Tell me what you want me to do."

"I-I-I," Chris began, intending to order her to pull over, lean down and suck his cock. Yet even though those nasty thoughts were in his head, he couldn't force out the words.

"No worries, here's an example. Shortly after we get you home, I want you to watch while your Dad fucks the shit out of me," Beth said, moving her hand onto his crotch, "literally."

"Beth," Chris moaned, just her touch enough to weaken his nonexistent resolve to become the man who gets whatever he wants by treating women like objects. Yet although he could think nasty thoughts and be a dominant man in his head and his fantasies, he couldn't do any of it in real life... which frustrated him completely.

"Look Chris, I'm stating unavoidable facts. Whether you're an assertive man or not is beyond your control," Beth said. "I don't wish to be cruel, because I care for you, but you simply don't have the right equipment..." she paused to squeeze his little package, "...to back up the attitude a woman might want to subject herself to."

"Beth," Chris said weakly, his girlfriend bluntly informing him he wasn't man enough because of his dick size, one more blow to his already completely shattered ego. A day that had begun with such promise had turned into a nightmare.

"Look," Beth continued, her confidence at an all-time high after her day had leapt from promising to utterly life changing. "May I be honest with you?"

"You haven't already been honest with me?" Chris gasped, now completely gutted.

"Well yes, but now I'm going to be really honest," Beth smiled warmly.

God, she was so sweet, cute and lovely. It was so hard to believe she'd allowed his Dad to fuck her and treat her like a cheap slut, except he'd watched her do it.

"I need a man who'll treat me like a slut. Face fuck me. Hammer my pussy. Call me filthy names. Pound my asshole. Use me for his personal cum bucket. Can you do any of those things for me?"

"I could try," Chris said, although that wasn't true. He knew that just wasn't him.

"And you'd fail dismally. One, that's not who you are," Beth said. "And two, you don't have a big enough cock for it. I'm sorry, but that's just the cold, hard truth."

Chris was silent. Destroyed by her honest words.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want you to take part in it," Beth continued.

"Take part in what?"

"My sexual journey."

"Your sexual journey? As in a trip with a destination?"

"And yours too," she added.

"Mine too?" Chris asked, trying to keep up while still struggling with the hurt he felt inside.

"Yes. Today I learned how much I love getting fucked good and hard, but I also learned how much I love having my very own cuckold!"

"Cuckold?" Chris asked, "I've never heard that term before."

"It's a man... my man... who does whatever I tell him to, and he... you... gets turned on by watching his woman... me... being used by other men," Beth explained as they pulled back into the driveway.