All Comments on 'Son's Nerdish Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Can't wait until Chris' mom returns from her deployment and becomes Beth's lesbian slave and pegs Chris. Five stars for this chapter.

Realdeal123Realdeal123over 1 year ago

Too generic and one side, add some plot twist please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is pathetic

Lovemaster123Lovemaster123over 1 year ago

I hope Chris tell his Mother about this, and his mother decided to teach Ben and Beth a lesson by forced them to watch she has sex with Chris in front of Ben and Beth.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesover 1 year ago

Wow. Nasty and hot. Five stars, natch, but there is a stray "sister" word in the text to correct.

GcoachGGcoachGover 1 year ago

Loved that!!!!! Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've really gone off the deep end lately. 50 new cuck stories a day is plenty, without you adding to the list.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Your one nasty writer !

Too the previous comment, the Mom comes home and she is the dominant, Ben is smart to let her. A win, win, unless your Chris then it's lose, lose ?

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Cant wait cor next chapter

AydanFioreAydanFioreover 1 year ago

I hope Chris gets a chance to suck his dad's cock and taste the cum that created him while Beth watches. Nothing hotter than a son blowing his father. I hope Ben fucks his mouth raw.

Bouttoblow69Bouttoblow69over 1 year ago

Mmmm can’t wait for son to suck his dad

tnoviktnovikover 1 year ago

Great story, worth the wait. IMHO, if mom comes back home, there should be a threesome with Ben and Beth. Also, Chris's virginity seems really downplayed.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 1 year ago

She kinda went from 0 to 120 in a matter of paragraphs. Considering she started as a virgin, it all moves way too fast which my head can't wrap around. She pretty much did that in the first chapter. This chapter is way worse.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Well, this surpassed chapter one! Dirtier, kinkier, even more enjoyable. You've managed to combine two of my favourite fetishes: HotWife/cuckold and incest. You have the most filthy imagination, Jasmine, and you express your love of kink so eloquently. I've given this chapter 5 stars, just as chapter one got a similar score from me. I can't wait for chapter 3. If you could possibly manage to weave some bdsm into this wonderful saga, you'd make me a very happy lady indeed. Oh, and a bit of lesbian love wouldn't go amiss either!

Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonover 1 year ago

Was really hoping he came in her ass and Chris had to clean it all up. Maybe in part three!

Lovemaster123Lovemaster123over 1 year ago

I hope Chris tell his Mother about this, and his mother decided to teach Ben and Beth a lesson by forced them to watch she has sex with Chris in front of Ben and Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder why for Jasmin love only exists to be abused

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 1 year ago

I would love to see his mother cuck him as well with Beth, then maybe he can be cucked by watching the three of them together. Awesome story! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I want to say more. I feel I can't at this moment.

This was very hot as I had someone like Beth in my life. While it didn't go they way of your story, it very well might of had some fun along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is mind-blowing. The preview of coming attractions is making me hard. It would be nice to see the Dad get pegged and become a bitch too....like father like son.

ThighbootsloverThighbootsloverover 1 year ago

I don't know how you do it, amazing

LoveyourspunkLoveyourspunkover 1 year ago

Awesome chapter! The first one was great and this one is even better! I love scenarios where father sexually humiliate their sons!! It's too rare!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope there is more to cum.

savage12ksavage12kover 1 year ago

Please write the next chapter!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Um can i request about some part were ben had it enough and became different as he wasnt going to be the cuckold anymore? He will have a huge change. beth and his dad start regretting doing that? Like he fuck some of his dad past girlfriends like his dick will become big and he will make beth regret everything. He will be the man, he will become asshole like his dad in fucking beth but much better then he will leave her after having his revenge on her

If its only possible though... But i dont want to mess with your plot i was just you know.... Requesting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Um can i request about some part were ben had it enough and became different as he wasnt going to be the cuckold anymore? He will have a huge change. beth and his dad start regretting doing that? Like he fuck some of his dad past girlfriends like his dick will become big and he will make beth regret everything. He will be the man, he will become asshole like his dad in fucking beth but much better then he will leave her after having his revenge on her

If its only possible though... But i dont want to mess with your plot i was just you know.... Requesting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time for Chris to swallow his daddy's cock. Needs to ride that fucker too. Love a.gold straight to gay cuck. Ditch the whore girlfriend at the end and just have daddy/son fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 3 ?

Mamut22Mamut22about 1 year ago

Uf so fucking hot. I cant wait for part 3.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMMmm.. More text about her... Please...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little too over the top. First chapter was good, as always, writing well done. To think this 18 year old guy, with his 18 year old testosterone and attitude, especially with the background of how dad treated his mom, would be stealing dad's wallet and onto his next girlfriend.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Amazing story that kept me hard until the end when I blew my load. I can't wait to read the next chapter, when I suspect Chris will suck his dad's cock and then get pegged by Beth. This turns me on so much because I truly want to suck my wife's bull lover and then have both of them fuck me deep and hard.

Keep up the great writing.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

477. What a turn of character by this girl, and who can blame the dad from getting after/into it. I really feel for Chris and her plans for his future. Interesting story to read.

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

What an emotionally abusive POS this girl turned out to be. She didn’t mean to be cruel but she was saying whatever because she cared for him?? What a mind fuck. Exactly what an abuser would do, tell you they “love” you while beating you to a pulp because they “care” and are doing it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

🔥HOT🔥HOT🔥HOT🔥

rickylaw01rickylaw0118 days ago

Wow. How did this girl go from innocent virgin to nasty whore in the blink of an eye? Where did she learn about cuckholding and how did she know where the adult store was?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES