Sara's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,506 Followers

She was in the throes of cumming again. I could feel it. Her puss was quivering, pulsing on me, "Uh, ok then...Fine... Whatever...uh, Just a second...almost ready."

I could feel her falling into another light orgasm, shaking her pussy over my mouth. I just kept sucking and sucking, shoving my tongue up inside her, licking her thighs and cunny lips. I could barely breath, her cunt felt utterly ravaged, her pussy hairs soaking wet with her juices, my cum and saliva. She leaning back and holding herself as still as she could, stiffening, squeezing her legs over my face. Agony, this orgasm washing over her. Silence, then release, letting out a deep breath, little whimpering cries.

Then standing, lifting up from my face. I stayed where I was, my face shiny with cum. My chin soaking wet. I was looking up at her and to all the world in that moment, we had to have looked like two people who had fucked wantonly for hours. We should be naked now and curling around each other in an empty room, self satisfied and happy.

But the world was closing around us...words from down below, the activities of the day. It was as if everything in view suddenly appeared. Like we had for that moment been noplace.

A voice calling up again, with more urgency, "Sara!"

"Sorry, I spilled my purse."

I laughed, "I'll say you did." She hit me.

"I'm gathering my stuff. I... And...I have to use the rest room...Give me a minute! So Sorry."

She was all motion, her dress waving, nakedness. She stood so I could look right up her dress just then. She laughed as I was tugging my pants up, zipping myself. We were utter glowing happiness.

"Proud of yourself, get what you want??"

I stayed low then, out of sight and she did not wait for a response. Leaning down she took the red panties in her hand and threw them in my lap, "Another pair for your collection then. Fuck. I can't believe we did that!"

Then, soundlessly running up the steps.

************************

Sara repeated her vows flawlessly.

Laney looked like she was going to cry, for the practice!! And in a moment they were declared 'for the practice' man and wife - the priest declaring them man and wife and turning them to the audience for all to see. Applause. I was making my peace. It was good to see this in advance, they weren't married yet. Had I come tomorrow and seen it - for real. That would have been it. I don't know what I thought.

They kissed.

After the kiss, they kissed again and Sara held Mark to her so closely, they held their kiss and everyone applauding, again. Only I knew what that kiss was for.

Good job... whoever you are. I thought, I didn't recognize her in the world of words, the world of people.

I made my peace.

We existed outside it.

It was something else.

I could still feel her body pulsing against my cock, cumming in her. I was still sticky from her juices, she was all over me. I had taken a few programs laying on the seats and wiped myself off. Her scent, her warmth. I held my fingers to my nose and inhaled.

Everyone gathered casually. My cock was still hard and I untucked my shirt to hide myself, headed for the nave. Cleaned myself up in the mens room. I almost couldn't walk upright. I felt like I still needed to jack off, and thought about going back into the bathroom and jacking off on the toilet, but there was Sara right at my side.

Looking in my eyes, like 'you ok?'

Mark was saying, "You can ride with me," following her.

Sara saying, "It's bad luck. I'm riding with Jason. He doesn't know where to go, I can show him."

She took my hand, all innocence. It felt utterly wicked, her finger sliding in my palm.

Later I leaned in and whispered, "Third Thing."

She leaning back against me, placing her mouth at my ear, "Uh Uh! Today is not my wedding day, is it?"

Wicked grin.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed. And where to go from here?? This is the beginning of what I hope to be a four part story, and I welcome any ideas of how Sara and Jason end up. Your ideas will influence where this all ends up...

Thanks. Your input, comments and suggestions are why I write.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,506 Followers