Sara's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,506 Followers

I lean back and stretch my legs out to the wood banister, lay my head to the side onto the pew and notice how intently Sara is looking around now. She is looking for me! I feel good about that, suddenly buoyed, and I pick my head up, wave. Her eyes trace up to me, the sudden movement. I stand awkwardly, briefly, and snap another photo, make it like this was part of my plan - like I am really into this. I can still hear everyone, a sort of muffled whisper, echoing around the church. I am a part and alone at the same time. Perfect.

Then, Mark hands his best man the wedding rings, and that makes it all pretty real. I am losing her, and it makes me horribly sad. I keep watching intently, like I am not there. A pair of eyes. My emotions are just muddled and confused.

I hear the little bitch lady say that the church has booked a noon funeral before the three o'clock wedding. Now that makes me laugh. I put my head down, lay my cheek on the wood. Changing from a funeral to a wedding. Someone says, "I hope they get rid of the body before people start arriving." I laugh, wondering if that was meant as a joke or if they are being serious. Who knows? That is the kind of people these folks are.

The wedding lady now has all the groomsmen together, she is talking away and I notice Sara is gone. When at that very moment, she is just behind me, her soft voice, "Hey." I look back, she continues, "How come your up here?"

I loft the camera, "Good shots from up here." She wanders down and stands at the bottom, sidesteps in front of me a little, and lays her hands on the railing, looks over the edge, down at the group.

I am looking at her now, from behind, the light fabric of her dress lifting a little at the back as she leans on the railing. In that moment she is the only thing that exists, everything else vanished from my sight, from my mind, from my senses. I am stupidly holding the camera under her dress and positioning it so I can see her panties in the view finder, the fabric is wrapped around her cunt so tight and perfect. She's totally noticing but letting me.

"I'm really doing it," she says.

"Looks like..." I set the camera down, sit upright, leaning forward a little and reach my hand out and simply stroke the back of her knees as I say, "Don't lock those knees."

She looks back at me and smiles, "I might pass out." But then looking at my hand reaching out to her, "You know me, what I like, the small of my back and the back of my knees..." Sighs, "Mmmmm, all my weaknesses."

She's looking at everyone again, and I continue to caress her there, softly just how I know she likes to be touched. My heart pounding, pounding into my throat. What do I want? Why am I here? I simply had to, god damn it. She came here for me. She left them for me...

I begin to stroke up her thighs with my right hand, no one could see, just soft long strokes up her legs letting my fingers caress her up the inside of her thighs with the front of my hand and the back of my hand. She stepping back a little. One leg then the other, higher and higher, reaching up under her dress, feeling the fabric of her dress rise slowly. I lay my hand on her bare ass, feeling the curves of her body. She had shown me her ass, said these panties were just for me. Just for me! Not Mark. It was us then, everything else dropping away. Melting.

She dropped her head slightly to the side, looking back at me again. I didn't look at her, didn't want that warning look in her eyes. I was expecting a 'no' a 'behave' a 'stop.' I was ready with the quips...to buy me some time. An extra five seconds! I was going to say, 'we can be a little bad, you said so yourself' or...who knows, but I was ready.

But Silence. Nothing.

She simply backed a little more from that railing, so that she was directly in front of me, only these little moans escaping her lips, and soft sighs.

I reached up under her dress, lay my hand at the small of her back and drew a line down the fabric of the thong from her waist, touching her ass cheeks right where they curved into her thigh, to that little space between her legs opening right to her vagina, her pussy, her mound, and her clit, her hairy little cunt. Unshaved. I tipped my palm up and slipped three fingers right into that opening between her legs, felt her immediately slide one leg out, repositioning herself - for me. The curve of her pussy immediately available for the flat of my hand. Her dress lifted up over my wrist so that I could see the little silk pair of panties covering her pussy. Bare flesh digging into the fabric.

Another moan.

I curled my fingers and lightly scratch my nails along the fabric of those soft silk panties. This is what she had come up here for. I was petting her front to back, reaching and curling my fingers over the mound of her cunt and drawing my nails back along the fabric, itching her. Slowly, nice long strokes, over and over.

"Mmmm,Nice...feels...nice" she cooed.

"A little bad," was all I said, as I continued to 'scratch' her, changing nothing. Not the pace, the pressure, the touch. She kept looking out at the group standing below.

She mewed out, "You make me want to be very bad."

And I said what was on my mind all along, "You so make me want to... fuck you." I loved the sound of that word on my lips. Loved that she heard me.

She looked back at me, met my eyes. This time I met hers. They glowed, looked wet. We said nothing, she looked back again.

It's what we did. I caressing her, scrapping my fingers front to back, front to back, lightly over the fabric. Touching her beneath that little dress. She standing before me, legs apart tipping her hips to me. Feeling me drawing my fingers across the fabric, pressing into her labia, feeling the hairs moving beneath my touch, feeling her body respond, her pussy lips swell. Feeling her get warm, hot, feeling her dampen the fabric until this circle of cum was forming directly beneath her vagina. My finger slipping when it touched that spot, feeling her wetness spread.

On one pass I continued right up her backside, lazily following the fabric to the string that hugged into her ass, and pressing it right over her anus - nice little moan - and higher grasped the string of her panties wrapping around her hips at the small of her back and began pulling them lower, removing those panties she had worn just for me. Again, fully expecting to be stopped, a hand, anything. But again, no response, she simply letting me as I was tugging tugging them lower, sliding the string off one hip then the other, down to her thighs. I could feel her body relax...standing there. It was as if her whole body was melting, relaxing, falling. Becoming who I knew.

She was not moving away, not trying to shake me off. She may as well have said, 'here take them.' And I did. I slid them down her legs, behind the wood railing up on this balcony. If someone had been looking they could have seen the red fabric slide down her legs between the little slats. Wedding planner lady was talking to the women now, pairing them with the groomsmen. Comparing heights.

Her panties were at her ankles. I said nothing, she stepped right out of them, moving her little black shoes through each opening as I brought my hand back up and lay it on her bare pussy, rubbing up between her legs.

She was soaking sopping wet, covering my hand perfectly, hanging down between her legs like a little peach, as I pressed my fingers along her wet ridge, feeling her open right up, pressing in finding her clit. I heard her gasp just a little at the touch, felt her involuntarily tense her body, arch her back to me, lifting the back of her dress. I was looking right at her pink little cunt, that cute little pout of her ass hole. My middle finger was reaching, set right over her clit, hearing her breath catch in her throat.

nd I held my hand right there for her, felt her moving, the slightest undulation on my hand, the tiniest circle being drawn over my finger. Her hips moving lightly, grinding right into my hand, guiding my finger right around the rim of her clit and pushing down so that its little hood would press back, letting me dig into her. All slippery and hard, it felt like a white pearl playing around my finger; and then sliding my hand back, her inner lips hanging loose, swoolen, feeling for that space inside her. I was watching my fingers move on her pushing my fingers deep up into her. And watching her as I did, for some sign, something that told me what she felt. A trembling in her legs was all I felt, a shaking of her puss in my hand, and this arch of her back. But unmoving, still, just her breathing and her watching out, she was barely moving as she watched over the rail. I rubbed the rough flesh in her vagina, finger fucked her.

As I did, the smell of her wonderful juices filling the air, lubricating my hand. It hadn't been very long at all, no more than a few minutes, but it felt like forever. She was not looking at me, she was watching everything, everything else. The world out there *with me* but watching intently the proceedings. In fact I was vanished, it was only her up here now, standing from down below.

"Your so wet."

"Hmmmmm. Been that way since..." she heard my zipper sliding down, not looking, continued.. "Jason, I have to get back down there."

With my other hand I had opened my pants. In a moment I had pulled my boxers down around my cock. She was peeking back, her sideways glance, and her breath drawn deep, her legs trembling now with my fingers up inside her..."Sara?"

"Sara, Sit down... Just for a sec. One second...one. Let me feel you."

"Oh Jason, hon, honey...I can't. I just..." she looked back, desperate, concern in her eyes, and could see my cock, "Someone might come up here."

I was resigned, I had to try. I knew that was what she would say. I ached. God I ached. My cockhead was literally blue, straining, so hungry. I have never been so hard, so desperate for her. She could see it in my eyes. I still had my finger in her, still moving upon her and then I let go. Resignation, sadness in me. I had been inside her so many times... These words melting around us...

I continued, "We can see everyone. She's still...talking. There's time...this time."

I heard a small little, "God...oh, god," a whimper, her breathing quickening now.

Looking back, eyes wide. She was thinking, and then says, "But you can't move! Not even a little." She was looking down at my cock and out at the group down below. I could see she was checking angles. No one even looking up here. "You can't move! Here..." She was moving toward me, "And you can't cum. Oh...god..." The hunger in us.

"I won't," I said holding my cock in my hand, spreading the pre-cum out over my cock head. Even though I had no idea, having lost all control. A touch could have sent me over the edge.

"Promise."

She moved toward me, I could see the edge of her dress wave around my lap, and as I held my cock, positioning myself, felt her settling right down on me - God oh God - my cock touching her flesh, the soft hairs.

I could feel the tip of my cock touching her and immediately sink in, the weight of her body continuing, lowering down onto me...and Ahhh, God oh God! Her heat on me. I could feel the end of my cock touch her wet cunt, that exquisite pressure of her pussy lips opening around me, all sides. Her vagina, so tight pressing in. Like hot glass. This mouth tight on all sides, my cock sinking right up into her, the feel as my cockhead just pops inside, all slippery down her cherry throat. I could literally hear our juices as I was squeezing in.

That divine pressure down on the head of my cock, her thighs setting on my legs, settling her weight, and then just sitting there. Innocent.

Fucking.

My cock felt as if it were glowing along its whole length, the head of my cock deep inside felt like it was touching her belly. She sitting on me, leaning forward a little and tipping her hips forward and back, allowing me to feel my cock moving just this little inch up inside and back again. We simply looked like she was sitting on my lap. In fact, from the main floor I was not visible at all, not at all. Her bare ass, spooning against me, I reached my hands up under the edge of her dress to caress her bare hips, nothing on underneath, nothing at all beneath this dress, her nakedness against me, and pulled her tight to me. And reaching around, wrapping my hands over her tummy. Touching her pussy hairs, the head of my cock right there, right inside.

"Ah...oh god..." she managed to moan out, "Don't...Move. Oh god. God...I can't believe...so good." I pressed my hips up a little, matching her movement, unable to control myself, driving into her a little deeper, that exquisite pressure against her.

She jumping as I pressed her up, "Don't...ahhh, No. I..."

But nothing mattered. We so easily could have been caught just then. She was madly watching, looking out. But if someone were to appear, someone missed, what would we do? What were we thinking? I couldn't see anything at all. I just lay my head between her shoulder blades, felt her warm hair against my cheek, her breathing. God oh God, it felt so good.

I whispered into her hair which was fallen down her back, "Hi...little girl. It's been so long." I tipped my hip just the littlest bit again, which ever so slightly drove me deeper, lifting her this little bit in the air. I could feel her body stiffen, but this time she let me do it, just this little bit. I was utterly filling her, touching up into her, her full weight pressed down on me.

The voices echoing around the enormous church from down below. Watching, watching intently, looking for anyone moving out of sight. I could hear her say, "I... have to... go." I simply let my hands lay on her, she could get up any time. Any moment. I would not have stopped her.

But we didn't want to part, we were simply quivering together. Trying to move ourselves against each other. Wanting more.

I put my mouth at her ear and whispered, "Lean forward, hold onto the railing there." She moved herself forward. It was perfect. "Yeah, like that." She was bending forward, lifting her ass. I was sliding down a little in the pew, keeping my cock pressed inside her. She was lifting her ass up and holding to the rail, setting her head on her arms. I could slide my whole length, lifting and lowering my hips. Her pussy was soaked, so open, I lifted her dress and little so I could watch. She was completely yielding.

Her whole body was trembling, holding to that railing like she was leaning on it, setting her chin in her hands, lifting her ass to me; bending, rotating her hips and arching her back and playing her cunt against me. Moving so I could enter her from different angles. She could lift her ass and bring in down without any appearance of moving, no bobbing of her head in the least. She reached one hand down between her legs and I could feel her nails running along the length of my cock as I fucked into her. Oh God! I thought I was going to cum right there. Of her just touching herself where we met, sliding wet together.

I held myself deep inside, held myself to her, letting the feeling of being inside her flood my senses. I could feel her wetness on my balls her little fingers playing with me, and fingering her clit as we fucked. The movement of her body, the quivering of her vagina, she was squeezing me. That feeling of her sucking me in as I pulled out of her, its soft heat. The tip of my cock right at her opening and then plunging back in, my whole length.

As we were getting more aroused, wilder, she was moving on me, meeting my strokes. I could see my cock slide right inside, it was so fucking hot. I said, "I can see myself slide into you." Holding her dress up over her hips. She moaning and whimpering. I could not even hear everything, she was not looking back.

I heard her again, "Oh...You can't come in me...no protection." Twisting her hips grinding herself down on me, god I loved the way she moved. We were moving faster, fucking harder, entering her over and over. But careful, only the slightest little bob of the head as I bumped into her all the way in. She drew her nail along my cock just then and - Fuck! - could feel it. Feel myself cumming. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I froze. It was so sudden. Nothing I did. I had to pull out, but she began sliding herself on me. I began to back away but reaching with her cunt, keeping me there moving on me. Fuck! I had to pull out. I had to move away, but then. Fuck. It was too late. I closed my eyes and pulling her to myself, began shaking and bucking up into her. Her cunt was clutching me, spasming against me.

She could feel me, she was pressing against the rail, holding herself there. I could feel myself exploding right inside her, and a wave of confusion. I promised. I didn't care. She could have pulled away but pressed back even harder. Cum rising from deep inside. I came so quickly, ribbons of cum spraying into her, holding her to me. She was not pulling away, but grinding back against me, as I pulsed into her. I was holding my mouth closed, wanting to call out. Wanting to cry what a fantastic cunt, bitch fuck she was. Call her my little girl. When her body began to quiver, her thighs and cunny shaking over my cock and I could feel her cunt squeezing around me, see her gripping the rail. I could feel her cumming with me just then, hear her whimpering. She held her mouth over her arm. I reached out and held my hand to her hips, scratched down her thighs. Her body drawing away, still cumming. Too sensitive. I was still hard and drove my cock deep into her. Fuck I wanted her.

When, this voice, "Sara! Sara."

I was out of view but Sara, her body in mid-orgasm, was looking around, moving back into the pew, sitting on me. She was pulling her hair back and setting back into my lap again, fuck I was still inside her. I was out of view, hiding behind her, together we were being pulled back into the world again.

That lady again, "We are ready for you now."

Sara squirming on me, her body relaxing, but we were squishing together. I could feel her leaking onto my pants, while from the depths of her throat, "Alright."

She looking back at me, desperate now but no anger in her eyes. "You came in me didn't you?" She knew, "Fuck!" She slid forward staying in front of me, "Get down." And I lay out supine on the pew, my shiny cock lay back against my stomach, pants down midthigh.

She lifted herself up on unsteady legs, was standing cum running down her leg. Her dress waving down around her thighs again. Looking around, "What am I going to do?"

I lay along the pew and simply said, "Here, come here!"

"What?"

"Just DO what I say," and reaching up I grasped her hips, began pulling her down to me, she followed my direction. I had never been in view now the whole time. To them Sara was alone, I wasn't here at all. And I lay back and pulled her ass right onto my face, her dress fell right around me. Everything tinged red. She was sitting her cunt down right over my mouth and I began to eat her puss, sucking on her drink my cum out, could feel it draining in my mouth. Oh my God!

That fucking lady again, "Sara? What do you think." All the couples standing together.

"It looks fine." Squirming over my mouth.

"Were you doing the traditional vows or did you write your own," calling up to us.

"Um, just a sec..." sighs from her throat, this little growl only I could hear.

"Hurry," to me and "Tonight we...can...use...the traditional vows."

Mark now, "Hon, I have them."

She had to sit there still, perfectly still. All eyes looking up now. It was quick, very quick as I sucked on her there, sucked my cum right out of her. Never ever had I tasted my own cum. It was hot, salty and thick, coming out in a stream. So much cum in her. I could feel her squirming on me as I licked and chewed and sucked.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,506 Followers