All Comments on 'Sara's Wedding'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
They get even better, if possible

Hurrah! Sara's back in town and as sexy as ever, and more delicious and squirming, and fulfilling when it happens. I love this series: just make more babies for us. :-)

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissabout 19 years ago
YOU BAD BAD BAD BAD BOY!

Does your momma know? Amazing... LOLOLOLOL. Riskier, edgier, I think. Lord have mercy. Wonderful job, as always. Leave it to you to put a new spin on why it's naughty.

Back to my little room, in the corner... hiding, waiting, staring at a painting.

drool

bigbrotherbobbybigbrotherbobbyabout 19 years ago
You have done it again

Another excellent story! You are simply my favorite writer, and this story is another great example of your wonderful storytelling. I never fail to cum while reading your work! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The best there is!!!

Youbadboy are the Master! There is none better. I can't wait until the happy couple has a barbeque and invites big brother over. Please hurry with your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
They should end up together

Great story -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story!

This is the hottest story of all time. I think she should leave Mark at the altar and go to SF with her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
what a story

Keep it coming Havn't read such a great story in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best Story in a Long Time

I laughed 'til I cried.

Keep 'em coming!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fan-freakin-tabulous!!

Seriously, this story is phenomenal! The nuances and emotions of the charactes are superb. All the time, I could see this story playing in my head as a movie. I honestly think this would make a fantastic erotic film. I can't describe how happy it makes me to see a story of this caliber again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cum-tastic!

Unbelievable great! Can't wait til the next part. Have sara and jason do it again, and when it is the wedding time, when the priest ask does anyone object, jason say something and sara go with him to wherever. Thailand or SF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cool

"We could be married and living in Thailand right now. What kind of idiot am I?"

That really got to me. My god, this story was painfully bittersweet. Or maybe some of that is due to listening to the Cast Away soundtrack while reading this :'(

I would have never guessed that the story could take this direction and still be worthy of its predecessors. But...

He made his peace? Outside?

They belonged solely to each other for however long, and after 4 years his feelings only grew for her, became strong enough that he couldn't stand not seeing her.

I have to believe that those were "just words." They have to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story!!!

Awesome story, it's the best read I've had since I started comming here....some 2 years ago. Please continue with your writting as the stories are excellent, and believable which adds to the fantasy. Truely awesome youbadboy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another GREAT chapter

All of your submissions are 1st rate but the Sara series is top shelf. This is an amazing installment, the emotions and the relationship between them is more than sexual - you capture that well.

Keep writing - I personally would like to see her go ahead and get married and have you expore this tension and "good sara" vs the bad fuck your brother sara. There are millions of emotions from secret thrill to guilt, etc that you can work with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Master strikes again

I wish more authors understood how important seduction is to eroticism. Keep up the great work.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULL

This series and story is absolutely one of the best!

You don't find a love like this too often. Thes two need to be together and I think a few twists along the way would be great. But with all my heart they need this for their own well being. As for Mark his sacrifice will be that he has to let these souls merge for if he loves her it is the greatest gift he could give Sara for she will be tortured if she does not have her only true love her brother.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

NakdSalrNakdSalrabout 19 years ago
Keep the three things going

Great story. Sexual tension was excellent. Since the theme is about the three things they agreed to do, why not repeat them--have him kidnap her again after having sex on the day she is due to get married. That way the series can go on for three more events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Waited a long time for a new part to that storyline. It was as good as the other three parts ;) Good job there :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic story. Keep developing these

two wonderful characters. The sexual tension and edgy eroticism is superb. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
one of your best

One of your best yet. Keep them cuming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

i love your stories and this series is head and tails above the rest. i for one would love to see them end up together, with some twists thrown in along the way. keep up the amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
you the man

more plz more i need more understand?????????

lol prefect just prefect man your great

but drop mike

EZtouchEZtouchabout 19 years ago
Together

The Sara/Jason stories are great! I was really pleased when I found that you had continued the series with "Sara's Wedding". I would like for them to become a couple. Two people who love each other this much & are so happy with each other should be together. If Sara gets married, I would like for it to be to Jason (if possible). If they don't marry, then at least live together. I realize that she could marry someone else & they could have an ongoing affair, but that doesn't seem to be what their love deserves. Just the two of them, together as a loving couple is what I would like to happen. In glancing at the other comments, I noticed that I am not alone in my wishes.

Thanks also for the other great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Twists!

Holy Shit, Amazing! Sara and Jason definetly need to be together. None of that - the hero dies in the end crap like in 'The Matrix.' Mark seems like a pompous asshole. I think the next story should be flash backs of the break up they had. What did they agree on? There needs to be a twist, though, on why Sara decides not to get married. You are good at that sort of stuff. Maybe Sara realizes that to be truely happy she needs to be dedicated to her brother. I don't know. I hope you found this comment useful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
dawnfall

listen great story... but what you started in the first three was much better introducing this wedding was like throwing away so much work, yeah I realize that you put in reality and they couldn't be together but it was like the wroste thing to do to such an amazing series. the first three were all fantasy doing what they wanted when they wanted... now you put this twist of reality in it and it loses the original spark it once had going for it.

I was very critical of your first three and I noticed the change starting to happen in Sara's car trip ch.3. suddenly you took Sara and made her seem like she loved Jason but wouldnt give him a chance later on what it really seems to me like what your doing here is fazing Jason out soon Sara's going to be all over Mark and Jason... well he'll just become some heart broken man knowing that Sara's most likely going to be happier with 'Mark' then with him

yes your story did add twists but it's just not the same Jason and Sara can't be together as much as they first wanted to just because of this damned wedding, you totaly took the magic from their fantasy and turned it into a soap opera...

I'm not saying I didnt enjoy this story I very much did it's just not the same as how it used to be I would have to say the best out of all you've done is number 2 because after number 1 it left me hanging hoping for the best for the two...number two though hightened it giving it that unreal feeling like everything was going to go good for them. and I cringed at number 3 knowing full well that it had taken a turn for the worse when you put in there they couldn't be togther.

I had a little hope at the end of 3 for them but after reading this I've given up on this series you did a great job but after reading this I have no wish to see how Sara kills Jason. maybe I'll get one of my friends to read it and tell me about it but I just dont have an urge to read it anymore like I did before.

I hope your writings keep on going like they do I'll at least give a try to new stories but this series is absolutely dead to me I have a dreading fealing it will only plumit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wicked story

the tension and energy that you generate in this story is fantastic, i felt myself holding my breath at moments, congratulations on making these people so real... good stuff.

youbadboyyoubadboyabout 19 years agoAuthor
Wanting and Having

Everything I do is about wanting and having, crossing that line. But Wanting more than having, wanting and not having. It is lust, what lust is. We can never live up to our fantasies, we always let them down. This idea of blissful fucking is what we all want. Reality is what we all get. Stories, good erotic stories, are about wanting not having. It is what I have always done and the only thing I am interest ed in writing.

nite nite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great Stuff

Great stuff. I agree with most of the other critics here. IMHO Sara needs to marry Mike. She should honor her promise to Jason before he goes back to San Francisco and a few months later relizes what he really means to her. Jason seems to be letting her go and when she shows up out of the blue have him in a relationship. Yes drop Mike, only because she finds out about the bachelor party chick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great erotic suspense

Good, suspenseful read—with a great climax! These two should definitely go on together, whether she goes through with the wedding or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh my g-d!

This has to be the best story I've read on Literoritca! I was just sucked in by the story, I could feel the revulsion, but the powerfully overwhelming feeling of lust. Thank you for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
stunning atmosphere

WHOA...intense, to say the very least. The palpable tension, the clipped sentences, the air of sheer overwhelming horniness and attraction between those two is portrayed with extreme finesse and perfection. It is very rare to read a work of erotic writing with such actual literary quality, where the world is full of jumbled emotions and conflicts instead of utopian fantasies. Any ending you as the author write will be just fine, as long as the characters can justify where they end up -just dear god, write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thailand

I definitely love the detail of these stories. The emotions are really relayed to the reader, and frankly, should be carrried on. If this ends with Sara with Mark, the romantic in me will definitely be pissed.

ChaniffaChaniffaabout 19 years ago
New Opportunities

Mmmhhhhh so tasty and one of the best reads ever! Teasing, suspension, fulfilling - drama. You weaved everything in a damned good story.

The Wedding is no end, but perhaps a new beginning. So much opportunities... and then we still don't know about this mysteriious "Third Thing".

So please, please continue with the Sara/Jason-Saga. I think even Mark may find his place... *wicked grin*

Till soon then.

Love Chaniffa

yeti8080kyeti8080kabout 19 years ago
Comments

My public two cents: However it ends, let it end cataclysmically. No deaths, but it can come close to it. The romantic in me is screaming for you to get the two together after more heart-beaking Romeo-Juliet aching scenes. However, if you elect to never end the story unresolved, (ie: Sara, Jason, Mike walking into the sunset togther...), which is the direction you seem to be heading, that is OK with me too if its done tastefully. However you do it, I'm sure it will be sizzling. :) Cheers and thanks.

yeti8080kyeti8080kabout 19 years ago
Oops

Forgot to rate in my first message. A 5, definately a 5. NOT a 3, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Brilliant!

I've read hundreds of Literotica stories, but never commented on one before. But I felt I needed to let you know that this was just great. If I could vote 6 out of 5, I would!

daddymentordaddymentorabout 19 years ago
Off the scale :-)

Very hot story. To bad they only have a rating scale of 1 to 5, otherwise this would be a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The best you have written

This is undoubtedly the best story that you have written yet. What makes it especially powerful is the way you describe Jason's feelings of turmoil, despair, anger and jealousy. A true stream of consciousness - just like Philip Roth. End the story however you see fit, but I would like to add my grain of salt to the pile - ideally, Sara and Jason belong together. But I am wondering if a less satisfactory story would be more powerful - Sara marries Mike, and lets Jason make love to her from time to time.

It's so much easier to comment on the story - I don't have the responsibility of making that choice!

Good luck, and fantastic work with that stream of consciousness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please let not anything or anyone stand in the way

We have got to let this loving couple be together forever. And why not, I'd like to know? Unlike real life, your fictional reality is of your own making. Call me an American, but I and others want a happy ending or rather beginning. I've always wondered why Art has to have a tragic ending, ala Romeo and Juliet. Americans are optomistic and insist upon Happy Endings. GO FOR IT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
perfect ending

I loved this story and the only ending I can imagine is her devorcing Mark after a short marriage and reuniting with Jason. However you end it though I know it will be hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so hot

Oh my god. Your story was so hot, and this is coming from a female, not any random horny guy. Lol it turned me on so much that I started fingering myself as I read it. As for jason and sara they can't just be together because then the story will lose its "danger" they can't just go off to thailand and fuck freely. Too boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ugh

love the stories, but she cant end up with mark. god i was mad whenever he came up. sara and jason are too good together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

I have read many stories on this site, and I haven't commented before, either. This story was SO HOT, I could read it over and over and still enjoy it every time. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
No, these 2 could not be kept apart for 4 years

The attraction is too strong. They would not have lasted a month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love the story

Love the story but are you going to leave us hanging forever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best

Like many others who submitted comments, I have never writen one to an author before.

Because this is the best I have read, I am doing so now.

I have been thinking how to continue the story and don't have a solution yet. I was happy that you hadn't married Sara yet because you have more flexibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

god this story is GREAT!!! but how long do we have to wait until the next part!??! sara and jason have got to end up together.. how can they not?

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
A strange twist!

A strange twist but an interesting and intriguing one. At first I was disappointed but, on learning that this is to be the 1st of 4 parts, I now feel optimistic. You will, no doubt, receive plenty of ideas for continuing the tale but remember, you are the author, it’s your story. Just remember Sara and Jason really have to end up together to keep your loyal readers happy!!!

I agree that "good erotic stories, are about wanting not having" but once in a while it is nice to have what you want! Sara & Jason deserve "to have what they want".

69man69manabout 18 years ago
Sara series

You have a real gift for erotica, great writing, characters, dialogue, wonderful scenes and VERY HOT stuff. As a fiction writer myself, I find your work very satisfying--you create a world and have a true skill in unfolding the story so that it lives and breathes. So, what happens next? They exist beyond words and connect on an organic level, so I would like to see them get together, years later, after Mark and the parents have died, and, as in the works of Nabokov, remember some of the forbidden trysts and hidden meanings they so enjoy and can only know with each other. They could be older and now together, looking back, or they could disappear to the southwest and live in a desert oasis, reconnecting in their unique way. I'm sure you'll find a way to bring this off. I look forward to reading the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more more

You should have sara get married and then call upon jason to get here pregnant because her new husband cant. and then sara and jason continue there affair until sara divorces her hubby and then moves in with jason and thier kids

shi86shi86almost 18 years ago
nice

i loved it man you got some talent for writing erotica and i hope that you will keep it coming. Also i cant wait to read the other three part to this story i hope that they are as good as the last

CallidoraCallidoraover 17 years ago
Magnificent

Every once in a while somebody comes along and reminds me that this doesn't have to be a vice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
and the beat goes on........

great ending...like it continues....i think jason should move back...or have sara visit him ...ect...and let them go on as they are...jason could meet a fine girl...and sameo for him as sara...but they should always be close...then ...later mark could fade out as he finds a "new love "...sara dumps him...jason and her draw closer ...and head for the sunset....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No Rivals

If there is a better erotic author on this site I want to know who s/he is. This series with Sara and her brother is an absolute classic - easily one of the finest pieces of erotic writing I have ever come across. Once I started the series I could not put it down and it held me through every word and every kiss.

If these two don't wind up together, it will be such an injustice. Please don't toy with those of us who like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waiting for the next part.

Surely the wedding could be the last part and the ending. Hope not though. The story is to good to break it off here.

I can imagine perhaps at least 10 more parts. Your a great writer. You make it seem like your right there watchin. It's been to years since the wedding. Got a feeling Sara and Jason are still hot, and hot for each other and never have cooled off. Come on, he left her all filled and drippin and his buddy still at attention and he was drippin. Don't know about ole Mark though, he just doesn't seem to fit in. One comment was for Jason the get her pregnant. That needs to wait awhile. Since The Wedding entry of 2 years ago you must have a notion where the next part is headed. So, Just get the Pen Out, the Key Board fired up cause we are patiently waiting. Finicky for me, please leave sex outside the church. Like Mark, it just doesn't seem to fit there either.

leaf26leaf26about 17 years ago
Great Story!!!!

What a great story. This whole series about Sara and her brother Jason is one of the best that I have read on here and i hope there is more of it to come. I really hope that Jason and Sara end up together, they sound like they we made for each other

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorabout 17 years ago
Good lord... More please!

Where'd you go? Come back and add more!

ohioohioalmost 17 years ago
terrific story

and I hope you'll continue it!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The Best

I cheated. I haven't read the rest of the series, but I read this one first anyway. I've also read the "Games We Played" series. You are, hands down, the best author I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hope you wiil continue

This is by far one of my favorite storylines on this site. It's one of the few that have me genuinely interested in the characters. The only problem I have is that I'm not particularly fond of the whole "my little girl" and "daddy" dirty talk the two have going on. Also, I feel that the two siblings have such an intimate, loving connection, but it's only verbally expressed through the brother's narration; it would be nice to hear him express his love directly to Sara. I think this would allow the relationship to truly transcend just the wanton lust, thereby adding a depth that would allow for even greater character development. Additionally, I think it would be great if Sara actually goes through with the wedding. The story can pick up when Jason returns a couple of years later, and the husband starts getting suspicious of their unusual and intense relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great series

WOW! What a great story line. You really bring the characters to life. Is there going to be any more chapters? I sure hope so, Sara and Jason can't end like that. Hot, hot, hot is all I can say!

SilentKnight82SilentKnight82about 16 years ago
Applause

Great characterization/emotion AND great sex scenes. I have read alot of stories that had one or the other but to bring those two together is truely outstanding. I would love to see this story revived!!! And like many others I would love to see Thailand as the ending but with some twists thrown in. But how ever you choose to end it I will undoubtedly be there through it all.

TheKingdomTheKingdomalmost 16 years ago
Sweet

So sweet so deep it's like...

You're probably one of the best writers in the world

I'm thankful

Sharina_StoneSharina_Stonealmost 16 years ago
Sara's Wedding - on DVD!

i've read your stories years ago and always check if you've written the sequel! You should sell your stories to the adult movie industry. For sure, they'd be classics!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where To Go?

Well it would be a twist if you had them continue there..."Games" all the way up to the wedding day. But before Sara gets to the church Jason "kidnaps" her and they move away together to some exotic island. Only to be found out by Marc and his new wife who is on their honeymoon a few years later.

limey6518limey6518over 15 years ago
awesome

loved all the sequels, as far as the next one with jason and sara, they really should be together, and have a baby together!!!!!

klaxxklaxxover 15 years ago
Great, I think

I'm not sure where this is going. I left a comment on Ch. 3 of the car trip thanking you for not breaking them up. Then I click on this one and --- you broke them up. I got a gut ache. I hate this tension. Brings back too many memories. I lost my sis. She got married to some other bloke in June. Nice guy. I hate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The greatest serial

You are the greatest erotic writer I have read.I could not stop reading the previous instalments.I wish that you did not write this last one brcause I am a hopeless romantic and really wanted to see the end up together making sweet love and maybe having a family together.I hate seeing either one with anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't wait for more!

This was great! I loved the Car Trip series, and I'm so glad you continued it. And although I would have really liked to see them together still (I'm one of those hopeless romantics too), I really think that what you have done with this story is very interesting, since this is naturally what would happen in real life. The way you have shown their conflict is quite moving. I'm really interested to see how things turn out. Also, I would not be surprised at all if Jason and Sara ended up having a threesome with Mark (perhaps it would fulfill both promises 2 and 3, since 2 never really happened?). But whatever happens, I know I'll enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome story/series!

i love this story. you should continue it for sure!

i think that the wedding should happen, because that's likely the way things would go in real life. but i think it'd be fitting with the story if jason and sara were to continue their affair throughout the wedding and after as well. and maybe one day, they just run off together somewhere, and not tell anyone. the husband and parents look for them and eventually find them and confront them both.....then who knows...just an idea.

love to hear more from you!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Really good

I've read the entire Sara's road trip series. They have all been excellent. Don't let the series end here. Sara and her brother could get together alone again at a family reunion or holiday gathering. You can't just leave them hanging -- can you? Please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DAMN IT MAN!!

Nothing I have ever read can top this!!

shavedbuffy2shavedbuffy2over 14 years ago
Keep going

Thailand, here we come! Great story line and so amazingly erotic.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Their love must go on...

and you have to keep them together. She definitely needs to be a runaway bride! Outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a very interesting twist

Sara and Mark get married, but Sara is caught having sex with Jason, so he divorces her, but not after forcing her to finally complete the second thing, unknowingly, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
when is the next part coming out? :(

loved your series,it wasnt a common novel,it was art!keep your beautifull mind working on theses.

kisses,Sophie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

I loved this series from the first parts and this is a great coninuation have you ever thought of finishing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
moar

after reading the car trip, disappointed there was no more in the story, i noticed this not linked and got excited, kinda bumbed that there isn't anymore to the story (i noticed you say there was going to be and that was 5 years ago haha) great story none the less

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love the way you make Jason and Sara go beyond the realm of the earth. I'd like to see something about marks debauchery and jason again hooking up with sara. But then on the wedding day sara "refuses" the 3rd wish and says something cold and jason leaves decides to head to thailand. Unbeknowst to him sara walks out on her wedding after realizing no mortal can live up to jason. End story she shows up on thailand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't stop now!

I am glad you continued the story from the Car Trips. I really want to see where you take them with this. So much can happen the day before (and of) a wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
honest opinion /unrealistic

no way would he go back for the wedding after the way she treated him. if he saw the anouncment he would send flowers anonymously maybe black roses or dead roses he sure wouldn't go back or end up fucking her again. she said in the first chapters that she loved him but proved she was only using him and didn't care one bit.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please finish!

Love what you did, but leaving us hanging for 6 1/2 years now isn't very nice. You asked for ideas on how to finish, so I'll give mine even though you don't seem to be in a rush to finish it. I'll go with an idea that would be really easy to write then. Can finish the whole story in a few pages. On the morning of the wedding, Mark is found passed out in bed with a stripper from his bachelor party (or better yet, she's one of his ex-girlfriends). Sara uses this as an excuse to bail on the wedding. Too "heartbroken" to stay in the same town she just HAS to flee to the other side of the country and moves in with Jason. From that point, they're living in San Francisco. You can get away with anything there. Hell, they could probably tell all their neighbors they were brother/sister and they'd just shrug their shoulders, thinking, "We've seen weirder things happen around here."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope the intruder (AKA Mark) dies in the next chapter. Preferably burned to death.

Adding a third guy in this story completely torpedoed it. Sorry, but her first love should be her last. She and her brother should have run off together. Such a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hey youbadboy. This is a wonderful story. I don't think I've ever read a stroke story that touched me emotionally. Well done.

The great thing about the Car Trip series is that the progression from innocent siblings to obsessive lovers is so organic. Whether or not you planned it, it feels as though you just sat down and started writing. Unlike a lot of sex stories, too, I could believe that these two were in love as well as lust. There's something raw and intimate about their relationship.

And I'd hate to see you lose that just to please your readers. You seem like a dedicated writer, not just a panderer to the fancies of the masses. Why not sit down at your computer and, without any forethought, start writing and let the characters decide for themselves? You might be surprised where they take you.

In any event, I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
glad to see a sequel. confusing but grateful none the less

All I know is I don't want her to marry this mark dude. Its kinda weird because I read a story where the brother and sister ended up together, and not only that everyone knew about their relationship and ended up dealing with it. A happy ending in most respects, but when that happened the story was pretty much over. Now that story did leave itself open for another story on another interesting couple but anyways we all want a happy ending. I do want her to end up with her brother but I don't want the story to be over yet. Somehow mark has to get out the picture but he adds more drama, another obstacle I guess. One thing that kinda through me off a bit was the time gap between the car trips and now. If you could somehow do a little prequel that would be cool. But I can see sara pregnant from this encounter and maybe like the previous comment the last night of freedom for mark could come back to haunt him. (I read this so long ago and saw this sequel. I forgot I thought the sister was a bit of an asshole which is a nice touch actually)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lust

Your forte, but there is such a skilled gentleness that leaves us feeling we have our needs fulfilld by your writing yet wanting more. Very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There's something raw and intimate about their relationship

i felt my heart sinking as did Jason's while losing his lover , the fact that the two of them are brother and sister comes second in my eyes , it surely adds-spice it up , but i surely want to see this couple break through to the other side of the world , the world that they share !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please remove Mark from the story

The siblings were going along very well until the character Mark came in. This ruins the romantic story between Sara and Jason as they are being departed from each other. I hope that the marriage between Mark and Sara never happens and wish that you cut off Mark completely from the story in the next chapter. It would be great if Sara and Jason get married. I loved your earlier chapters so I'm giving my opinion for this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a touch of perspective

I enjoyed this little "beginning of the end" and I appriciate the touch of realism in that sometimes we really make those huge mistakes. And are often held back by what we are told is right. And sometimes life takes from you what you hold dearest I would suggest using the bachelor party as an opportunity to uncover an indiscretion on Mark's part. Something enough for the wedding to be called off without excess suspicion.. That J and Sara should be together is so obvious it makes the statement redundant. Also there are a lot closer places then thailand to escape the pithy difficulties of family ties. Mark is a problem.. But I think we all know noone's a saint. Love comes at its own place and time and we all just get hit in the head when it does. Also I suggest a confidant for Sara. Someone who will actually support the siblings... Sara needs to consider that it can work. She hasn't yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No Alternative

I'm in agreement with the previous comments. When the "Bachelor Party" was first mentioned I felt that it would be the way to get Mark out of the picture. However, I feel that if he were just to get it on with the "stripper out of the cake" would not be enough to sway Sara. Maybe that plus something from the past - a history of unfaithfulness even up to now! (Like a current OTHER girl friend or a previous marriage(s) with no divorce?) And the comment of Sara having a confidant is right on - she needs a ally in her corner who can help her. I don't believe this story could possibly end with them apart. They can either acknowledge their relationship to others or Sara can simply move to where Jason now lives. Either way, how they feel toward each other indicates that they would not have any chance of a decent life if they were apart for good!

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
Why ?

Why did you leave such a big gap between the beach and then this marriage. You filled in some, but there was so much that could have been said and done, and they need to end up together somehow, not with this Mark clown. They need to have a baby from this interlude. And why did they not get some real time together that night, or the morning of the wedding. She should be walking down the isle with his sperm in her pussy and her ass. And then get there and bolt for the door to wait for him.

wo_hyawo_hyaalmost 12 years ago
add the ending ?

Jason & Sara have the pact for him to fuck her on her wedding day, and she's staying at a hotel with two beds. If the site allows an edit, then let Jason go for a few drinks for Mark, then back to the hotel to spend the night with Sara in her room - He can fuck her first thing in the morning on her wedding day, but better if she bj's him, he takes her ass one more time & he fucks her pussy before she gets drressede up in her gown, etc for her wedding.

Alternate endings: A) she spends the night fucking Jason and decides by the next morning that she can't go through with the wedding & can't do without Jason,.. Hops the early train heading west to Jason's place in California, Leaves mark at the altar & she goes away with Jason to live ever after, OR B) she spends the night with Jason, goes through with the wedding, turns out Mark is sterile, but Jasons made her pregnant, and she's quickly divorced but now has a legally different last name, goes to CA, marries Jason under her new last name & thery relocate away from folks who they both know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Different ending

I think you should create an alternate ending, it seems most everybody, including myself, wanted to see Jason and Sara end up together, and get Mark out of the way, I saw that you're hoping to make this a four part story, and I hope you'll end it with them together with nothing in the way. Perhaps have them end up in Thailand, like they talked about.

VinnyCruiseVinnyCruisealmost 12 years ago
Love

Even in fiction, this love is too rare to let go. Please let this story end the way it should. This couple loves each other in a way most others can only dream of, please let it come to pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she deserves to be hurt big time.

IF he went to the wedding, and no normal person would, then it would be interesting to have her find out a year or so down the road that she needs him. but when she gets to california and looks for him finds him in a rehab hospital recovering from a car accident he had on the way home from the wedding. he could have a girlfriend and have no memory of anything before the accident including no memory of any relative including her. that would be a fit endding for the way she hurt and used him, she doesn't deserve to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She called him crazy, both of them were looney. They deserved each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

this is my favorite of the whole fucking series. god damn, sara's cunt sounds good enough to eat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What happens next?

Please continue the story. Please finish it. I love this characters and their crazy story. It doesn't even have to have a happy ending. I just want to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

True Love wins in the end ! Some people are destined to be together, whether its brother and sister or not it doesn't matter.

Doctor_BDoctor_Balmost 10 years ago
I felt like i was being pulled in opposite directions emotionally

a lot of conflicting emotion in this one, though I spent most the time feeling pity for Jason. If i was Jason I would have literally lost my shit and had to be committed after they way this turned out. Also I would make sure to bring that little Camera to the "last night of Freedom" celebration.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous