Sara's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,506 Followers

"Nothing you haven't seen right."

"It's...alright." I adjusted myself, let her watch me.

She laughed at that. "You don't mind...I need to take a shower. We don't have a lot of time. Stay."

"WE?"

"You're here, Jason. You're going to be a part of this. Get ready. There's a practice tonight and a grooms dinner after, I want you to go. You get to meet Mark, my fiancé. You're my brother."

She was facing me as she said this, near naked, her narrow waist, the line of her hips above those impossibly small panties partly pulled down from sliding out of that dress, the little pouch of her tummy, her navel, her ribs, the swell of her tits and I was watching her intently as she turned from me. Oh god, the small of her back, those shoulders.

I sat back down on the sofa, "You love him... Mark, I mean..."

"God yeah!" She settled back down across from me, but sitting up. Topless, just panties, pale green, holding her legs lightly open. I could see her crotch perfectly. The thin fabric. She was enjoying this, torturing me this way. Her soft hair fell around her shoulders. Perfect cut, shiny down to her shoulder blades, a lions mane. Her soft eyes, lips shining. Sipping her champagne, sitting all casual, still.

She looked up, her white throat to me, "He's great we are just so right for each other. Smart...I realized something, guys are stupid."

I started laughing. And she opening her eyes wide, "Seriously!"

"Ha ha ha..." I reached my hand along the back of the couch toward her, "Sex... pretty good?"

She let her hand fall along the back of the couch as well and took my hand. She wanted to touch me, was reaching to me. I took her hand, squeezing, playing our fingers together, touching palms.

"Huh?" She said as our fingers wrapped together.

"Sex, he good in bed?"

She leaned back against her side, and spread her one foot out and touched my leg. "Ha. Yeah, great, really good! For a mortal."

"Mortal?"

"That's pretty much what I call men after you, US, you know." She began to stroke my leg with her foot, the longing in her voice, looking at me. Pressing her foot right at my hip, tipping her toes around the edge of my hip, to just about touching my cock.

Her small little body bare and tight, her little crotch all discolored, cum staining between her legs, wet, damp, hot, her pussy lips swollen, the soft hairs, how she let me just look at her. I squeezed her hand, played with her palm, while openly looking at her. She held her foot on my hip, her toes threatening to press into me. My cock, hard, pressing a line in my pants.

The tension between us was unbearable. My breath was catching in my throat.

She continued. "Its hard you know. I didn't want to, I had to."

And I lightly, simply let go her hand and moving toward her, lay my palm down on her abdomen, her leg pressing back into the sofa as I drew near; began to draw small soft circles on her skin, she was looking down watching my hand, holding to her glass.

"I didn't think you would move away."

I could feel her breathing as I touched her, deep, drawing in that deep breath of desire. I felt for her hip bone and traced its edge around her side and back again, just tracing the top edge of her panties, 'staying inside the lines.' The silence between us, nothing needing to be said. Then, she took my hand lifting it off - setting it at her knee.

When I glanced at her face, she was smiling, eyes little slits, she whispered, "You haven't been listening have you."

"Actually, I have." And I took her hand again and played with her fingers, rubbing our palms together and we simply let our hands tangle, she letting me do this. I let my fingers trace the center of her hand and then up her wrist. We were holding both hands together, leaning toward one another, she lifting herself upright. She let me stroke her hands, responding to my caresses, back into her fingers again. I whispered, "Have you? This is going to be hard."

I traced my hand along her arm, and caressing her shoulder, flicking the hair back off her shoulders. I kept on touching her, watched her lick her lips, her teeth smiling at me, holding her mouth open as I traced my fingers up her arms, holding her elbows and pulling them to her side exposing her, she letting me now. Looking into me, deep into my eyes.

"You have to be good," she mewed.

I continued to simply look at her, up and down the front of her, her small breasts and below her breasts, between her legs. What was it about us? Like I was looking for 'it.' What do I feel? What is that Wanting - the wanting. No thoughts. I caressed her shoulders again, held her throat, feeling her utterly yield, and then letting my hand wander down her front and pressing my fingers into the swell of her chest, wrapping my palms around her sweet soft breasts. I could just feel her nipples stiffening to my touch. Hear her breath catch in her throat.

"This is pretty good."

She not moving, holding her breath, closing her eyes, "I have to take a shower. It's getting late." For the littlest while longer, she did not move away from me, her little voice mewing, "Jason. Jason...please."

I just mouthed back, "It feels so nice. I want you, you know."

And

"Mmmm, my little girl."

"Hmmm, I know." That growl in her throat, the one I loved so much.

"Stop." she whispered without moving.

I let go.

I moved back to my side of the sofa, adjusting myself pulling at my cock, its tip just poking out the top of my jeans, I let its tip show. She eyeing my cock just then. The head of my cock. Both of us, both of us recovering, breathing, mottled, not understanding, or knowing why.

She leaned back again, lay her head on the top of the sofa - spent - tilting her head to me letting me look at her some more, loving my eyes on her; holding her legs open, her panties were soaked through now. Her hands at her tummy, touching her skin, caressing her body, letting me watch her brush the light hairs below her navel.

"Like that?"

She opened her eyes when she heard me, "Hmmmmm. So bad. So you come to watch me get married or...just to get some of this?" as she lay her hand over her puss between her open legs and gave a nice squeeze, tight before rubbing down between her legs and back up again, making a 'clck clck' sound.

"No."

I sat forward, "I don't know. I... Honest. I... thought it was a chance to see you, thought maybe. I didn't even think, got in the plane. I just miss you."

"Well honey, honest...I got no time now - at all. I have a wedding practice. We GOT to get ready. You're coming right?" She rose from the sofa.

"Of course yeah"

"You got a car?"

"Yeah."

"I'll ride with you...Now I REALLY need to take a shower, God! I'm all sticky. You ok?" She touched my arm, lay her hand over the top of my hand. I probably looked sad just then.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

"I mean you look a little uncomfortable, Ha!"

The brat, the way she said that. Fuck. I wanted to say 'let me fuck you right now.' And I guess I sort of said that, I said, "You want to fix it??"

She was looking at my lap now, I honestly believe there was a moment. I was truly in agony, god what she did to me. God how I wanted to fuck her. Meeting her eyes, "Suck me," holding my hand over my crotch and pushing.

She just smiled, hooked her fingers into her panties right at her hip and tugged them down her thighs. I could see the crotch of her panties rise, sticking to her before peeling right off her soaking wet cunt. The hairs all matted between her legs, shiny wet. I just about died.

She looks at me with a wicked grin, "Oh! See what you did to ME." She tossed them at my feet and walked into the bathroom.

"Sweetie we just don't have time! Wait for me."

I reached out and took her panties in my hand, touching the crotch. They were soaked, I pressed her to my nose and breathed in.

So delicious.

************

Let me say this, the whole god-damned thing was surreal. All of it. I'm not one to even go to weddings much watch one being practiced. So bear with me dear reader, it was all too amazing not to spend a little time on, and underlying it all was this spectacular tension between Sara and myself.

The ride in the elevator, her leaning against me, my hand held over her tummy, dipping my fingers down between her hips, her warm breath at my ear giggling; her thin red dress waving around her thighs. We were hot, we were on fire; she sitting in the car on the way over with the crotch of her red panties teasing in and out of view, flicking her hair out of her eyes, my fingers teasing up her thigh as we drove. Before...

Parking in front of St. James Church of Saints and running up the long concrete steps, swinging the large oak doors open and descending into a group of twenty or thirty near strangers.

A maelstrom.

Was this the girl I knew? She had a wedding planner for Chris'sakes!! Sporting a clipboard with color-coded instructions - Sara's were pink. She had FIVE bridesmaids. Fuck, where was I?

She had me by the arm tugging me animatedly along, "Jason! Jason, this is Mark! Mark this is my brother, Jason."

All smiles, everyone watching us. People, bodies everywhere. I am not a people person, I gave my best fake smile...

And this big guy, friendly, great eyes looking down at me, deep booming voice, "Hey bro!" Hand extended letting me participate in a bone-crushing handshake.

Actually it started off poorly well before this moment...

***************

I watched her disappear into the bathroom, watched the door close behind her. The sound of a hotel door closing. Heavy, the whoosh of air, and at that moment realizing here we are again - in a hotel room, together. Sara without her clothes, all her animation and energy, it all came back. We were transported. Here it was.

The room was silent, I looked around. It could have been a desert island, one with a really nice hotel. I thought I could walk over, look out the window and see sand. Except for the big explosion of white laying on the bed.

Temptation...I could smell her on my hands, holding those little cotton panties pressing her damp crotch to my nose. I could smell her hair from where she leaned against my shoulder, still feel the weight of her legs on my lap. Could feel my cock straining in my pants. Hunger...pure hunger.

For a fleeting moment was going to strip down and jump into that shower with her, I knew she would let me, when...

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Someone started pounding on the door. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I felt like whoever it was could see into my thoughts, and Sara's dress thrown out on the bed. Her clothes everywhere. Her green panties bunched up in my hand, Sara in the bathroom. Champagne. It could be her fiancé.

I was startled and immediately shoved the little tangle of panties in my pocket, checking to make sure they were not visible. This fabric bulge. I can hear from the bathroom, "...Answer the door!" The shower starting. So...

Utter confusion on the face of Laney (pronounced Lane-E) as she called out, "Jason!!"

Someone I recognized. Utter relief. One of Sara's oldest friends. This short little, well put together woman wearing dark glasses, auburn hair pulled back. She looking in the doorway, "Where's...what are YOU doing here??"

'Fuck You' I thought. She was in on this too.

"Sara's, uh, in the shower."

There's a beat, and I am acting like everything is totally normal. Like I should be here while my sister is in the shower. "Well. Tell her She's late," she was still eyeing me.

"I'll get her to hurry..." I felt the need for some explanation. I continued, " I, uh, showed up just as she was getting ready. She wasn't expecting me...We'll be right down."

"Ok." And the door closes

Little did I know that when Sara leaves the bathroom...-

*in that red dress that is my favorite by the way, no more than three inches below her crotch, low in the back simply delicious*

... she lights into me, "I told you NOT to answer the door." She is looking around, for - panties.

I notice her looking under the end of the sofa, and laughing pat my pocket, "Safe. Uh, in my pocket. I thought you told me to ANSWER the door."

She started to laugh, down on her knees now, touching her head to the floor in that impossibly short dress. So sexy. "We seem to find ourselves in this position when we're together." Looking up at me, her ass in the air, "Laney right?"

"Uh, huh."

"Remember her?"

"Oh yeah! She your little Nazi for this thing?"

"Not that bad." She swats me, "Come on. We got to go. Oh and..." She turns her back to me as we are leaving, "I put these on just for you." She threw her hair back, inviting me to look at her, that little sing-song voice, batting her eyes, and when she had my attention flipped the back of her dress right up, all the way to her waist, exposing the tiniest little thong panties, a red line going down her backside, just strings around her waist.

"God damn you, quit it... If I can't be bad YOU can't be."

"Like it...Remember this dress?" Tugging the skirt at her hips, adjusting herself. We wore it out to the bar that night. "I planned on wearing it anyways...well not the panties THOSE are just for you sweetie...Besides, well, we can be a LITTLE bad."

"Fuck, I'm hard again."

"Shhhh." Eyes wide as we are padding down the hall, my heart patting away. Did I hear that right? I reach my hand just under her dress and pat her bare little ass as she is walking, she looks back at me, smiles.

A little bad.

The two of us, this pair of stupid teenagers, white teeth, sparkling eyes, red cheeks; pure unadulterated lust.

And we are off - into the real world.

************

He was a nice guy, and that sort of pissed me off, though nothing what I would expect. Gregarious, such a grin. Like a big teddy bear. I found out he was in advertising, it was impossible for him to explain what he did though.

The 'wedding planner,' a very proper little woman, starts right in telling us what we must do, where to go. Herding us into the Sanctuary like a border collie. She eyes me like I am NOT supposed to be here asks, "Who's this?"

"My brother, I want him to do something in the wedding."

I am like no no no.

I am looking at her and her look mirrors mine, like she is agreeing, reading my thoughts.

At the same time I am watching Mark with his minions (what I proceeded to call them), five strapping men - HIS best men. Sara drops a fancy little digital camera in my hand, "I want you to snap candids of ME, us, k??"

So that's settled. The planner lady turns and everyone in.

The best man is told that his job is to keep Mark happy (and I already can't picture my Sara with him - it is the first stirring of jealousy which waves over me).

The best man pipes up, "That will involve killing off the ex-boyfriends of the bride should they appear."

Somehow that makes me nervous, I look around. Sara catches my eye and smiles.

The ushers are first. This coordinator lady starts right in, "Not only do you seat people. You are also the representatives of the church."

I roll my eyes and start to wonder back a bit, the little lady notices so I tip out the screen viewer on the camera, turn it so I can see and snap a candid. Just doing my job, back up further.

Fuck.

I want out of here. All I want to do is run my hands over Sara in her little red dress, go back to the room. I want to touch those panties. I look at her and can so totally see her body, can so perfectly see the way those panties hug into her hips. It's the only two things she's wearing.

I sit down and aim the camera at her, zoom in and snap just her middle - thighs to waist, focus on that line above the hem of her dress.

Pussy.

Her breasts are perfect, the little dress held up by straps, the fabric curving around her breasts and slanting into the straps. Her bare breasts, holding their perfect shape. Tight little nipples. I can so totally picture her without the dress. Delicious. Her delicate shoulders, white throat. Her smile, red shining lips. Dark eyes. The way she is moving her hair out of her eyes, leaning against Mark. Curving her body to him. She is so aroused right now - something I know well. I can see it! But fuck it, Mark gets all the benefit.

All the time of four years ago comes flooding back to me, all my jealousies, the pain in my gut, how mad I would get whenever she went out with a guy. Unable to sleep. I would call and call and call. How frustrated she was with me. But it was a two way street - she didn't like it either.

I was thinking though, 'Fuck, this time she is going to marry him.' I thought of what we had just been doing, how she said we can be a 'little bad,' how the 'The Third Thing' was not going to happen, our secret fantasy. How her two statements were opposite in meaning. I was confused, felt left out, distant, could feel my jealousy and anger. Let it go. Let it go. It was why I moved away.

It all was coming back, not one thing had changed, and I start when a voice boomed behind me, "Hey bro."

It's Mark, I manage a, "Hi."

He sits down next to me, "Know many of the people here?"

"Not really, it was a spur of the moment thing. Haven't been here in four years." Why was I telling him? Being truthful. I still felt like my mind could be read. I was trying to clear my thoughts. Gripping the camera.

Mark leans in whispering, "My buddies and I want to get out later tonight. After everything. Dinner...everything." He looks around and leans in conspiratorially, nudges me. "Sort of celebrate my last night of freedom, if you catch my meaning? Hey, you want to come?" He hits my shoulder.

A nice gesture, really. A very conflicted one, basically telling me that on the night before the wedding he wants to get out and go after some pussy. My mind blanked, I don't know how to describe my thoughts on a whole host of levels. But...one of them was definitely the addled sexually aroused, frustrated state of my brain. Going out and getting some, well it may be just the thing...calm me. I look up at Mark and just say, "Thanks." Smile, "I'll think about it...I think I will."

Take my mind of things. He hits me again, "Better get back." And he slips away. I took another picture, and Sara looked toward the flash just as Mark swats her ass. She leans against him, keeping her eyes on me, smiling my direction. I melt.

We could be married and living in Thailand right now. What kind of idiot am I?

My folks are there too, and they wander up to me, say, "Hi. What a surprise?" Again I want to say 'Fuck You, you were in on this.' But I was nice, it was the practice. 'I found out and had to be here.' 'Glad you could make it for Sara's big day.' Saying platitudes of nothing.

The little ring bearer and flower girl are there and the wedding coordinator begins talking to them in this little sing-song voice, down on her knees, Clipboard pressed to her chest, "And you two!! Are the soul of this ceremony."

Fuck! This was going to take fucking forever.

Mark is all over Sara now, I watched them kiss, watched her bend her body to him as he wraps his arms around her waist. The way their mouths pressed together. I snap the viewer closed onto the camera, and set it in my lap. Who cares. What am I thinking? I am her brother, be proud. Be a man. Happiest day of her life. The big day! Seems like a nice guy even though he wants to fool around with my sister on the Night-Before-the-Wedding. Fucker. Who am I kidding? I want to fool around WITH my sister the night before her wedding.

I am suddenly tired. Confused.

I hear Laney say that everyone has to make sure not to lock their knees while up at the altar or they may pass out. The wedding planner nods her agreement.

I just get up and walk out of the Sanctuary. No one notices me. I'm not going to do this. I think for a moment about simply leaving, but then feel guilty. Instead I walk out into the Nave and then up the stairs to the choir loft, a balcony of about 15 wooden pews, look down at the expansive space before me, and walk silently to the bottom of the balcony which overlooks the altar. I sit at the bottom pew in front of a decorative wood railing that rings the choir loft, next to this enormous organ that looks like something out of Bride of Frankenstein, and gaze down and watch this collection of about twenty all standing in a semi-circle nodding their heads at Ubber Planner.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,506 Followers