Rachel's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God. Yes. We were fucking.

-----------------------

Some of Rachel's thoughts:

Wh....?

I'm awakened by a slow grind against my butt. It feels like a question, a question I have already answered. Hands cup my waist as I spoon right at his hip. Oh. Jimmy... Mmmmmm. I smile inside thinking; Took you long enough, huh? Your bulge sliding along my butt, right into that pocket my legs curve into cheeks. You're getting awfully comfortable and I wiggle closer.

I'm trying so hard to be quiet. Thinking I'll break the spell if I make a sound harsher than a sigh. I feel like crying...the feel of you, so right. A breath fanning my ear rousing me from dreams of you. Yes, I must be dreaming. Your hand trickles like a brook over my tummy, pressing a finger right into my belly button. You like to play. Play away. Oh yeah, slide your hand around my waist. God, you are such a tease. Just what I like. How can you know that I like it like that? Crazy. I'm moving my hand to the nape of your neck. Want to touch you. Feel the hairs swirl in my fingers. She seems to like you...My Kitty. You're so gentle with her. Every caress so knowing. I reach behind and hold your hip, cooler than the rest of you. I'll warm you up. I scratch my nails up and down first then pet to soothe them. I feel your muscles clamp when I do that. You're getting hard. That cock of yours. So hard and Hot. Amazing. I'm so wet now I'd do anything to cum for you... So measured you inch in touching my curly hairs...Ahhhhh. Shit... fingers slipping along the slit of your puss. Yes. Your puss. Relinquished to you by the deftness of your fingers. You open me up. Mmmmmmmm. Oh god, so good.

My eyes flutter open, still half-asleep. The room is dark. Shit, it is 3:30.

I want to see you. Oh, I am greedy. I want everything my senses can prepare of you. I want you to see me, to be completely naked, and your eyes. I'm all sighs now. Still. If this is a dream I don't ever want to wake up. You are so gentle. Though I sense your need for me growing with your breath. Harsh now. Bruising my shoulder with the heat from your mouth. I turn my head slightly. Look into your eyes. Glowing. You want me? I am in awe. You are everywhere now. Bumping into my bum, this wet cockhead teasing the lips of my puss. Opening me like a flower. A hand petting my clit in tandem. It's too much. SO wet. Impossibly wet. I'm getting impatient. Feeling so good. I am moving, can't help it. The itch is getting impossible. You are flowing behind me. Don't know why. Can't stop Undulating. My body limp. Seeking more of this pleasure you give. Yes. Please kiss my neck, nibble on my ear. How weak you make me. Humbled.

Moaning in spite of myself. These strangled noises deep in my throat. I tremble against your hand and the sheets shiver. Over and again. I hold onto your hip and thighs to steady me. You feel good. Strong under my hand.

This is torture. What crime did I commit? I'll do it over a thousand times in broad daylight to feel you like this again. The tickle is almost unbearable. My legs fall apart seeking out your errant fingers. I turn and kiss your lips. My mouth open. You do well filling it with your tongue. You Moan. Softly fucking my mouth as you Fuck my cunt. My hand pushing your head closer mussed in your hair. Why are you never close enough? I'm almost chewing you for a meal now. Bruising your lips tender. You taste so good. Sweet like sugar. Heady. My white rum.

Fuck yes. Oh god. Fuck. Yes. Go ahead and peel me open. Ughhh. To be filled like that, so big. I feel you in my belly. You want a piece of me? Split me in half. Uhhhh. Stretching, Oh, you sliding inside! Have both halves. I want to touch you everywhere. Please let me touch you. Now you tip your finger, let it slide and rub my petals, your cockhead in me, sweet sugar cum. Sweet agony. I'm all creamy now. My slit wet with it, trailing onto my thigh. Make a mess of me. Cum in me, make my cream pie. Clean it up? Another finger? Oh you know my body. Inside so quick. Gave me no time to prepare, You little fucker! Made me cry out. Ah. Then slow again. In..then out. Deliberate. My cunt all grippy, trying to suck you in. Can I suck you off? Mold your cock to me. Tell me what you like. What you want me to do to you, anything, anything at all. You want to cum in my mouth babe? Cum on my tits? While I look in your eyes? I want that too. Swirl my tongue on you. Suck on your balls, feel them tighten. Hear you whimper. Begging me to fuck you. I want that too. Pull my hair straight. Ride me. We have all the time in the world to Fuck. Slow. Wet. Warm. Like being drunk on champagne. Memorising every sound you make.

Any way you want me I'm yours.

-----------------------

Feeling Good

As I penetrated her, she turned her front onto the mattress and I move up over the top of her, pressing hard, filling her completely as she lay flat on the bed, feeling the wetness and heat tighten around me. I could feel her quivering beneath me.

As I slid out of her, letting the tip of my cock play around her opening. Her low moan, "Ohhh, so . . . god! You, fucking me?" I slid inside again, and she lifted her ass up from the mattress putting her into a crouching position. I was filling her, filling her completely, loved how tight she was, pumping into her.

She pressed her ass back up into the air and let me ride her, positioning herself so I could enter her so deep. I held her to me pushing into her hard, my cock pressing her back to the mattress. Her arms were stretching forward so she could push back against me. I began to brush my thumb over her ass, pressing the tip of my thumb into her little 'rose.'

"Oh, god." All the air hissing out of her. "That feels . . . so good." I was pressing in my thumb as I fucked her.

"You like that?"

"Fill me up, everywhere."

I held her this way, filling her completely. Sliding into her, and then rising until my cockhead played at her opening and then back and back, over and over so softly, rising and falling feeling her yield to me. Softening beneath me, holding me as I washed upon her. We were one. I could smell the heat and sex between us, hear her receiving me and letting me go. Her wet cunny slapping against me, over and over.

She began to roll, causing me to drop out, and she lay on her back with her arms raised up on either side, her legs open and she held her knees out. "I want to see you," she was pulling at me, pulling me on top of her between her legs and I straddled her, lifting my aching cock between her legs and pressing myself back inside as her arms wrapped around my neck and we were kissing. Her eyes glowed in the dark, her wonderful teeth biting me as we kissed. I quickened my pace, fucking so deep into her, she was meeting my every thrust. I had not had sex in such a long time, so hungry. I had to have her. In every way. She was pushing back as hard as she could. Her knees were up and she was sliding her hips against me so my cock was sliding along her clit, rocking her body against me.

She cooed into my mouth, "Oh Jimmy, cum in me. Cum inside me."

"You feel so good. Such a good little girl, letting me fuck you."

And then she said. "Ohhh, I can feel you in my belly. I want you, uh, deep."

I felt her tensing, as her body began to spasm beneath me. She was moaning, "Oh God Jimmy. I'm going to cum." her body twitching and I continued to pound her into the mattress, and felt my cum rising. The heat between us, she was calling my name, as she climaxed. Her pussy throbbing and tightening I felt myself release.

"I'm cumming."

We came in one long continuous wave, until I was almost in pain. My body held to her, and we began kissing. I could feel myself releasing ribbons of cum into her, and as it pulsed out of me, I was watching her looking at this little girl. I was inside of her, she was drinking me into her body, her back arching as she came with me.

We lay naked, the sheets down around our legs. I just kept staring into her eyes as I kissed her. I was still inside her, her tiny body laying open beneath me.

We lay like that for quite awhile. She looked down between us and laughed.

"I can feel you inside me." She pushed me up revealing the point where we were joined. "You came in me."

"Yes."

"You made love to me."

I have no idea when we actually fell to sleep.

-----------------------------

Good Morning

When I opened my eyes Rachel was laying there facing me staring her brown eyes at me, the sheet down around her waist, and as my eyes focused she says in an even voice, "Don't you fucking say it, don't you even think it."

I was disoriented. The room had this wonderful glow of sunlight. I did catch the clock, it was 12:30, past noon

Groggily I say, "What?"

She lifts herself up on one elbow, "I do not want to hear a diatribe about 'how you made a mistake,' blah blah blah."

Her breasts were hanging down the way she was leaning on the bed. I could look down her front and see the outline of her disheveled puss against the white sheets. She was still naked, so delicious.

I sighed, "It's not. Not going to happen." As I looked at her up and down, I could feel myself getting aroused all over again.

"You are shitting me."

"I let you in my bed, I undressed you, I....made love to you. You let me, but I did it."

"You did round all the bases Jimmy." I began to run my hands over her as she said that, and in response she rolled back onto the bed. The sheets off her completely. It was the first time I could leisurely look at her naked, her brown nipples and long dark hair, dark neatly shaved bush. Her sable skin, chocolate and honey, a little lighter over her hips and breasts where her panties and bra covered her skin. I ran my hands over every inch of her, slow and methodical, exploring. So lazy and relaxed, she was smiling and watching my hand as it roamed over her. "You want to hear something funny."

"Hmmm." I was running my hand through her bush.

"Tomorrow at school, you have to come in to talk to my teacher."

I looked at her and my cheeks flushed.

"Why?"

"Conference. I forgot to tell you, considering everything."

--

I let the words pass, didn't think anything really. This was my niece after all I was sleeping with, laying in bed naked with. Playing with. I had a picture of us sitting together at the school. How it would feel.

The moment passed and as I was rubbing her thighs she lay her hand below her navel. "ohh, I'm kind of sore." And she turned and pulled the covers off me, exposing my stiffening cock, looking at it, frowning. "You're kind of big Jimmy."

She took it in her hand and rolled it back and forth, I continued to grow hard and she rolled herself over my belly and popped the tip into her mouth, playing with me. The feel of my cockhead buried in her wet mouth, the feel of her tongue swirling on me, it felt so lovely. I let out a low sigh. And she took her mouth off me, "You stretched me out good."

As she lapped at my cock I said, "What do you want to do today?"

A pause and she lay her head over my belly, "Mmm, like right now?"

"Yes."

Her eyes looking at me liquid and soft. She had this devilish, impish look, staring directly into my eyes. "Anything I want?"

"Well, Yes."

"I want you to eat me."

Unexpected. I could feel myself grow incredibly hard now, my cock had literally jumped in her hand. She felt it.

"I was thinking of something more like going for a hike or something." I looked at her bush, her legs sliding open. She lifted her knees and began to wave them out and in, opening her legs up as she did.

"Lick my cunt Jimmy. If you do there's a surprise!."

"Surprise?"

"Hmmmm. Yes there is. My tat."

And I remembered. I looked her over, running my hands up and down her legs, her chest. "Turn over." She did and I looked over her butt, her thighs, her back. That's right. She told me she had a tattoo.

"Not going to find it." Then she rolled around again, "I gave you a pretty good blow job, blow me Jimmy. Do anything you want to me."

I moved between her legs.

She opened her legs around me. I began to massage her tummy, letting my hands caress her thighs, inside her thighs brushing the hairs of her puss. "Mmmmm," stiffening like a cat. She reached back and held the headboard.

I continued to stroke the inside of her thighs up to her center."

"Look." I looked up from between her legs and met her eyes. "Look. Between my legs."

Her open puss still swollen from being fucked the other night. Moving between her legs, she opened her legs wide and there it was! Right over the clamshell of her pussy, at each side of her pussy lips, and even with her vagina a perfect tattoo of a pair of angel wings. Or maybe butterfly wings.

She smiled so big as I met her eyes again.

"Pretty cool huh?"

"How on earth did you do that?"

When you fuck me, you fly Jimmy."

It was true, the way they were positioned, my cock inside her puss would place the wings right at either side of my penetrating cock. I had flown last night.

I lay my hand over her mound, palming her pussy, slipping in my fingers, opened her up and nosed down between her legs. She began to giggle and wiggle. "Oh god, that feels weird." My beard was brushing at her thighs as I put my mouth over her pussy. "Your beard on my beard, I need to shave you again Jimmy."

Covering her completely with my mouth, I pressed my tongue along her slit, and she burst open in my mouth, as with my middle finger I shoved two digits up into her ass. The smell of sex rose around me. She was so wet. And I bent down my face and nuzzled further up into her puss, putting my nose right over her slit. My beard scratching her bare cunny.

"You like my smell?" she purred to me.

"I love your smell."

And I began to play between her legs, poking and squeezing, licking, stroking running my fingers through her bush. She was wiggling around, undulating her hips meeting my thrusts. God.....I loved her pussy. My cock was aching again, and I wanted to rise up after I ate her and have at her one more time, stretch her out good. I was so hungry and aroused. She lay there feeling everything, passively taking it all in. She knew she was about to be fucked again. We would spend the entire day in this bed.

I could see her pink slit from ass to front, and the white pearl of her clit, covered in its little hood and I licked around it with the tip of my tongue, pushing my fingers in as I lick and chew until she could not stand it, squirming underneath me. She kept getting wetter, and I lapped at her. Her hands began to tangle in my hair as she pushed my face between her legs and squeezed her thighs around my face until I could barely breath, but I kept licking fucking her with my tongue.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, and rubbed it until she was moaning and stiffening, it was all I could do to hold myself there letting her push and squeeze and rub herself to my open mouth. Harder and harder and harder, grinding herself against me. I wanted her to cum, cum again for me, right there, cum on my mouth and as I licked pushed my fingers deep inside, working her softer and then harder. Rubbing her over that little rough spot up inside, dig in to feel her body trembling against me. She grabbed my head and pushed me hard, as she was crying out, panting. "Oh god oh god." I let her thrash beneath me, holding on for dear life.

My little girl is cumming!

God I love the way she feels. Her eyes were on fire, panting, her cunt this hungry open wound. And I suck and suck and suck. Still aching and your whole body rolling back and forth, crying out, Cumming!

As she slowed her movements, relaxing back on the bed I began to crawl up her center kissing her hips, thighs, tummy, breasts, neck and then kissing her mouth soft and wet. She did not move, her knees lay wide open as I crawled up knowing I was about to enter her, so soon after she came. She laughed a little as I kissed her, "God Jimmy, you have to go slow, I'm not going to be able to move if you make me cum again." She mewed these words out into my mouth as we kissed.

"I'm not done with you little girl." I growled.

We touched our bellies together, and I lift my hips and position myself. She is so wet and wide open I slid right in, softly, my full length. Oh, that feeling, I needed to feel myself inside. All the air pressing out of her now as she scratched her nails across my shoulder blades. Looking down between our hips, we watch my cock move inside and outside her puss, rising and falling between her legs. Her knees are bent, and held open. Her hair is everywhere, dissolved, hungry, wild. Her skin is wet, hair sticking to her mouth. I press in, my whole length, looking into her eyes watching as I penetrate her. Slow, holding you, pinning you to me, and rising lift back out. We can see my shiny cock leave hr body and press back in. Does it hurt? A little. She is whimpering as I enter, "Ah, Ah, Ah. Move slow," she pants as I pick up speed. I let her feel me enter, stretching the walls of her cunny. Her belly filling with me, our heat rising. Animals. I can feel her breath on my chest as her hands cling to me.

She is holding my arms as I lay down again and we kiss, we kiss as we fuck. Fuck with our mouths and our sex. She chews my lower lip, knowing how I love that now. I am moving gradually faster, I am getting hungrier and hungrier. Pressing into her, watching her head bob up and down, her eyes wide. Each thrust, and now I won't slow down as her whimpers and sighs and warnings go unheaded. She will cum again, in an agony of pleasure, holding her legs open. Oh it feels so good, her tight little puss sucking at my cock.

I growl, "You like being fucked?"

I begin to pound harder and harder. Lifting myself up, running my hard cock along her clit.

She cannot hardly talk. I cradle the small of her back and reach lower lower, dig my fingers into the crack of her ass, and find her little rosebud and press a finger inside, her eyes wide, and I press my whole finger in. Ass fuck with my finger and press back against my cock from inside, fucking her hard and holding her against me with my fingers up inside. "Ahhh, Jimmy. You crazy...." Her body is pressed against me, we slide together our bellies wet with sweat, we kiss and down into the mattress until I feel my cum rising again.

"I'm going cum in you, fill you up."

"Oh, give me a cream pie. Spray me, oh god, put your seed in me."

Drinking me with her other mouth, her wet open mouth. And I grind her, her body shaking. She is crying, cumming again. We are one, vanishing, clinging to one another. Pressing ourselves together, consumed consuming. I spray into her and feel her contract tight around me, pulse into my body.

We are loud, we do not even know we are loud. Our bodies go rigid and relax, I lay my head beside my little Rachel, fall to the mattress, laying crossways my chest beside her, my cock still piercing between her legs. Utterly disheveled, we are just stains in the sheets. Our bodies are hot and wet. I run my hand along her front, over her belly soaking wet, my hand sliding on skin. Oh skin, everywhere skin. Our flesh. Our bodies.

I notice her teeth, the redness of her mouth and at that moment fall out, push my one leg up between your legs, and feel the wetness of my cum between your legs. We kiss again. Her mouth is cold, we laugh, talk about how ridiculous we are.

"Mmm, I can't move anymore. You paralyzed me. I can't cum three times Jimmy."

She was utterly surrendered, as was I. Given up. I could do anything to her. And she began to fall into me, and shiver, and cry. Her hair was across her mouth. Happy. Turning to her side, crying. Oh, This little girl who was disheveled, naked, my hungry little girl getting what she had gone after. What she wanted: Me eating her out. Sucking on her cunt. Sucking my cock, fucking. And she came, and came and came, creaming white and now crying, in my bed, relaxed, falling, her one hand held her breast, the other stroking my hair.

1...456789