Rachel's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward over the table and whispered "Stop it." I recoiled a little from her addressing me, it continued to feel as if she were reading my mind, not knowing what the issue was. "You keep biting your lower lip when you look at me. You hungry?" Her smile just then, flirting, she was not talking about food.

She had no idea how close to the mark she had come.

"James, I think you've known this, but I have wanted to see you for a long time. I think you are wonderful, and," she took my hand. "Thanks for doing this."

And we held hands. We talked about work, about our homes, and I began rubbing my thumb along her palm. She talked of her best friend.

"I met her because I got locked out of our apartment, we were both new to the city. I forgot the key when taking out the trash and I hadn't given a spare to anyone yet. But there I was alone, couldn't call anyone. And the only person I knew the address of, she'd invited me over on a lunch-break once, was her. It was like she was expecting me? They were so great, she and her then-boyfriend. We cooked together, talked like old friends and danced. So fun. I've known her ever since."

I talked about my absolute aversion to killing anything, "I lift bugs onto paper and carry them outside, even ants. I would never do away with them. I hate it when people for no reason other than, they can, will kill an insect."

It was random, relaxing, nice, not particularly suggestive. I imagined what Rachel would think we were doing.

"Tell me about Rachel. She's the new addition to your life." I snapped out of my thoughts, again it was as if she had just read my mind. I bit my lower lip again, and then stopped.

I paused, flushed a little. "She's my sisters daughter, and will be going to university here. She needed a place to stay and they couldn't afford the dorms. She's lively, added a lot of energy to my life. I said I would help out. My sister said she might be trouble but so far she hasn't been any trouble at all." Was this becoming a lie?

"I thought I might see her."

"Well today it was better you didn't, believe me."

She looked curious.

I scurried for an answer, "They are closing in on the yearbook year end and she was able to get on the group putting it together, and she is very stressed about it."

Dinner was nice, she took my arm on the way out. It was actually kind of late. Susan drove me home and we sat like teenagers in the driveway, I thought of Rachel inside. Was she looking out the window, watching me! Talk about role reversal.

Susan turned off the car and turning to me, "I really had a nice time. We need to do this again."

We had been holding hands on the way. I loved the feel of a woman's hand and.... the last few days had been simply astonishing.

"Yes. We will."

She was there, in the dark, expectant. I felt almost obligated, truthfully, but the idea of kissing two different women on the same day seemed so utterly decadent. Something I truly had NEVER done before.

I acquiesced and leaned in to her, and kissed her, taking her lower lip, same as Rachel did to me. Susan wrapped her arms around my neck and held to me, leaning herself back a little and I followed. Her kiss was soft, but her lips were thinner. She had a more intense, hungrier kiss. It was odd how I made this ongoing comparison in my head. I held her waist, the feel of her. It felt so incredibly good. And I held her to me and we kissed for a good long while, this woman in my arms. She tipped her head up and I kissed a line down her neck and felt her shiver and sigh.

I felt my cock grow as I held her and thought of touching her breasts, letting my hand slide up from her waist and stroking up her side. Susan never moved as she lean into the corner of the car, taking it all in. I continued kissing her ears and neck, and as my thumb pressed the side of her breast she began to protest, but all the while tilting her head from one side to the other as I nibbled at her neck and shoulder."

As my hand curled over her breast, and my mind raged with what I was doing, she sighed deeply and said, "You know, I'm vulnerable to these kisses right now and you are taking advantage of that."

I whispered, "I'll stop." But I continued to hold her, squeezing her soft breasts, larger than Rachel's.

Susan opened her eyes and began to sit up.

I put my mouth to hers and kissed her, she melted and let me rub her body as we kissed.

If you stop like that I'm going to melt into a puddle right here!"

My hands found her legs, soft and bare and I let them slide higher, feeling the heat of her thighs and stroked her hip up under her loose dress. Her panties were surprisingly small. Just a string across her hips. I never imagined Susan in a pair like these. Had she put them on, thinking maybe. My mind was so muddled. The day I had, how aroused I was feeling.

She moaned into my mouth as my hand ran across the top of her panties, over the mound of her pussy. I could feel her hairs. A nice sized bush. She started at my touch, and kissed me harder, opening her mouth before pulling away and looking me in the eyes, pressing back at meas I let go of her, realizing what I had been doing. She smiled at me, this lovely smile, and through heavy breathing said "It is time to go." I paused and looked her in the eyes, she was so beautiful in that moment. And Susan in the darkness cooed, "Mmmm, I can tell any way you held me would be the right way."

I could have invited her in. On any other night prior to Rachel I would have, hell prior to this week I might have. But tonight I said, "Lets find a time next week to do this again." I said it to convince myself.

"All right. Maybe I could have you over."

"Yes." I kissed her one more time, one more time in a way that I knew left her breathless. I was enjoying this effect I was having on her, before getting out of the car.

I walked to the house realizing how tipsy I was.

--------------------------------

Home Again

The restaurant was smoke free, but the bar was not. I realized I had the smell of smoke in my clothes and hair. As I entered the house, everything was quiet, all lights out. Rachel was in bed. I paused and listen.

Good.

I went upstairs and pulled my clothes off threw them into the laundry chute and headed into the bathroom for a shower. I needed to wash my hair and get rid of the smoke smell. The only lights in the house was my room and the bathroom.

As I showered I heard the bathroom door. I had soap in my hair.

"Rachel?"

I began rinsing the soap out of my hair and wiped my eyes.

Her voice chirruped, "So how was the evening?"

She was sitting on the toilet. I could see her shape in a scattered pattern on the glass.

"Rachel I'm taking a shower!"

"S'all right. You look like an impressionist painting and the towels are covering all the naughty bits."

Shit. "Just give me a moment all right."

I was feeling quite vulnerable. She could not see me now, but she had to leave before I would get out. Naked under the sheets was one thing, but I was not going to get out of this shower with her in here.

"You sleep with her?"

"What? We went to dinner."

"You kiss her?"

"She is a friend. We went out and talked about work. Now go, I'll be out, wait for me."

"Just a sec."

I watched her stand. She did look like one of those impressionist paintings through the shower door. Instead of leaving I watched her lift the lid of the toilet and take down her sweats. She stood a moment facing me through the glass. I could see her bare legs and the shadow of brown hair between her legs as she sat down. I could hear her peeing.

I called out, "Can't you use the other bathroom."

"I gotta go."

I continued cleaning myself, and when she finished she left.

-------------------------

Sleeping Together

I put my boxers and robe on and entered my room. Immediately I noticed Rachel was laying on the bed under the covers. I was still tipsy, and not ready for anything else. I was tired, and my nerves were on edge. I had truly been a fish who had been out my safe little pond for too long.

"What?" I walked into my room.

"I want to hear all about it."

"Rachel what are you doing?"

"I want to sleep here tonight, K? So...your date. She was cute, I saw her."

I paused. Had she seen me out the window? When? "She is a friend. Rachel I told you I'm...Rachel, I'm tired." Rachel was pulling the covers back for me. "You have to go to your own room."

"I want to talk."

I sat down on my side of the mattress. "Just talk?"

"Yes. Look I got my pajamas on. It's cold tonight. I couldn't sleep, and..." then changing the subject back to Susan, she added "It's good you went out. You need to get back in the saddle, go riding again." Eying me.

I let out a sigh and opened my robe, let it drop to the floor. "I sleep in boxers, that OK?" I was honestly too tired to argue.

She shrugged, "Fine." She tapped the mattress and I sat down and rolled into my spot, reached up and turned off the light.

"I'm tired." Rachel took my hands in hers, facing me on the mattress. The moment felt nice, it had been years since anyone else had been in my bed. "I had a nice time, but nothing happened."

"K."

"Nite."

I felt her moving around a bit, tugging at the covers. "Nite."

------------------------

NOT Sleeping, Together

Rachel couldn't stop shifting on the bed (or maybe I simply was not used to anyone else there), and she continued to hold my hand. The warmth of her began to radiate under the covers.

After a minute or so her movements settled down and I was drifting off to sleep, when she let go my hand and turning herself away pressed back into my chest. I let her do this as she sighed and snuggled into me. I lay my arm over her and rubbed her side a little.

"Sorry for being so much trouble," she said just above a whisper.

I ran my hand through her hair, "You haven't been any trouble." And kissing her shoulder I added, "just don't know how you can be interested in an old guy like me."

She giggled as my beard rubbed her shoulder, reacting with "Your beard tickles." She was wiggling around and rolled to her back turning her face to me. I could see the whites of her eyes as she looked at me, her hair spread out over the pillow. She shrugged, "I've always had a thing for older guys." I lay my hand right over her tummy and she put her hand on top of mine. "You really don't think I been too much trouble?"

I kissed her cheek. "Baby doll." I used to call Lisa that. "You are the mouse that pulled the thorn from this old lions paw. The princess that found my golden ball."

She turned to me eyes wide, her lips covering mine, "That's sweet." I kissed her.

"But, when I'm 80 you'll be 47."

Her head leaned back, "So now you have us living our whole life together?"

"I'm just saying."

With that she turned to me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling herself close. "I'm going to be living here the next four years. Lets work on that." Her eyes were even with mine, eying me, and once more she slowly kissed me, pressing her tongue into my mouth. We kissed like that for awhile before she, once again, rolled her back to me and pressed that scrumptious little butt into me, "Nite." Her little girl voice. The feel of her so close against me was arousing, and I could feel myself growing hard again. Its length began to press up her backside, and I knew she could feel me. In response, I felt her ass waggling around as she said, "I can feel your golden ball right now!"

"Behave." I didn't pull away, but let my cock nestle in along the crack of her ass.

She cooed, "I didn't come to bed to do anything," as her ass rocked over my hard cock. "Just want you near me. Hold me."

I wrapped my arms around her, "You're going to have to quit moving around then."

She giggled. "It's hard."

"No pun intended."

We lay still, and I could feel her breathing slow, but she stayed so close, never pulling away from me. I began to fall asleep, and believe I was actually drifting in and out of sleep. But it felt like my mind continued to be wakeful, her closeness, her breath, her smell was working on my body. Every sensation bringing me to arousal. Every little move, and touch. I adjusted my arm a little so it settled at her middle, lay my hand down low over her sweats.

I began to think of her laying there, right beside me, all spread out. The softness of her body, how small she was, warm. I could feel her feet pressed against my ankle. Every bit of her, the feel of her hair on my cheek. My thoughts filling with erotic thoughts, my cock unable to rest, twitching and aching. She smelled so damn good!

I may have drifted off, or it may have been ten minutes more, I did not know. But my eyes opened again and my cock ached. I had a terrible urge to adjust my cock, press on it. This deep throb, a boner that would not go down. After a few more minutes, I backed away from her, she continued to lay in the same place, rolling a little forward with one knee up. I held my hand at her back, just beneath her top and felt the bare skin of her lower back maintaining contact as I lay there. Her soft skin. I slid my hand up under her tee and began to softly rub her back. As I did that Rachel rolled forward until she was flat on the mattress, and as caressed my hand lifted her top higher. I stroked and caressed until I had pushed her tee all the way up under her arms. This was innocent, silent, safe, intimate. There was no negative response from Rachel, her breathing was smooth and even. The silence of the room, as my cock throbbed. I began to run my hands along her sides as well, and inexorably rubbing over the edge of her breasts. Those lovely soft breasts.

Rachel said in a very tired voice, "Hmmmm, What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Go to sleep. S'late" And she lifted herself a little pulling her top right off and tossed it beside the bed. "I'm warm," and again lay at her side snuggling back into my arms.

My chest was pressed to her bare back. She also stretched her ass against me nuzzling my cock back in its place. I could feel her relax into me. And once again, I wrapped my arm around her now bare top, letting my hand lay right over her breast. I did not move, rub or squeeze. I held my hand there, felt her chest expanding as she breathed, her tight little nipple right at the center of my palm. I could feel her heart beating, fast, like a little birds.

I leisurely began to gently squeeze and caress her, would she stop me? I could feel her move a bit again, and then this moan of contentment. "Your being so naughty. You're just going to get me all hot and bothered." She held my hand and pulled it low on her tummy. We were quiet again.

Her words had planted a little seed though, and shortly I could feel her ass begin to undulate up and down along my cock, slow, barely moving, twisting herself ever so lightly over the form and shape of my cock. I squeezed against her in response and she clenched her ass checks around my cock. My heart began to beat harder, and I ever so lightly pressed my cock into her as she slid against me, meeting her, bumping into her as she moved.

I slid my hand down, she let go my hand and I caught the elastic waist band of her sweats with my thumb and began to slide them down her hips. No panties! My hands sliding down her bare hips. Without saying anything Rachel lifted her hips a little giving me the space to lower her bottoms down, a little at a time. I got them past her thighs and she began to kick them off, pressing them beneath the covers to the bottom of the bed. Then I slid off my boxers, and we lay naked together. Silent.

She was naked now, and we again softly slid our bodies together, but skin to skin. She stretched her leg straight and lifted it back over mine. We tangled our legs together, both on our sides. I tipped myself back a bit before dipping my cock lower so it slid between her legs from behind, and squeezed my cockhead between her thighs across the bare lips of her pussy. She lay her hand on my hip holding to me. I felt her breathing change slightly, but she lay silent next to me.

I let my cock rest there, as she squeezed her thighs around me and wriggled her ass. I wrapped my hands around her hips and began combing my fingers through her short pussy hairs from the front, Digging the tips of my fingers into her slit. In response I felt her nails dig into my hip and she pulled me close, a light moan escaping her.

As I rubbed her pussy, she lay her hand over mine and reaching between her legs grasped the head of my cock with her finger tips, and we silently rocked our bodies together in the warm bed.

I continued to play with her tuft of curly pussy hair. The movement of my cock on her had left her soaking wet, and her juices were leaking from her puss so that my cock was slipping along her slit, sliding easily between her legs, back and forth back and forth. I could feel her pussy lips opening and feel her clit slide along my shaft. Her breathing was getting faster and ragged, but she lay still for me. Her body growing tense.

I felt her moving around, positioning herself so that my cock would slide along her hard little clit better, making direct contact. Her breathing was a light pant now. As I pressed, her breathing gave way to a moan, her clit digging into me.

We lay like that, slowly moving in rhythm with the other, and as I pulled back could feel the head of my cock passing the indentation that would take me deep inside my little Rachel. My wavering line in the sand. I so wanted to be inside her, it was becoming impossible to resist. I could do anything to her. She was this little fuck toy, and I had not fucked in such a long time. What would it all mean? How would she feel in the morning? How would I feel? We continued to move on one another silently. She made no effort to do more, or have more, or take me inside her. Clearly not thinking clear. Our breathing was now sighs and groans.

With each thrust I began to pause right at the entrance of her vagina. I was lowering myself and adjusting my angle to the point now it was catching between her legs each time I passed. A few times I felt her tensing, waiting, sensing my desire. This time? This time? She would squeeze my hand a little as I slipped across. My cock so hungry, I could feel the heat of her.

As we continued to get worked up, my fingers drew circles on her clit, Rachel began to arch her ass back a tiny bit, allowing the head of my cock to now be positioned for easy access. I could feel the head of my cock catch right at her opening. I paused as she felt my cock, following the head around, squirming, as I touched at her. She was gently rocking her hips, rubbing my cock as I held to her opening, guiding me, holding me there. My cock head touching, kissing right at the mouth of her vagina. Over and over. I began to kiss her neck. She reached between her legs and was rubbing my full length, smearing her cum all over my cock, making me so slippery and pressing at my head guiding, guiding me inside.

I kissed her neck, nuzzling her shoulders, her hair so soft on my face. She tipped her ass back, still guiding my cock into her slick puss, and then I gave a light push. My cockhead pressing into her, but no more than a half inch. Her body stiffened and her breath caught in her throat. 'Aahhh.' I held myself there, just inside. I wanted her, more than anything to be inside.

I was going to fuck her.

In silence, the question lingered, 'Should I stop?'

Sensing my reticence, she slowly, so slowly began to push back against me and I slid in a little more. Teasing, testing. A question, 'Want it?'

She lay, waiting, legs opening, I was pressed up behind her. She simply lay waiting, waiting waiting. This was my call.

And in one motion I pushed into her, I felt her squeeze open and we pushed together. The breath going out of us. I felt the head of my cock nestle up inside and felt her tightness envelope my cock. Fucking into her and holding her to me, the searing heat of us. She turned her head and kissed me, squeezing me with her thighs at the same time, our lips playing together as she rocked her ass against me. So deep inside. Low groans as my length penetrated her.

1...456789