My Mother's a Horny Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

Grabbing my cock she opened her mouth and placing the tip at her lips began jerking me off. I released my cock and moaned loudly as a huge spurt of cum shot into her mouth. Mom kept pumping my cock all the while wagging her tongue. The cum struck her tongue and some of it splashed off to drip down her chin. Most of it went into her mouth and when she couldn't coax anymore from my tired cock. She closed her mouth.

Mom paused then opening her mouth showed me the puddle of cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth again and after making a show of gulping, opened it again to show me it was gone.

"Last shot of the night." She said, with an exhausted smile.

"Jesus Christ." I moaned and turning flopped onto my back on her bed.

I watched as Mom placed her hand on the bed and after looking like she had to talk herself into it, pushed up into a standing position. As I had done she got onto the bed and rolling over lay on her back next to me gasping for breath.

"I...I have never been fucked that hard." She whispered, "Never." She winced, "My ass is sore!"

"Sorry." I told her, "You..."

"Don't be, a good boy does what his drunken mother says no?"

"I...I guess."

"I..."Mom frowned, then looking over at me said, "You know Russ, I think you fucked me sober!"

"I..." I stared at her and swallowing nervously said, "Um...well mom look, I know you wanted to do that, but you were a little..."

"I wanted to do it period Russ." She reached out and touched my cheek, "The booze just helped me be able to."

"You...you mean you wanted me?" I asked, "You weren't just drunk?"

"I..." with a sigh mom forced herself into a sitting position and I did the same as she began speaking. "Well it's not like I always wanted to. You're my son Russ and I never thought that way about you."

She paused to catch her breath and I watched her flushed sweaty tits heaving. I wondered if this meant we would be able to do this again.

"When dad passed, I was scared and nervous about being with another man. The wine made me relax and feel warm and..." she shrugged, "I...started to feel sexy and kind of started dressing that way around the house." She turned to me and smiled, "I...I saw you looking and I guess it should have bothered me, but it made me feel good."

"Really?" I asked, "I felt bad about it."

"Apparently not anymore." She told me.

I blushed and putting my head down said, "Mom I...I'm sorry I should have never come in here and... "

"No honey," she put her arm around me and pulled me close to her, "Don't feel bad, I was just kidding, but like I said it made me feel good, made me feel sexy." She sighed, "Then I started drinking a little more and started to think you were pretty sexy, which you are."

"But it's when you're..."

"Let me finish. I was never so bombed I couldn't remember the next day and when I started dressing more revealing I could remember you looking. It...it turned me on even sober, but how the hell could I say anything? So I...I started using the booze for I guess liquid courage like they say."

"Then," she giggled and lifted her foot in the air. "I guess the foot rub go to you. Honey I felt how hard you were with my foot and I all but jumped you then and there, but I didn't know how far you would go, so I left the door open like I did the night I played with myself..."

"You knew I was watching?"

"I hoped you would. I didn't start until I heard you in the hall If you had just gone in your room I would have given up, but you watched." She shrugged, "Then last night I figured I would just give you a little peek at me, but you went a lot farther. I was going to catch you last night, but was still nervous. Tonight between getting worked seeing you staring at me and other guys looking at me, I knew I had to do it tonight." She sighed, "Russ you were goddamn amazing and uh..." she began to blush, "I'm sorry I was so dirty I...I the booze was getting to me I should have never let you..."

"Um, no complaints here." I said.

Mom paused then laughed loudly, "Oh, okay, note to self, my son is a perv!"

"Because his mom is so goddamn hot!" I told her. She laughed again and I asked what had been on my mind, "So uh...what about...you know from now on."

"Well," she gave me a nervous smile, "I know I'd want more, but I...honestly for at least awhile I might need to have a few first, just to you know relax enough to not think about it." She looked at me and reaching down grabbed my still dripping cock, "What do you think about that honey? You okay with...being with your mother."

"Hmm," I moaned as I made a show of thinking, "What I think is..."

I stopped as mom's hand slid down and began gently caressing my balls.

"You think?" she prompted as draping her leg over mine she grabbed my hand and placed it on her sopping mound.

"I think," I nodded, "That I'll never complain about how much you drink again."

*****

Author's Note: Let this story be a warning to all of you; don't drink around family members you want to have sex with! I hope you enjoyed this fun little romp and if you did-or if you did not-please take a moment to vote and comment and let me know what you thought. My next story will be an entry in the Summer Loving contest featuring two hot cougars seducing the cub next door so I hope you check it out. As always, thank you for reading. Lovecraft68.