My Mother's a Horny Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,231 Followers

There was a lot wrong with that statement, nut not a damn thing wrong with the feeling of Mom sliding the head of my cock between her lips. I groaned at the feeling of her soft wet tongue pressing against my shaft and her firm lips around my cock as she slowly took me into her mouth.

I stood there trembling, resisting the urge to move my hips as inch by teasing inch; Mom continued to take me ever deeper. Mom moaned and lifted her head higher made me cry out as she shoved her head down; taking me so deep I could feel her lips pressing against the base of my shaft.

I stared down transfixed by the sight of the entire length of my cock buried in my mother's mouth. Mom looked up at me and with a wink slid her tongue out and began licking my balls.

"Oh my god!" I moaned.

"Hmm-mm" Mom moaned around my cock she withdrew my cock from her mouth until just the head was between her lips and then started bobbing her head in a slow steady rhythm. I moaned and as my mother blew me let my eyes leave her face and look down at her incredible body.

Mom had her legs bent up at the knees and was playfully kicking her feet. Her hips were also moving, grinding into the bed and causing her ass to rise and fall. She was sighing contentedly around my cock and it gave me thrill to know that she was getting turned on by giving her son a blow job.

Mom's long red hair was lying across her face and reaching down I swept it onto her back so I could continue to watch her suck me. Mom was moving slowly and as good as her mouth felt I began to whimper as my desperate cock yearned for release. She took me all the way down to my balls again and this time began shaking her head back and forth.

I moaned louder than before as I could feel her tongue swirling around the base of my shaft. Mom paused then sucking me back out of her mouth with aloud slurping sound turned her head and started rubbing my cock against her soft cheek.

"Oh that looks good." I whispered as I could see her cheek glistening with my pre cum.

"Yeah, how about this?" Mom asked, and then ducking her head began licking my balls.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as she bathed my balls with her tongue, I cried out again as she switched from licking to sucking, taking turns with each of my aching balls.

Mom release them then taking my cock back in her mouth held her head still. I remained motionless and reaching down she grabbed my hands and putting them on the sides of her head, removed my cock and said, "I told you I'm not one of your little girls Russ, go ahead and fuck my mouth!"

"Fuck.,."

"You heard me, shove that cock nice and deep into your slutty mother's mouth!"

Mom took me deep again and holding her head I began to slowly move my hips. I groaned at the feeling of her tongue and lips pressing against me and started going faster.

"Hmm-mm" Mom encouraged me.

I began to fuck her mouth, moving my hips further back and going faster Mom moaned something then reaching around grabbed my hips and started pulling me into her face. Taking her meaning and no longer worried about getting carried away I started really moving my hips, fucking her mouth the way I would Jessica's pussy.

Mom made a gurgling sound and it that caused me to fuck her face even harder. Mom opened her mouth wider and I was aware of her drool dripping down my cock as I practically choked her with it.

I would have slowed down, but the look on her face was one of pure lust. Her eyes were now watering, but staring directly into mine and I could feel my thighs starting to shake as my plunging cock raced to blow its load.

Mom squeezed my hips and with a sloppy sucking sound pulled my cock from her mouth. I moaned at the sight of my pre cum and her spit dripping from her chin and with a nasty smile she said, "How about another treat?"

She then rolled over onto her back and letting her head hang off the side of the bed opened her mouth.

"Oh shit." I whispered, "Mom, you're..."

"A dirty fucking slut!" she laughed, "Now, shove that cock down my throat!"

Again there was no way I was going to argue with her and leaning over and placing my hands on the bed I dropped my cock into her mouth. Mom grabbed my ass and once again started urging me to fuck her mouth. This time I didn't hesitate and started pumping my hips, shoving my cock down into her mouth.

Again she began gurgling, but moaning as well. I looked down the bed and saw she had her legs open and leaning my weight on one hand reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy.

Mom squealed around my cock and started moving her hips up and down, leaning further I shoved my fingers inside her and started finger fucking her while I plunged my cock down her willing throat. Mom was moaning and so was I as again my legs started to shake. As much as I wanted this too last, I couldn't hold back any longer and with a loud gasp started desperately pumping my hips. Mom slid her hands around to my stomach and pushed hard.

"No!" I whimpered as my cock slid from her mouth, "Mom, please I...oh shit!"

Mom had pulled me forward and this time putting her head between my legs began sucking hard on my balls. She grabbed my cock and began jerking it off hard and fast as her tongue swirled across my balls. I had to stop playing with her pussy to keep myself up right and as Mom added her other hand, pumping me with both while sucking on my aching balls I released a loud cry and my cock exploded in her hand.

I watched as a huge spurt of cum shot across her tits and all over her flat stomach. I moaned and whimpered as still sucking my balls, Mom pumped my cock causing spurt after spurt of hot white cum to spray her tits and stomach.

Mom was moving my cock side to side painting her tits with cum as I gasped and my hips pumped into her hands. I whimpered pathetically as she wrung the last couple of drops from me. Mom released my balls from her mouth and sliding herself across the bed, sat up and looked down at her cum covered tits.

"Oh god that looks good!" she moaned and scooping some of it up with her fingers shoved them into her mouth.

Mom rolled her eyes back in her head as she sucked on them, then with a sigh said, "Damn that's good!" looking at me she said, "Get on your knees."

I dropped down to the floor so fast it hurt my knees, but all I could think of was what I knew was next. Mom didn't disappoint as swinging herself around on the bed she placed her feet on my shoulders and her pink pussy right in my face. I eagerly leaned forward and immediately drove my tongue inside of her.

"Yes!" she cried out, "That's it, don't be shy baby, suck my pussy!"

I sucked hard and moaned at the taste of her juice in my mouth and began rapidly moving my head, sliding my tongue in and out of her hot box. Mom cried out again and started rocking her hips into my face.

"Oh you bad boy!" she moaned, "First your fingers in my pussy now your tongue," she gasped and added, "You know what's going in there next don't you?"

I moaned and removing my tongue from her pussy slid it up through the wet folds of her pink flesh and finding her clit, sucked it into my mouth. Bringing my hand up, I roughly shoved two fingers inside of her and Mom cried out her approval and started moving her hips even faster.

"That's it! It's all yours Russ! You do whatever you want down there, baby just make me cum!"

As I began swirling my tongue around her hard clit I looked up and felt my recently spent cock jump. Mom was lying on her back and was rubbing my cum all over her pink nipples as she moaned and watched me lick her pussy. That sight sent my tongue dancing even faster across her clit and I was shoving my fingers so hard into her pussy her juices were squirting out around them.

"Yeah suck that fucking clit!" Mom moaned, "I'll let you tease me next time, but this time the faster I come the faster you get to fuck me!"

Next time? My heart raced as I wondered if we would again or if once she sobered up this was going to be a problem and never happen again. That bridge would be one I'd cross later, for right now all that mattered was the amazing taste and smell of my mother's pussy in my face and the sight of her massaging my cum into her incredible tits.

Mom was now rubbing it directly onto her nipples and pulling and pinching them as well. Her face was almost as red as her hair and her glossy blue eyes were fixed on her son's face buried in her pussy.

"Harder." She moaned, "Move your fingers faster!"

I did as she said and her hips started thrusting up off the bed even faster than before.

"Oh, I'm so fucking close!" she groaned, and then managed to shock me yet again, "Shove a finger in my ass!"

This time I did pause and she snapped, "I said put your damn finger in my ass!"

I reached up and plunged one of my fingers hard into her ass and mom squealed so loudly I wondered what the neighbors were thinking. I started shoving my finger in and out in time with the two buried in her pussy and as I marveled at how tight her ass was started sucking her clit so hard my lips were smacking.

I could feel my fingers sliding against each other through the thin skin between her ass and pussy and the sensation had my cock hard and ready between my legs. Mom gasped and arching her back off the bed, let loose with a long loud scream that sent an excited chill down my spine.

"Oh yes baby!" she cried out.

I gasped in surprise as she reached down and grabbing my hair shoved my face into her quivering pussy. Mom wrapped her fingers in my hair and started moving her hips up and down grinding her wet pussy all over me. I kept my tongue and fingers moving and the feeling of her ass and pussy contracting around my fingers was amazing.

Mom cried out again and this time closed her legs around my head, pinning between her thighs. I wasn't complaining though, knowing I was making her cum this hard was a huge turn on and I almost laughed into her pussy at the absurd thought that all sons should be this good to their mothers!

Mom released a long shuddering moan and as her pussy and ass relaxed around my fingers she let legs drop from my shoulders.

"Oh my god, I came harder than last time!" she panted, "Now let's see if you do too!"

As I watched with my cock twitching, Mom raised her legs straight into the air and slowly spread them wide open. "Get up here and fuck me!"

"Yes ma'am!" I exclaimed.

Standing I grabbed her ankles and after sliding my cock once through her wet lips found the entrance to her pussy and drove my cock hard into it.

'Oh fuck!" mom yelled, "Oh honey, I...ohhhh"

Mom's words trailed off into a low moan as after holding my cock buried inside her I began to move my hips, slowly fucking her. I looked down and as I watched the sight of my cock entering my mother's pink pussy I thought that wrong as it was, nothing had ever felt better!

She was far hotter and wetter than any of the girls I'd fucked and she was damn tight as well. As I slid all the way inside I cried out as Mom contracted her pussy around my cock.

"Oh, Russ." She groaned, "Damn you have a nice cock!" she paused to moan then with another nasty smile added, "Now show me what you can do with it, show me what I've been missing honey!"

As I had with her mouth I figured there was no turning back now and rearing my hips back I paused briefly then started slamming the shit out of her.

"Fuck yes!" Mom cried out. "That's it fuck that pussy! Fuck your mother's pussy, be a good boy and give me what I need!"

I stood there were her legs spread as far as possible and began hammering away on her. Mom threw her head back and screamed as my cock repeatedly plunged into her needy pussy.

I looked up at her to see she was holding her tits, squeezing the nipples and crying out each time my cock went into her. I brought her legs together and as I'd seen guys do in porn leaned over her, pushing her legs back until her ankles were almost behind her ears.

"Oh my fucking god!" she screamed, "Yes baby! Yes!"

Mom's hips had lifted, causing her ass to come off the bed and I could feel my cock going in even deeper. Mom was so wet I could feel her juices dripping down my thighs and began fucking her so hard I could feel my balls slapping against her ass.

Below me, Mom looked incredible her wide blue eyes had a look of drunken lust that should probably have bothered me, but instead caused me to strive to fuck her harder. Her perfect lips were parted and her tongue was protruding as she began to yelp with every thrust.

She was sweating and her red hair was dark where it was plastered to her cheek and neck. Her tits were glistening with cum and I could still see drops of my white fluid on her stomach. Mom opened her eyes and seeing me watching her moaned, "Stop baby, I need it the other way."

I pulled back loving the sound my glistening cock made as it slid from her dripping slit. Mom paused for a moment and sitting up, shook her head, "Wow, you're fucking me dizzy!"

"That might be the wine, mom," I panted as my eyes fixed on her ass as she rolled over onto her hands and knees.

"Might be your big fucking cock too." She laughed, "Now where were you?"

Even though I knew she wanted my cock the sight of her wet pussy peeking out at me from between her thighs caused me to lean in and plunge my tongue back into it. Mom squealed with delight and moaned, "Oh, Russ I never thought I'd say it, but I love it when you misbehave."

I smiled into her pussy as I continued to lap up her juice and she moaned, "Lick my ass! Show me how bad you can be."

I'd never done that before, but quickly slid my tongue up and started swirling it around her pink rosebud. Mom giggled and moving her hips moaned, "Deeper"

I pressed my tongue into her ass and Mom released a squeal that sent a shiver through my cock.

"Oh, I love a good rim job!" she moaned, then giggled again, "You didn't know what a bad girl your mom was did you?"

I grunted and slid my fingers into her pussy while I continued to tongue her ass until she breathed, "Okay, baby I need that cock again." Laughing she cried out, "Bottom's up!"

I stood straight and after grabbing her hips and pulling her closer to the edge of the bed plunged my cock so hard into her my balls hit her pussy.

"Oh fuck you're deep!" Mom yelled, "You'...oh fuck!"

Mom screamed as I for lack of a better term I tore into her. I was holding her hips so tightly she couldn't move forward and was slamming my cock balls deep into her as hard as I could. Mom squealed loudly and tossing her head back sent her long sweat soaked red hair across her back. Reaching out I grabbed the end of it and beyond caring if she would mind began pulling it as I fucked her. Turned out to be a good move as she called out,

"Yes! That's it pull my hair fuck me like the drunk slut I am! Fuck me like you've been dying too because I know you have!"

As I continued to plunge my long thick cock into her saturated pussy mom continued fueling my fire.

"Yeah take that pussy! No, you're not taking it, you're claiming it aren't you?" she moaned, "You're making it yours! You bad boy you're making your mother your slut aren't you? Making her your drunken little whore!" she laughed, "And she loves it! Now put your finger in my ass!"

I didn't even think twice this time and pushed my finger into her ass. Mom let out a high pitched squeal and I moaned at the feeling of my cock sliding against my finger. I jumped when I felt something hit my balls and looked down to see mom had slid her hand underneath her and was rubbing her clit.

'Oh yeah baby." She moaned, "I'm going to cum on that cock, oh yeah I am!"

I shook the sweat from my eyes and continued my relentless assault on my mother's amazing pussy. Mom was now driving her hips back into mine, and my balls were starting to hurt from slamming into her pussy, but not enough to slow me down.

"Put another finger in!" she called out in between her yelps of pleasure.

I paused briefly then placing my finger next to the other and pushed it in. Mom moaned and I could feel her ass stretching around my fingers as my cock plundered her pussy. Mom began squealing now and slamming her hips even harder back into me.

"Oh baby, I want to cum I want!" she whimpered. She then uttered the words that I would imagine no other kid I knew had ever heard.

"Put your cock in my ass!" she cried out, "Fuck my ass baby! Its been years since I've taken it like that, but my boy deserves a treat doesn't he?"

Fuck her in the...I looked down at my fingers buried in her ass and figured that compared to the fact I was fucking my mother, would putting it in her ass make I any worse?"

"I...I never..." I began and she cut me off.

"Then mommy's ass can be your first ass, now shove your big cock in there so I can cum!"

I pulled my cock out and placing the tip of it against her ass, planned on easing it in, but mom had other plans. With a thrust of her hips, she drove herself backwards, burying my cock to the hilt in her incredibly tight ass.

"Oh my fucking god!" she howled, "Oh that's a big fucking cock!"

I stayed still and as I stood there gasping and moaning at how tight her ass was, mom started rocking back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her ass. I stood motionless moaning as she fucked her ass with my cock. Mom's moans sounded like a mix between pleasure and pain, but her hips began to move faster and she was pushing back harder each time.

"That's it, right in my ass, that's the best place to fuck a drunken slut isn't it?" she gasped then stopping her hips looked back at me. "Now fuck me Russ! Make me squeal and cum!"

Taken aback a little at this point I nonetheless began to fuck her, but much slower than before until she called out, "I said fuck me! Fuck your mother's ass! Fuck the ass every guy in that fucking bar wanted tonight!"

Again her words excited me to the point I threw caution to the wind and began pounding her ass as hard as I had her pussy.

"Yes! Take it! Yeah those losers wanted this ass and pussy, but who gets it?" she demanded as she began slamming her hips back into me. "My son gets his mother's ass doesn't he? Because he wanted it and my baby always gets what he wants! He...oh...oh...please don't stop!"

Mom's fingers were still busy on her clit and as I continued to tear into her ass Mom lifter her head up and let loose with a howl that made me wonder if someone was going to call the cops. That howl was followed by another and beneath me; mom began squirming and writhing on my cock.

I cried out myself at the sensation of her ass contracting around my cock. She was now so tight it was beginning to hurt when I thrust into her, but I continued as she squealed and whimpered.

Mom arched her back, rising almost to her knees and after letting out another loud howl shivered and fell onto her face on the bed. She turned her head from the pillows and her blue eyes wide moaned, "Finish in my pussy, I want it in there again!"

I slid from her ass back into her oozing pussy and pushing down on her ass began pounding the shit out of her again. At this point mom was lying on her stomach and not even moving. She was covered in sweat and her eyes looked glazed over as I pounded away on her. She was yelping, but softly and the fact she looked completely spent caused a surge of excitement to go through me and I cut loose, fucking her as hard as I could.

"Oh honey." She groaned, "Oh my god you're so fucking good! Oh...cum for me! Cum for your mother, I...I have one more treat for you!"

I gave hr several more savage pumps that sent my aching balls slapping against her pussy and with a loud howl of my own, whipped my cock out.

"Hold it!" mom moaned and spinning around slid off the bed onto her knees in front of me.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,231 Followers