My Mother's a Horny Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,231 Followers

"She's okay," Lisa told me as she put Mom's purse on the coffee table "But she's had a few."

"I could have had a few for sure!" Mom snapped, "But I would have settled for one and you..." she paused and frowned as if she couldn't remember what she was going to say next, "You took me away!" she pointed at Lisa.

"That guy wasn't what you needed." Lisa said calmly.

"Wow, what is it with you two?" Mom asked, "First all I want is a stiff drink, and you guys say I drink too much, then all I want is a stiff cock and you won't let me have that either!"

"Linda, please be careful in front of Russ."

"Please!" she laughed, "He's not a little kid and he has a cock, he knows what I'm talking about."

"It's time for bed." Lisa told her, and then looked at me, "You want me to help you with her?"

"I don't need help." Moms said and leaning on my arm bent down and one at a time slipped her shoes off. "I'm fine and I'm used to going to bed alone."

Without another word, she turned and wobbled her way over to the stairs. As Lisa and I watched, she grabbed the railing and slowly made her way up the stairs. Despite the fact Lisa was standing right behind me I couldn't pass up the chance to stare at mom's ass in that insanely short skirt and as she reached the top I was rewarded with a good look at the cheeks of her ass.

She turned away and disappeared down the hallway. Turning to look at Lisa I whistled, "Damn how much did she drink?"

"You know that's the weird thing." Lisa said, "She had a few, but not what I would think was enough to do that to her."

"I think she was drinking before she went with you." I told her.

"Maybe, well anyway," Lisa walked over to Mom's purse and began rummaging around in it. After a moment she took out three pieces of paper and after crumpling two of them up put the third on the table next to the purse. "Listen, Russ, this guy seemed really nice, invited your mom out for coffee sometime, but the other two were just looking for sex so I'm getting rid of them."

"Thank you Lisa."

"That's what friends are for." She turned and headed for the front door, speaking over her shoulder as she went. "Have her call me tomorrow when she finally gets up, because something tells me she's going to sleep like the dead."

"I will." I told her

With a final wave Lisa closed the door behind her and as I stood there the image of my mother being completely past out like she was last night came into my head. I pictured my hard cock over her soft foot then thought of what it would like over another part of her.

"You can't keep doing this." I said aloud.

But even as I spoke, my cock was swelling in my shorts and I had turned and headed for the stairs. As I began climbing them I wondered what Lisa, who had saved my mother from a couple of real assholes tonight, would think if she found out an even bigger one was going to go jerk off on his mother's ass?

*****

I reached the top of the stairs and told myself that if the door to mom's room was shut I would just head into my room, jack off and try to clear my head of this shit.

As I approached the doorway to her room, part of me was hoping the door would be closed, saving me from being a sicker bastard than I already was. It was with mixed emotions that I saw her door was only half shut and still trying to tell myself to keep moving anyway, I peered into her room.

"Holy shit." I muttered under my breath.

Any chance I had of doing the right thing was out the window at the sight before me. Not only was mom again lying on her stomach on the bed, but she was completely naked! Even though I was barefoot I forced myself to walk as carefully into the room as possible.

Reaching the side of the bed I looked down and took in the sight of my mother's naked body. She hadn't pulled the blinds down and the street light outside her window made my view even better. Mom had her arms tucked under her head and as last night, she was facing away from me.

Mom's breathing was so deep she was practically snoring and positive she was even more far gone than last night I reached out and laid my hand on her back. I kept it still, feeling the steady rise and fall of her breathing beneath my hand and began trailing my fingers down to her this time bare ass.

I slid my hand down her left ass cheek until I was holding it in the palm of my hand and gave a soft squeeze. I marveled at how firm her ass was as I kept my hand resting on it, I let my gaze fall between her legs.

Like last night, Mom had one leg drawn up and I could plainly make out her pink and totally smooth pussy. I licked my lips at the sight of hers and reaching down with my free hand unzipped my shorts. I pulled out my throbbing cock and as I started to stroke it, eased my hand from her ass down to her thigh.

My heart was pounding and my breath quickened as I worked my hand along the soft skin of her thigh. I bit my lip as I felt the side of my hand graze her hot flesh and as I pumped my cock, I took a chance and rubbed my hand gently up and down.

Mom's breathing continued in that same steady rhythm and growing bolder I rubbed my hand a little faster. I had to resist the urge to moan and my cock twitched against my palm when I felt the edge of my hand getting wet. Removing it, I brought it to my face and inhaled deeply. I closed my eyes and sighed at the sweet scent of my mother's pussy.

I pumped my cock harder and leaning over the bed placed the tip against her warm thigh. I was starting to sweat and was seriously considering cumming all over her ass and thigh.

I put my hand back down on that soft thigh and unable to resist, placed it along her hot and now wet flesh. I was fighting hard not to moan and was starting to stroke myself even faster as I leaned over and tried to angle the head of my cock directly over her ass.

"Are you really going just jerk off when there's a nice wet pussy in front of you?"

"Mom!" I gasped, jerking my hand away from her thigh and looking down, desperately tried to put my cock in my shorts before she...

"Oh, honey, don't you dare put that away!"

I looked up from my crotch to see that mom had rolled over and was sitting up in the bed looking at me.

"Mom! I..." I froze as my eyes fell on her bare tits.

They were even bigger than I had imagined, but despite their size were still sitting firm and high. Her nipples were as pink as her pussy and looked as hard as my cock had felt.

"Well?" she asked, "You going to stand there with your cock in your hand or you going to come give me what I need."

"W...what you n...need?"

"Yes Russ." She pointed down at my still hard cock "I've been telling you I need a good stiff cock and honey, that is one beautiful hard cock."

"Mom, I...I am so sorry!" I exclaimed, releasing my cock and starting to back away.

"Don't be." She said softly, "Russ I can't tell you how wet I am thinking that nice young cock is hard for me."

"Look Mom, I...I don't know why I..."

"You're here because you my dear boy, want to fuck your mother," she giggled, "That and you had such a good time cumming on my foot last night you wanted more."

"You..."

"I was awake the entire time you were rubbing that big dick all over my foot Russ." She shrugged causing her tits to bounce enticingly "I was going to say something, but decided to let you dig a nice hole for yourself, this way you can't deny what you want."

"Mom..." I had nothing to say and despite how bad this was I found my eyes dropping down between her legs.

"And what do you want Russ?" she smiled wickedly, "Tell your mother what you want and I bet you'll get it."

"I...I..." I couldn't say it and just shook my head.

"No, you don't want these?" Mom reached under her tits and holding them up began to rub her nipples with her thumbs. "You don't want to suck on the tits you've been staring at lately?"

"You...you keep showing them." I said lamely

"And what about this?" Mom opened her legs and reaching down spread her pussy open for me. "You don't want this pussy you were already playing with?"

"Its...I can't you're..."

"Oh knock it off Russ!" Mom snapped sounding angry, "You fucked my foot last night and was rubbing my pussy getting ready to cum all over me! So don't tell me it's wrong because you're dying for it."

"But..."

"And honey I need it sooo bad!" she purred, now smiling again, "I...I can't with another guy Russ, I'm not ready, but oh I want it so bad and when I saw you looking I thought why not? You're young and hot and you love me" she paused and giving me a surprisingly nervous smile asked, "You do love me don't you?"

"Y...of course." I told her my eyes frozen to her pussy which she was now rubbing her finger though. "B...but as a mother, not..."

"So you love me like your mother, but fuck me like some drunken slut at the bar, how's that?" she laughed and licked her lips, "Because trust me honey, we're not going to make love, oh, no tonight my son is going to shove that big cock in my mouth so I can suck him off then fuck me aren't you?"

I finally tore my gaze from between her legs and looking up saw her face was flushed and she was breathing as hard as when I'd saw her playing with herself. Her large tits were rising and falling with her breathing and despite my panic my cock was still hard as a rock. Mom's gaze found my cock and as I watched she slowly liked her lips and patting the bed next to her said, "Come on baby, and give me what I need."

"Mom you're...drunk." I told her.

"Not completely, but enough to let you come take advantage of me." She rolled her eyes, "So you can jerk off on me, but I don't get to participate?"

"No, but..."

"Russ get over here and suck on my tits," she beckoned me with her finger, "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Now come get what you want and give me what I need."

With the insane thought of it wasn't nice to disobey your mother I started to get on the bed when she said, "Take your clothes off, and show me that nice young body of yours."

I hesitated and Mom grabbed my wrist, bringing my hand to her face sucked my fingers into her mouth.

"Oh damn." I moaned at the feeling of her soft wet tongue circling my fingers.

Mom moaned and rolling her eyes back started sucking hard on my fingers. Popping them from her mouth she sighed, "I can't wait for that to be your cock."

At those words all thought of right and wrong ended and grabbing the bottom of my shirt I pulled it over my head. I was just tossing it to the side when I gasped at the feeling of Mom's hand around my cock. I looked down to see she had leaned forward and holding my cock in her hand gave it a hard squeeze. I moaned loudly and a spurt of pre cum shot from the tip of my cock all over mom's hand.

"Oh, look at that," she whispered and I moaned again as she started slowly pumping my cock.

"Yeah, let's get that big dick nice and wet," she said softly.

I watched her small hand slide up and down my hard shaft taking in how good her long red nails looked. Mom looked up at me and said, "Why are your shorts still on?"

Leaning over I awkwardly shoved them down trying to maintain my balance while Mom continued to gently stroke my dripping prick.

"Good boy." She purred, "I think you should get a reward for that."

Bending her head down, Mom stuck her tongue out and I cried out as she shoved the tip into the slit of my cock. She pulled her head back and I watched wide eyed as she pulled a trail of my pre cum with it.

Looking up at me with her glassy blue eyes she smiled and then with a slurping sound that made my knees weak sucked the trail of sticky fluid back to the tip of my cock, where after placing a gentle kiss to the head, said, "That's all for now, you want any more of your Mom's mouth you get up here and take care of me!"

Mom sat up and I quickly climbed onto the bed next to her. Mom leaned back against the headboard and grabbing face pulled me into a hard kiss that caught me completely by surprise. I gasped as her full lips pressed against mine and at first didn't kiss her back.

Mom parted her lips and began kissing me even harder, all but devouring my own lips. As she kissed me, her arms slid around my shoulders and drew me into her embrace. I groaned at the feeling of her hard nipples against my chest and the feeling of her warm soft breasts pressed between us.

I let myself begin to relax and parting my own lips started kissing her back. Mom sighed softly in her throat and began sliding her lips gently back and forth across mine. When I went to begin to kiss her harder, she moaned and spurred on by the sound, I slipped my tongue out and into her mouth. Mom moaned even louder and I felt her tongue eagerly greet mine. I put my arms around her slender waist and pulled her tightly against me.

Mom removed her lips from mine and whispered, "That's it honey, don't be shy, I'm all yours."

Her words sent a thrill through me and leaning forward I once again sought her lips. With a giggle that caused me to smile, Mom eagerly pressed those full soft lips into mine and our tongues immediately began to dance across each other.

I slid my hand up along the smooth skin of her back and up into her long red hair. Mom moaned as my fingers ran through it until I was holding the back of her head, keeping her lips pressed to mine. I could taste the wine on her lips and briefly wondered what the hell was going to happen in the morning when she sobered up.

That thought and any other was cut off when Mom dropped her arm from my shoulder and sliding it between us grabbed my cock. I moaned into her mouth as she squeezed it and grabbing the back of my hair, she pulled my head back and smiled, "Yeah you like that honey? You like your mother playing with your big dick?"

"Oh, yeah." I breathed as she started stroking it.

"Tell me." She whispered, "I want to hear it."

"I...Linda I..." I stopped and groaned when she gave my cock a hard squeeze and said, "Since when are we on a first name basis? I'm your mother," she emitted another drunken giggle, "Even when I am playing with your cock."

I wasn't sure I could bring myself to say it, but when her hand left my cock and began massaging my balls, I blurted out, "Oh, Mom I...I want you to play with my cock."

"What else do you want?"

She made a show of licking her lips and I immediately responded, "I want you to suck my cock and..." I moaned as she once again grabbed my dick. "I want you mom!"

"Well it is a mother's job to give her son whatever he needs." She smiled, "But I also believe in ladies first," Leaning back against the bed, she held up her right tit, "Come show me how bad you want me, Russ," she gave me a wink, "I'll make it worth your while, trust me."

I quickly bowed my head as mom held her tit up to me took her nipple into my mouth. I began swirling my tongue around her excited flesh and with a soft sigh; mom relaxed back against the bed and began playing with my hair. Her other hand was still playing with my cock, but rather than stroking she was running her fingernails up and down my throbbing shaft.

It was a tease, but felt damn good and right now my focus was on my mother's amazing tits. I reached out and grabbed them and as I switched my mouth to her other nipple, couldn't believe how heavy they were.

They were also damn firm and as I squeezed them, Mom moaned my name arched her back, shoving her nipple deeper into my mouth. I began rubbing her other nipple with my fingers and again I became aware of her hips rocking against me.

"Oh, honey, that feels so good." She purred, "I...no one has touched me since your father and," she moaned again and whispered, "Play with my pussy."

As she spoke Mom grabbed my left hand and pulling it from her tit shoved it between her legs. I moaned around her nipple as she pressed the palm of my hand against her hot wet flesh and started moving it up and down. She let go, but I continued to rub her pussy, sliding my fingers through the wet lips of her pussy. Mom began moaning and thrusting her hips into me.

"Inside," she told me, shove your fingers Oh yes!"

Mom cried out as I pushed two of my fingers into her hot and very tight pussy. I began moving them slowly in and out while still working her nipples with my tongue and fingers. Mom's fingers were starting to pull my hair, but her other hand had once again wrapped around my cock and was now pumping it.

Her hips were rocking even faster, shoving my fingers deep inside of her and causing her to whimper each time. Burying my fingers as deep as I could, I placed my thumb on her swollen clit and started rubbing it in slow circles.

"Oh honey!" Mom exclaimed, "Oh right there, oh you are such a good boy!"

Mom punctuated that sentence by rubbing her hand over the dripping head of my cock, and I released a whimper as she caressed my sensitive flesh.

"Oh, don't you worry," she whispered as she started pumping my now slick cock, "I am going to take good care of this cock," she gasped as I began moving my thumb faster on her excited button, "I am going to suck this cock and swallow every fucking drop!"

Those words caused me to begin to plunge my fingers harder into her pussy and she moaned her approval, "That's it honey, nice and hard, I'm not one of your little girlfriends! You're going to fuck the shit out of me tonight!"

I pressed my thumb harder against her clit and rubbed as fast as I could while now driving my fingers so hard into her soaking pussy I could hear a wet sucking sound when they came out.

Mom was moaning continuously and her hips were pumping as hard as my fingers were. Her hand was now still on my cock, simply holding it as I worked her tits and pussy, but I was fine with that, I had no doubt my mother was going to take good care of me.

"Oh...oh!" Mom gasped, "Right there baby! Just like that, just like...Yes!"

Mom's pussy clutched around my fingers and with a loud cry she began bucking her hips wildly into my fingers.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out as she closed her legs, clamping her thighs around my hand.

I kept my fingers and thumb moving as well as my tongue as I sucked her nipple hard into my mouth while squeezing the other between my fingers. Mom cried out even louder than before and I couldn't believe how hot her pussy was as it convulsed around my fingers.

The thought that I was soon going to be inside of the pussy sent a surge through my cock and I moaned as Mom's hand tightened around it. Her hips slowed their moving and with a loud sigh, mom's body relaxed and she opened her legs.

"Oh damn I haven't cum that hard in months." She said with a tired smile, then looking at me, said, "Now I guess I owe you a little something don't I?"

"I...oh!" I moaned as she began stroking my cock hard and fast,

"Do you need to cum baby?" she asked

"Oh yeah, " I whispered, then groaned when she released my cock, "Please don't tease!"

"I like that." She laughed, and then shook her head, "Oh, I'm no tease baby, now why don't you stand up, right next to the bed?"

I moved to get off the bed so quickly I almost fell and with a laugh Mom turned sideways on the bed, then as I watched stretched her long legs out behind her until she was lying on her stomach. She propped herself up on her elbows and my heart began to beat faster when I realized her head was directly level with my cock.

"Come here baby," she said softly. "Mom has a treat for you."

I stepped up until my cock was literally in her face and taking it in her hand she slowly pumped it before placing a kiss on the head of it. My hips twitched at the contact and mom asked, "You want a treat don't you Russ?"

"Yes please." I said as I stared down into her wide blue eyes.

"Good, you should always say please to you mother, especially when she's going to blow you."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,231 Followers