All Comments on 'My Mother's a Horny Drunk'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Another 5*+ offering from LC68! Loved it!! Very hot and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot hot

thatyoung mans education is just starting welldonetenbears43

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
Hot story

One hell of a hot story .Gave it a 5 definitely made my sticker peck up ..........

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

A very hot story indeed. I loved it. I missed reading new material from one of my favourite authors around here. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot and horny

Got me so hard i read this with my wife we were so turned on we copied each sex scene

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
5 stars

I would give you ten if allowed. Btw back in the day my sister and I would go out drinking things happened. Never sober but if we were drunk and alone well let's say I have no complaints. Not saying anymore past that so don't ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story

Very realistic circumstances. Quite a few Sons and Moms are in similar situation and become very close. They can help.each other out even if they don't go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's so great to have a new story from this accomplished and highly literate author

Mr. L tells the story of hunky 19 year old Russ. Russ loves his imbibing mother dearly, but he has a problem. When she's in her cups, mom's clothing tends to fall into disarray, and Russ sees parts of her lovely body that a son is never ever supposed to see. He gets a good look at his mother's tits, her ass, and above all at the wonderful hole between her legs, the same hole that Russ came out of. Against his conscience and will Russ gets hard, harder than with his girlfriend, harder than ever before. His young cock is practically busting out into the open. He's troubled by the fact, he calls himself a sick bastard. But look, kid, not to worry, it's entirely normal. You're a young male, you're testosterone-riddled from your young balls, and you're gazing for the first time on your own mother's cunt. Under those circumstances any boy'd spring the biggest hard on of his life. Meanwhile, mom is a sex-savvy lady, in urgent need of cock. She's tried many men, all turned out to be duds. She mighty interested in what her good-looking well-built boy's got jumping around his pants. She suggests a little lovemaking to Russ, but he resists. Then his mother spreads her legs wide and shows him her warm wet twat. Conscience rears its ugly head again, and Russ kicks its ass. He takes that big fat cock of his and shoves it right up between his mother's legs, up to his balls. He fucks his mother, man does he ever fuck her, it's the best fuck of her life, of his too. As mom has a great convulsive cum, Russ unloads those hot young balls of his and floods his mother's cunt with a geyser of his creamy semen. For the first but certainly not the last time. One of Mr. L's great touches deserves special mention. Mom is practically in love with Russ's balls. She kisses and smooches and licks and gently handles them, with all the love and heartfelt affection that only a mother can have for her boy's balls. Welcome back, Mr. L, and thank you for a fabulous, word perfect 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Con gliggis con frumptiee don ti di di.

Og kaxix da fleemhorp na jibtolech. Ma verno ta leem ha lakkti. Di ti da flumm mik con frumptis von kleem. Da niggla ta herm na deek! Ta lumpti fa voot? Calanorgis va kurp la vashti va hemmel. Fla liee voop trodeloup con hieem! Seh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Russ you mother fucker. Do the right thing. Get your mom some help for her grief and substance abuse instead of for your own sexual needs. If you love her then help her. Plenty of other holes you can abuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

anonymous seems to have written a novel for us. I hope this pervert isnt walking the streets.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Great story LC

Eagerly await your next.

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
Are you kidding me.....

These gutless Anonymous hypocrites read your work and then have the balls to put you down????? I loved it, it was sexy and hot and I hope to read more ! If ya'll don't like incest/taboo stories then why do ya'll read them ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Likeing it

I for one Loved your story. I would love to read more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad to see you writing...

Silly thing to say since you don't seem to stop writing, but still...glad to see you writing. :-) Not a dark story, and very enjoyable in a tabooey(not sure that is a word, but I like it!) way. Dare I say it bordered on romantic? Definitely not a traditional romance, but the emotion is there. :-) I enjoyed it, and I give it a five. Your last remark was what pushed it over into a five. "Careful drinking around family members." I know that from personal experience. Not a sexual way, but more like you say things you don't mean, then people get huffy and soon your trying to sleep at the campsite, but they kick out the supports and collapse it on you and it's raining and it just sucks all the way around because it's pitch black and your drunkenly trying to re set up your tent. Then your cousins all laugh at you since you and your stuff are soaking wet and the only thing keeping you warm is the thought of what your going to do to get them back at the next camping trip. :-)

Sincerely, Payenbrant

UberAnneUberAnneover 9 years ago
Super hot!

Definitely a good read!

Could have used a little more build up but it was great nonetheless. The final (and only) sex scene was just fantastic and hot. It was descriptive and dirty and the drunk horny talk definitely kept me interested.

Oh what I'd give for a super hot horny mother like that.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 9 years ago
Can't say much about this story and the author..............

Except, Excellent!!!!!!!!! a great horny, nasty, very very hot story. Well written, erotic and naughty all the way. If I wore them at all, my panties would be totally soaked, as it is, my chair is ruined and my cunt is drizzling like the total whore I am . Great job!! I round 2 on the way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Great story to rub and cum to, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story. Best i've read for a while. Jumped my girlfriend as soon as she got home i was so horny. She loves this site too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horny

Great story. One of the best i've read for a while. Jumped my girlfriend as soon as she got home from i was so horny from it

MrConflictMrConflictover 9 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

Dude! That was so good, great amount of build up and the rest was so hot and nasty! Have you thought about a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Scorching!

Great build up and pay off. Your stories always hit the mark. Any chance of perhaps some future lesbian incest stories? A beautiful and confident aunt seducing her shy young niece would be amazing in your hands!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice, but...

Nice story, just a shame about this fad for fucking the 'ass'! That's where the brown shit exits the body as waste, and is as sexy as screwing a smelly recycling centre!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As Usual...

I'm amazed that you're listed as a top author. Your dialogue is very juvenile, and your skills are kind of mediocre. I'm sorry, but this read like something a fourteen year old wrote. I guess when you're jerking off if you type... "Give it to mommy" that's enough to get marks. I wasn't impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dam fine !!!

I Loved the story !!! My Libido was fully engaged as I read it and suddenly,

I was the son and feeling and saying his lines as I, stroked my cock !!!

I was lost in the fantasy of your making and I can not say Thank You

enough for giving me " A fantasy, to be burned in to my Libido,...

Forever !!!!!

OleRoemerOleRoemerover 9 years ago
Don't listen to the nay sayers

I thought it was great. Wish I had the imagination and writing skills to do as well. You're not writing for the general public license but for those of us who share the same interests. I wonder if the naysayers have ever put themselves on the line and written and posted a story of their own. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To lovecraft68/ to as usual / to but...

First and foremost I like the story the way it played out and was written.Your stories do move pretty much on there own(and yes I know there is for from here to there).I am a writer myself for My own personal collection not one on here yet !! Once I decide on a story too place here I will need some editors (My name on here is DragonStrike1963). To as usual the story was written in an 18 year olds, way of writing and talking if you cannot tell and your comments are not needed or is it wanted; so refrain from your negative attitude and look into the stories as they were written in the hand of someone of that age. Now to but usually it is that specific word that has a negative meaning and as too your comment about ass fucking it is the most loving or sexually adventurous of people that love it when giving or receiving so try it or not do not make comments about something I know most of the world does in behind closed doors just an FYI , where do you think gay men use as the hole so either shut up or get over yourself grandizing opinion!!! My comments close too lovecraft68 you really are a cut above some of these writers !!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
just the right balance

of reluctance and desire

well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
final blow

I was hoping mom would have grabbed him

and let him fill her tank full..but still nice one.

Adding that probable chance makes it hot.

pilbaramanpilbaramanover 9 years ago
I would love a follow up story.

Sure would be great to include her friend in the next story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I thought for a minute, she was going to get prego!

I thought she said, she wanted him to cum in her.

I was waiting until he was going to cum in her, while she cums all over him. Making a joint orgasm. And all while he's afraid of getting his mom prego's.

But that's Ok. Cause apparently, I'm thinking WAY out of hand....

But seriously, did she get an abortion? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Drunk mom

My mom loved to drink and one night she came into the bathroom and saw me with my dick in my hand and she took it and said let me have that, and she sucked me and fucked me like crazy it was wonderful. This story brought to the front of my mind, years ago, when my drunken mom crossed the line with her son and let me enjoy her favors. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
spanking

wish mom liked to have her ass spanked or punished her little boy with spanking while across her knees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW!

As far as a romance between mother and son, this is probably about as good as it gets. the only thing I would add would be a few more instances of the mother teasing her son to the point of going crazy with lust. Thar way, when she does finally make her move, he can't possibly say no.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 9 years ago
Alcoholic Mother

I had an alcoholic mother who drank herw self drunk every day of the last three years of her life. She was thrity eight plus when she passed near Christmas in 1950. She was also a cock hound with a couple of her beer drinking buddiesfucking her and she didn't care if our small community knew it or not.

She drank so much beer everyday that she had daddy get her a chamberpot to piss in so she didn't have to go upstairs to use the toliet. She had very little modesty and I saw more of her hairy wet cunt than most teenagers do of their moms. I could have fucked her a couple of times, but didn't. So this story rings true for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wish it was me x.X

damn this was fucking good story i wish it was me and my mother shes a 80's rocker with jet black extremely long hair 5' 3 skinny c cup tits wears leather jackets age 45 -ish (cant remember lol) she doesn't look her age looking 35 with a 30 year old son,her friends call her ether the white Indian or the Indian ghost as her skin is white almost pale with several feet of sometimes braided hair, man it doesn't help we both love Indian stuff and i love rocker chicks with tattoos, now i just got to get her plastered so i can admit it hoping she don't hang me by my feet lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
three thumbs up

Dude, you have to continue this story. I really enjoyed reading it and all I can say is wow.

Lee2012Lee2012over 8 years ago
Had a twist of that

Came home on leave from military and tossed a few back. Stayed with my married sister and sh came on to me think I was passed out. Helluva BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME STORY....

There is just one thing.... just in case anyone reading this is unaware of the guidelines. It is very bad for a woman's health to mix the bacteria from the ass with the pussy. The two should NOT come into contact with each other. Just for the record.

LeonardZFLeonardZFover 8 years ago
Bottoms up

Oh yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY SO SO EDITING

With just a bit more attention to detail you can push your writing to the next level. You are already up there with the better writers here, but there is still a little room for improvement.

stereo type (stereotype)

fair skinned (fair-skinned)

over heard (overheard)

let it go to soon (too)

wine topper (stopper)

mantle (mantel)

lap top (laptop)

you tube (YouTube)

tom boy (tomboy)

Moms (Mom)

past out (passed)

wide eyed (wide-eyed)

pre cum (pre-cum)

grabbing (my) face

nut not a damn thing (but)

wanted this too last (to)

make I any worse (me)

rub go to you (got)

worked (up) seeing you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good. Story

I enjoyed the story but think there could be more to it. I don't know if you have thought about a follow up story on them and you might include him fucking her friend. Just a thought. 5. Stars

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two Thumbs Up!

Fun little romp is right. I enjoyed it...a lot. Nicely done.

duke0467duke0467almost 8 years ago
You asked for a comment

Great story and well told, BUT you need to read your own story before you submit it. Some of your sentences don't make sense. It felt like you were getting ready to say one thing and changed your mind in mid sentence without starting it over. There were some spelling errors that had the same feel. Start with one word and switch to another in mid word.

So... Either read your stuff before submitting or get an editor, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mom and Son

Wow she needed him he wanted her. In my favorites, he takes care of mom. Just wondering what the note said that her friend left on the table. I think it was a setup,they got together and set her son up and just maybe her friend is wanting him also. Okay me and my dirty mind.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My mom always gets horny when she drinks!

She gets a glassy look in her eyes just before she puts down her glass, and she slides her hand down, and starts rubbing herself. She stares at my cock, and I know how much she wants me inside her pussy. She gets on her hands, and knees on the bed, and I have to admire her nice tan lined ass before I move behind her. As I rub the head of my cock against her pussy lips, it becomes covered with her juices of desire. My mother lets out a long moan, as I push inside her, until my cockhead touches her cervix. I start delivering hard thrusts, smacking against her ass, as my mom begins to constantly whimper from my actions. I lean forward taking her still firm C-cup tits in my hands, my speed quickly increasing. I love cupping, and squeezing them as I pound her balls deep. By now we're both breathing heavy, and making sounds of pleasure, lost in the culmination of our desires. When I hear my mom starting to cum, I start fucking her pussy with everything I've got. She only gets louder as my balls empty deep insider her. I slow down, and eventually stop, before I fall onto my mother's back. I smash her tits down, and they poke out to her sides as I do.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956almost 8 years ago
Horny mom and horny son

How I wish my mom would've got horny when she got drunk the few times I was there with her. I would have loved to take care of that kind of need for sure.

sissiboosissibooabout 7 years ago
Definitions

smirk

smərk/

verb

verb: smirk; 3rd person present: smirks; past tense: smirked; past participle: smirked; gerund or present participle: smirking

1.

smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way.

"he smirked in triumph"

synonyms: smile smugly, simper, snicker, snigger; leer

"I hate the way they just sit there smirking"

noun

noun: smirk; plural noun: smirks

1.

a smug, conceited, or silly smile.

"Gloria pursed her mouth in a self-satisfied smirk"

You guys all copy the same mistakes from one to another. Be different, use a dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Imeline ema

Ema tuli kord purjuspeaga koju ja ma olin valmis teda nikkuma,kuna see plaan oli mul ammu juba kavas.Viisin ta magamistuppa voodisse,võtsin tal riided seljast ja hakkasin ema rindu masseerima.Ta oli küll selle vastu käed ajanud,kuid see ei aitanud,kuna ma sulgesin ta suu suudlusega.Ta vingerdas küll kui uss,aga rahunes kohe maha kui ma talle käe jalgevahele surusin,siis küsis,mis sa oma emaga tegema hakkad.Mina kohe vastu,et hakkan sind nüüd nikkuma,mida olen ammu aastaid plaaninud.Ajasin tal siis jalad laiali ja lakkusin ta putsi,kibas küll algul,kuid lõpuks andis alla.Ema sai esimest korda vitu lakkumisest orgasmi valju kriiskamisega,seda tunnistas ta aastaid hiljem.Pärast ta võttis ise minult suhu,keerates ennast oma putsiga minu suu peale.Kui mul hakkas lahti minema,ütlesin emale,et lase omal ka minu suu peale,nägin kui vitu seinad hakkasid tõmblema,kus siis tuli märga ollust mis osutus kuseks minu suu ja nägu täis.Ema vajus kohe minu pealt külili ja lõõtsutas päris kaua,pärast nikkusime veel mõned tunnid,ning see emaga olemine kestis umbes 14.aastat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
utter crap

pointless garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ive read a lot of your stories

But this is the first one that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Definitely one of your best by far.

Btw, about that warning at the end, if drinking around family members gets this result, then I think beer sales are about to skyrocket!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really?

Stop being a pussy and fuck the woman. Couldn't get past page two... if you had a clue about 18/19 year old men you would know what I'm talking about.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
This story has it ALL!!!!!

The son was not very realistic. No young guy could hold out from fucking a good looking woman that was bagging to get fucked. Really liked your story and all the sexual descriptions. Excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty Good

I liked the beginning and end of the story. I was hoping that the son and mom would both go out and run into each other at the club and then everything would go from there, but it turned out pretty good anyway. A few spelling mistakes but overall a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot I played with myself all the way thru it .

My best friend's mom done the drunk fuck with me a few times. I enjoyed every

minute of it. She was the sexiest mild in our town,and I fucked her like I owned her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot

i wish i knew you we could roleplay and i could be your son i got a nice 9 in fat cock

crow157crow157about 4 years ago
Awesome

That was a nice story and the author knows how to tease, I was reading with my phone and mistakenly I gave 2 stars, sadly we can't vote again, but for me, it was definitely a 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My kind of mom

I love these types of stories. They build up with little hints along the way, but don't take forever to unfold. Good job!

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

I loved this, but wish that she had decided that she didn't need to get drunk to fuck him again. I know he would want her that way more.

Thanks for sharing this story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Another excellent story from this author. I am surprised that the 19 year old son had not recognized his mother was also a woman. After the events of the night, that his mother still needs liquor to make love to or have sex with son leaves some questions. Except for a mother and son incestuous relationship, who else could love so unconditionally?

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 2 years ago

Nice build up and not to long and drawn out. Beautiful story and keep up the fine writing you do. 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟

travelerdaveltravelerdavelalmost 2 years ago

Right in keeping with your work, Well thought out, enough time for good character development, and the two times in mom's bedroom were incredibly erotic. Double yum. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story but kind a missed opportunity for mom to squeeze cum into glass for last shot

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

Enjoyed the story but would prefer that being drunk was not a prerequisite for sex with mom although that was the crux of the action.. You have an awesome imagination and your stories are always creative.

01Timber6701Timber672 days ago

Good story but not the being drunk to have sex with her son, no romance and it seems that she was the controlling one

3⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22231 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...