Mother-in-law's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grtass
grtass
48 Followers

Well, I'm going to rinse off in the shower, then get some wine. Join me?

Jack, really--are you kidding? See you in there.

We showered, playing as we washed, of course, and both dried off. I decided to wear just a short t shirt, and suggested Maryann do the same, and of course, wear a pair of heels. She put on the t shirt she brought with her which barely covered the bottom of her ass cheeks. We decided to hang out on the couch for a while and watch some TV, but ended up just listening to music and chatting. She curled up on the couch next to me in my arms, and we were both exposed just enough to look very sexy. We kissed and talked, now and then playing with each other, totally satisfied for the time being.

I have to tell you, Jack, this is exhausting me. I'm no young girl, and all we've been doing is having sex. I'm getting worn out!

I understand, but it's been fun. This is the sexual freedom I always dreamed of, you know. Having a partner and being confident you can do anything to each other without being judged, or turned away. It's a pleasure and not often found between couples.

Jack, this is more than I wanted or expected. It's almost too much. I never realized just how much you were into all types of sex. I never imagined this. And I'm surprised at myself—I'm going along with all of it! What we're doing is shocking, but I can't seem to turn away. It's addicting. It's scary.

Nothing to be scared of. I won't hurt you, and we can stop if you want.

No, no, Jack. I'm getting crazed myself. I never considered even half of what you've done to me, much less enjoy it! That's what's scary—I'm enjoying every kinky thing that you do!

Well, Maryann, the key word there is "enjoy". So just enjoy it. You have to admit, it's some hot stuff we've been doing.

Yes, and I do want more and it's hot as hell—it's the best. I'm just old, and sometimes, well, sometimes embarrassed. I just don't look so young, Jack.

I told you, I don't care. You're a very, very attractive older lady. I love how you look. No one is perfect, you know. What is perfect, anyway? Don't doubt yourself, ever. I was always attracted to older ladies, and to me, you're perfect. Leave it at that!

Come here, let me kiss you.

We kissed deeply and decided to get some rest. We felt, for safety's sake, we should sleep in our own rooms—there was always the chance of Carol walking in early and we're asleep, unable to hear her come in.

Jack, I wish we could sleep together.

We will. I'm sure a safer opportunity will arise. For tonight, though, let's be safe. Come in the morning and we'll make like we just woke up together!

OK darling, it's a deal. I'm going to be ready for you!

Goodbye, and the promise of more adventures

Saturday morning came quickly. I lay in bed and decided to take a day off from the gym—it would be rude to leave Maryann home alone, and besides, I needed to get my hands and mouth on her at least once more before our time together ended. These chances just don't come along so often—I was going to take advantage of every moment with her.

I wandered down to the kitchen nude, of course, and got a pot of coffee ready. Maryann was apparently sleeping a bit later than I expected. I did a few things and decided to hop in the shower and freshen up for the day. I fully expected Maryann to show up, but I was already out when she finally did. We exchanged good mornings as we embraced and kissed. I opened the front of her robe while we were kissing and held her naked waist, then ran my hands all over her. At the same time, she was pulling on my cock...

I want you, Jack. I need to shower up though...

She pulled away, took her robe off and got in the shower, and I decided to go back and sit in the kitchen. Shortly thereafter, she came in, still with her robe on. She sat to my right, sideways in the chair, smiling at me, but not saying a word. She crossed her legs, and as she did, she let her roble open below her waist revealing a small pair of red panties. Now I knew what she was up to—she was recreating the first time she did this to me more than 25 years ago. Her thighs still looked delicious as I recalled that morning at her home so long ago when I stared at her in complete surprise, not quite knowing what to do. But now, we could play out that scene from long ago. She stared silently at me, just as she had back then. As I looked in her eyes, I slowly reached over and began stroking her thighs, making sure my hand rubbed her pussy now and then. Mmmmm....... She moaned as I rubbed her, making my way up her tummy, her breasts, cupping and fondling each of them as she just sat and allowed it. Then she whispered...

You know, Jack, I wanted this all those years ago. I wanted you to touch me back then. I wanted to have you. I was bad, and it was wrong, I know, but I wanted you.

I was surprised, but hot for you, too. Funny how things work out, isn't it. Come with me...

I took her hand, led her to her room, and we kissed long and hard. I slid her robe off of her shoulders and began caressing her entire body as she moaned and pressed herself into me. I slid my hands down her waist and inter her red panties and slid them down just below her cunt and ass cheeks. I left them there as I squeezed and spread her ass open, then reached down to massage her now- wet cunt. She pulled on my cock and squeezed my balls the entire time, which had me rock-hard once again. She then sat on the bed in front of me and began sucking my cock, holding my balls in her hand. She went on for some time, sucking long and deep, not and then licking my balls and the shaft and teasing the tip with her tongue. She was driving me crazy. Her hand reached around behind me and she began playing with my asshole as I put one foot up on the bed. Holding my ass cheeks, she turned me around and began kissing my ass as I bent forward a bit; I knew what she wanted. She worked her tongue, making rings around my asshole and putting it in deeply now and then. She was tongue-fucking my ass and kissing it at the same time, when she began using her fingers, too. She licked and fingered bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm, which I didn't want just yet. I stood and turned around and gently pushed her back onto the bed. I kneeled in front of her and picked up her legs and pushed them back exposing her wet cunt and ass and went down to feast on her. She moaned deeply as I ate her sticking my tongue as far as I could into both her cunt and asshole.

UUUUuuuuuuuu.....UUUUUuuuuuuuuu.....MMMMmmmmmmmmm. OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh.

You are a bad lady, aren't you. You were bad then, and you're bad now. You're trouble, you know.

Ohhhhhh....Ohhhhhhh yes, yes, Eeeeeeaaaaaaat me, ohhhhhhhhh......

Come here—get up and come here...

She stood and I turned her around and pushed her up against the same closet door that I had tied her to last evening. Her hands were pressing against it and I leaned into her. I lowered my cock and began guiding it between her legs and into her cunt. She bent a bit and pushed her ass back, presenting herself to me, trying to accept my cock into her pussy. It slid in as she gasped and moaned loudly. I began long deliberate strokes, fucking her deeply, my body slapping against her ass with each stroke.

Uuuuu, Uuuuuu, Uuuuuuu, Ohhhh, God. Jack. Oh. So. Good. Uuuuu. Uuuuuuu......

After many minutes of fucking her, I pulled out and got on my knees behind her. I spread her ass wide as she stuck it out to me and began licking her ass and cunt. I sunk my tongue deep into her asshole as she moaned and rotated her ass into me. I bent further down to lick her cunt, then back up to her ass. I stood and stepped over to her night table a took the tube of lube and she turned and got on her knees, taking me into her mouth, cleaning her cunt juices off of me, and moaning the entire time. I stood her up again and put her up against the closet door, her ass facing me again. I lubed my cock, then held her hands above her head against the door with one hand and guided my cock into her asshole with the other. She spread her legs and pressed her ass back to me to meet it...

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHHHH. My God OHHHH, Jack, fuck my ass! OHHHH fuck me good!!!! FUCK. MY. ASSSSsssssss......

I was driving hard into her now, shoving my cock deep into her ass. I smacked her ass a couple of times as I fucked her good, practically driving her feet off the floor, and leaving pink hand prints on her cheek. She was on her toes now, impaled on my cock, riding it for all she was worth. I had her by the waist, driving her onto me. Smack, Smack....

Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhhhh Oh my God....Ohhh, Ohhh. Jack, you fucking me good, jack. Ohhh.

I kept driving deeply as I reached around and began rubbing her clit and fingering her cunt...

Immmmm CUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG....OHHHHHHhhhhhh. OHHHHHHhhhhh.

She was shuddering again, her entire body shivering with pleasure. I could feel her asshole spasm on my cock over and over. Sucking on it as if it was her mouth. I was there myself and began to let go....

Take my load up your ass, you ass whore.....Take it Taaaaaaake it!!!!! Uuuu, Uuuu, Uuuu.

Her ass sucked every last drop from me as I continued to spasm. I finished and slowly slid out of her and laid back on the bed. She got on the bed and began sucking my cock clean, squeezing my balls and licking everything off of them, too. She then turned to position her ass over my face and squatted as my cum began to drip out of her asshole. She pushed it out as I pulled her by the hips to meet my face and began licking her asshole and cunt, taking my cum on my lips and tongue. She moaned with delight rotating her asshole over my mouth. My mouth, chin and lips had my cum and the lube all over them as I continued to lick her clean. We were both breathing heavily, like we couldn't get enough of each other. She turned and began kissing me as we shared my cum, wrestling with our tongues. It was hot, furious love like I've never experienced. We continued kissing, not more passionately and slower until she stopped and lay next to me. We laid there facing one another for a while...

You're a bad, girl, you know. You're dong naughty stuff to me.

You make me bad. I never did this sort of kinky stiff, ever, Jack. You've made me a complete slut. God, are you crazy. Crazy, but good. Unbelievable.

We kissed some more, caressing each other and chatting about this whole scenario and how unreal it has been, how sexy and how kinky. We were both happy and just about fucked-out of energy.

My phone rang, it was Carol. Time went by quickly, and she had just landed. She would be home in an hour. Maryann and I decided to get in the shower—together this time—and enjoy each other a bit more. We soaped-up, caressing, kissing and playing with each other, realizing we had to get dressed and ready, like nothing had ever happened. It was tough coming down from the rush that the two days had been.

We dressed, Maryann not looking nearly as sexy as she had, but her usual, neat self. Carol arrived home and we greeted her and chatted a bit.

Mom, was Jack a good boy for you?

Oh, don't be silly, Carol! He was a perfect gentleman! We had a wonderful dinner and a relaxing time—it was good to get out of my place for a little bit.

Why thank you, Maryann! See, Carol, I was a gentleman!

Oh, I'll bet, jack. Good, Mom. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Carol settled in, putting her things away and she and Maryann decided to go for lunch and have their shopping trip. Carol went out to the car and Maryann stayed behind a moment.

Jack, I love you. I love you. Do you understand that? We need another visit, soon.

I love you too. The time will happen, we both know that. And there's more for us to do, you know.

God, Jack. How could there be?

Do you have any friends?

You crazy bastard. I'm not sharing you with anyone!

I just smiled as she looked walked away shaking her head and smiling too.

I can't say if I will continue this story. It seems I've fallen in love with the older woman I created...and sadly, I'll never have her.

grtass
grtass
48 Followers