Mother-in-law's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grtass
grtass
48 Followers

She looked at me smiling and whispered...

They like me.

No shit, baby. You just gave them wonderful memories they will never forget, I can tell you that much!

She smiled, took my hand, and put her head back on the seat as we drove off.

The thrill of it all—a little of everything.

What are you going to do to me, Jack?

Maryann whispered as we drove home. She had a lustful look on her face as I answered her.

Well, I told you, naughty girls need their punishment. And I'm going to punish you. You'll see, baby, you'll see. You want to be my slut, so you're going to be my slut. OK?

I could tell by the look on her face, that my words did not convince her that this was any sort of punishment. But I was confident that some of it was going to shake her up a bit.

We pulled into the driveway, and she got out of the car exposing herself completely once again. I took her arm and walked around to the side of the house and continued on to the back deck, which was not lit. It was beautiful and warm out.

I turned toward her and kissed her hard. We kissed for quite a while, mmmmmmm from both of us.

Take your dress off.

Jack, the neighbors!

It's dark back here. Take it off and get on your knees.

Her dress fell to the ground and she stepped out of it. She got on her knees as I let my pants fall off. As I took off my sport jacket, she took my cock in her hands and began licking the shaft and making rings around the head with her tongue--her red lips looked so sexy wrapped around my cock. I took her by the head and pushed into her as she struggled to take all of me. I was rock-hard and drove deep into her mouth without a care. She gagged, but I held her head on me as she struggled and gagged, trying to catch her breath. I loosened up a bit so she could breathe as she pulled back a bit, with strings of saliva from her mouth to my cock, still trying to catch her breath. She just looked up at me and opened her mouth again.

Mmmmm Jack. I love your cock...

I obliged a few more times as she gagged over and over. I then told her to kneel on the loveseat facing the back of it and spread her legs wide—I wanted to experience a little outdoor eating of my own. I massaged and played with her thighs and ass as she moaned each time I ran my hands over her. I was on my knees behind her and leaned-in and began licking her pussy from behind, sticking my tongue in it as far as it would go. She was already pushing back onto my mouth and rotating her ass into me. I slid my tongue up and into her ass burying it deep into her over and over again kissing and licking for a time, the let my tongue wander back to her cunt.

Do you like when I lick you?

Ohhhh, Jack, Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhh.......yesssssss...ooooooooooooyesssssssss.

I know you do, you slut. How about we go inside where we can finish this? Let's get our clothes on and go in. Come on. There's something I have to take care of.

She stood and we kissed for a while, both completely naked in the night air. After the evening we had, I was now sure that I had found the woman of my dreams. We got into the house and she turned to me, whispering...

Jack, show me more. I know there's more you want to do to me. Do it, Jack. I want to take this sexual journey with you. We both need this. Make me crazy, Jack. I'm crazy for your cock and ass, and I want more.

Come on; let's go to your room. I'll be right in—I have to get a couple of things.

I went down to my office and there was a message from Carol—all was going well, and she would most likely be home late morning on Saturday, as planned. Not to call back, she would be at dinner with people from her office. All was well for the evening.

I got the two fairly large butt plugs and a tube of lube I keep hidden there. It was definitely time to introduce Maryann to even more pleasure—but not until I dealt out the punishment I promised her. I then stopped in my room and took a few older silk scarves from the back of Carol's closet, and an old, large oval-shaped hairbrush. This was going to be fun—something I don't think she's expecting!

I got to her room and found her already naked but still in her heels, fixing her hair. I was dying to get my hands on her again. I took my clothes off and began running my hands over her as she finished her hair. She turned to me and we began kissing deeply.

I left my heels on, Jack. I know you like that. What are those! Oh my God what are you going to do to me?

Yes, I do love the heels when you're naked, but now I'm going to punish you. These are butt plugs. They go in your ass! His and hers!

Jack! What? What? What are you going to do to me?

You showed your cunt to those college boys!

Oh, Jack, it was fun!

Come here—

What is that for, what are you going to do?!

I had her give me her wrists and I tied them together in front of her with one of the scarves. I took a second scarf and tied it in the middle of her wrists and left it long, almost to the floor. She was playfully objecting the entire time...

Are you crazy? You're tying me up? This is crazy, jack. Don't hurt me!!

Be quiet and take your punishment. You want a sexual adventure, and I'm going to give you one. Trust me as you have in the past. Things you've never considered will turn you on. Trust me...

I led her over to the closet door, opened it a bit, and had her face it. I then took the end of the scarf I left long and placed it over the top of the door and pulled on it from the inside as she raised her arms. Her hands were now up over her head. I pulled tightly to make sure she was unable to free herself by sliding to either side of the door and tied the end to a cloths hook on the inside the door. She was now semi-suspended, naked, standing tall, almost on her toes and in her heels facing the door.

Oh, God, Jack. What the hell...

Shhhhhhh. Quiet down and accept your punishment.

With that, I reached over and took the hair brush and smacked her on the ass with the back of it, albeit not extremely hard at all. Just enough to sting her ass.

Owwwwww! Ohhhh, OHHHHH,God Jack!

Smack, smack, smack, as she squirmed and rose higher in her heels clenching her ass cheeks together. Her cheeks and thighs jiggled as I spanked her, and all of this was wildly turning me on.

Oh, God Jack! Oh, God! Ohhh. Ohhhh. Ohhhhhh. You fucking bastard! Ohhh, my assssssss! Fuck you! Fuck. You...oooowwwwwwwww!

Smack, smack. I was alternating cheeks as she squirmed and wiggled her ass back and forth trying to avoid the blows.

Don't try to avoid this! Do you like your spanking?

Smack, smack...A couple of more blows, then I got to my knees and put the brush down. I reached between her legs and began rubbing her cunt with one hand, and massaging her now-pink ass with the other. I let one finger slide into her cunt as I rubbed her, squeezing her clit now and then with my thumb and finger...

OHHHHHHH, Ohhhhhhhhh, MMMMMMMmmmmmm. Oh, God, Jack. My ass is still stinging. MMMMMmmmm. Rub me, rub me. You son of a bitch. MMMMMM. Play with me.....

You like this, don't you?

Jack, it stings. No more, please. Yes. Ohhhhhh... God, yes!

With that I picked up the brush and gave her more, harder smacks on the ass and back of her thighs as she moaned, cursed and shook her ass about. These were stinging shots and were leaving welts the shape of the hairbrush on her. It was so fucking hot. As I smacked her, I ran my other hand up and down the inside of her thighs, her cunt, up her tummy, and went up now and then to squeeze her nipples--hard.

Owwwww! Ohhhhh Ohhhhh Owwwwwwwww! Son of a bitch, you're crazy, you fuck! Ohhhhhhhh. Soooooooo gooooood. Ummmmmmmm. Oh, God.......

Some mouth on you! What language! Now you'll be more careful about who you show that cunt to!

I reached in front of her and rubbed her clit as my other hand began to explore her ass. She was suspended, her ass and thighs bright pink. I lubricated my fingers in her cunt and put two into her, rubbing the inside of her clit hard . I lubed a finger on my other hand and slid it into her asshole. I pumped her this way for a while, then smacked her ass with an open hand a couple of times...

Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhh, MMmmmmmmm. Ohhhhh sooooo goooood. Ohhhhh, My ass stiiiingssssssss....my Leeeeeegs. Fuck you, Jack! Fu.......

I stepped away for a moment to get one of the butt plugs ready, either being cone-shaped, and of good size. This would send her over the top. She looked back at what I was doing, eyes wide as she continued to shimmy and jiggle against the door. I wondered if I could get it into her...

Oh, God, Oh God. What are you doing? What the hell are you doing now? Ohhhhhh, come on! Tell me you're not! Oh. My. God. Are you kidding with those?

I lubed the plug, ignoring her, then knelt behind her and began to lube her ass, working my fingers around it, then into it. First one finger, then two, the a third just barely sliding in a bit.

Ohhhhh......MMMMMm.mmmmm...uuuuuu.....Uuuuuu. Oh, Jack, So good. What are you doing to me....

I'm going to put this butt plug up your beautiful ass. And you're going to wear it a while, and love it.

It won't fit, Jack. It'll hurt!

No, No. Trust me. Be quiet and trust me. Stick your ass out at me. Let me see that asshole.

She did as I said as I continued to fuck her ass with my three fingers. I parted her ass cheeks with one hand as I rubbed the tip and the sides of the butt plug over her asshole. Then, I gently introduced the tip into her sliding back and forth, pushing it in more and more as she moaned with pleasure, her ass opening wider and wider. I continued the stretch her ass with it until the plug was just about ready to fully enter her. Her asshole stretched wide around the widest part as she pushed back toward me to meet it. I held it there a moment and began licking all around her hole as it was fully stretched, making her moan even more. I then gave it a little more pressure and her ass suddenly accepted it fully. It slid into her and she gasped...

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHhhhhhh. Ooooooooo, OOOOOO. Ummmmmmmmmm. Jack, Ohhhh Jack. Ohhhh, OOOOHHHHhhhhhhh.....

I stood up behind her, one hand moving the plug around in her, my other hand massaging her clit, now and then fingering her. I kissed her neck and she turned her head to kiss me. Our tongues were wresting as I continued to drive her crazy with the plug and my fingers.

Ohhh, Jack. It's in me, Jack, it's in me!.....Ohhhh, ohhhhh. Jack, Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhh.

You like the butt plug? Have you ever used one before?

No, noooo, neeeeveeer. Noooooo. Ohhhhhhh. Jack. I can't believe it's in me....

Are you ready to be untied? Have you had enough punishment or do I need to sting your ass a bit more?

Ohhhhh, Jack, do what you want to me. Do what you want. I feel like I'm drugged with sex, Jack. I can't even focus. This plug in my ass is exquisite.

Her head was bent down as if she had given up. I reached up and untied her as she dropped her arms down and leaned into me her arms up over my shoulders. We kissed at length as I continued to finger her and move the plug in and out just a bit, just to the point where it would not come out. I backed away and sat in the dressing chair in the room. Maryann put her hands down and began rubbing her sore ass cheeks. I had just a bit more planned for her...

Come over here.

Without a word, she walked to me.

Get down and lay over my lap. Come on, do it!

Jack, just walking with this plug is driving me crazy. My whole body feels like it's in heaven.

Get down here over my lap. Let me take a look at that ass of yours. I want to make sure I didn't hurt you too bad.

She knelt slowly, then laid across my lap, her hands on the floor. I felt her warm thighs against my cock, and I parted her legs a bit to get it between them. She cooperated. I began moving the butt plug around, in and out a bit, then in circles as she moaned loudly beneath me.

OOOOOHHHHHH god, jack, OOOOHHHH GOD!.

Then, without warning, I smacked her ass with my hand, just enough to let her know it. She jumped and squirmed a bit, but there was no complaining, only her continued moaning. I smacked over and over, making her ass cheeks redder and redder with each smack., now and then giving her thighs a smack, too. Her ass and thighs were jiggling and I could see her tits swaying under her. It was driving me crazy, and she was enjoying it all immensely, too. Her cunt was completely wet now to the point it was lubricating my cock between her legs.

Uuuuuuuuuu, UUuuuuuuuuu, MMMMMMMMmmmmmm, Jack. I'm just....just.....going. Crazy. So. Good. Uuuuuuu......uuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Stand up. Your punishment is done. Stand up so I can see your spanked ass. Turn and let me see you.

She turned to me and I nudged her a bit to bend over slightly. I began massaging her ass and spreading it open, the butt plug still in place; it was one hot sight. I had her open her legs and I reached under to massage her cunt, now and then squeezing the sides of her cunt into her clit with my thumb and finer. She was pushing her ass into me now and rotating her hips, her hands steadying her against the wall. I squatted low and began licking her cum off of her cunt then her inner thighs. Spreading her cheeks wide, I ran my tongue around the butt plug as well. Her cum was everywhere, and she moaned continuously as I flicked my tongue all under her. I stood up...

Maryann, I want you to put the other butt plug in me. I want to share this pleasure with you. I want us both with these in our asses.

Without hesitation, she picked up the plug and reached for the tube of lube as I got on the bed and bent over with my legs spread far apart.

Mmmmm, Jack. I'm going to take advantage of you. I haven't had your ass—you've been denying me, you know.

She stood behind me and reached under me, massaging my balls and cock with one hand, then both. She knelt behind me on the floor, and her hands spread my ass even further apart. I could feel her warm breath on me as she began to lick and kiss my asshole for quite some time, flicking her tongue around it and pushing it in over and over. I was in heaven, and she had come to enjoy this so much it was almost unbelievable. I reached down and pushed my rock-hard cock behind me and she eagerly began sucking it and licking my balls, running her tongue around the head, then taking it fully into her mouth. She was taking it deep, her nose buried in my balls, just under my asshole. I was pushing my ass toward her as she sucked, then licked my ass again and again. She then reached over for the lube and took a good amount on her fingers. I reached back to keep my ass spread open for her as she worked on, then two then three fingers into me. The feeling was unreal, being totally exposed to her as she prepared my ass for the butt plug.

Ohhhh, Jack, this is so hot. Getting your ass ready, and I still have this butt plug in my ass. I'm getting high on sex, Jack. My ass just feels so full and so excited. Mmmmmmmmmm. How do my fingers feel in your ass?

Great, baby, you're amazing. Play with my cock and ass you slut. Are you my personal slut?

Yes, I'm your slut, Jack. I love being your slut...

With that I could feel her begin to push the tip of the butt plug into me, working it in as I did to her...

Jack, am I doing OK? Mmmmm, Jack, it's going in. Mmmmmmm....soooo hot, Jack.

She leaned in and began licking my ass once it was stretched at the widest point, again, just as I did to her. I let out a long, low moan as she licked and worked the plug. She pushed a bit more, and it slid in with ease—I had used these before and was more accustomed to this.

Oh, Jack! How hot! How does it feel? Is it good? Mmmmmm how hot this looks, Jack.

She continued to run her hands over my ass cheeks and the whole scene was making me more and more crazed. I got on my knees, then stepped off the bed as she stood up. We embraced and kissed, each of us reaching down to fondle the plug in each other's asses. We kissed for a while, both of us moaning with about as much pleasure as one could take in. This was driving us both over the edge.

I stepped back and had her kneel on the bed.

Spread your legs far apart for me.

She spread her legs and put her shoulders on the bed. Her ass was pointing almost straight up with the end of the plug sticking out of it. I got on the bed behind her and guided my cock to her cunt, lubricating it with her cum. I pushed into her rather quickly.

Take it, you slut. Take my cock...

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh. Jack. Ohhhhhhh. I feel so full! Oh, God Jack, this is amazing. Oh, Oh, Oooooohhhhhhhh!

I rammed her mercilessly, my hips smacking the back of her thighs and ass as she shoved back onto my cock in response. My hands were on her waist pulling her into me. I then reached down and began to play with her butt plug as I fucked her....

Oh, Jack, OOOoooooooooo. I'm. Commmmmming! Ooooooooooooooo. Ooooooooooo!

She came over and over, shaking like she was shivering, her legs and thighs jiggling and bucking. I could feel her hot cum washing over my cock. I continued to play with the butt plug as she finished, then slowly drew it out of her, making her buck even more. I pulled my cock out of her dripping pussy as I spread her asshole open. It was gaping now, fully relaxed from the plug and I dove my cock right into it, right down to my balls...

Take it, you ass whore. Take my whole cock in your slutty ass! Take me deep!

Oh, Jack! OH, OH, OH! I'm going to come again! OH! OH!

She began to come again and I could not hold out much longer either...

Where do you want my cum, baby. Does my ass whore want it in her mouth?

Yes! Yes, Jack, cum in my mouth! Give me you cum....

I pulled out as she quickly turned and sat on the bed, eagerly opening her mouth. I took her hand and put it on the butt plug...

Slide it out, babe...now...UUUUuuuuuuuuu. UUUUUuuuuuuuuu.....uuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

She did, and I came, the first long stream missing her mouth and shooting up her face from her nose to her forehead. As I reached her mouth, a string hit her lips as I slid my cock into her open mouth. I pumped the rest into her throat as she gagged, but kept sucking as I finished. I pulled out and bent down to kiss her, my cum dripping over her face and lips. We exchanged my cum as we kissed, our breathing slowly subsiding, until we finally fell back onto the bed in each other's arms.

After a few minutes in our embrace, we looked at each other smiling, our faces covered with the evenings "events", and two but plugs, lube and assorted clothing and scarves lay scattered here and there. She turned over onto her stomach and faced me, as I ran my hand over her body. Her ass and thighs were still pink from her "punishment" and her ass, thighs and between her legs were shining with lube and cum. We were both satisfied beyond words—this was epic.

It was still only about 10:30 PM—not at all as late as I thought, so there always could be more to come—if we could recuperate!

Jack, I can't even begin to discuss this. Just so amazing. I love you, Jack. I just love you. I had the best time of my life today, Jack. Do you know that? Nothing even comes close. Jack, please make love to me whenever we can. Promise me?

Come here and kiss me. I love you too, babe. And I promise. Whenever we can. Just like this opportunity arose, it will happen again. And we still have until tomorrow, you know. Promise me you'll always be my lover, my slut.

Yes. Yes. No one has ever sexually owned my like you—this sort of sex never even occurred to me! I can't believe how addicting you are. And I'm so sorry for all those years lost. To discover all this pleasure at this age is amazing, but so late in life. Still, it's a gift, Jack. I love everything you've done for me...and to me! I'm your slut for life. Your ass whore. And I'll beg for it! It's our secret 'till death.

grtass
grtass
48 Followers