All Comments on 'Mother-in-law's Discovery Ch. 02'

by grtass

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All families should experience such beautiful uninhibited love. Masterfully crafted to give me such beautiful thoughts throughout my day.

grtassgrtassabout 7 years agoAuthor
@epiphany

I know full well about the use of quotation marks--I choose not to use them in these stories--I'm not looking for a Pulitzer prize here. I'm a marketing writer. That also explains the way I sometimes use punctuation to help make a point, or set a rhythm. This is commonly done in advertising copy, which is what I usually write.

Sorry if this offends you--there are plenty of other stories for you to read. Have at it.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Personally

I like the Story. and Hope you can come up with more Idea's. Like him finding the Wife with a Lady friend and Blackmailing them. and bringing Mom over and have them watch what he has Planned for them.

amsterdamamsterdamabout 7 years ago
Epic

I have to admit that I loved this story almost as much as the love Jack & Maryann have for each other. This is where the story excels. The connection and passion/obsession between the two is palpable and very hot to read and imagine. I'm not normally a big fan of stories where there's more sex than plot (sounds bizarre for a fan of erotica I know!), but in this case it was imaginative and utterly erotic, mainly because of the sheer enjoyment that comes across so well for both of them. There's nothing hotter in my opinion than a woman who truly loves sex, the pleasures that come with it and is vocal and open about it.

I's also rare to find good stories with the sexy older MIL/SIL scenario. I struggle with the morals of it a little, but at that stage in life with no physical relationship in the marriage and the denying of Jack's conjugal rights, I get why it's happened and find it as kinky as hell.

Yes, the lack of speech marks was a little irksome at first, but I soon forgot about it and I REALLY enjoyed the story and would urge you to continue. The interesting thing is going to be finding out if they manipulate some time together (maybe Jack finding some reason to stay with Maryann) or just continue wait for opportunities (seems they are too hot for each other for this). Also, how do THEY cope with the morals of it? Any guilt from either and can you create a scenario where the guilt is released? That would be perfect, let's see...

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Damn, man, you need to cum up with another chapter

I've probably cum to these stories at least a half-dozen times. Literary critics aside (I think I might have made a comment about the quotation marks myself) your writing is right up my alley. I'd LOVE to find myself in just this kind of a situation. Because my mother-in-law is long gone I never will but the thrill and dream lives on.

And it could be about the sister-in-law I don't have. Or the step-daughter I do have. Or the next-door neighbor...

Your writing covers just about everything I dream about doing. Thanks!

grtassgrtassover 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry to you all

Sorry about the lack of quote marks, everyone. I know better, but was just lazy, plain and simple. Trying to come up with another story or two that are also based in some truth. Hope the inspiration comes soon; I enjoy writing these.

Thanks you all for the kind comments!

GloriHoleLover2GloriHoleLover2over 6 years ago
One of the best! 💗

One of the best...hottest...sexiest...stories I've ever read! And I've read A LOT!!! I know I'd like more... 💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love love love this

Soooo damned hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn wow!

Parts One and Two turned my wife and I on so much we got off together several times over two days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DAMN GOOD READ

For those literary nazi aholes, shut the fuck up. First, how much did you pay for either story, NOTHING. Show me who held a gun to your head and said read this or else...........go on, I'm waiting. Well I hear nothing more then crickets so I will venture to guess no one had a response.

Second, how about this for an idea, ALL you fucking Ernest Hemingways, you so damn unhappy with reading a free store that was excellent by the way, put your fucking money where your mouth is, WRITE a damn story as good as these and if you are so talented show us how it is done. Epiphany_Jones, I had an epiphany, noticed you have never submitted a story, maybe show us how Mr. Shakespeare.

Last, grtass thank you for your contribution and 2 VERY good stories. Also thank you to those who gather the courage to attempt writing in the first place, takes guts to even just put it out there, may not always be readable but thank you for giving it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more write more at least one more time before the old kinky lady passes on

you should visit her at her apartment and bring a strapon so she can fuck you since you like up the ass too something kinky she would like to do for you

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartover 3 years ago
Time has passed

Well I can see that a significant amount of time has passed indicating you will not be writing more stories. I truly enjoyed your stories! They are absolutely amazing. There are so few stores that depict a satisfying and fulfilling relationship with the elements that you included. It is a loss that you have chosen not to create more. I hope where ever your are and whatever you are doing now brings you genuine satisfaction. I have to say it again. Amazing! The stories were truly amazing!

grtassgrtassabout 3 years agoAuthor
Stay tuned

Working on chapter 3...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrtass@grtass
48 Followers
Kinky...into it all! I especially love ass and older ladies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES