Mother-in-law's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grtass
grtass
48 Followers

I lead her into her bedroom and turned her toward me. We embraced and I kissed her gently numerous times. She moaned and returned my kisses. I kissed her neck and shoulders as I unbuttoned her shirt and opened the front. I began gently playing with her tits and nipples, now and then sliding my hands down her sides to her ass. As I continued to kiss her, I began massaging her cunt, and she reached down to stroke my throbbing cock. She was looking so good this afternoon I couldn't take my eyes or hands off her. Both of us moaning, I guided her back on to the bed and got up onto the bed on my knees—she kneeled as well. I kept massaging her pussy as it got wetter and wetter as we kissed. I then moved to her side as I kissed her neck, then around to her upper back. I was now behind her, my hands running from her tits to her cunt and back up again as my cock rubbed against her lower back. I continued to kiss her neck and ear as my fingers worked into her cunt, massaging her entire mound as I pulled her into me. She began riding my hand as I squeezed and rubber her clit. My left hand was exploring the side of her waist and ass. After some time I had her lay back on the bed, and I kneeled in front of her. I began kissing her thighs on the top, then the inside of them, running my tongue as I went. She caressed my head as I made my way to her moist pussy. She parted her legs and raised her knees I gently whispered to her...

Lay back and let me love you. I want to make love to you.

What have we been doing, Jack? We've been making love!

No. We've been getting off. Being kinky. Just raw, wild sex. Now I want to love you. I'm going to take the time to love you.

In silence, I continued to kiss and lick her cunt and inner thighs for quite some time. Her fingers were running over my head and through my hair and on my neck as I ate her gently, but with real purpose. She was heaving slowly, pushing her pussy into my mouth, getting wetter and wetter. She was delicious and I was getting pure pleasure out of her reactions and her moaning.

Oooohhhhhh, Jack. Ohhhhhhhhh. Sooooo. Wonderful.

I continued to lick her clit as I inserted a finger into her, then two. I continued to finger her, but slowly guided my tongue up over her soft tummy and all the way up to her mouth, kissing along the way, and finally kissing her again on the lips.

Mmmmmmmmm, Jack. We're sharing my juice, Jack.

Yes, baby. Open your legs for me...

I slid my fingers out of her and offered them to her. As we both licked them, moaning, I began to rub my cock against her wet pussy. I wanted her badly now, hoping I was giving her the love-making she had always dreamed of. I reached down to guide my cock into her as she did the same. Now her hand took over as I gently pressed into her. I was finally going to fuck her cunt.

Ohhh. Ohhh, oohhh, Jack.

I was taking it slow, first putting the head of my cock in and out, adding a bit more length as I became lubricated with her juices. She was so warm and moist and felt wonderful and now and then her hand, still there, was squeezing and caressing my balls. Soon, the widest part of my cock was entering her. The softness of her cunt enveloped me and she hissed and gasped softly...

OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh! OOOOOOOOhhhhh!. Aaaahhhhhhhh......Jaaaaaack! Sooooo goooooood. Oooooooo.......

I continued to drive slowly in and out of her until I was finally fully in her, balls-deep. I kept a slow and deliberate pace as she looked up at me, her eyes seemingly glazed-over--and I think my eyes were no different as I stared back at her. I was making love to my mother in law the way she wanted it, and deserved it—like a lady. And she was making me realize that I was still a man, after all the years of rejection from my wife. Our eyes were locked onto each other in pure bliss and some level of disbelief. I picked up the pace a bit and she raised her legs onto my back. It was pure passion, pure heaven. I drove into her, all the while continuing to kiss her. Our kissing was beyond passionate; we were completely connected. Soon enough she began bucking under me, whispering in long, breathy tones...

Jaaaack, Jaaaack. I'm going to come, Jack.

As she came beneath me, her hips jerking up into me, I began to shoot stream after stream into her...

Meeee, tooooo, babe, meee tooo....Ummmm, Ummmmm....ugh, ugh...uuuuuuuuu!

I couldn't stop staring at her as she came off of her orgasm, smiling and kissing me gently. I returned each kiss, amazed at what a beautiful time this had been between us. I pulled out of her and she lay to her side, I laid behind her, holding her for quite some time, smiling as we chatted...

God, Jack. How wonderful. How beautiful.

It was, Maryann. I haven't experienced that kind of connection for a very, very long time. We sure do a good job on each other, don't we.

Oh, God, yes Jack. Yes. It was beautiful. That's what making love should be. You made love to me, Jack. No one has ever made love to me like that.

Yes, you're right—it was beautiful for me, too. And I'm happy you enjoyed it—I know I did.

Enjoyed it! Jack, I think I'm going to cry! It was beautiful!

I smiled and she began giggling and turned to me...

But Jack, I still like being your dirty girl! Can I still be your dirty girl, too?

That's what you're thinking about, after making such beautiful love? Of course! Later...after dinner you'll be my dirty little girl. We'll have all night to play. My ass-whore will come out after dark!

Good. Now come over here and let me kiss you and that beautiful cock of yours! You've made me so happy today.

The dinner date.

Maryann, I'm going to get in the shower. Feel free to join me if you want.

Yes! Be right there.

I got some nice warm water running and began cleaning up when Maryann opened the door and slipped in, all smiles. We smiled at each other and embraced, the warm water running between us. Our kisses were long and deep again, but now with more of a calm demeanor about them. We were both quite satiated.

I lathered up my hands and ran them over her, gently washing her all over. She was purring with pleasure. I worked my hands all over her; her tits, arms, back, her pussy--the pleasure was really all mine. Around to her back, now standing behind her, down and around her delicious ass and between her legs. It was just so sexy, and so hot. I inserted a finger into her ass as she arched back a bit to accept it, moaning softly. She took the soap and returned the favor, doing the same to me, pleasing me as she washed, pulling my cock over and over again with her soapy hands. She got behind me now and began washing my ass and between my legs, fingering me gently as well, and massaging my balls from behind with the soapy water. It was pure bliss. I had her soap up my cock again and got behind her, pushing it between her legs, sliding it just under her cunt and asshole. I drew it in and out a few of times as we both moaned with pleasure. At this point, it was enough for us both—we knew there was a lot more to come. We kissed and got out of the shower.

Our reservation is for 6:30--I'm going to get dressed to go, babe. Be sure you look sexy—but we can't give ourselves away too much! I know too many people in this restaurant, and I'm just supposed to be taking Mom out for dinner!

OK! See you down here in a few... I'm going to go get dressed.

I put on a pair of white summer pants and a bright teal t shirt with a casual sport jacket. Perfect for this warm evening. And of course, no underwear. Just a few minutes went by and I heard the clicking of her heels coming down the hall. I was just coming out of my room and into the hall and saw her coming. She looked terrific! As I said, even with a few wrinkles and sags here and there, this woman looked excellent, still carrying herself with a posture and energy at least 10 to 15 years younger than her age, and with a really cute figure. She had on a very sexy black dress that was clinging perfectly to her ass, but not too tight. It was low-cut, just showing the inside of her tits, and the hem was well above her knee, but not too short for her age, with white summery heels and a small white bag. She wore a rich red lipstick, some perfectly chosen jewelry, and she smelled great. She looked extremely sexy, and was something to look at, for sure.

Gosh, Maryann, you look awesome tonight! Perfect!

I thought you would like this dress!

She turned to sort of model the outfit, the bottom of her dress spinning and rising up a bit, which reminded me...

Um...one thing, you dirty girl. Your panties! Do you have panties on?

Oh, God, Jack! Yes, I do!

Well, lose them! Go on, take them off!

Oh, Jack, are you sure? Because I'm...

Off. Now.

With that, she reached under her dress, exposing her thighs and slipped a pair of small black panties down her legs and off over her heels, lifting one leg at a time. She threw them at me playfully, smiling...

There. No panties. I still don't know about this...I feel so naughty!

Of course! That's the whole idea. All of this is naughty and just wrong, but you have to admit, it's hot! Just enjoy the feeling!

And what about you!

I reached down and unbuttoned my pants, exposing myself fully to her as she giggled...

OK, then! I guess we're equal!

We both laughed and walked out to the car and got in.

Oh, Jack, this feels so amazing! I feel like I'm naked in public!

That's the fun of it all—you just about are! There's nothing under that dress at all!

We both laughed, and I got in and watched as she got in. As she got in the car putting her left foot in, I could see her dress ride up high exposing most all of her thigh, and as she lifted her right foot into the car, her pussy flashed—her dress was now at the top of her thighs! She looked fabulous sitting there, both thighs fully exposed.

You're beautiful!

Oh, my gosh! I'm all exposed here! Jack, this is crazy! But I kind of like it!

I told you! It's very exciting and hot! There's so much fun to be had going commando!

Yes, I can see the trouble I can get into!

And all the heads you can turn!

We laughed again as she shimmied in her seat to bring her dress down a bit as I put the convertible top down.

Don't cover up! I had a great view of your legs!

Oh, sure, and what about the valet attendants? You have the top down!

What about them? I'm sure they'll be pleased, too!

Oh, stop it, Jack. That's just crazy. Their just college boys and I'm their grandmother's age! Who wants to see my old body?

Not so crazy—you don't realize how good you look, Grandma. I told you, you look awesome to me. Stylish, great figure, showing a little more that you should. How sexy!

I'm going to be careful just the same, mister! But I have to admit, this is exciting! You were right—it's fun!

Told you!

I knew there was no way she could hide everything when she had to get out of the car—this was going to be great.

Maryann, on a more serious note, we shouldn't be too obvious with each other at the restaurant. I know Martino, the owner, for years, and many of his waiters. Carol and I eat here often. So let's just be careful. I'm being a nice son in law, taking Mom out for dinner!

She smirked...

Of course, Jack. Understood—I'll be a lady. Hopefully.

Oh God, Maryann. Don't be a wise-ass. If you're a naughty girl, I'll punish you!

Jack! Now I have that to think about? Being punished?

I just smiled slyly and she shook her head, smiling back. We were having a great time, both of us unable to wipe the smiles off our faces.

It was a short ride and we pulled into the restaurant, as the valet attendants walked over to the car. One young guy came to open her door and another to mine. I couldn't wait to see Maryann try to get out of the car without exposing herself too much. She raised her right leg, turned in her seat and put her foot out the door and on the ground. At that moment, I could see that her dress rode right up, just as it had when she got in. She did this without hesitation, never once trying to adjust her dress as she turned to put her left foot out. I saw the attendants eyes widen in amazement as he stared down into the car. He seemed to stand there in shock for a moment as She stood up and he closed the door. I was quite sure he had gotten an eye full! I came around the car and offered my arm to Maryann, which she took, smiling widely at me as the attendant continued to stare at us both. As we walked to the front door, a gentleman opened it for us and I glanced back to see the two attendants talking closely, one glancing back at us. I was sure about what happened now!

We walked into the restaurant arm in arm and I said to Maryann under my breath...

I think you just gave the parking attendants a little show.

She looked at me smiling...

I know.

At that moment, I think I was in shock, realizing she did all that on purpose—I had created a monster. But at that moment, Martino whisked over to us, arms out to greet me...

Jack! So good to see you! And where is the Mrs. this evening?

Thanks, Martino. It's great to be here, as always. She is on a business trip until the morning.

Jack, aren't you going to introduce me to the lovely lady on your arm?

Of course. Martino, this is Maryann, Carol's mom!

Maryann, a pleasure to meet you! Are you ready for a wonderful meal?

Oh, yes, or course. A pleasure to meet you as well, Martino! Jack told me all about the wonderful food here!

Jack, you're a lucky man to have such a beautiful lady on your arm!

Thank you, Martino. She is lovely, and I'm honored!

Why thank you, Jack! Martino, he's such a good boy taking me out tonight isn't he?

Yes, my dear...and you make a stunning couple!

As we all laughed at his innocent comment (he should only know what a couple we make!), Martino gave me a smile and nod of complete approval—he obviously liked what he saw, and couldn't seem to stop looking her over. He led us over to a nice table—one he knows I like in a corner facing the door with a window next to it. Maryann sat first in the corner, the dress riding up a bit again as the waiter watched very intently, but this time not showing anything more than a lot of her thighs. Still a great little show! I could only wonder if word from the parking attendants made its way to the waiters already--they too could not seem to stop looking her over!

I sat next to her rather than across, which I guess could have looked suspicious, but no one seemed to paying much attention to us except the two older couples at a table for four sitting nearby, the gentlemen eyeing Maryann up and down. She was quite an attractive sight, dressed so tastefully yet looking extremely sexy for her age. We were both beaming, having a really nice time chatting and discussing what we might want for dinner as the menus and the wine list were brought over. I chose a red wine for us and we began to discuss the menu. More times than not, one of us was staring at the other, smiling, just so pleased to be spending time with each other. Our waiter brought the wine and we ordered soon thereafter. Martino came over to chat for a bit as he usually does, and went on to greet other guests. We were nibbling on some bread and olive oil and enjoying our wine...

Oh, Jack, what a mess. Look at this... I have crumbs all over my dress.

I glanced over as she moved the table cloth and brushed her dress off, but at the same time, opened her legs a bit and of course, her dress rode up quite high. Instantly, I found myself looking right at her shaved pussy. No one else could see, thank goodness, due to where she was sitting. She kept her legs apart, smiling wickedly. She put her elbow on the table and her chin in her hand, her legs still open. Her low cut dress was barely covering her tits. She spoke in a whisper...

Do you like your wine, Jack? It's delicious, isn't it?

It certainly is.

I'm a naughty girl, you know. I sat like this for you many years ago, Jack. With the red panties on.

Oh, I know—I remember all too well. And I knew you would like the no-panties idea, too. You love it, right?

Mmmmm. I do. This is so exciting! I've never done anything quite this naughty, and I just love it. Thank you, Jack. You know, you've made me very happy. Touch me, Jack. Right here in the restaurant. Touch me...I want to say we did this in public. I want this whole experience.

Don't thank me. You're are a pleasure, you know. Certainly not the lady I thought I knew way back when. You told me that you weren't bad anymore. But you are. You still love to play—the bad girl is still there in you.

As I spoke I slowly reached over and caressed her thigh with my right hand and slid it down so the side of it was brushing her cunt. I massaged her a while as we talked quietly. Her thigh was so warm and soft, and her pussy was getting moister with each touch.

I'm not that lady. I'm your lady now. I'm naughty. I'm happy. You brought that out of me again, and I'm happy it was you. I'm very happy with you, Jack.

But naughty girls get punished, you know. Flashing strangers is just naughty.

I know. After dinner, take me home and punish me. OK, Baby? But just don't make me beg for what I want. You know I'll do whatever you want.

That wouldn't be punishment, now would it!

She smiled and whispered...

You're a bastard.

There were just too many people moving about, and the two older couples were eyeing us like we were dangerous or something, so I took my hand back as she covered up a bit. As excited as she was doing this in public, she was handling it pretty well. She knew we had too much to lose...each other.

We had a great meal, and exchanged sexy conversation the entire time, slyly flirting, smiling and staring at each other, each anticipating the hot night to come. We chatted and made friendly conversation now and then with the two older couples nearby about the food and the wine and how I was treating my mothing in law to a nice dinner. It was a really nice evening, and we were both filled with desire and excitement. I think our electricity showed. We sipped on our coffee and I requested the check.

In a bold sort of move, she took my hand as we stood up to leave. Then, about half way through the restaurant, put her arm in mine and held me close. She was just so elegant about it that it appeared to just come naturally. As we walked, we ran into the two older ladies that were sitting with their husbands near us, both coming from the ladies room. Both were at least Maryann's age, but didn't look even half as good. One reached her hand out to stop Maryann...

My friend and I were admiring your dress, actually your entire outfit! You look wonderful! And it was great chatting with you both!

Oh, thank you so much! I appreciate that...how nice of you!

With that, both ladies looked at me, arm in arm with Maryann who was still hugging me closely, then back at Maryann. The other lady spoke this time, both her and her friend grinning...

And by the way, nice catch. I hope you're fucking him!

I was shocked, but Maryann, being both elegant and clever in the moment, smiled wide and gave them a wink...

Truthfully, ladies, I don't usually let him out of the bedroom, but we got hungry!

The three of them giggled hysterically like school girls. I just kind of looked down and shook my head in disbelief. We walked on and they went back to their table, watching us leave, still laughing. I knew we were going to cause a stir—we had, and it was a lot of fun.

We said our good-nights to Martino and others I know and went out to get the car. The valet attendants smiled and came over with a decided spring in their step...I think they wanted another show, and I wasn't sure if Maryann was going to oblige. I tipped the attendant and got into the car and turned just in time to see Maryann getting in. One foot, then the other, and the dress lifted up, again, completely exposing her thighs, up to her ass cheeks, to the attendant...and I'm quite sure, from where he was standing, her cunt as well. She had a huge smile on her face as he closed the door staring at her, amazed and staring down into the car. As we got ready to pull away, she looked at him, and sexily pursed her lips at him making a kissing sound, then smiled again. I think the kid almost passed out where he stood. My God, this lady knew how to play it, and was having the time of her life.

grtass
grtass
48 Followers