Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom swung her leg over mine so she was straddling my thigh and when she let her weight go...

"Oh, god, mom," I groaned at feeling of her hot wet...pussy on my thigh. "Y...you're not..."

"Wearing any panties" she sighed in my ear, "Guess your mommy's a bad girl isn't she?"

I wasn't able to answer as she rocked her hips, sliding her wet flesh along my leg. I could feel my thigh getting sticky as she worked her bare pussy against my leg while stroking my cock faster. I was aware of my hips moving into her hand and now caught up in the moment, I grabbed her ponytail and easing her head back sought her lips with mine.

"Hmm" Mom encouraged me as I kissed her hard.

Speaking of hard, my cock felt like it was ready to explode and I moved my hips faster into her touch.

"Yeah, baby?" she moaned, "That feel good? You like me playing with your cock?"

"Oh...Oh, yes." I whimpered as she squeezed it harder.

"Damn, you're so hard." She moaned, "That's why I'm so wet, just thinking about how good this cock is going to feel." She flicked her tongue out across my lips, "And taste."

"Oh, Mom." I moaned as she pumped my cock faster.

"But not tonight, that will be for tomorrow." I moaned in frustration as she removed her hand. "Aww, does my baby need to come?"

"I...I don't...I shouldn't...I...Oh!"

Mom had sat up and grabbing my hands placed them over her breasts. I felt her hard nipples poking into my palms and was amazed at how round and firm her tits were beneath my touch.

"Go ahead, baby, play with them."

Again I was telling myself to stop, but couldn't. I stared at my hands on my mother's tits as if they were strangers. But nonetheless continued to stroke her nipples and fondle her breasts through the robe.

"Hmm, that's nice, just the nipples, tease them." She moaned as I caught her nipples between my fingers and caressed them. "Yes." She moaned, "That feels so good. I bet you want to see them don't you?"

"I...no." I managed to answer and it as a lie. Right now with her on top of me and her hand on me I found myself, for the first time in my life wanting to see my mother's body.

"You don't want to see them?" Mom pushed her lips into a pout, "I thought you'd want to."

"I...I'm not supposed to." I said as much to myself as to her.

"You're not supposed to be hard either, but," She rubbed my cock causing me to moan, "Look how hard you are."

"Mom, please."

"Tell me you'd like to see them" she put her hands over mine, pushing them harder into her tits. "You know you want to. Stop being a good son and..." she winked, "Be a really good son."

"I..." I swallowed hard as I continued to fondle her through the robe, what the hell I was already touching them. "M...Mom, can I see your tits?"

"No." She said, "Not tonight."

"W...why?" I asked, confused.

"Because your Uncle is an expert in lust and a damn movie director. If you see them tonight you won't look so surprised." She pushed my hands against her tits harder, "And wanting them as badly. Sorry, baby, but you have to wait until tomorrow."

"Mom...Please..." I whimpered as she lowered her hand back to my cock, "Please stop. I..."

"You want to cum, baby?" She smiled down at me, "I'll let you cum for me, but just my hand, you have to wait until tomorrow for my lips," she squeezed my cock and I moaned at the feeling of pre cum squirting from the tip, "Both sets."

Her hand moved faster and as wrong as I knew it was I whispered, "Please stop teasing."

"Hmmm, I like that." Mom released my cock and grabbed the sides of my boxers and pulled them down over my cock. "I like this even better."

"Mom, I oh, damn."

Mom had grabbed my now bare cock and her soft hand felt damn good around my hard shaft. She slowly stroked it and I gasped when she rubbed her palm over the sensitive head. She lifted her hand and I saw a trail of pre cum hanging from her palm.

"Look at that." She purred, "That'll look even better from my tongue tomorrow won't it?"

My answer was swallowed up by a groan when she grabbed my cock once more and stroked it faster than before. Her hand was now slick from my sticky fluid and it felt even better than before. Even as my hips rocked into her hands a part of me was still in shock at the sight of my mother's long slender fingers wrapped around my swollen dick.

"Tell you what, baby, big cocks must run in the family. Your Uncle made a living with his and this is nothing to be ashamed of." She gave it a squeeze. "It's been a long time for me, I bet this is going to be a nice tight fit in your mother's pussy."

My cock twitched in her hand at the way she said that. This was wrong, so wrong and I knew it. But her hand felt so good and her hot wet flesh on my thigh was driving me crazy, damn she was wet. Her tits felt amazing under the robe and she was right, I wanted to see them so bad! See them, suck on them..."

"Hmm this cock feels so good." She sighed, "I'm so horny. Baby, I think you should help your mommy cum.

"What?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Well if I'm going to make my son cum shouldn't he return the favor?" She took my right hand in hers and I didn't resist as she guided it down and between her legs.

"Mom, what are you, Jesus!"

I cried out in surprise when she rose up from my thigh and shoved my hand up under her robe. My fingers slipped through her soft wet flesh and the moan she released at my touch caused my cock to jump against her hand.

"Oh." she groaned, moving my hand back and forth so my fingers slid through her wet pussy lips "Oh, honey, that feels good."

There was a part of me that wondered if her reaction was exaggerated for my benefit-and maybe some practice for tomorrow's show-but the rest of me was thrilled at the sound of her pleasure. She let my hand go, but I continued to caress her, marveling at how wet she was. Mom's hand slowed on my cock while her hips rocked, helping my fingers work her pussy.

"Just..." she paused to moan when my fingers grazed her swollen clit, "Just like my tits you can't see her or taste her until tomorrow, but I want you to feel me, feel how wet I am, feel how horny playing with my son makes me!"

Again, was this a rehearsal for tomorrow, was she forcing these words? Regardless, her pussy was wetter than that of any the girls I'd been with and the fact it was my mother's pussy...? Even as mom ground her hips into my hand and stroked my aching cock, one thought raced through my mind; my fucking Uncle was right! I had barely put up a fight and was not far from cumming from my mother's touch!

"My clit." Mom moaned, "Rub my clit, honey, make your mother come." She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "One rule, baby, mommy cums first, at least tonight."

She sat back up and slid her pussy back until the two fingers I had between her lips were on her hard button. She released my cock and was now just lightly running her finger nails along my shaft. I whimpered at the tease and mom said, "Then make me cum, faster I do, faster you do."

She followed up those words by cupping my balls and gently massaging them. No longer even trying to pretend I didn't want to, I rubbed my fingers in hard fast circles on her clit and mom's reaction caused my cock to twitch up and down.

"Oh, fuck." She groaned, "Oh, yes! Oh...Ryan, honey, just like that!" her hips ground faster into my hand and she continued moaning, "Its...oh, its been so long since anyone's made me come! God this is better than a toy!"

Mom's words, and her playing with my balls, sent my fingers moving as fast and hard as I dared. I was so focused on her pussy that I'd lost track of the fact my hand was still on her breast. I resumed fondling it and mom responded to my touch by bouncing up and down on my hand and making high pitched yelping noises. I looked up at her face and saw her eyes were closed, her lips parted and there was a light sheen of sweat on her face and chest. She was yelping louder and faster and her thighs tightened around my legs.

I stared at her, transfixed by the sight of my mother nearing an orgasm, and one from her son, and moved my fingers side to side instead of in circles. Mom gasped and placing her hand inside her robe grabbed her other tit. She was breathing hard and whispered, "My nipple, honey, squeeze it."

I found her swollen nipple through her robe and squeezed it gently. Mom whimpered, "Harder" I hesitated, but when she squeezed my balls more firmly as a sign of what she wanted, I pinched her nipple. The effect was immediate and the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Mom threw her head back and released a long loud squeal that even as hot as I was made me worry about the girls hearing her.

Mom started driving her hips downward into my hand and her hand was bust on her tit as she let loose with a series of high pitched squeals. Her thighs were squeezing mine and her pussy was quivering against my hand as she came hard at her son's touch.

"Oh...Oh fuck!" Mom moaned as her hips slowed and her hand slipped out of her robe. "Honey, that felt so good." She sighed and smiled at me, "Have I told you what a good son you are?"

"I...damn mom." Was all I could come up with.

"Hmm, speaking of damn." She grabbed my cock with her free hand, "This is a damn fine cock."

"You...you don't have to do that." I lied as she pumped my cock with long slow strokes while rubbing my balls.

"Of course I do. A mother has to take care of her son doesn't she?" she sighed as she jerked me off faster, "Especially after he was so good to me."

I watched her stroke my cock and moaned as much from the sight of her hand wrapped around my shaft as to how good it felt. I'd been excited since my sick fantasy that had somehow, in a matter of minutes turned into a reality.

"You're so hard." She purred, "I can feel it throbbing in my hand," her fingers tickled my balls and my hips rocked into her hand. "My baby's coming to cum nice and hard for his mother, isn't he?"

"Oh..I...oh yeah." I groaned.

"Tell me." She slowed her hand down, "Tell me what you want or I'll stop."

"Mom...I...can't." I whimpered.

"Fine, then I stop." She stopped moving her hand and when I thrust my hips she removed it from my cock.

"Please!" I moaned, "Please I...I need to."

"Tell me." She said a serious look on her face, "Tell me what you want, Ryan or I'll leave you like this."

"I...mom will you please make me cum?"

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" She resumed jerking me off, this time much faster than before. "But this cock is, isn't it? Yes it is, nice and long and thick and hard and all for your mother, your sexy slutty mother who's sitting here giving her son a hand job and wishing you were in my mouth."

"Oh, fuck." I moaned, my hips moving uncontrollably and my balls tightening as they prepared to explode.

"Hmm, you like that idea? You like picturing your slutty mother on her knees with your big dick in her mouth? Her son's big dick?" She moaned and ran her tongue across her lips, "Suck it until you beg me to cum, no, not beg, until you tell me to make you cum. How would that be? Telling your slut mother to suck your fucking cock until you cum in my hot mouth? You..."

"Oh, fuck!" I called out as my cock erupted in my mother's hand.

"Oh, yes!" Mom exclaimed as a long thick spurt of cum squirted from the tip of my cock and landed on her arm and thigh. "Look at all of that cum!"

She pumped me hard and fast and I moaned as my cock continued to spurt, spraying cum over the both of us. The last spurts trickled down my shaft and I gasped as she used it as lube and ket stroking me, smearing my cum into my hard shaft. When I thought I had nothing left, she squeezed my cock hard enough to cause me to groan as she managed to milk a couple of more drops from me.

"Wow." She released my cock and looked down at her dripping hand and the strips of white sticky fluid on her arm and the top of her thigh. "That's a lot of cum! Youth and enthusiasm." She winked, "No wonder some of my friends like them young."

"Oh my God." I breathed, my heart pounding as I stared down at my now semi hard, but still oozing cock.

"Like that, baby?" Mom slid down the bed, her wet pussy leaving a trail down my leg, and standing up, looked around before grabbing one of my t-shirts from a chair next to my desk.

She wiped the cum from her hands and coming over to me caused me to gasp when she wrapped the soft shirt around my cock and wiped it off. She rubbed it across my balls and sighed dramatically, "Even in bed I guess I have to clean up after you."

"Mom, I...I can't believe we just..."

"Shhh." She tossed the shirt in the basket in the corner and getting on the bed lay on her side next to me. "Its fine, baby, we...after tomorrow we will never talk about this okay?"

"I...I guess, but we still...what we did..."

"Was with love honey." She kissed my cheek softly, "The act itself was...is wrong, but we did it for all the right reasons, that's what counts and no one will ever know."

"We...we didn't have to tonight, though and..."

"Yes we did, honey." She touched my cheek, "Roll over so I can look at you."

I started to move and realized my cock was still hanging out. For some reason, probably because the heat of the moment was over, I felt embarrassed and blushed as I pulled my underwear up.

"You're so sweet." Mom laughed.

"I don't feel sweet." I looked away from her, "Sweet sons don't let their mother give them a hand job."

"And I suppose most would say good mothers don't give them out." For the first time since she entered the room, she'd lost that confident look and seemed to be trying not to get upset. "But most aren't as desperate as I am. I'm sorry, Ryan." She put her head down, but not before I saw her eyes filling up.

"Hey, mom, don't cry." I rolled onto my side and put my arm around her shoulder, "Please, don't be upset, I mean, look I could have fought a lot more than I did, I...its my fault and.."

"No." she raised her eyes to mine and my heart broke at the sight of the tears on her cheeks "It's me, Ryan. Your Uncle...he...he's right in a way."

I knew what she meant, but didn't want to admit it, and simply said, "I don't think so."

"No, he is. I'm your mother, Ryan, but I'm also an older woman who is attractive and I...I know how to use what I have. I've spent months shaking my ass for tips and playing the guys to get those tips. I...I seduced a young man tonight is what I did."

"I came in here and took advantage of you and the reason you could not tell me know is the very reason you should say no, because I'm your mother. You were raised to obey me, no matter what."

"No, this was different, Mom I should have said no and..."

"Ryan, we had to do this tonight. That's why I came in here. Tomorrow couldn't be the first time you saw me as a woman. It wouldn't work with the pressure of him being there. Tonight was important for both us. For me so I know I can take the lead and...and make sure you can do what you need to and for you to see that...that wrong as it is, we can do this and it feels good. That we can forget to a degree who we are and just...enjoy."

"Mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Ryan, you just had your hand in my pussy I think you can ask pretty much anything at this point."

"Were you..." I paused, then figured, she was right, what would a simple question mean at this point? "Were you really as into it as you were acting or was it, you know, just an act?"

"I..." She lowered her eyes, "The dirty talk was pretty much an act, it's what he wants to hear tomorrow, but...I...I liked you touching me and I liked making you feel good." She gave me a rueful smile, "I don't think you could have been pretending, things don't work if you're not turned on."

I blushed again, "Sorry, mom. I...you're right about him having a point it was...kind of...sexy."

"Good." She said, then added quickly, "Good for tomorrow I mean. If we get through it we're in the clear baby."

"I know. So..." I had to know, "You didn't fake...what happened?"

"You mean did I really come?" To my surprise, it was her turn to blush, "That wasn't an act. I thought I was going to have to, but...it has been a long time Ryan, dad's been gone for a few months and he was very sick for months before that. I...wasn't faking; it was nice to be touched." She ran her hand along my cheek, "Especially by someone who cares about me, even though it's not that way."

"Well..."

"Ryan, let's drop this for now and I'll make a deal. After tomorrow if you want to talk about what we did to just get it out of our minds, fine, but right now that's not what I want. We proved we can let nature take its course," she laughed, "Or the unnatural. So how about we just go to sleep?"

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

"I want to stay here." Moms said, softly, "Is that okay?"

"You...you want to sleep with me?"

"Yes." She nodded, "We were very...dirty just now and I want to, I just want to be close to you after that, it will make me feel better."

"Sure." I kissed her cheek, "Just don't hog the blankets okay?"

"That won't be a problem." She said pushing my shoulder and causing me to roll over on my back, "I plan on being very close to you."

Mom stayed on her side, but slid over against me and put her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder. "This okay?"

"Um...yeah." I answered, putting my arm around her shoulders and holding her close to me, "It feels good."

"It does." She sighed, her breath hot on my chest, "Been awhile since someone's held me. I miss it. Good night, honey."

"Good night mom." I kissed the top of her head and closing my eyes tried to fall asleep.

My mind wouldn't stop racing; replaying the taboo encounter I had just shared with my mother and wondering what tomorrow would bring. Apparently mom had no trouble falling asleep as within minutes she was breathing deeply and her body had relaxed into mine. Her hair was in my face and Inhaled deeply, enjoying the smell of her strawberry shampoo. She felt good against me and I squeezed her tighter.

Mom made a happy little cooing sound that made me smile, and then draped her bare leg over mine. My smile disappeared at the feeling of her warm leg. She had drawn closer to me and I felt the heat between her legs against the side of my thigh. She was still wet and to my chagrin my cock stirred beneath the sheet. I became aware of her breasts pressing against me and wondered what they looked like, on that note, what her pussy looked like.

The thought I would see all that and more tomorrow caused my cock to continue to grow. Despite how wrong tomorrow was going to be I found myself thinking more in terms of what it was going to be like to be even dirtier with my mother than we had been tonight.

"Sick fuck." I whispered into the darkness. "What the hell was wrong with me? Mom was doing what she had to and I was along for the ride. After tomorrow things would go back to normal, no, better than normal, because that money was going to get her out of the club and take a lot of worry from her. After the one time we would do the best we could to forget this sick situation.

Mom's hair was tickling my cheek and turning my head, I rubbed at my face. My hand stopped when I caught a whiff of mom's pussy on my fingers. I held my fingers under my nose and feeling like a pig, but unable to stop myself, "I took a deep breath, inhaling her sweet forbidden scent. My cock jumped and figuring things couldn't get any sicker, I slipped my fingers into my mouth and sucked on them.

I sighed and held them in my mouth, savoring the taste of her pussy and laying there, with my mother's body pressed against mine, I found myself recalling Uncle's story about how badly he wanted his mother. Suddenly I had a hard time thinking he was sick as I had said he was.

1...345678