Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

Chapter Five

I slowed up walking through the short corridor towards the huge oak door at the end it so mom could catch up with me and go first. As she did she took my hand and still walking spoke quietly.

"Ryan, your uncle is a ball buster. You need to know there will not be an easy yes. He loves to play games so let him play them. You or I get pissed it gives him a thrill, so just go easy and ignore anything weird he comes out with. Words are words, not actions, so just be good in there, okay?"

"I guess."

"You know what I mean, he will be flirting from the get go, even in front of you, don't let him get to you."

"Okay, but he tries to touch you..."

"Vicky!" A deep voice boomed down the corridor.

I looked away from mom to see the office door was open and Uncle Malcolm stood in the doorway.

Except for a brief glimpse of him from across the funeral parlor a few months ago, I hadn't seen uncle in a long time and forgot how...flat out good looking the guy was. Uncle was five years older than mom, but could pass for thirty five, if not younger. His short black hair was free of grey and his well tanned face was smooth and devoid of any lines or wrinkles and his blue eyes, the feature mom said was a legendary trademark of his, were not just blue, but electric blue.

Even from a guys point of view I knew those eyes were amazing. They looked as if they were lit from within and I had no doubt women swooned over them. In addition to his attractive features, Uncle was a large man, with broad shoulders that stretched his black polo shirt and a pair of biceps that threatened to stretch out his sleeves.

His forearms rippled as his fingers tapped the doorknob as he waited for is to reach him and from what I could tell by how his shirt was tucked in, his stomach was flat and hard.

What was not visible-and what I had no desire to dwell on-was the feature that had started Uncle on his way to his career-according to what I'd heard, but never wanted to see despite the fact there were still movies featuring uncle floating around, was that he was hung like a bull.

I'd once heard mom tell a friend that Uncle used to just whip it out on occasions when he was drunk and that mom had added, married or not, she had to admit it was a thing of beauty.

It was that remark that disturbed me. Mom was not herself of late and had not been with anyone since dad and the last few months he was alive he was sick. Mom had remarked to someone on the phone a week ago that she hadn't gotten laid in a year. Uncle Malcolm was a good looking guy and had always wanted her. Again, I was glad I came.

"Malcolm." Mom smiled and put her arms out, allowing him to wrap his arms around her and hug her tightly.

Mom all but disappeared in his embrace and now that I was close to him it struck me how tall and flat out...large my uncle was. So much for threatening to beat his ass I thought wryly as he kissed mom on the cheek.

"It's been a long time dear sister in law." He said.

He released her and turning to me whistled, "Damn, boy, look at you! You went and turned into a man on me!"

"Good to see you Uncle," I extended my hand and watched it vanish inside of his huge fist.

"Damn good to see you!" he clapped me on the arm hard enough to almost knock me over. "Been a long time kid, you taking good care of your mom?"

"That's why I'm here." I said wincing at the strength in his hand and trying to squeeze his as hard as I could. "To look after her."

"Ryan." Mom said, "Sorry Malcolm, he's..."

"His father's kid for sure." He laughed, and whacked my other arm, "Nothing wrong with sticking up for your mom, kid. Mother's are the most amazing women in the world. Now, come on in."

He walked away from us towards his massive desk and shooting me a dirty look, mom followed. We sat in the two large leather chairs in front of Uncle's desk and I noticed mom staring in disdain at a long leather couch along one wall. When Uncle sat, she pointed at it, "Is that where you conduct your interviews, Malcolm."

I kicked her foot and when she looked at me, I raised my eyebrows. Mom nodded, "Sorry, couldn't resist."

"I never could, that's why I'm in this field." He laughed. "But the industry is clean Vicky and STD's can destroy a career and others with it. If someone is interested they have to have a blood test and come back with the results before a casting is even a possibility."

As he spoke I looked around the office at the movie posters, some were movies Uncle did when he was younger and my eyes widened at the sight of him shirt less, guy was seriously built. So were the women and barely dressed.

As I followed the posters I noticed as the movies became more recent the credits went from starring Malcolm Stone to produced by. I lingered on one starring Nikki Sinn and wondered if Uncle had done one with her.

"Like a kid in a candy store, huh?" Uncle asked.

"Candy Came even" Mom said, "We met one of your wonderful employees."

"There is nothing wrong with this for a career, Vicky; no one makes these girls perform. Candy is a nice kid, believe it or not she went to USC, but...discovered she could make more money doing this and she likes it. Most of my girls do, I pick women who still like the act as much as the money and try to keep things fun. That's why my movies are such high quality."

"Whatever." Mom muttered.

"Speaking of jobs, I hear you're working at Wal-mart, Ryan."

"Yeah, couple of years now, they work around my schedule so it's a good job."

"Please, what do they pay? Why not work for me?"

"He will not work in this business." Mom said firmly.

"Not like that." Uncle waved his hand, "Although he is a good looking kid." He eyed me more closely, "Nice eyes, good features, good build, you'd do fine, especially in our feature lines."

"Enough." Mom said, her voice rising.

"Sorry, I evaluate everyone I see." He shrugged, "Not into guys, but I have to be aware of what is attractive. Porn is just as much for ladies now. The guys aren't fat slobs like Ron Jeremy anymore, now they look as good as the women. I was one of the first to be picked for more than just..."

He Trailed off as mom stared at him.

"Well anyway, I was talking about being a runner, you know grabbing food, coffee, running errands, delivering scripts, taking the movies for editing things like that. Fifteen an hour and easy work."

"Wow, I only get nine at Wal-Mart."

"Don't even think about it Next thing you know, you'll be on the set and hanging out with porn stars."

"Like that's a bad thing, huh, Ryan?" Uncle laughed.

"Malcolm this is why Joe didn't want you around Ryan that much."

"No, there was another reason." He said, "But okay, just trying to help." He looked at me and smiled, "Man you are like turning back the clock, Ryan, take a look at this."

He reached into his desk and removed a photo and handed it to me. It was of Uncle and dad, at what I figured was Dad's high school graduation. Dad was holding his diploma and uncle had his arm around him, smiling.

"Wow." I said "Just like me."

"Yup, dead ringer at that age. Your dad was a good looking guy, you take right after him No ugly babies in this family."

Mom looked at it with me, "I never saw that one. Joe looks so happy."

I started to hand it back, but he waved his hand, "Keep it, I have another somewhere, and a lot of others, we were close back then. That was before my poor career choice." He rolled his eyes.

"But that was the past, we're here now, so...what can I do for you, Vicky?"

"I could go into a lot of details, but I'm just going to get to the point. The medical insurance collection agency has a lean on the house; I'm behind on the mortgage and..."

"You mean my cautious brother had nothing invested? No life insurance?"

"The insurance was new. When his company changed hands they got rid of the one he hand through them and he had just picked up something for now...it covered the funeral, burial, but not much after."

"I see." Uncle had leaned back in his chair and was now looking just at mom. I noticed his eyes lingering on her chest. "Oh, how rude of me, would you like a drink? I have a bar or if not I have coke and water, I can get coffee?"

"We're fine." She said, "So..."

"Vicky, would you mind fetching me a coke?" Uncle pointed, "The fridge is under that painting over there.

"I'll grab it," I started to get up.

"I asked your mother." He said softly, staring at her with a smirk on his lips. Mom returned the smile, "Of course."

She rose and walked across the room. I noticed she was moving very slowly and swinging her hips. Uncle was staring at her, following each step with a hungry look in his eyes and my stomach tightened.

Mom reached the small fridge, and after a brief pause, squatted down to open it. That move caused the skirt to rise and I could see the back of her thigh right up to the curve of her ass. I knew mom had done that on purpose, just as she taking her time removing a can of soda.

She straightened and turning around, walked back just as slowly. She was staring Uncle in the eye the entire time and he still had that smirk on his face, but so did she. He had started the game and she was playing it. She handed him the can and as he opened it, she sat down.

"So the reason we're here is...you know why I'm here, Malcolm, we need money and you're our last chance."

"What about his pension plan?"

"They're holding it for a year."

"Borrow against it?"

"The lien on the house means there would not be enough left after a sale if his plan did not pay out for whatever reason."

"Ah." He sighed, "Stubborn bastard should have just come to work with me. Would have made more money and been well taken care of."

"Well, he didn't."

"And now you work two jobs because of it and may lose your house." He took a swallow of soda, "And how are the girls? I'd love to see them, not here of course, but maybe I can swing by?"

"We can set something up, sure." Mom nodded, "You can take them somewhere for a day if you want."

"Mom, I..."I began

"Its fine, Ryan, even your uncle isn't that bad."

"Thanks!" he laughed

"How did you know I was working two jobs?" Mom asked.

"Well...you don't think I spend any time at Mario's?" he asked, "My girls do shows and signings there all the time. I...saw you one night. Couldn't believe it was you. I was going to come over and talk to you, but didn't want to embarrass you.

Figured things would have to be pretty tough if you were working there. So was kind of waiting to hear from you." He put the can down, "No place for you to be working Vicky."

"No, its not." I added.

"Although you do have the body for it, you looked as good if not better than any of those girls. Look damn good right now."

"Thank you."

"Funny how life works." He leaned back further. "We always want what we can't have. I've had sex with some of the most desirable women in the world, Nikki Sinn, Tori Star, Nina, Jenna, all of them. But yet..." He looked her up and down, "Yet a woman like you eludes me."

"Because I wasn't paid to fuck you." Mom gave him a nasty look.

"Oh, I was talking about for fun, trust me, porn is not all work and there is some fun to be had afterwards. But...you know..." he stopped and looked my way as if he had forgotten I was there..."Never mind."

"He knows about that, his father made sure he knew."

"Oh." Malcolm shrugged, "Guess I know why I got that remark when you first showed up."

"Back to now." Mom said quickly. "I need money, Malcolm. Enough to get me through the next six months of living plus enough to catch up on the mortgage and pay the first installment of Ryan's next year of school."

"Forget school." I said.

"No, never forget school." Uncle surprised me by saying. "Ryan, I got lucky. I did well because I somehow fell in with a bad crowd and made good out of it. Most aren't so lucky, you need an education."

"So I need your help Malcolm."

"How much are you thinking?"

Mom took a deep breath before saying, "Twenty five and you get it back in six months. The pension is worth fifty."

Malcolm nodded, but didn't say anything. I sat there with my hands clenched, knowing damn well that he had the money, that it was nothing to him and also knowing he was making mom wait on purpose. Mom looked calm, sitting back with her hands in her lap. But below the desk, where uncle couldn't see, her foot was tapping, something she always did when she was nervous.

"The amount isn't an issue for me, Vicky." Uncle finally answered, "But it is for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, you borrow this and get by and Joe's pension comes through. Do you have anything to roll it into?"

"No, and I need all of it anyway." She replied.

"So you get fifty, pay me half, get killed in taxes the next year...you'll be in this same bind within a year."

"I'll worry about that then." Mom stated, "And the lean would be paid by then and I can borrow off the house if need be."

"Not with just your income from the salon."

"I'll..."

"Now on the other hand..." he tapped his long thick fingers on his desk. "If I were to simply give you the money as a gift? You keep all the pension, roll some of it into a short term CD that pays out in two years you should be okay right through Ryan graduating. No?"

"Yes." She nodded, "If you were to give it to me." She paused. "But nothing is free with you is it Malcolm?"

"Not true. Your stubborn husband was offered two opportunities from me at no cost. I wanted nothing but to see my only family taken care of and he did not want to be involved with my company, he was too good for me, always mocked me. Porn is not a noble business, but it pays well and..." he grinned, "Maybe even as significant as being a book keeper which is all he was, but judged me."

"So I pay for the issues you two had?" Mom countered.

"I will only be slapped so many times."

"I never slapped you down, Malcolm. If Joe wanted to work for you in an office capacity I would have never cared."

"You have slapped me however." He grinned.

"When you put your hand on the bride's thigh under the table at the reception you should expect to be slapped" Mom reminded him.

"True, I drank too much back then."

"So, are you going to help us Uncle?" I cut in, "You know your nephew, your nieces..."

"Guilt doesn't work on me, Ryan." Uncle said calmly.

"What does?" I asked, "Other than sex?"

"Sex...is everything, Ryan, in one form or another lust and sex drive and shape more than you think."

"Ignore him." Mom told me without looking my way.

"I expect that answer seeing you were married to a guy with no drive in any way." Malcolm told her. "You were always more then he could handle and I know you held back. You're the kind of woman men wish their wives could be and he took you for granted sexually."

"How the hell do you know what my sex life was like?" Mom snapped, "You think everyone has to act like one of your sluts for it to be good?"

"A slut with love in her heart is the perfect combination." He laughed, "And your response told me I am right."

"The money." I cut in again, "Will you help or should we leave before my mother hits you?"

"I am willing to help you and you don't have to pay me back. But it's going to be earned."

"How?" I spoke before mom could.

"She knows." Uncle said, quietly.

"Ryan, go wait out in the lobby, I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Bullshit!" I shouted, slamming my fist on the desk, "You are not fucking my mother!"

"Ryan!" Mom stared at me angrily.

"Well he's not." I pointed at Uncle, "My mother is not for sale, and my father was right, you're a fucking pig."

"Ryan, shut up." Mom yelled grabbing my arm, "Get out now, what I do is my business."

"Let him go." Uncle said, still surprisingly calm.

"I..."

"Vicky, let him go, he can stay."

Mom released me and Uncle spoke softly.

"Ryan I understand how you feel. Your mom is the world to you, especially now. I take no offense at what you said, in fact I am proud of you. I assure you that I am not looking to have sex with your mother. Having said that however, sex will be involved."

"What...what are you talking about?" I asked.

"I ask that the two of you hear me out. I have a deal for you. One that benefits us both; you financially; while allowing me to fulfill the only fantasy that has so far eluded me."

"Forget it." I waved my hand, "Sex and my mother are off the table, we're..."

"I'll hear you out." Mom shot me a look, "Stay or leave, your choice, but I'm staying."

"He needs to stay." Uncle said.

"Fine." I slumped back into the chair. "This should be interesting."

"That's not the word I would use." Uncle tapped his chin in thought then spoke. "First let me say that as I have gotten older my fantasies change, just like everyone else. Difference is I have lived most normal fantasies people have so look to more taboo things to explore."

He pointed at Mom, "At one point a few years back the idea of in laws appealed to me; mother in law scenarios, sister in law. That family bond without it truly being family. It took hold of me after watching a subpar sister in law video and I ended up bringing in writers to script better ones and launched my close to home line."

"And I take it about the time you offered my father money to bang my mother?"

"How crude." He laughed, "But you can relax that fantasy has runs its course and...like every other time I've tried to hide it behind something else, my true fantasy came back and I still crave to see it come to life, well recreated actually, the true one is impossible."

"I doubt in your line of work anything is impossible." Mom pointed out.

"Not true." He paused, "I tell you this at the risk of serious embarrassment and I will say if I ever hear this mentioned anywhere I know where it came from because only one other person knew and he...was my brother and no longer here to tell."

"Joe told me everything."

"No, he didn't. Trust me."

"Not lightly."

"Vicky, what do you know of my mother?"

"Not much, she died of complications a few months after she had a stroke You guys were in your late teens when she passed right?"

"My mother was a gorgeous woman. The perfect woman." He looked at me, "Ryan do you know why a mother is the ultimate woman?"

"I...because they love us no matter what? They'll do anything for us?"

"Good points and part of the answer. Ryan, a mother is the embodiment of the goddess, they are everything to men. Loving, nurturing mother to their children, loyal daughters, caring sisters, and not just the lifelong companion and best friend to their husbands, but they are also objects of lust."

"Those sweet mom's when their kids are in bed become their husband's whore in the bedroom. There is nothing more sexual than an attractive mother who feeds the needs of men in so many ways."

"Milf fantasies?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, Ryan a milf is a mother I'd like to fuck." He paused. "I wanted my mother."

"You what?" Mom gasped.

"I...once when I was snooping around in my dad's drawer looking for his dirty magazines-and I want to add Joe sent me in there- I found them, but beneath were some pictures of my mother. The first one was her lying naked in the bed. Joe was watching out in the hallway for my parents so I put the pictures in my pocket and grabbed a magazine. Joe and I looked at the magazine, but I never said anything about the pictures."

"When he went to bed, I snuck down to the basement where I could be alone and looked at them." His eyes had a faraway look, as if he were envisioning the pictures as he spoke. "The first few were just nude poses. But the rest? My mother going down on my father, her beneath him while he fucked her, her on top of him. I was eighteen and had seen my share of dirty movies at a friend's house and had even had sex myself at that point."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers
123456...8