Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,238 Followers

"But nothing had ever turned me on the way these did. My mother, the woman who cooked for me, helped me with school, read to me when I was young and always comforted me and told me how much she loved me. Here she was...as a sexual woman and one hell of a sexual woman. The last picture was of her smiling with..." he looked at me,

"Oh, what am I worried about, you probably have porn all over your computer at home. "My father's cum all over her face and the look of pure lust in her eyes, even in the picture, just..."

"You're disgusting." Mom told him.

"I won't deny my tastes are extreme, but fantasy is hardly disgusting. But from that point on...I wanted her. I wanted to have sex with my mother. I thought about her constantly. I couldn't be in the same room with her without getting hard. I had put most of the pictures back except that last one and Joe found it in my desk."

"He asked what the hell I was doing with it and I made the mistake of confiding in him. He said I was sick and...he told my father who told me to get my ass out of the house. I was eighteen with nowhere to go and my mother...had no idea what was going on and fought him over it."

"Joe said you left on your own." Mom said.

"He would and I guess it was for the best, not a great reason to be thrown out I suppose. Well my father finally caved and told my mother what it was over. She came into my room and asked if it were true. I told her yes, I was so ashamed I was crying. She took me into her arms and..." he hesitated. "She told me she loved me and that...that my feelings made her love me more and that if I wanted to she would let me."

"What?" Mom and I both spoke at the same time.

"Yes, my mother said she would let me be with her if it was what I really wanted and it would help me."

"So you did?" I was getting caught up in the story now.

"No." he shook his head. "My father was in the house when we spoke and she said she would tell dad she was taking me for help, but her plan was to wait until we were alone and let me explore my fantasy because...it was hers as well."

"You're full of shit." Mom said, but seemed as if she weren't convinced and was saying it because she wanted it to be the case.

"No, I wish I was, it would have been easier."

"Dad still wanted me out and we compromised. I went to stay with our aunt for a week so I could realize what a sick person I was and stay away from mom for a week. Then he was going to go with us to the shrink. Well Joe called during the week; mom had suffered a massive stroke."

"She recovered...somewhat. She was never the same and I stopped seeing her as anything but my sick mother that I wanted to help take care of. But my father blamed her stroke on me. Me and my disgusting thoughts pushed her over the limit."

"I never told him that mom said she was willing to or the details of that conversation, he would have never wanted to believe it and he hated me as it was. So he told me to leave at that point and although Joe did try to talk my dad into letting me stay I gave up and left, went to live with the forty year old woman I'd been fucking, who happened to be a former porn actress and you know the rest."

"Joe never told me that, all he would say was I had no idea what a perv you really were."

"Yes I guess incest fantasies are seen as disgusting, but...in the porn world they are huge. Thousands of stories and e-books on the subject, tons of semi incestuous porn vids like my Step lust series. People do desire it, they are curious about it. Incest is the last line that people have not crossed, but they are turned on by it. Taboo the movie started it gaining speed years ago and it has not slowed down."

"So..." I put my hands up, "After that big revelation, what the hell does this have to do with us?"

"You only have one mom, Ryan. I had one chance at my fantasy coming to life and missed it by days. Hours if I want to wonder what would have happened if my mother and I had just a little time without my father right on top of me. So my true fantasy will never be a reality. Sometimes I wonder if my mother had been appalled and told me I was sick if it would have stayed with me, but her willingness? It inspired me more."

"Think she wanted you or was willing to let you work it out?" Mom asked.

"I...I think by the conversation she was offering more than help, but if she was only sacrificing herself for me, then...it just proves that a mother will do anything for their family, isn't that right, Vicky?"

"Yes." Mom agreed to my chagrin.

"Back to what you want now." I prodded.

"For years I paid escorts to role play as my mother, but it felt ridiculous. Plus once my career went from screen to marketing and big money I had to be careful. Next I went to porn stars acting out incestuous scenes for the "Loving Mothers" series, but same thing. It was scripted dialogue, they were not related, just not the same."

"So what's left?" Mom asked.

"The real thing is left. Not for me, of course, but to watch a true mother and son have sex in front of me."

"Have I mentioned your sick?" Mom shook her head in disgust, but as she did my stomach tightened at the thought of where this might be going. No, he couldn't want us to...

"If knowing what you want is sick, then yes I guess so."

"So just go find some mother and son and pay them to have sex with you."

"Oh, its that easy?" He laughed. "Should I run an ad on Craig's List?"

"You have money and connections in a sleazy industry." Mom went on, "And I'm sure somewhere there is a mother already banging her son who wouldn't mind making some extra money, maybe you should move to West Virginia, trailer parks and..."

"I have a mother and son right in front of me that is pretty desperate." Uncle said.

Although I had gotten to the point I expected the words, they still caused a twisting in my stomach. I looked at mom who was sitting there speechless, staring at Uncle who was sitting back perfectly calm, as if he had just mentioned what he had for lunch.

"You...you want me to...have...sex...with ...my son." Mom forced each word out, "In...front ...of you?"

"For twenty five thousand dollars." He nodded, "No, in fact, tell you what, thirty five thousand, how's that?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I blurted, "Jesus Christ, your disgusting!"

"Know what I've learned Ryan?" Uncle asked, still calm, as if my words had gone right over his head, "That every son wants his mother. You're conditioned not to so the thoughts and urges are buried, under societies standards, but if something happens, one incident, one thing to make you see your mother in a sexual manner, then you will want her and want her like you've never wanted anyone else."

"So those pictures, did that to you?" Mom asked.

"Yes, and..."

"Joe found the one you had, why didn't he want her?"

"Because..." He frowned, then shrugged, "Who says he didn't?"

"Oh, please." Mom waved her hand, "You want to have a sick fantasy fine, but don't make it sound like everyone is like that. I have no desire to be with my son and he sure as hell doesn't want me."

"You never know, have you ever thought about it Ryan?"

"Can we get out of here?" I began to stand, "And seriously, stay the hell away from my sisters and my mother and me."

"What about you, Vicky?" Uncle looked over to her, "Going to turn down thirty five grand? More than enough to save your house and Ryan's school, get you out of that club?"

"The club seems less sleazy suddenly." Mom said softly.

"Let's go mom." I prompted as I stood in front of the desk.

"Everything you need and for what? An hour, maybe a little more, with your son?"

"Shut up, you filth!" I yelled at him. "Mom, let's get the hell out of here, now."

"You'd really do that? All that money to watch me with your own nephew?"

"Yes."

"Mom, we..."

"I assume you wouldn't be looking for a sweet love making experience."

"Mom!" I snapped grabbing her shoulder, "Why are you still talking?"

"You're right. I want a show. I want hardcore." Uncle leaned forward, his blue eyes brighter than ever. I want to hear you tell your son how bad you want to suck his cock, I want to..."

"Shut the fuck up!" I slammed my fist on the desk again, "I swear I will punch you in your goddamn mouth you don't shut up!"

"Ryan, please calm down." Mom put her hand over mine. "Sit down; no one is making anyone do anything."

"Ryan your mother...look at her." Uncle gestured with his hand, "You don't think she's beautiful?"

"She is, but not in that way." I sighed sitting down.

"You see her like this, from behind, and you don't know it's her, you don't say, 'goddamn, look at that woman?"

I didn't answer as at his words I recalled how mom looked on the street, the way traffic stopped for her and having the thought he had just uttered. My silence gave uncle momentum and he continued.

"You have, I see it in your face and that's okay. But that is what I'm talking about! If you let yourself see her as a woman, not just your mom, but...never forgetting who she really is? There is nothing more desirable!" he turned back to mom, "Look at him, Vicky! He's a good looking man, he's not a child. Hell milf's cougars...call them what you will, but women your age are tripping over themselves to have sex with guys his age..."

"But not their sons." Mom cut in, "Or are you going to tell me I secretly want him?"

"I am going to tell you that no woman could ever love a son the way a mother can and no man will ever treat a woman as well as her son. A lover who sees you as his everything, his mom, his friend, his lover...the ultimate trust. He would do whatever you wanted exactly as you want it."

"Whatever." I muttered.

"Ryan think about it. Think about your mother performing all the dirty things you watch in the porns. Your mother on her knees for you, looking up at you, you over her, slipping inside her..."

"Stop." Mom and I said simultaneously.

"If more mothers and sons let their guards down and thought about it, they would want it." Uncle said, lowering his voice. "Think about what it means to you, Vicky. No worries, no stress, Ryan, the girls will have their mother back, you won't be working so hard, so tired all the time, you can relax and enjoy."

"What a waste of time." I looked at mom, "Can we leave?"

"No one else would know, Vicky." Uncle was speaking softly now as he fixed his gaze on mom. "You won't tell, Ryan won't tell. You can save your house Vicky, and all it would take is breaking some rule some zealot made up years ago," he laughed, "Shit, read Genesis, the world was populated by incest at one point. They do it in Europe to this day like its nothing. Only here do we think..."

"Why do you keep talking to her?" I asked, "I keep telling you no."

"Because it's her decision." Uncle explained, "If she says yes, you have no choice."

"Bullshit, even if she did, I..."

"I think your mother could be very persuasive, Ryan and I think...you wouldn't mind." He pursed his lips in thought, "A little seduction would be even hotter."

"Ugh." I gave up and resting my head on my hand, stared down at the floor.

"Not sure I would ever agree to you running around with a sex tape of me with my son." Mom spoke and my eyes widened, why was she even letting this conversation continue?

"I...I would love to film it, but I know you wouldn't allow it, it just has to be a onetime memory for me. But..." he gave her a small smile, "If I had one, all it would do is ruin me. I'd come across as a disgusting pig who bribed a..."

"Because that's what you are." I said.

"Ryan part of me is hoping you would do this just so I can hear how your tune changes after you've bedded your mother."

"Bedded? That from one of your scripts?" I rolled my eyes. "How about you take pictures of us and rub them together and jerk off while you..."

"Ryan, please." Mom stopped me.

"Okay, I know it's a lot to think about, call me back and..."

"Sixty." Mom said quietly.

"Excuse me?" Uncle asked.

"We'll do it. Sixty thousand."

"We'll what?" I demanded, "Mom! You're out of your..."

"Ryan if you speak again, I will make you wait outside." She stared hard at me, then back at uncle. "We have a deal?"

"Sixty? That's...double what you..."

"You can tape it."

"I..." Uncle's eyes widened.

"But we will sign an agreement that will state if that movie ever becomes public? You will pay us one million dollars for breach of contract."

"I don't know if I would want my attorney drawing that..."

"All you tell him is its private show for you and the woman involved is ensuring that privacy. Draw it up yourself and get it notarized that's fine for me."

"Okay." He nodded, "But still sixty..."

"Is nothing to you."

"But it's still a lot to..."

"I'll make it worth it." Mom leaned forward in her chair, "You want a show, Malcolm? I'll give you one. I'll put on a show with Ryan that you will stroke to until your cock falls off. And don't think I don't know that as much as you want to see me with him, it's still about seeing me. The one pussy you couldn't buy."

"Mom, stop talking like that." I told her.

"You can shut me up tomorrow by putting something in my mouth." Mom said, causing me to blush. "You like that Malcolm? You like that idea, my son's cock in my mouth?"

"I...wow." For the first time since we arrived, Uncle looked rattled.

"Yeah, in my mouth, rub it all over my face, take it nice and deep." She licked her red lips,

"Suck him until he cums all over my face, all over it. Just like that picture you had of your mother. But you'll see it in person, won't you? You'll see it splatter my face and drip down onto my tits. You'll be able to watch it over and over."

"Goddamn, Vicky."

"And after that? I'll lay back and let him lick my pussy, or maybe I'll ride his face, then after I come nice and hard on my son's tongue? Then he'll be ready to fuck me and I will make sure he fucks me in every position. Take his mommy around the world right in front of you. Fuck me as hard as he can, spank my ass..."

"Mom, please stop." I begged.

"Maybe you want him to talk dirty to me? You want that? You want to hear him tell his mommy to suck his cock? Tell me to get on my knees and take it like a slut?"

"Yes." Uncle whispered, his face getting red.

"Bet you do. Bet you want to see me be a whore for my son, a mommy being her son's little cock whore. Making his mommy be a little porn star for him. Know what Malcolm? You're right. Joe was an amazing man, but a dud in the sack. Loved it nice and sweet, but me? I want to fuck. I want to fuck like a wild cat and it's been a long time since I have. Good thing Ryan's young because I'm ready to go for one hell of a ride."

"Oh, yeah." Uncle nodded.

"That what you want, Malcolm? Me acting like whore for my little boy?"

"Y...yes, I want it."

"Then for sixty thousand it's yours. Name the time and place, but it won't be in a studio or your house."

"You..."

"Want a day to think about it?" Mom started to get up, "I'll call..."

"Done." Uncle said quickly. "Done. I'll have a document drawn up and a check for you tomorrow morning."

"Half in cash." Mom said.

I looked at her stunned, not just at that horrific talk of us having sex, as if I really would, but the way she was handling all this.

"Okay." Uncle agreed, "I can get you that tomorrow." He paused, "Can we do it tomorrow?"

"Yes." Mom said, and silenced me with a finger to my lips. "Its Friday, my day off at the salon and if you're handing me sixty thousand the club is on their own. Ryan doesn't have work or classes, right?"

"I...Um...was hoping to work, I..."

"Tomorrow is fine." Mom said, "Any requests?"

"Dress slutty."

"That was a given." Mom leaned over the desk and kissed Uncle on the cheek. "Just think Malcolm, less than a day away from seeing everything I have. Make sure you bring the money and the paper, because you will never get this offer again."

"Yes ma'am." He said, with a grin, then looking at me added, "Ryan, You better get some sleep, because you could be in trouble tomorrow."

"Not really, because we're not, Hey..." my words were muffled, by mom leaning over and with no warning kissing me full on the lips.

I tried to pull away, but she had her hand in my hair. Her lips pressed against mine and I gasped when I felt her tongue flick across them, before releasing me.

"Just a tease for tomorrow." Mom said to Uncle who looked as stunned as I felt.

"Let's go honey."

Mom turned and headed for the door and with a last look at Uncle, I wiped my mother's lipstick off with the back of my hand and followed her.

Chapter Five

"Are you nuts?" I looked over at mom as she stared straight ahead at the highway.

"If saving my family is nuts, then yes." Mom answered.

I frowned and scratched my head trying to figure out what was going on here. Mom couldn't really be willing to go through with this, but she had uncle drawing up a contract and getting money for her.

"You really...you really think we're going to have sex, mom? Do you know what you just agreed to?"

Mom glanced over and the red around her eyes and the dark shadows below them told me that maybe she hadn't. There was no way she could be thinking straight right now, but when she spoke, she didn't seem confused at all.

"Ryan, I know this is...extreme and its wrong and sick and I...I don't think of you that way honey, trust me."

"Then why the hell did you say we would?"

"Sixty thousand reasons." Mom said, "I can get a onetime pay off for less than what we owe and get the lien off the house. When dad's money comes in I can pay off the last two years of your school and have enough equity in the house to be able to be ready for the girls school, when the time comes and..."

"None of that is worth what you want to do." I told her.

Mom surprised me by cutting across two lanes and pulling in the breakdown lane. Throwing the car in drive she said, "When we get home Katie and Sarah will be there. I promised them after you left this morning that the four of us were going to go out to dinner, then the arcade and have a good time. That's what we are going to do. Then I am going to bed to get some rest and so should you. So let's talk now, because I am not doing this once we get home."

"Do what? Talk about committing incest?"

"Ryan..."

"The house doesn't matter, mom. It's a damn house. We can be a happy family living somewhere else. We take us with us. I can take a year from school if I have to, its..."

"That house is your father to me. Don't you understand that?" she asked, her brown eyes tearing up, "I leave that house it's like leaving him."

"You always say I'm what reminds you of dad." I told her, "You say every time you see me you see..."

"And you'll be leaving me soon." She said, the tears beginning to flow.

"I won't leave you, mom. I..."

"Yes you will, Ryan. You will graduate, get a real job and you'll meet a nice girl and move on and I...I want that for you. The house is where I can stay and always remember your father. We need to save it."

"Then we talk to that piece of crap again and say just help us or..."

"He won't give in. I know he won't. You heard his sick story, this is his chance to get something he has wanted his entire life. He knows I'm desperate, he...he led me right into it, Ryan."

"You didn't have to agree! Plus, Christ, mom, all that nasty talk where the hell did that come from?"

"I...I don't know." She wiped at her eyes, "I...look, Ryan I meant what I said, I was a little more than what your father could handle in...that way. So I've spent a lot of time reading and watching...that stuff so I guess it came out pretty easy."

"But about us?"

"It's what he wanted to hear. I gave him what he wanted. I made him give in on the amount I...I'm mad I didn't ask for more, could have gotten it."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,238 Followers
1...345678