Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,305 Followers

"We're not getting any of it." I told her, "Because I have news for you mom. I'm not going through with this."

"We have to."

"No, we..."

"Yes we do." She leaned over in the car and put her arms around me. Pressing her damp cheek to mine she spoke in my ear. "Ryan, I love you with all my heart and I know you love me. Love means sacrifice and I will sacrifice anything for us and the girls. Its...it's a couple of hours, a onetime thing and we'll never talk about it again."

"Mom, I...I can't do this, and I...I don't understand how you think you could."

"I know I can do anything I have to for my family and I know you will to. When the time comes...we...we'll do what we need to and we...we will be doing it for love, Ryan. Not lust, not to give a sick man a thrill, but for love, understand?"

"Mom...we can still have love..."

"Ryan, I need this. I know...maybe I'm not right in my mind. I know that, I'm too tired, too stressed, too heartbroken. But none of that will get better the way life is going. I have to do something. I'm sure this will affect me afterwards, but everything else will be better. I'll be spending more time with the girls in our house, not working that cesspool anymore and watching you graduate. Baby, I...I need this."

"I...mom I love you." I kissed her cheek. "I love all of us, but..."

"Then do this with me, honey."

"I...I can't." I told her, "You're my mother!"

"See me the way he said to, just as a woman."

"You're not and...he wants me to call you mom!" I paused then figuring there was nothing I could do to make the conversation more absurd threw in; "I...I won't be able to, you know..."

"I'll make sure you do." Mom said causing my eyes to open, "I'm a woman, you're a man. I'm not worried about that. Ryan...make me a promise."

"What?"

"Tomorrow you promise me we try."

"But..."

"That's your promise to me, we try. My promise will be once we start if you really feel you can't, say Mom, enough and we stop right there."

"You sure? Uncle will be pissed."

"I'll...make it up to him. If you leave I'll..."

"No!" I pulled away from her. "What kind of crap is that? Either I do you or he does?"

"I...I didn't see it that way, but I need to get some of the money from him."

I stared hard at her and she lowered her eyes. "Fine, you say stop the whole thing is off, but we start and you try."

"Okay." I wasn't thrilled with even starting, but all I would have to do is let things happen long enough to look like I made an effort ad say fuck it. "I'll try."

"A real effort Ryan. If I think you're playing me, I will let Uncle have me."

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, "You don't sound like my mother."

"I'm exactly what your uncle said a mother is, Ryan. Everything she has to be."

Chapter Six

I sat on the edge of my bed, staring out the window, with one thought racing through my mind; tomorrow I was going to have sex with my mother. No, not just have sex with her, but fuck her; really fuck her. Dirty talk, different positions, oral sex...my mother was going to blow me and I was going to go down on her. Full out, hardcore porn style sex and with my own mother.

As if that scenario wasn't disturbing enough, it was going to happen in front of my disgusting uncle. What the hell was mom thinking? I shook my head as if trying to send the thoughts flying out of my head. I needed to try to relax and figure out how the hell I was going to do this. I had never seen my mom as anything, but that, the wonderful woman who lovingly raised me and would do anything-and as I learned today anything meant anything- to take care of me.

But tomorrow morning I was somehow supposed to see her as not just my mother, but a sexual woman. A woman I was supposed to desire, and treat like some slutty coed I'd gotten lucky with at a party. There was no way I could do this; no way would I be able to do those dirty things to my mother. I knew there were a lot of people into taboo fantasies, hell we were going to be performing in front of one of them, but I was never into that stuff and doubted I could be even if we were alone, never mind with someone sitting there and more likely than not whacking off as he watched.

I was doing it again, letting my head spin. I took a deep breath and decided to stop thinking about why the hell we were going to do this and for whom, and tried to focus on tomorrow. Mom had locked us into this and although there was always the hope she was laying in her room right now second guessing it and would change her mind, I needed to try to figure out how I could get through this. I'd given my word I would try and I had to now convince myself to live up to my word.

Lying back on my bed I closed my eyes and envisioned my mother in that skimpy schoolgirl outfit. I forced myself to take the word mother from my mind and pictured her as Vicky, an attractive older woman who was going to take me on a wild ride. I thought of rubbing her feet, as I did so often when she got home from work, except this time my hands wandered from her feet to work their way up her legs.

Mom, no, Vicky, had some damn nice legs, long, well shaped and they looked even better encased in the white stockings. Not just the stockings, but those fuck me heels that went with them. I pictured my hands sliding up her stocking clad legs, past her knees and up to her inner thighs, reaching under her short skirt. The stockings were thigh highs and my hands would lightly caress her soft inner thighs.

M...Vicky would make those soft sounds she always did, when I rubbed her feet, but this time they would not be sounds of relaxed relief, but moans of pleasure and anticipation. She would start breathing heavier and her red lips would be parted, her dark eyes glazing over as her hips moved, urging my hand further.

I would tease her, lingering in one spot and rubbing. I would work my hand all the way up between her legs to her lacy white thong, the one I'd gotten a occasional glimpse of and my hand would be able to go all the way up to her crotch while still feeling her warm smooth skin.

My thoughts trailed off when I became aware of my cock beginning to swell. I fought back my first reaction, which was to be appalled that I was getting hard thinking of my mother and instead, placed my hand over my cock. I stroked it through my boxers and returned to thinking about Vicky.

My hand would graze her thong and she would moan and my cock would jump at how wet she was. Vicky would raise her leg and place it along the top of the couch, showing me that thin strip of damp wet material between her legs and those creamy thighs. She would grab the edge of her skirt and lift her hips, pulling the skirt up to her waist. I would rub her wet pussy through the thong and she'd moan softly her hips moving, grinding her pussy into my hand.

Vicky reached down and slid the thing to the side showing me her...pussy. Mom's pussy. My hand stopped, but I whispered; "Vicky...Vicky's pussy."

There would be a small patch of brown fuzz just over it, but the rest of her pussy would be pink and smooth and wet. Her slender finger would tease through her wet lips before spreading them open and inviting me to play with it. My fingers would replace hers, slipping through the wet folds of her flesh before easing two of them inside her. Vicky would moan loudly and thrust her hips, burying my fingers into her tight wet pussy.

I placed my thumb on her swollen clit and she whimpered in pleasure as I rubbed it in slow circles while working my fingers in and out of her moist flesh. Her pussy contracted around my fingers making me moan at the thought of what that would feel like around my throbbing cock. My cock wasn't just throbbing in my fantasy, but beneath my hand as well.

I was fully hard and moaning softly as my hand teased my swollen head through the underwear. I slipped my hand into my boxers and wrapping it around my cock began jerking it. In my mind Vicky was moaning my name and as I continued to stroke her clit she unbuttoned her white blouse. I watched with my heart pounding and cock aching as she opened it to reveal a lacy black bra.

The bra clasped in the front and unhooking it, Vicky eased it apart until it was barely covering her breasts.

"You want to see my tits, Ryan?"

"Yes, please." I whispered.

"Then tell me what you want"

"I want to see your..."

"No," she shook her head, "Say it the way you know I want you to."

My hand clenched tightly around my cock and I stroked it faster and in my mind said the words the way I knew I would have to tomorrow,

"Mom, I want to see your tits."

"You want to see mommy's tits?" she smiled, "Hmm what a bad boy you are, but I love that my boy wants his mother!"

She opened the bra to expose her tits and my cock jerked in my hand. In my fantasy Mom's tits were perfect. On the smaller side, but round and perky with beautiful pink nipples that were as hard as my cock felt and seemed to be imploring me to come suck on them.

"Like them?" she asked, her fingers teasing those nipples.

"Yes," I whispered this out loud as my cock throbbed in my hand, "I...I love my mother's tits."

The words sounded horrible, yet my cock responded, twitching in my hand and my hips were moving as I jerked off.

"These tits?" she would lift them up to me, "You love these tits? You want to suck on them?"

"Oh, yes." I moaned, my hand moving faster in both reality and in my fantasy as I drove my fingers into Vicky...no, my mother's dripping pussy.

"Then make me cum and I'll let you!" she moaned and moved her hips in time with my fingers. "Make mommy cum nice and hard and you can suck my tits, then..." she licked her lips, her pink tongue tracing her red mouth, "I'll do some sucking of my own." She moaned and pinched her nipples, "Hmm, suck on that hard cock of yours, would you like that, mommy sucking on your cock?"

My hand was moving faster, both in my thought and between my legs, and in my mind, mom, yes there was no doubt she was mom now, tossed her head back and cried out in ecstasy as her son made her cum. She clamped her legs around my hand, pinning it to her convulsing pussy and squealed long and loud. Her fingers were teasing her small hard nipples and her eyes were closed as she moaned and writhed on the couch.

She released a long moan and opening her eyes, sighed, "God I came hard, my son did a good job making his mother cum, now it's my turn," She pointed at me, "Stand up"

I would get off the couch and standing in front of her groaned as she sat up and unzipped my jeans. I cupped her firm tits and she moaned as I played with them while she pulled my pants down. My cock sprang free and licking her lips, mom whispered, "Oh, is this big hard dick all for mommy?" Even in my fantasy all I could manage was to nod and as she took my cock in her hand and lowered her head she asked, "Tell mommy what you want."

"M..mom I want you to...suck my cock!"

My hand was rapidly pumping my cock as my mind's eye watched my mother lower her mouth to my swollen purple head. Her brown eyes were looking up at me and her pink tongue teasing along the tip of my cock making me whimper. With a wink she opened her mouth wide and took me...

"Stop!" I blurted out loud and pulled my hand from my cock as if it had been burned.

I sat up with my heart pounding and stared disgustedly at the large bulge in my boxers.

"What the fuck, Ryan?"

Even though it was what I was trying for I was ashamed that I had been jerking off to my mother. More than ashamed, I was concerned that in mid fantasy it had gone from Vicky to mom and I had gotten more excited. Clear as day I heard Uncle Malcolm's voice in my head, telling me every son wanted his mother and all it took was one time to think of her sexually to wake up that desire.

"Shut up, you sick fuck." I muttered, rubbing my temples and wishing my cock would stop aching and go limp, I'd be damned if I would try jerking off at this point.

Was uncle right? Did every son have a latent desire to be with their mom, but never knew it because it was something we were told was wrong from day one? Do mothers also have that strange feeling to be with their sons? No, he was a pervert who had spent years directing and producing porn. He fueled people's fantasies and had gotten to a point the only thing that could get him off was something no one would do. Well unless they were getting paid sixty grand for it anyway.

I had to tell mom I couldn't do this. I shuddered at the way she had told uncle she could persuade me if she had to. There was no way I would let mom do that to me, especially for that piece of shit. I had to get her to see reason, we could find a nice apartment, I could take time away from school and Billy and Katie would make new friends and learn to like a new school. We could...I looked up at a knock.

"Hey Ryan, can I come in?" Mom asked from the other side of the door.

"Um, hold on." I slid up to the headboard and leaning back against it, pulled the sheet up to my waist to cover my still semi hard cock, "Okay, come on in."

Mom entered the room and in the dim light cast by the small lamp on my nightstand I saw she was wearing a short red silk robe. The robe was as short as any of her work outfits and I wondered if she were getting used to dressing like that. When she closed the door, Mom thumbed the lock on my door and turning, walked slowly over to the bed.

The robe was loosely tied and showing a lot of the smooth white skin of her chest as well as an uncomfortable amount of cleavage. My eyes dropped to her long legs and to my dismay I thought of my fantasy from moments ago and felt my cock twitch. I blinked, trying to clear Uncle's bullshit from my head.

"What's up, mom?"

"You are, I see." She smiled down at me as she sat on the edge of my bed next to me.

Mom drew one of her legs up onto the bed, so it was bent in front of her while her other foot was on the floor. I'd seen her sit like this countless times, but at no other time was she dressed like this and the robe slid up her inner thigh and I swore if I tried I would be able to see straight up between her legs. I lifted my gaze, once again noting the amount of exposed chest before reaching her face.

At least her face looked normal, mom wasn't wearing any make up and her long hair was pulled into a pony tail. "Ryan?"

"It's only ten thirty." I told her, "You should be the one sleeping."

"Seems I have things on my mind." She put her hand on my arm, "You too."

"Yeah, school, work schedule, having sex with my mom, you know, little things."

"Me too." She agreed. "I talked to your uncle an hour ago. He has something for me to sign and said he has the cash and the check. He booked a room at the Biltmore and wants to know if eleven is okay tomorrow."

"I'm busy. In fact I'm busy the next twenty years."

"I said it would be fine."

"I get no say I guess."

"You made me a promise."

"I know. I'm...just not too excited about this."

"I know, honey." Mom touched my cheek then sat back and was quiet for a moment, "You know Ryan, tomorrow...you know what he wants."

"He made it pretty clear."

"Its not going to be easy and not just because its sex, but he is going to want dirty talk and really play up that I'm your mother. He's looking for his fantasy, Ryan, but he is looking to humiliate me during it. Looking for me to be degrading and slutty. He's always wanted me and this is as close as he gets so...be prepared for that."

"Mom, I..."

"Remember." Mom leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "What we do is with and for love. Okay?"

"I guess." She kissed my cheek again, but closer to my lips and much more softly

"Words are words and sex is sex, especially for him. But for us? This is an act of love and sacrifice."

"Right." I whispered as her next kiss brushed my lips.

"I...I want you to relax Ryan. I'm going to kiss you, a real kiss."

"What?" I started to sit up, but she put her hand on my chest, holding me down.

"I don't want tomorrow to be the first time we touch. I want you to be a little less nervous and same for me. Now kiss me."

Mom pressed her lips softly against mine and I sat there frozen.

"Come on, Ryan." She said softly, "Give your mother a kiss."

Mom kissed me again and I forced myself to kiss her back. I was going for a soft peck, but mom leaned into me, pushing me back into the headboard and I had nowhere to go. Her lips caressed mine and she slid them back and forth, placing soft teasing kisses on my mouth. I could smell her perfume and was aware of her breasts pressing against my chest through the thin material of the robe.

Not just her breasts, but her nipples, her hard nipples. To my chagrin my cock was swelling and without realizing I was going to do it, I returned her kiss. Hesitantly at first, but after feeling how soft her lips were and driven by what was now a full erection beneath the sheet, I kissed her harder. Mom moaned softly in her throat and my cock jumped at the sound. Mom's lips parted against mine and this time lingered in one spot.

Figuring, what the hell it was only a kiss, I found myself returning it with more enthusiasm. Mom made a sound in her throat that could only be described as a purr and ran her long nails lightly down my bare chest. Her lips were working more forcefully, at this point just about devouring my mouth and her aggressiveness caused another surge between my legs.

I parted my lips to try to capture hers and mom's tongue immediately plunged into my mouth. I gasped and my first reaction was how wrong this was, but within seconds that was replaced by the fact that my mother's soft wet tongue felt pretty damn good caressing mine. I swirled my tongue against hers and this time it was a soft whimper that escaped her when I teased the roof of her mouth with my tongue.

Mom's hand ran through my hair and curling her fingers into it, held me in place as her tongue continued to probe my mouth. As our kiss picked up intensity, I raised my arms and tentatively placed them around her. Mom sighed into our kiss as I rubbed her back through the silky material.

Mom's lips withdrew from mine and I was shocked to find I was disappointed.

"See, baby? Not so bad is it?" Mom whispered in my ear then kissed my neck.

It was a soft kiss, but the feeling of her lips on my neck sent a shiver through me.

"Hmm, you like that?" Mom nibbled playfully at my earlobe.

Her hot breath in my ear coupled with the sensation of her hard nipples pushing into my chest had my cock throbbing and I was glad for the sheet covering it.

"It...feels nice." I told her.

"Yes, it does." Mom kissed my neck again and this time sucked gently causing me to moan.

As she played her tongue along my neck, Mom pulled her other leg up so she was now kneeling on the bed and leaning over me. Her lips still on my neck, mom grabbed the sheet and tossed it off of me. Her hand grabbed my cock through my boxers and I cried out in surprise.

"Oh, I guess it does feel nice." Mom purred in my ear and squeezed my cock, "Look at you, look how hard you are for me."

"M..mom...I'm sorry." I whispered, "I..."

"Don't be. It's what I want; I want my son to be nice and hard for me, to show me how much he wants me."

"But I..."

"Shhh," she breathed in my ear. "Just relax and let it happen, Ryan. Just let your body respond to me."

Mom trailed her lips lightly down my neck, before switching to the other side. My hand's slipped down to her hips and I had the overwhelming urge to grab the ties of her robe and pull it open. Instead I kept them on her hips as her mouth worked along my neck and she slowly stroked my cock through my underwear. Somewhere in the back of my mind I yelled at myself to move her hand and tell her to leave, but...my cock was aching and her lips felt amazing.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,305 Followers
1...345678