Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"No more dancing so you won't be finding out like you did last week," smiling at him.

He laughed, remembering how good and firm her ass had felt, "You could just show me."

"I could," she laughed seeing his eyes sparkle, "but I won't"

"Tease," as he rubbed her leg more, his hand wandering higher above her knee.

She watched his hand but did nothing, lifting her glass again, though conscious she should probably stop drinking. She looked around the room to see that the groups of guys were still there and that many of the men were still looking occasionally in her direction. She knew his hand on her leg was wrong but it felt good.

He saw that she was not objecting, wondering how far he could push her tonight. He rubbed the inside of her thigh loving the feel of the expensive stockings he had bought for her. He felt that her earlier resistance had eased a lot. He eased his fingers higher feeling her open her legs a little to help him. He could feel his erection growing as he felt the inside of her leg, feeling the rim at the top of her stockings.

She sipped her drink as she felt his hand on the inside of her thigh, wandering higher. She opened her legs to allow him easier access, not believing that she was not stopping him and was actually helping him, enjoying the feeling of his touch on her legs. When she felt his fingers touch bare skin above her stockings , she froze for a moment, closing her legs trapping his hands between her legs. She looked into his face seeing him staring at her.

"Kiss me Lyds."

"Here, in front of all these men?"

He smiled at her, delighted with her response, "Yes, Lyds, in front of all these men that want you tonight."

She looked around at all the men, most of them watching her, some aware that something was happening, still feeling his hand trapped between her legs. The drink she had taken was making her decision making capacity more difficult, she was feeling brave yet nervous, excited yet scared. She turned towards him to see him staring at her, before leaning in and kissing him on the mouth, first with a peck, then with a forceful neediness, at the same time opening her legs again.

He felt her neediness from the hunger of her kiss, returning her kiss with force of his own. He saw her eyes closed as they kissed and over her shoulder saw that they had the attention of every other man in the room. As she opened her legs he pushed his hand higher, exposing the top of her stockings to all the guys. From the way she was opening her legs it was obvious that she wanted him to touch her higher. He felt her panties with his fingers, brushing them over her pussy, feeling her moan while kissing him. She had not noticed that many of the guys had come closer to their table or that they had a view of her thong and his fingers pushing against her pussy. They could see the passion of her kiss and hear her moaning quite clearly.

He pulled back from her kiss. When she opened her eyes she saw the many eyes on her, looking down to see her exposed stockings and thong, his hand clearly between her legs.

"Please James, not like this."

"Lyds, do you want to please me?"

"Yes, of course, you must know that I do."

"You know what will happen if we go upstairs?" saying it loud enough for some of the others to hear.

She looked at the guys, every eye on her. By this stage she wanted so much to please him. She wanted to experience what she knew he could give her.

"I need to go to the ladies restroom."

"Ok go, you know what I want. It's up to you now."

She left the table, passing all the guys on the way to the ladies, feeling every eye staring at her, hearing some comments as she passed, all of them complimentary to her. In the ladies she stared into the mirror, wondering what exactly she was doing. How was she in this position? She remembered the feeling of the orgasm the girl had given her that afternoon and how wonderful it had made her feel and she wanted more of that. She needed more of that. She made her decision.

James had watched her walk past the guys on the way to the ladies. He had felt in the kisses her eagerness, a passion, her neediness. He had not planned to expose her in front of the guys but found it so exciting to test her limits. He had no intention of allowing any of the guys to touch her but he loved their lustful stares and obvious desire for her. He watched all the guys looking in the direction of the restrooms waiting for her to return.

She was gone almost 15 minutes and he was slightly concerned that she had gone. He hoped he had not misjudged the situation, that he had not scared her away. Everyone saw the door of the restroom open. He watched as she came out, looking stunning. Walking up to him she sat on his lap, immediately kissing him passionately. After kissing him she looked into his eyes.

"Can we go now please?"

He stood and took her hand, getting her handbag, and walked through all of the guys out of the lounge. As they passed the guys applauded her, whistling at her. She listened to their comments, all complimenting her body, her legs and especially her breasts, threatening to spill out of her tight bra.

They entered the lift which was covered in mirrors. He told her to stand back while he openly examined her body. Oh how much he was looking forward to showing her how a real man could make her feel.

She looked at herself in the mirrors, still shaking at walking past all of the guys, knowing how much they were admiring her, how much they wanted her. It had scared her to be the only woman there but she also knew that it had excited her to have all the guys want her. She had not known what to do but when she saw James seated there admiring her body all she had wanted to do was to kiss him again. She looked at him seeing that he was very erect under his trousers, making her want him even more, if that was possible at this moment in time.

"Show me your panties."

She put her fingers on the hem of her dress and began to lift it teasingly slowly, much to his amusement. He watched as the top of her stockings came to view, then her bare leg and suspender strap before she raised the dress up to display her skimpy panties to him.

She saw herself in the mirrors through the entire scene, excited though embarrassed at what she was doing.

The lift stopped at the third floor and he walked out. She followed. He walked the entire corridor ahead of her before entering the room in which she had earlier changed after her treatments. He went to the mini bar getting some whiskeys for both of them, handing one to her. She looked at it, never having had whiskey previously, but still put it to her lips, taking some. She watched as he sat on the couch. She went to follow but he stopped her.

"Stand there, I want to see you properly," indicating the space a few feet in front of him, "take off your dress."

She lifted the dress over her head, then feeling very exposed as he looked her body up and down for a few minutes.

"Take off your bra."

She reached behind her back, unclipping her bra, letting it fall to the ground, her hands covering her breasts.

"Hands to your side"

He stared at her wonderful full breasts as she exposed them to him for the first time, her nipples very large and erect. She watched him stare at her.

"Turn around."

She turned her back to him, knowing he was examining her ass.

"Lyds, you have an amazing body," as she felt his hand on her ass. She had not heard him stand up or approach her and she jumped at his touch.

"Stand still," as he parted her legs with his feet before feeling her firm ass.

He put his hands around her from behind, touching her nipples, squeezing them between his fingers, making her moan loudly. He placed his hands under her tits, feeling the weight of them, amazed at how firm they still felt. He stroked them up and down, side to side, brushing her nipples as he did so.

He unclipped the stockings from her suspender belt, before stepping back from her and telling her to take off her stockings with her back to him.

He watched as she bent over to roll each stocking down her legs carefully, so as not to ladder them, much to his amusement. He looked at her firm ass as he pictured taking her in that position. When she had finished he told her to face him and he looked at her now dressed only in her panties, looking vulnerable, scared but also excited and as sexy as hell. He loved the small strip of hair he could see over her pussy.

"Undress me Lyds."

She walked towards him and began unbuttoning his shirt slowly. He bent down and kissed her as she undid each button, pulling his shirt off when all were unbuttoned. Still kissing him she felt his manly chest, loving the firmness of it. She then lowered her hands unbuckling his belt and opening his trousers, lowering the zip, all the time aware of the hardness of the cock underneath.

He kicked off his shoes as the trousers hit the floor and he stepped out of them, also taking his own socks off. She stepped back and looked at him dressed only in his boxer shorts. She put her hands towards him but he stopped her, instead taking her by the hand and leading her into the bedroom.

She had loved all that happened since they had entered the room. His touch on her body had electrified her especially when he pinched her super sensitive nipples. She had so wanted to take off his boxers and she couldn't believe when he stopped her. She had still not seen his cock, only the outline of it, and that looked so big to her. She needed to see it.

As he walked her into the bedroom she was conscious of her willingness to do anything he wanted. She loved that he obviously liked her body and thought it sexy and appealing. She thought he looked so fit, such a firm hard body and she wanted to feel all of it. She could see clearly in his eyes how much he wanted her and that pleased her more than anything, that a young man could still desire her mature body.

She felt him take her in his hands and kiss her. He was a great kisser; their mouths seemed to fit perfectly together. She loved the taste and scent of him as he held her tightly. He stopped kissing her and lay her down on the bed, positioning himself next to her. From under the pillow she saw him get something.

"Do you trust me Lyds?"

"Of course I do."

She watched as he leant over her, pulling her head up slightly and putting a blindfold over her eyes. She could not see a thing and put her hands up to take it off.

"Lyds, leave it, I want you to relax and enjoy what's going to happen."

"But I want to see you."

"You will see me later, for now relax," this time in a very commanding voice.

She lay back, resigned to wearing the blindfold and trusting him. She felt him touch her breasts lightly, then kiss and suck her nipples gently. He kissed every inch of her breasts, but spent a lot of time on her nipples, making her feel wonderful.

As he sucked on her nipples she felt his hand wander down until it was placed palm down over her pussy area. She spread her legs widely to allow him more access, feeling his hand cover her pussy firmly. His fingers traced her pussy lips gently, and she moaned quietly. She felt as he removed her panties, pulling them down her legs before parting her legs widely. Although she could not see she imagined him staring at her newly trimmed pussy, hoping he liked the look of it.

She felt his fingers brushing against her pussy hair, finding her clit and stroking it gently. Then he kissed her clit and she trembled as he began licking and kissing her pussy area, the sensation of his tongue on her clit unbelievably good. He kissed her there, easing his tongue into her pussy, giving her a sensation she had never experienced before.

She felt the feeling build up in her as he worked on her pussy and clit, gently then firmly, slow then fast until he knew that she was close. She felt him build up his pace on her clit, sucking it, flicking it with his tongue quicker and quicker. It wasn't long before she felt an orgasm explode in her, letting out a huge roar, as she tried closing her legs to make him stop. He forced her legs apart as he tasted her orgasm, the sweetness, loving how drenched she was. Eventually he stopped, allowing her to close her legs, seeing her lay on her side, her breathing heavy.

She lay there, feeling so good, knowing she was so wet, very surprised at the intensity of the orgasm. She felt him lay her on her back before getting on top of her, feeling his hard cock against her legs. It felt so good, so hard and big. She then felt the blindfold being untied and she looked into his smiling eyes as he kissed her slowly.

He continued kissing her as he rose higher up her body. She tasted her own pussy from his tongue and mouth, thinking it tasted very sweet. She felt his hardness approaching her pussy and she spread her legs wide to accept him. Then he stopped moving but continued kissing her. She felt his hard cock near her pussy but still not at the entrance despite her moving under him to try and find it.

He was amused by her movements, her absolute need for him. He stopped kissing her and looked down into her eyes, giving her a huge smile.

"You ok Lyds?"

"Oh god, yes."

He laughed, "So you liked that, did you," as he began to move very gently on top of her.

"You know I did," as she continued to try and manoeuvre him into her.

"I'm not sure," still moving gently, ensuring she could feel his hard cock near her.

"Please James."

"Please what."

"Make love to me James."

"What did you say?"

"I told you, please make love to me."

"What do you want?" as he whispered into her ear while beginning to move closer to her pussy lips.

Feeling him very close to entering her, she tried to move but it evaded her again, "Fuck me James, please fuck me.

"Where Lyds," teasing her now.

"James, why are you doing this to me, you know what I want."

"You want me to fuck your married pussy?"

"Yes, please yes."

"Tell me Lyds," as he eased his cock to her entrance.

"Oh James, just do it, fuck my married pussy, fuck me please."

He rammed it into her, almost taking her breath away. She had never felt anything so hard, big or thick before and she spread her legs to try and take it more easily as he began fucking her, gently at first. She was writhing under him, loving the feel of it in her, the fullness of it in her pussy. She had never before felt so fulfilled as she began to move in tandem with him.

He loved the tightness of her pussy. It was obvious to him that she had never taken such a big cock before and he was trying to be gentle after the initial force of the first entry. He felt her relax and move with him so he increased his pace and then his force into her. Her pussy seemed to be grabbing his cock with every thrust and he felt her tense under him, a sure sign that she was close to another climax.

He knew he could not hold out for long so he started fucking her very hard and fast, she trying to keep up with him. At almost exactly the same time they both let out a huge roar as he spilled his load into her pussy while she had another shattering orgasm. Feeling his cum explode in her gave set her off again. Afterwards he lay on top of her, both of them exhausted from their first fuck.

She kissed him on his forehead, "James, that was amazing, I never ever thought sex could be that good, thank you."

He smiled at her, "You're so good Lyds, but believe me it will get better."

"That's not possible."

He laughed as he slipped off her, lying on her side and holding her tits, "Lyds, I will show you just how good it can be if you allow me."

She looked at him, very flushed and totally fulfilled but immediately feeling guilty, "James, it was so good but it's still so wrong."

"Nothing so good could be wrong."

"You know it's wrong," only then noticing that it was after 3.00 am on the bedside clock, "Look at the time, I can't be out this late."

"Do you have to go home?"

"Yes I do, I wish I didn't but I have to be there when the kids wake up."

"So you're just going to use me then leave."

She stared at him, not believing what he had said, "Use you, what do you mean, James, I didn't want this. You wore me down for what you wanted."

He laughed loudly, "Lyds, you can't tell me you didn't want this as much as I did."

"I didn't."

"You believe what you want but you know as well as I do that your married cunt needed that."

"James, don't be so crude, please don't say that."

"Ok if you have to go, go, they will get you a car at reception."

"James, please, you know I have to go home. Don't be cruel to me."

"Ok Lyds, I don't mean to be cruel, I just want you to stay but I do understand, I will call you a car, go get yourself ready."

She got off the bed, walking to the other room to get her clothes. He watched her naked body as she left the room and he made the call. She changed into the clothes she had worn that morning, putting the dress, undies and stockings into her bag. She went back into the bedroom to find him dressed in his boxers. She realised that she had not yet seen his hard cock.

He walked over to her and hugged her. She held him tightly, putting her head up and kissing him.

The phone rang and he answered it, saying she would be down shortly. He turned to see her putting her coat on before kissing him, "Thank you James, it was so good, but it is wrong, it cannot happen again."

"Lyds, go home, I'll see you on Monday."

"Ok Boss, I'll see you then," feeling guilty for leaving him, so wishing she could stay the night.

With that she left the room and was driven home. James went back to the bed, thinking about the scent and taste of her, the feeling of her pussy almost grabbing his cock as he fucked her.

There was no way that it was ending tonight. This was only the start. She had not even touched his cock. That would still be a first for her and he was so looking forward to her sucking him to completion.

Oh Lyds, he thought, you are so wrong if you think this is over...