Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They always say if you want to know what your wife will look like in later life that you should look at her mother. Looking at you Lydia, I have to say I chose well."

They all laughed about it as Imelda punched him playfully. Looking in the mirror over the fireplace Lydia had to admit she was enjoying the compliments. Imelda could not get over how good her mother looked and kept telling her as much.

After a wonderful dinner they went home, all happy and relaxed after their day. It was only when she was home and alone in her bedroom that Lydia's thoughts turned to the following day. She was unsure as to how to react with James. Should she ignore what had happened with her or with Gemma? Should she wait for him to say or do something first? Should she say something to him, just stop this once and for all? Was that what she wanted?

Those thoughts remained in her head until eventually she fell into a fitful sleep, dreaming of massages, dancing and kissing. The following morning she woke, showered and dressed in a blouse and trousers.

Before reaching the office she had decided she was not going to play his games anymore. She was a married woman and she was not going to cheat on her husband. She would tell James as soon as she saw him. She did not see his car, feeling disappointed. She needed to tell him quickly what she had decided and she put her disappointment down to her inability to do that immediately. Gemma was the first person she met.

"Hi Lydia, Friday was great, wasn't it?"

Looking at her she could only picture her naked body, "Yes Gemma, I enjoyed it, I'm sure you did too," saying it in a slightly bitter tone before she realised what she was saying.

Gemma looked strangely at her, "Yes, I did," before walking away.

Lydia cursed herself for the words and the tone in her voice, feeling bad for treating Gemma like that. She knew that it was jealousy that had driven her thoughts and that made her feel worse.

It was noon before James arrived into the office, sweeping past her desk without a word. Shortly afterwards she saw Tony go into James' office, closing the door after him. Her phone rang.

"Lyds, can you get some coffee and lunch for Tony and I."

"Yes Boss, what would you like?"

"You choose," hanging up on her.

She was surprised at his tone but was more worried that something was wrong with the business. She rushed to the nearby shop picking up some club sandwiches and chocolate. Returning to the office she made them a large pot of coffee before bringing it to them in his office. As she entered the office, after knocking, she saw James talking, Tony seated with a worried look on his face. As she poured the coffee she listened to the conversation on the speaker phone.

"Gerry, I thought we had a deal. We shook on it and I sent the contract with what we agreed over to you. What's changed?"

"James, it's not too complex to understand, we got a better office, it's as simple as that."

"Gerry, we had a deal," as he indicated to her that she should leave the office.

Closing the door after her she worried about the conversation she had just heard. She was aware how important this contract was for the future of the company. The company was not in a great financial state with large tax bills soon needing to be paid. She knew of the time and effort that James had put into getting a deal with Gerry's company and she was disappointed for him that it seemed to be going awry. She also knew that today was not the day to have her discussion with him. She did not have lunch in the office that day not wishing to see the other women, in particular Gemma.

Twice during the afternoon she was called on to bring coffee to the office. Each time both of the men were seated around the large meeting table, surrounded by papers, figures written and crossed out on sheets of paper. Both looked worried, perhaps even a bit scared. After she brought coffee to them at 5.30 p.m. James told her she could go home. She offered to stay if needed but he told her to go.

That evening Imelda and Sean were visiting William so she had a short telephone chat with him before retiring to her bed early. She was worried about James and the business and wondered if he would say anything at the management meeting tomorrow.

Given that her period was over she chose to wear blouse and a skirt just above the knee. It was getting into the autumn so she thought about wearing tights but chose not to. Arriving at the office she saw the cars of the entire management team which surprised her as they were all rarely in before her. She wondered how long they had all been in. Quickly going to her desk she saw a written note telling her that the meeting would start at 9, in ten minutes time. She watched as all the managers rushed around between offices.

At 9.00 am they all entered the board room, everyone looking concerned. James did not waste any time.

"Ok Guys, let's get down to business, some of you know what's going on. It looks like we have lost that contract we thought we had confirmed. What some of you may not know is that we needed that contract badly to pay the tax bill due at the end of the month. Tony and I have been looking at the figures and we need to make some big changes."

She looked around the table to see very worried faces. When Jim went to speak James stopped him with a wave of his hand.

"The first thing is that we need to lose some costs. The new guy we took on only last week is already gone but we need to lose more. Tony has the cost savings we need from each of your departments which you need to examine now."

Tony had her hand out the sheets to each of the team. She watched as they examined the sheets, a look of panic appearing on some of their faces. There followed a discussion between them for over two hours as which they argued about the impact of savings in each area, each manager believing that they could not survive the cuts.

While they were talking the sheets were directly in front of her and she could not help noticing the "Secretaries" word. Trying to look without being seen she read that one secretary may have to go. She immediately thought it would be her given that she was the last one in. Within her she felt a feeling of panic and she indicated to James that she needed to leave the room.

She went to the ladies restroom, throwing some water on her face, needing to rest herself against the sink so as to avoid falling down. The panic attack soon subsided and she threw more water on herself before going back to the boardroom where the discussion was still underway, Jim explaining why the HR department could not afford to lose any staff.

James stretched over towards her, touching her bare knee, "You ok Lyds?"

Seeing he was leaving his hand there she moved her leg away, "Yes Boss."

Of course he had deliberately left that page in front of her and had seen her read it. He had not expected that reaction though but it pleased him.

James brought the discussion to a close as they seemed not to be able to agree on any cuts, "Guys, you all seem to think we have a choice here, we don't. Go away and look carefully at your department costs. I am still hoping to convince Gerry to sign with us but I'm not sure I can trust him anymore."

With that comment they all left the room except James, Tony and Lydia. Tony spoke.

"James, do you really think there is a chance we can get him to sign?"

"I don't know to be honest but I'm going to give it everything I have."

Looking at Lydia, "Keep the minutes short, just that we had discussions on cost cutting. There is no need to mention the contract."

She found this strange. She knew that his father received the minutes every week and she wondered if perhaps he was trying to keep the truth of their problems from him. That for some reason worried her even more as she left the two of them in the room. She lunched at her desk, still avoiding the other secretaries, even more now knowing one might be in danger of losing their job.

In mid-afternoon James called her to his office. As she entered she saw him seated behind his desk, head in his hands. He looked up.

"Lyds, I'm sorry you have to hear all that this morning. I really don't know what we're going to do."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Smiling at her, "Thanks but unless you have a spare 250,000 dollars lying around there's not much you can do."

The figure shocked her. How could things have gone that bad? It was no wonder that he and Tony were so worried. She also guessed that he was thinking about his dad's reaction.

"I'm still trying to get Gerry onside, will you get him on the phone for me please."

She left the office calling Gerry's number, speaking to his secretary who said he was out of office and uncontactable all day. She agreed to pass on the message. Going back to his office she told him that Gerry was unavailable.

"He's probably playing hardball with me, at least I hope that's all it is. I'll try again tomorrow. I'm going to head now, I need a drink. You might as well go home too, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok Boss, I'll see you then," as he walked past her and left the office. She was on the verge of asking him if a massage would help but she reconsidered and decided not to. Shortly afterwards she left, deciding to go to the hospital on the way home.

She had forgotten that William had never seen her dressed in her skirts and he looked her up and down as soon as she entered his room. He was very surprised that she was not wearing tights but he thought she looked very good, almost sexy with long legs and a full blouse. He told her she looked very professional.

When he said it she realised what she was wearing, cursing herself for not going home first. She asked him about his exercises that day and he told her they had gone well. He asked her about work and she said everything was fine, not knowing why she was not telling him what was going on, that she was worried she might lose her job. Saying she was tired she kissed him and went home. That night she helped her youngest son with his school work before going to bed early, suffering with a headache.

She still had a headache when she woke the next morning and chose to wear trousers and a black blouse. She was sure that her attire for the day would not be something James would care about at the moment. She smiled as she asked herself the same question each morning, "legs or ass". She was sure he would not be looking at her ass today, almost feeling disappointment at the thought.

There was a lot of doom and gloom around the office as if everyone had got wind of what was going on. The other secretaries seemed to be aware of what was being discussed and she wondered if they knew about the proposal to have one less of them. She once again assumed it would be her. James turned up after 10 am, still in bad form, still looking very worried, going straight to his office and closing the door. He asked her to try and contact Gerry again.

She once again rang his office getting his secretary who told her that Gerry was in a meeting until lunchtime. She promised to call Lydia once he was free. James seemed pleased when she told him this. She had lunch with the other women as she was feeling a bit guilty about ignoring them since the previous week. She did however continue to avoid direct conversation with Gemma, whose picture she could not get out of her mind when she looked at her.

Shortly after 3 pm she received a call from Gerry's secretary to say he was available for a call. She immediately put the call through to James. She waited nervously at her desk to see when the call ended. She could see a light on her phone indicating it was still going on after an hour. After another 30 minutes the call ended and he called her in.

"Thanks for that Lyds, he told me that his secretary had convinced him to call me because of your calls to her."

"I doubt that's the case Boss, how did it go?"

"I'm not sure, at least we're talking. He wants to have dinner on Friday night."

"That sounds positive."

"I suppose it's not negative anyway," feeling his neck as he spoke.

She thought he appeared very stressed out and tired, "Is there anything I can do Boss?"

He looked up at her, giving her a little smile, "You have something in mind Lyds?"

"You look very stressed."

"Oh I am, do you want to help me deal with it?"

"You mean massage Boss?"

"Can you think of anything else Lyds?" then seeing the worried look on her face, "a massage would be most welcome."

As she went towards his desk he stopped her, "Later Lyds, it wouldn't look good if someone walked in, can you stay a little longer today, everyone should be gone by six."

"Yes, of course Boss," as he picked up some papers off his desk, and she took that as her signal to leave. She sat at her desk, looking at the clock, seeing it was just after 5 pm.

Over the next hour she watched as the others left, trying to look busy at her desk. She was regretting making the offer to him, wondering why she had done so, knowing that she still wanted to have her conversation with him. That would be difficult while she was massaging him. The thought of the massage made her tingle however.

Tony was the last to leave at 6.15 pm. He stopped at her desk to talk to her, asking about William, asking if she had told him about what was happening at work. She told him that she had told no one, that it was confidential. He smiled at her as she wished he would just leave. They were interrupted by her phone ringing. As she went to answer it, Tony waved goodbye and left. She answered it hearing James laughing.

"Is he gone?"

"He is now."

"Is that offer still available?"

"If it would help you, it is."

"Please Lyds, can you come in now."

Nervously she walked to his office, closing the door after her, seeing him sitting in his chair behind the desk, the top 4 buttons of his shirt already undone. She walked behind him and pushed the shirt off his shoulders, revealing his manly chest to her.

"Oh, we're in a hurry, are we?" which made her blush.

She put her hands on his shoulders and started to massage them, feeling a lot of tension in his bones. She saw his eyes closed as she continued to massage his neck and shoulder area, feeling him relax under her touch.

"Lyds, you really have a wonderful silky touch, go a bit lower," this time sounding more commanding.

She eased her fingers down from his shoulders massaging the top of his chest as he eased his head backwards against her breasts. When she didn't react he pressed his head harder against her, feeling her cleavage.

She alternated between stroking her fingers between the hairs at the top of his chest and massaging him. Lost in her movements, almost forgetting what she was doing, she lowered her hands and massaged his chest, her fingers moving over his nipples lightly, all the time his head pressed between her breasts. It was only when he moaned that she woke up to what she was doing and she moved her hands back up to his shoulders.

"Lyds, go back to where you were."

Immediately she put her hands back on his chest, massaging hard then gently. She looked down and could plainly see the outline of his erection which shocked her. However her reaction was to massage him harder as she watched his erection grow under his trousers, she could see it twitching and it fascinated her. He could see where her eyes were focussed and he nuzzled his head further back into her cleavage, so much that he could feel the touch of her tits against his cheeks. That gave his cock another twitch which she could not help but notice. She had also felt his cheek on her breast and that made her stand more upright.

"My hands are getting tired Boss."

That was his signal to stop and he indicated that she could stand back. He stood up in front of her, looking down at her to see her cleavage very exposed to him, her black lacy bra clearly on display. When she saw where he was looking and saw the level of her exposure she fixed her blouse. She looked at his manly chest just before her, his nipples slightly erect, he apparently in no hurry to pull his shirt back up.

"Thanks for that Lyds. That was just what I needed, do you want me to massage you?"

She stepped back quickly, "No thanks."

He laughed, "I'm probably not good enough now after Bryan, am i?"

She blushed, "It's not that Boss, I'm ok, thanks," immediately remembering Bryan's touch on her body.

"Ok Lyds, you better get home before I do something we'll both regret."

This was the perfect opportunity for her to start the conversation but she decided not to. All she wanted to do was to get out of the office quickly, "Goodnight Boss," almost running from the office.

All the way home she was cursing herself for putting herself in that situation. How could she ever have the conversation with him if she was going to massage him or let him hold his head against her breasts? She knew it was so wrong but she was finding it hard not to want to touch him. She also found it hard not to picture his cock in his trousers and the impact her massage had on him.

When she arrived home she asked her daughter, Gillian, to go to the hospital as she was feeling too tired to go out again. What she was really feeling was not tiredness. She was experiencing feelings of sexual needing, knowing that if she touched herself at this very moment that she would be very wet. These feelings were not familiar to her for many years now. She could never remember feeling this way before but she knew it had to stop. There was only one problem, how would she stop it?

After another evening of confused thoughts and fitful sleeping she was back at work again the following morning, dressed in trousers and white blouse. The trousers were her way of telling herself she was not available to James, even if he did like her ass in them. It was after noon before he arrived, sill appearing stressed and tired. Her first thought was "so much for my massage yesterday."

He asked her to get some lunch for Tony, Jim and himself as they were meeting in his office. When she brought it to them she could see that they had organisation charts on the table and that they had put some "X's" through some of the names already. She left quickly and went to the canteen to have her own lunch with the now less chatty women, all appearing tense because of the current circumstances of which they were all now aware. She still didn't know if they knew about the secretary position.

At 3.30 pm Tony and Jim left his office and he asked her to bring him some coffee. Just as she went to get the coffee her phone rang again and she heard the voice of Gerry's secretary. She put the call through to James and went to get his coffee. When she went into his office he was hanging up the phone, his head in his hands again.

"Everything ok Boss?"

"No, but I'll sort it, leave the coffee and go."

She could see on her phone that he was on another call and she wondered what Gerry had said to him. She didn't have to wonder for long as he called her into his office again ten minutes later.

"Lyds, I have a problem."

"What is it Boss?"

"Gerry wants to bring his wife to the dinner on Friday night so he wants me to bring somone to keep her company."

She looked at him wondering what he was asking if anything, "What about that new girl you met, Stella?"

"I just called her, she can't do Friday night, I even called my mother but she has a charity function."

She remained silent, not knowing what she should say.

"Could you do it Lyds?"

"What, you mean that I accompany you? Just the two of us? I don't think I could, it doesn't sound right."

"You're right Lyds, you're a married woman, what would his wife think, what was I thinking?"

before going silent again, looking as if he was thinking hard, "Maybe I'll ask Gemma, she's single, that would be ok, wouldn't it?"