All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 05'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Way over the top in terms of undressing for crowd but ....

I really enjoyed the tenderness and passion of long awaited seduction scene. Even if boss is just fronting . Nice to mix in hubby's initial qualms as even he can see svelter and sleeker Lydia is ripe for havoc. Post carnality , it's sweet that she is still repressed . There will be blowback no doubt but this rondez-vous was slowly and carefully crafted and for most part lived up to anticipation . Full marks . *****

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
Encore, Encore!!!

Would've loved the tights even more, but still very hot, as is. However, a sequel can always fix that! Love to see Gerry's wife show up for a threesome. Either way, I see Lydia taking care of the company. Good work, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely done!!!

Another great chapter. I agree that having Lydia take off her dress in front of the other diners seemed a bit odd. She has been slowly starting to agree to James' wishes. I would have thought that the plot would see her accompanying James back to his room where the seduction would have taken place. The cherry on top might have been James' insisting that Lydia call Gerry's room and ask him to join them. I would think that Lydia, now that she has had sex with James, will become more agreeable and accepting as the situation evolves.

Kudos!! A well written addition to this story, and thank you for posting in a more timely manner.

Now, I expect that the usual onslaught of comments from the self appointed morality monitors will begin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very original and well executed

The effect of this story is somewhat like champagne. When you drink it, it seems like well-tasting soda, but after a while you suddenly realize just how intoxicating it is... I guess when Lyds have pondered the evening, she will have to face the fact that not only did she enjoy the sex act itself, she enjoyed to public exposure also – the fact that men are looking at her filled with desire makes her horny and her nipples harden. One day, just chatting with the mailman will make her nipples harden...

One such scene that you at first pass over is the reaction of Lyds children. Just a way to flesh out her character you think... then you start imagining how they will react to her gradually changed appearance, to her shorter skirts and stockings, to the fact that they will notice she is shaved when she comes out of the shower. This is erotic humiliation for the connoisseurs!

In boxing the saying is that the harder they come, the harder they fall. In this story it is different: the more carefully Lyds treads, the harder she will fall. Now she has lied to her husband... how easy it will become a habit... she has experienced sexual satisfaction... how easy it will become a need...the fact that she has begun to think about men’s cocks, how easy it will become a reflex...

Erotic fiction is often very predicable. This is something new, a potential classic. I compare it with Parkers ”Career Opportunities” and Marlissas ”The Mortgage”. It could become more lasting that copper, producing erections harder than copper.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 8 years ago
Well done!

The slow seduction was the way to go. I love incremental actions to explain the un-explainable. Now we will watch the struggle of Lydia to become wholesome after she relented to James. Maybe she will fall further first. Good story. Hopefully in the end everyone gets what they deserve. William needs some justice (the poor fellow). James is screwing a lot of people. The married lady, the young secretary, and his employee's wife. Oh boy! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good, but not great

I've enjoyed this story very much and each chapter was greatly anticipated. That whole scene with all the men looking at her in the club bar and her walking out exposing herself to them was not believable. Drunk or not, Lyds still would not have gone there. Going to James room and begging him to fuck her "married pussy". Yes. That was hot! Keep this going between James and Lyds. There is enough going on between them alone (with hubby in the mental mix). This extra stuff wasn't necessary. It will be hot enough when hubby returns to work. It will be interesting if Lyds "braves up" and says she's walking away. Little does she know, James has videos and photos of her naked and even Lyds dancing with him while his hands are massaging her bare ass on the dance floor. I think James has Lyds by "the pussy".

rnebularrnebularabout 8 years ago
Good but conflicted

I have to say this tale was like a very erotic train wreck. I love the pace, and the final hot sex they had, but now also feel very sorry for the poor Bayard that was sick in the hospital, with no way to fight back. She lied to him, and now cheated on him. My own moral compass is all over the place now, but am waiting to see how this ends for them. Will she stop the affair, or will the hubby be made into some weak cuck. I really hope that he doesn't, as I have never been able to understand how that would ever work out or be a turn on. Still, 4* as a really different tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great sory

It was very erotic scene when Lidia eventually widely opened her beatiful slender legs for James and took his big cock and seed inside her mature vagina while her body was experiencing massive orgasm, the first one in her life, caused by male's manhood. I believe that dispite her age, she is still fertle and can get pregnant from the verile young man like James. The chance of a women of her age (45...52 y.o.) to get pregnant in natural way is no more than 3-4%, but it's not impossible. Besides, her ragular monthlies ended a few days ago so her healthy female egg is ready to be fertilised by male's sperm. To make this story hot it would be much better if Lyds gets pregnant from one of James' black clients, who didn't want to sign contract whithout bedding Lidia. Anyway the content of the story is a prerogative of an author, but in my imagination I see such a continuation of this wonderful story. I look forward to Ch. 06. Many thanks to 'Marriedandneedingmore' for sharing your great story, which is I believe the best in category 'Loving wives'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You have a way of pulling your readers in.

You have a fantastic way of writing and bringing the reader in. However, having said all that. I am hating James and starting to hate Lyds. A woman who was taken care of for over thirty years by her loving husband gets in a car accident and Her love and care and concern for him stops by the flash of a younger mans smile and compliments. It makes her appear to be very very weak as a person. Being very James is a slimy ass to do this to a man who is hospitalized which makes Lyds a slimy bitch to do that to her husband. Whom she supposedly loved and cared for and adored her children. What a slimy bitch and I don't use that word for women unless they deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
one of the best stories at literotica

i like the description of the upcoming and slowly increasing lust Lydia has had under control or even not detected for years. The conflict of her, wanting to be a loving wife to her husband versus the new experiences she wants to make, dressing and feeling sexy, being wanted, having great sex...

I´m so curious on the next stories. It must be continued! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just pile of smoking Garbage !

Also ALL of the favorable comments are written by this pathetic writer. This feeble drivel should come up with permanent 1* !!

Lucky3Lucky3about 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

Loved the slow but sure build up and hope there is a happy ending for all parties.....

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Very well written and plotted. Fetid, repulsive predator operating under avLW cliche

Wife is mind of shitty too

Worst of all are the slimeballs of the commetariat who are cheering her self-ruin.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with the OldBear. This entire series is disgusting. Almost as disgusting as the.people who praise it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
417 Followers
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!