Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose," feeling shattered at the thought of him and Gemma again, "She's probably much younger than Gerry's wife though," then with a brainwave, "What about Emily?"

"Great idea, I'll call her now," indicating she could leave the office.

Five minutes later she saw him leave the office and head in the direction of the other secretaries. As he passed her, she asked, "Emily ok for tomorrow?"

"No, she's not free, I'm going to ask Gemma," as he carried on walking.

"I'll do it Boss."

"You'll do what Lyds?"

"I'll be your dinner date."

"My date?"

"I mean, I'll go with you to the dinner if you want," blushing and unable to look him in the face.

He gave her a big smile, "If you're sure that would be great. I'm sure Gerry's wife will love you. I'll tell her the truth, you're my secretary and that you stood in for Stella, my girlfriend."

"Ok Boss, what's the arrangements?"

"The dinner is in my Club at 8pm. I tell you what, as a reward go there in the afternoon and get your makeup and hair done and have another treatment. You can decide which."

"That's not necessary Boss."

"I know Lyds, but do it for me please."

"Ok, thanks," putting her coat on to leave, "I'll see you tomorrow."

As she walked out the door he called out, "Lyds"

She turned back towards him inquisitively, "Wear the same dress," before he walked away.

She went to her car wondering what she had agreed to. She could not help herself when he had said he was going to Gemma. Barely one week since the events of the group dinner evening and already she was going back to the scene of the crime, as she saw it. Part of her was saying she was stupid another part knowing that she wanted to spend time with him.

She went to see William before going home and after a brief discussion on his day she told him that she was having dinner with Emily the next evening. She was surprised at how easy the lie had come to her and though feeling guilty about it she did not want William to know she was seeing James, albeit at a company function with a potential major customer and his wife. She said that she would see him on Saturday before kissing him on the cheek and going home.

He watched her leave, surprised at how short her visit was. He was also surprised that she was seeing Emily again so soon after last week's event. He was glad that she was making friends and he knew Emily to be a good woman who lived alone. It never crossed his mind that she was lying to him.

After preparing dinner for the kids she left them watching TV and playing games retiring to her bedroom early. She went to her wardrobe and took out her red dress, wondering if she should wear it again. She thought back to James' closing comments which sounded more like a command than a request. She saw how he could be very commanding at times and she found she liked it.

She decided that she would wear the same entire outfit as the previous week. The thought of it excited her. She was glad that she had washed everything so quickly and that her dress was back from the dry cleaners. She thought about what treatments she would get.

She wore a knee length skirt and white blouse to work the following morning. James rang to say that he would not be in the office today and that he would see her for drinks before dinner at 7.30 pm in the club. He thanked her again and told her that the club spa was expecting her at 2.30, that she should go home at lunchtime with a car to pick her up at 1.30. The morning went very slowly for her as she had very little to do. All she wanted to do was to get to the club.

The car was precisely on time with a very attractive driver who opened the door for her, pretending not to look at her legs as she climbed into the car. Not a word was spoken for the entire journey with her thoughts firmly on the evening ahead. She assumed that he would behave in front of the client. She knew how important Gerry and the contract were to the future of the company and to perhaps her own job. She wanted to look good and represent the company well in front of Gerry and his wife and play her part and help James in hopefully finally landing the big contract.

On reaching the club she was greeted by the same manager as the same week who took her through the different treatment options. She chose a facial, hand massage, make-up and hair. He asked if she would like a massage or wax treatment. She was very tempted to get another massage but opted instead for a wax treatment.

Like the previous week she thoroughly enjoyed the pampering of the facial and then the hand massage. She rested for a period at the pool with a glass of champagne before being taken to the waxing rooms where she was greeted by Julia.

"Hi again, good to see you back again Miss."

"Hi Julia, how was your week."

"We have been very busy. Now what can I do for you today."

"I assume there is no point in doing my legs again."

"No, it would be far too soon after last week."

She looked down at the ground, embarrassed at asking, "You mentioned my pubic area last week, what are my options?"

"There are several. One is to wax completely or I could leave as little or as much a strip as you would like."

"What is most popular?"

"Both the Brazilian strip or completely bare."

"I'm not sure I want to be completely bare, maybe I'll try the strip."

"Ok, can you take your robe off and lay on the table please."

Once again she was conscious of standing in only her undies in front of the young girl. She got onto the table and lay down. Julia covered her entire body with a large towel while she prepared the wax. She then rolled the towel up to her waist.

"Ok I'm going to take off your panties now."

She was embarrassed feeling the girl put her fingers into rim of her panties and roll them down her legs. She watched as the girl folded and put them on top of her robe on the seat next to the bed. She was very conscious now of the girl parting her legs and obviously having a close examination of her very hairy pussy.

"Ok, I'm going to have to give you a good trimming before I can wax you."

She felt the girl pulling lightly at her pussy hair as she cut it. She had not felt so exposed to another person since giving birth to her kids. The girl took her time carefully trimming the hair. She then stood up and asked Lydia if she wanted to see the trimmed result.

Lydia surprised herself by saying yes, sitting up to see that the girl had done a very neat job. Looking at it she wondered if perhaps the trim was enough, she could now see her pussy lips for the first time in many years.

"Shall I proceed with the wax?"

"I'm not sure to be honest, I like the way it looks now."

"Well, it's your decision. I think it looks good as well."

She blushed at the girl thinking her pussy looked good, "If you don't mind I think I'll leave it like this."

"That's ok, just lay back for a few minutes and I'll trim a little more and shave the sides a bit, is that ok?"

"Please."

After a little more trimming work the girl washed her. The girl used a cloth, wiping her pussy area before soaping her all over and shaving her hair at the sides. She then washed her again and dried her with a soft cloth. She felt the girl's fingers gently touch her pussy lips as she dried her and she unconsciously let out a little moan. The girl stopped.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

Lydia was embarrassed by her moan but it had felt so good to feel the girl's gentle touch, "I'm the one that's sorry, I shouldn't have liked it," not believing the words coming out of her mouth.

"You liked it?" as she saw the girl smiling at her.

"Sorry, yes."

"There is no need to be sorry, you have a lovely looking pussy, shall I finish?"

Thought surprised at what the girl had said, she still replied, "Please," assuming she meant to dry her.

However she next felt the girl's fingers on her clit, gently strumming it, "what are you doing?" though at the same time spreading her legs wider.

"Relax Miss," as she inserted a finger into her pussy at the same time as playing with her clit.

"Please stop," though she was making no movements to make her stop. She felt a second finger in her and felt herself burning inside as the girl started to finger fuck her slowly. Within a minute she felt an orgasm building in her and she could not avoid moaning loudly as the girl brought her to a brilliant climax.

The girl then stood, "Ok Miss, I think we're finished now, I will leave you to get yourself ready", and with that she was gone.

Lydia lay on the bed not believing what had happened, how brilliant it felt, how great the orgasm was. The young girl in a matter of minutes had shown her how good she could feel, had shown her it wasn't fiction that women could feel that good. She put her hand between her legs feeling how drenched she was. She lay there for over fifteen minutes, her legs apart and still exposed, relishing the feeling in her.

A knock on the door brought her back to reality and she quickly covered herself with the towel. A different girl told her that her hair and make-up session was in twenty minutes.

She left the wax room and headed to the hair and make-up salon. She first showered, loving the look of her newly shaved and trimmed pussy, loving the neatness of the small amount of hair remaining. She then had her make-up and hair done by the same girls as the week before and once again she was stunned at the results, thinking she looked sexy and beautiful.

When she was finished one of the girls informed her that her clothes had been taken to one of the bedrooms where she could get ready. She was escorted there. While not as large as Emily's suite the week before the room was still large in her eyes with a very large bed and a separate living area.

She noted on the clock that it was 6.30. Time to get ready she thought to herself. She took her time getting dressed enjoying the look and feel of her outfit. Looking in the mirror again at the final result she thought she looked very good. The first time she had seen herself in this outfit she had considered it somewhat slutty, now she saw it as sexy. She was also still feeling exalted from her earlier experience with the young girl.

At 7.30 pm exactly she walked to the reception area where James had said he would meet her. As she walked towards him she saw that he was staring at her, his admiration obvious in his eyes. He kissed her on the cheek and as he went for the other cheek she kissed him, catching him on the lips. She was embarrassed, he smiled at her.

He saw that she was wearing the bra and stockings that he had bought for her and hoped that she was also wearing the matching thong.

"Lyds, once again you look amazing."

"James, we can't have a repeat of last week, please tell me you're going to behave."

He laughed, taking her arm, "Believe me that will be hard with you looking so hot, trust me."

She looked at him, concerned yet delighted to be on his arm as they walked towards the dining room. The maître d escorted them to a circular table in the corner of the room, semi secluded from the rest of the diners. A few minutes later James stood as he saw Gerry walking towards them. Shaking his hand and welcoming him he introduced Lydia to him. As Gerry took her hand, kissing it, James asked where his wife was.

Gerry looked at him strangely, "Did u not get my message?"

"What message?"

He looked at her, "I left a message on your phone today. My wife has been taken ill and couldn't come tonight."

She looked in alarm at her boss, who answered for her.

"Lyds has been here all afternoon, getting herself all beautiful for tonight."

"And I like the result. I'm sorry I should have called James on his cellphone."

She was now all of a sudden nervous being alone with the two men. She had felt comfort in knowing that Gerry's wife would be there but now she felt out of place. James looked at her, almost reading her thoughts.

"Lyds, let's just have a nice dinner, no point in wasting your efforts to look so good."

The two men were looking at her, both obviously admiring her, "I guess you're right," as the two men sat on either side of her. James ordered the wine and recommended some food choices for them. She chose fish, the men steaks. They left the choice of starter to James. Gerry turned towards her.

"So did you have some nice treatments today?"

"Yes thanks, I had a nice day."

"What did you have done? My wife would kill me if I hadn't asked you."

"I had a facial, hand massage, make-up and hair, all very nice."

"Nothing else?"

Too embarrassed to tell them about the waxing she said that was all she had done. James knew differently having paid Julia extra money to test how far she could go with Lydia. Julia had since reported back to him as to what had happened. He smiled at her in a reassuring way.

The guys spoke about sports, families, and other businesses, not discussing the potential contract until after the main course was served. She was included only a little in the conversations choosing herself to remain silent most of the time. She felt awkward seated between them conscious that in speaking to each other they were looking over her all the time. She caught Gerry many times staring at her breasts or legs.

After the main course she excused herself to go to the ladies and had to pass past Gerry. He stood to let her pass but managed at the same time to brush his hand against her ass, feeling that she had no undies on or at most only a thong.

In the ladies she looked in the mirror once again thinking she looked slutty rather than sexy. She was nervous at what lay ahead for the rest of the evening and she contemplated leaving and going home. Surely the two men would rather be alone now that Gerry's wife was not there. She took her phone from her bag and sent a message to James, asking him if it was okay is she left. After a few minutes without a reply she returned to the table, again passing past Gerry. The guys were laughing as she walked towards them.

The dessert was served along with more wine. They started discussing the contract and it became obvious to her that James was finding it difficult to persuade Gerry to agree to the terms. Gerry excused himself to take a call. James turned to her.

"Lyds, it is not okay that you go home. You will stay and play your part."

"My part?"

"Yes, I need you to help me persuade Gerry."

"How can I do that?"

"Just by staying, if you go he will not be happy. Anyway as long as you are here the chat will be civilised."

"Ok, I'll stay," just as she saw Gerry return.

The discussion continued, at time becoming heated with accusations and counter accusations being made. Eventually they agreed to go for a trial period over which Gerry would test James' operation.

They retired to the lounge area to celebrate with some more drinks. Once again she was seated between the two men though not as near to them as at the dining table. By this stage she was feeling a bit tipsy and she wasn't sure she wanted much more to drink, just as she watched James refill her wine glass.

There were not that many people in the lounge, she counted three couples, three groups of guys and themselves. The other couples were much older, she thought all in their 70's. She assumed they were long term club members as James had said hello to them earlier. Within 30 minutes the couples left and it wasn't long before it dawned on her that she was the only woman left with 12 guys in the room.

Just at that time she realised she needed to go to the ladies. As she walked through the lounge she felt every eye on her, making her nervous but also slightly thrilled. On her return she looked more closely at each of the groups seeing one group in their 20's, one in their 40's and the other in their 60's. It was obvious that every man in the room was watching her every move openly. When she sat down next to James he whispered to her.

"You look so hot Lyds, did you see every man here looking at you."

"Please stop James, I can't do this again."

He patted her on her stockinged leg, leaving his hand there for a few moments. She looked over at Gerry to see if he had noticed this but he was looking in the other direction.

She heard some music start up and noticed that the younger group had put money in a jukebox in the corner. She watched the group laughing and drinking loudly, most of the time looking over in her direction. Putting more money in the machine they kept the music going. Gerry and James were deep in conversation on business trends as she watched the different groups. She looked up when she heard a voice.

"Sir, is it ok if I ask your wife to dance?"

The two men looked at the young man, hardy more than 25. Laughing at him James told him to ask the lady himself, as she looked at him horrified.

"Miss, may I have this dance please?"

She looked over at James who seemed to be ignoring what was going on. In annoyance at him she stood and pushed past him to take the young man's hand guide her to the centre of the small dance floor in the middle of the room. The number being played was a loud rock song and the man wasted no time in catching her hands and swinging her around. She noticed that all the men, including James and Gerry, had turned to watch them dance.

She was conscious that he was trying to swing her fast enough to have her dress lift up but she was determined not to expose the top of her stockings or more to the watching men. Thankfully the song finished quickly and she resumed her seat, James giving her a big smile.

Gerry asked for the next dance and she felt she had no option but to accept. As they entered the dance floor a slower number started up and he took her in his arms. He held her tightly liking the feel of her body against him. She could feel from his movements that he was fairly drunk at this stage.

"So Lyds, are you enjoying the evening?"

"Yes, I am Gerry, it's a pity your wife couldn't make it."

"Yes it is, but if she was she wouldn't like me dancing with a hot woman like you," squeezing her tighter.

She laughed, "Will you stop with your nonsense Gerry."

"Oh Lyds, you don't even realise how hot you look. I can tell you for a fact every man here wants you tonight, and I mean every man," looking her in the eyes but slurring his words.

She looked away not believing what she was hearing. Was he telling her he wanted her? She looked over to see James watching them intently, winking at her when they made eye contact. Surely, she thought, James didn't want her with Gerry.

The dance finished and she couldn't wait to get back to her seat. To her relief she saw the club manager approach the young men telling them it was too late for any more music, much to the disappointment of all the men in the room. She did not know that James had paid the barman to stop the music. He wanted her to himself for the rest of the evening.

She looked at her watch seeing it was 12.20am. James looked over at Gerry seeing that the amount of drink taken had caught up on him. He persuaded him to stay in the club for the evening and had one of the staff escort him to his room after he had hugged Lydia and kissed her on the cheek. She was relieved to see him go.

James looked at her. The drink was also having an impact on her though not as badly as Gerry. He put his hand on her knee, squeezing it lightly. She looked down but said or did nothing, just lifting her glass for another sip as he leant over and asked her.

"Can I assume you are wearing the thong as well tonight?"

"And why would you assume that?" she replied teasingly, feeling a little tipsy.

"Well sexy Lyds, you are wearing the same dress, stockings and bra, I suppose I just assumed."

"Well, I guess you won't find out now."