Mandy's Sexcapade: The Slutty Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I should invite some strangers up to the hotel room to gangbang my girl. I would record them on my phone, direct them, and perhaps even join in, as we had our way with her.

Or, I could hogtie her and dump her in the elevator (naked, of course) to be discovered by some very lucky people. Perhaps they would be Good Samaritans and save her... or be despicable scum like me, and whisk her away to their own room to be further used and abused.

So many more horrible things I wanted to do this this beautiful girl...

The last thing I noticed before passing out was her oddly colored golden blonde hair.

***************************************

Amanda was lying next to me when I woke up.

Judging by the brightness outside, it was late morning. My head felt like someone was using it as a drum, the room seemed like it was spinning a mile a minute, and my throat was parched like a desert; all in all, it was the worst hangover I'd ever experienced. But falling asleep with one beautiful woman and waking up with another was well worth the suffering.

Even if that wasn't truly the case.

Rolling over to face me as we held each other, my wife greeted me with false serenity, "Good morning, Sunshine." Her expression was amused and her eyes twinkled with humor, as if she were laughing at an inside joke. Her freckles seemed more poignant than usual.

I groaned. "Please don't be so loud, Mandy. I have a pounding headache."

"I don't recall you ever saying 'Please' last night," she responded sarcastically. "How much did you have to drink, anyway?"

Another groan. "Too much."

She barked sharply, and though it drove nails through my skull, her laughter was always music to my ears. "I could tell. You were very inspired last night."

"Did I hurt you? Were you ok with everything? I know I was pretty juiced up, and I didn't mean to---"

Amanda snorted. "I would've used the safe word if I wasn't comfortable, silly. You know that."

The curtains of the hotel room were drawn, but the sunlight that trickled through the windows still hurt my eyes. However, that didn't stop me from staring at my wife's flawless body as she rolled out of bed, still chuckling at my unnecessary questions. I saw her nudity every day, yet it still induced the same awe and physical reactions from me every time.

She looked forlornly at the remnants of her silvery dress that lay scattered on the carpet. "It was so beautiful," she sighed. "You surprised the hell out of me when you pulled out that knife! Please tell me you brought me something to wear home? You even messed up my panties!"

"I brought you another outfit. It's in my duffel bag."

Amanda unzipped the bag and reached in. Her eyes widened as she pulled out an identical dress, brand new with tags.

"That dress is so sexy on you that I had to buy two of them." I added mischievously, "You'll still have to wear it home without underwear, though."

We both chuckled; it wouldn't be the first time that she wore a skimpy dress without panties [refers to "Mandy's Sexcapade: Pantyless & Proud"].

"Did the pics turn out good?"

"Hell yea, Mandy. They turned out awesome! Even better than the ones you and Jimmy took together [refers to "Sharing My Wife Amanda, Chapter 10"]. I'll post them online after we get home."

Amanda nodded. Then she turned and examined herself thoughtfully in the dresser mirror. As her physically perfect image reflected back, she weaved her fingers through the silky strands of her blonde hair that was naturally black. "You know, I kind of like this color. I think it goes better with my complexion. And men definitely seem to prefer blondes over brunettes."

Now it was my turn to make a rude, derisive sound. It didn't matter what color my wife dyed her hair, men would always be floored by her otherworldly beauty. I suddenly remembered how she danced dirtily with those men in the nightclub, and the intimate moment she obviously shared with the older gentleman right here in this very bed.

All for my wicked benefit.

"Whatever, Mandy." I dismissed her observation with a wave. "I'm sure that old man still would've have sex with you whether you're a blonde or brunette." But I thought about her comment some more, and pursed my lips. "I do have to admit that I enjoyed you as a blonde, though. I mean... shit, it really felt like I was fucking someone else last night!

Amanda smiled gently and closed her eyes. A wistful expression appeared on her face as she wrapped her arms around herself, as if recalling someone's touch. "He was very fun in bed... and almost as rough with me as you were." Still reliving the fond memory, her hands continued to move all over her body.

My erection quivered as I watched Amanda touch herself. "I hope you got his name."

"Oh, I did, babe. And his number, too. He wants to meet for dinner next weekend."

I couldn't tell if my wife was merely teasing me, but regardless, I growled lustfully. She knew exactly how to push my buttons.

"You looked so incredible in the club last night. No one could tear their eyes from you. And the way you danced and flirted with all those guys... fuck, Mandy, you had me so hard. I wanted to do you right there in front of everyone!"

Amanda snickered and blushed. I was so hungover that I could barely function, but her freckles, which had always been a fetish of mine, emboldened my infinite horniness for her as they flared brightly and made my heart beat faster.

"Who should I be next time we role play?" she asked me suddenly.

I was about to pull her back to bed, but I, seeing the obvious potential, paused to consider the question. "Do you still have the schoolgirl outfit from last Halloween? You know, the one with the short plaid skirt and the see-through blouse?" She had also worn thigh-length stiletto boots and nerdy black-rimmed glasses with the getup, and tied her hair in pigtails. It was the most arousing Halloween costume EVER.

"Yup, I still have it. Although..." Amanda's eyes narrowed as she regarded me slyly.

"What?"

"I think I'll dress up as a sexy policewoman instead."

"Oh, I like the sound of that."

"You strapped me to the bed last night, so it's only fair that I get to handcuff you."

"Jeezus, Mandy. I definitely like the sound of that."

The multi-tailed whip had been laying forgotten on the carpet from last night, and she eyed the large knob at the end of the handle. No doubt she recalled how I put it to good use on her butthole. "Who knows, if you're a good boy, maybe I'll even shove my nightstick up your ass." She smirked at me. "Payback can be a bitch, ya know?"

That was the final straw. "You need to get back in bed with me right NOW."

Amanda threw her head back and laughed, and was quickly back under the covers with me. As we made passionate love into the early afternoon, I knew one thing for certain: it didn't matter what color she dyed her hair or whom she pretended to be.

My wife was truly perfect the way she was.