Mandy's Sexcapade: The Slutty Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would take some time to break her.

"Unfortunately for you, your night is just beginning. Get on your knees." I moved from atop of her as she rose into position. "Good. Now take off my pants and pull out my dick."

As the pretty blonde dutifully obeyed my commands, I undressed my upper half. Once we were both completely naked, I deposited the knife back into the duffel bag and fished out another pair of items: 2 leather wrist cuffs.

I waited before growling, "Don't just stare at me like an idiot. Suck my cock!" Grabbing a fistful of golden hair, I forced myself on her. As she throated me, I leaned over and buckled the cuffs to her wrists then connected them behind her back.

"That's it, baby... that's it. Fuck, you're good at sucking cock. Must spend a lot of time on your knees!"

I stood in a wide stance, hands proudly on my hips as I let the girl do her job. In my intoxicated state, I feel powerful and godlike. Then I happened to notice a half-empty champagne bottle sitting in an ice bucket next to the bed.

She must've really had a good time with the fat old man.

As the girl continued servicing me, I decided that she wasn't blowing me with enough enthusiasm, so I grabbed her head and jammed hard down her throat. She choked violently and immediately attempted to pull off, but I kept her right where she belonged.

After I deemed she had suffocated long enough, that's when I began viciously throatfucking her. "That's right, my pretty girl," I huffed. "Make it nice and sloppy!"

The wet sucking sound her mouth made on my erection was akin a plunger in a toilet, which seemed twistedly appropriate. Spit and my pre-ejaculate spilled out of her lips and onto her chest. Still humping her throat, I reached down and played with her tits, rubbing our combined bodily fluids all over them, admiring how greasy and perfect they felt.

I suddenly stopped, but kept myself buried in her throat. "Look at me."

The girl angled her head and glowered at me from her knees. The dark mascara around her almond-shaped eyes enhanced her exotic look. Wetting my left palm with the slime on her chest, I smeared the makeup all over her face, causing it to run everywhere.

It exposed the adorable freckles hiding underneath.

Her groan sounded like a feeble whimper, and she attempted to avert her face but to no avail. For good measure, I rumpled her silky blonde hair, giving her a decidedly depraved and wretched appearance that caused me to grow even harder in her mouth.

Now keeping her head secured with both hands, I quickly retracted my quivering shaft and, with a quick flick of my hips, smacked her across the cheek with it. I chuckled evilly as I slapped her back and forth several times, leaving her beautiful face wetly defiled.

Banging this girl's throat made me work up a sweat. "Don't go anywhere.

I left her in a sloppy mess, still bound and kneeling, and ambled over to the champagne bottle. There was an empty glass nearby so I retrieved it, but frowned as I lifted the bottle from the bucket. The ice had melted long ago, and the champagne was too warm for my liking.

I looked back over at the blonde, who was glaring daggers at me, and a wonderful idea formed in my mind. "Get up," I commanded as I emptied the bucket.

As she stood, I undid the wrist restraints. Once free, she suddenly tried to flee.

Just as I had anticipated.

I grabbed her arm and twisted, without enough force to do any damage but hard enough to let her know I wasn't fooling around. When she stopped resisting, I thrusted the bucket into her arms. "Get me some ice."

"What!"

I gave her a threatening look.

"But... my dress..."

I dragged her to the door. "Then you better hope no one sees you."

By the time she realized my intent, it was too late. I flung the door open, tossed her into the hallway, and slammed it shut in her face.

The girl pounded on the door and rattled the doorknob as I snickered. "You better hurry up!" I called out to her.

The banging suddenly ceased, and I knew she had run to the ice machine in terror. Needing to see it for myself, I cracked open the door and peaked out just in time to glimpse a naked female form disappearing into the vending machine room. I heard the machine turn on followed by the sound of ice cubes dropping into the bucket.

There was a loud ping signifying the elevator's arrival. Just as I had been hoping for.

A handful of people emptied out as the doors slid open. Part of me actually panicked for the poor girl, yet there was a despicable portion that prayed she'd be spotted while cowering in the nude. But, as luck would have it, they strolled past the vending machine room, and I closed the door as they walked by.

I waited.

A minute passed, and there was a frantic banging on the door again.

"Who is it?" I asked casually.

"Let me in!"

I looked in the peephole. Sure enough, there was my girl, only visible from the chest up through the narrow opening, but still a tremendous sight to behold. I continued to make her suffer before finally granting her reentry.

She was distraught as she rushed in. "Asshole," she hissed.

"I was going to take it easy on you for getting the ice, but I can pull out the knife again if you don't mind your manners and show some respect." My adrenaline was rushing again as I reassumed control. "You should've run while you had the chance," I told her ominously.

Pushing her in the back as I laughed, I escorted her to the bed and set the bucket on the nightstand beside it. I slipped the champagne into the ice; even though I already had too much to drink this evening, I'd be coming back for it later.

I was about to drag the blonde onto the bed with me when I noticed streaks and globs of thick, milky whiteness strewn all over the sheets. I was wasn't thinking very clearly, so it took me a moment to comprehend what I was seeing.

"Motherfucker! Your fat slob of a boyfriend came all over the bed!"

She retorted, "He's not my boyfriend."

But I wasn't accepting whatever she had to say. Grabbing her by the scruff of the neck, I casted her onto the bed, making her lay on the wet spot. The girl could've tried to flee again, but instead watched curiously as I gathered more items from my duffel bag: leather shackles for the ankles that matched the wrist restraints, a multi-tailed whip with a huge knob at the end of the handle, and 2 crisscrossed nylon straps that resembled overly large suspenders.

She actually shivered, much to my delight, as I slowly lined the items next to her on the bed. "What are you going to do with those?" she demanded.

I ignored her and grabbed a pillow. "Lift your ass."

She complied reluctantly, and I wedged the folded pillow under her bottom to elevate it for what I had planned. Next, I reattached the wrist cuffs and secured the shackles to her ankles. The girl was taking all of this in fairly calmly, but I wasn't discouraged.

There'd be ample opportunity to make her scream and beg.

Lastly, I took the X-shaped nylon straps. Suspicion gradually turned into cold realization as the girl watched me slip them under the bedframe then bring all 4 strands up onto the mattress, 2 at each end.

I jumped onto the bed next to her, and winked impudently. Seizing one of her ankles, I lifted it and hooked it to one of the nylon straps near her head. Reaching over, I repeated the process with her other ankle.

Now I scooted to the bottom of the bed and yanked firmly on the remaining 2 strands. As I pulled, the girl gasped as her feet were drawn behind her head. Grinning wickedly, I then attached the bottom two ends of the straps to the wrist cuffs so that her upper limbs were pulled towards the foot of the bed.

But she still appeared way too comfortable in the bed restraints, so I increased the tension until she grunted. Once I was finished, I moved around and tested the slack at various points, satisfied with my handiwork. Now the girl was folded in half at the waist, her ankles awkwardly behind her head and her knees pressed against her stacked chest. Her thighs were spread far enough apart that her vaginal opening gaped. I was momentarily enthralled by the beauty of her bald pussy, and my mouth watered.

Powerless and degraded, she looked absolutely delectable.

I rose from the bed and retrieved my cell phone from the duffel bag. "Smile, you're about to become an internet sensation. Say hello to your millions of new followers!"

She groaned as I snapped pictures gleefully. I took them from every angle possible... close-ups and longer shots to capture her humiliating, compromised position... pics of specific body parts: her breasts, her legs and hips, her exquisite pussy, even the horrified expression on her beautiful face. I even adjusted the lighting to ensure these pictures came out perfectly.

I justified my actions to my drunken self. This bitch was an attention-whore, so if attention was what she wanted, then I'd give it to her in ways she could've never imagined.

I had taken over a hundred pictures and even recorded videos of myself taunting her when I decided to shift gears again. Putting my phone away, I went over to the ice bucket. The champagne wouldn't be at the appropriate temperature yet, but I was extremely thirsty, so I took a piece of ice and let it melt in my mouth. I deliberately took my time, letting the blonde wallow in the fear of the unknown... of what was to come.

Of the inevitability.

I picked up the ice bucket and set it next to the frightened girl.

Taking another piece of ice between my fingers, I casually brought it close to her skin. She cringed, but could barely move. I then pressed it against her just below her ear, and she whimpered quietly. I drew it slowly down her neck and shoulders, and noticed how quickly the cube melted in contact with her remarkably hot flesh. It had already dissolved to a small piece when I placed it in my mouth and sucked on it. I could taste her sweat and oily essence.

I acquired another ice cube and placed it on the flat of her chest as she shifted in discomfort. Then, taking another one, I rubbed it lightly over an erect nipple like a feather.

"Oh god," she whined. "Please."

Please stop or please keep going?

I rubbed the ice cube harder against her, alternating between both breasts. After a short while, the one that I had left on her chest fully melted. Still toying with her nipples, I lowered my head and lapped up the tiny puddle that had pooled between her tits. She sobbed and strained against her bonds as I licked her dry. I waited for the ice cube that I was using to stimulate her areolar regions to dissolve before retrieving yet another one.

I inserted this one into her anus.

The girl inhaled as if to scream. Placing an index finger across my lips in a "shushing" gesture, I reminded her severely, "Remember, I have a knife."

She looked defeated and wiggled uncomfortably as the ice cube remained lodged in her anal opening. Picking up the whip that I had all but forgotten, I used the large knob at the end of the handle to force it in. Her back door spasmed violently.

It was so obscene... so wondrously delightful.

The entire bed quaked as the strong, fit blonde strained mightily to prevent the intrusion of the foreign object into her body. However, I pushed until the cube was completely engulfed by her ass. It was solid ice, so her anus quavered again as the internal sphincter muscles reflexively contracted and absorbed it into her rectum, where it slowly dissolved.

I was aware enough to know that I shouldn't be torturing and humiliating this helpless girl--- and enjoying it so much-- but I had drank away my better judgment long ago.

"I can do this for a really long time. And I have a secret to share: I saw you flirting with those men earlier. You craved their attention.... you couldn't get enough of it. Well, this is what you wanted, right? Attention. Now you're going to get it from me all night long."

The freckled blonde spat at me.

She was so attractive and feisty! Good. That would make everything so much sweeter.

"I love it when you struggle and fight back. It gets me so excited, makes me so hard."

Still holding the multi-tailed whip, I gave a quick flick of the wrist, lashing her gently on her bottom. She squeaked in dramatic agony as I l barely left a mark on her smooth skin. I chuckled and whipped her again, this time raining the tails across her perfectly-sized tits. Like before, I was careful not to strike her too hard, but she still flinched with authentic discomfort.

After lashing my girl several more times into submission, I grew tired of the whip and tossed it onto the carpet. I went back over to the ice bucket.

I was thirsty and hungry.

I made sure she was looking at me as I placed several ice cubes into my mouth. Then I crawled onto the foot of the bed and slithered towards her. As I positioned my head between her thighs, I noticed the ice cube that I had shoved into her ass had completely melted, and was now trickling out of her anus.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, fearing a repeat.

Then she winced as I inserted the first ice cube into her pussy using my tongue.

This time, my plaything didn't bite back a response and screamed shrilly, so loudly that I was half-expecting someone to come check on her. She struggled in a vain attempt to twist away from my icy oral onslaught, but the bed restraint held. I pushed another ice cube into her vagina and then another, reaching up and squeezing her breasts as I did so.

I was eventually down to only one ice cube, and held the last one between my lips while rubbing it all over her erect clit. She squirmed, perhaps from pleasure as much as pain. I lodged the final ice cube in her vagina, but before it could be absorbed into her body or melt, I quickly sucked it out and swallowed it.

"Ooohhh.... fuck," she moaned, and reactively grinded her crotch against my face.

I continued slurping loudly, shoving my tongue as far into the hole as it would go, and enthusiastically vacuuming her clit into my mouth, giving it several hard tugs until she squirmed and screamed again.

I tasted something more than just my own saliva and melted ice cubes. Judging by her physical reaction and lack of pleas for me to stop, she actually enjoyed the ice torture!

All sluts enjoyed being used, right? At least, that's what I told myself.

"Oh fuck," she gasped again. "Omigod."

I moved from between her legs and lay beside her so that we were eye to eye. She was still unable to move, but turned to look at me with an expression that was a mixture of horror, revulsion, and... need? Desire? Lust?

I stared into her dark eyes and fetishized her freckles. She looked so wondrous, especially up close, even with the makeup smeared all over her face. Stroking her hair, I marveled at its fragrant aroma, like freshly cut flowers. I inhaled deeply.

There was just something about this girl's hair....

I delicately combed the strands with my fingers, gazing into their golden tint as if noticing it for the first time. This girl was so beautiful and sexy that it made me throb all over. Nothing in the pages of a magazine could compare to her.

There were still so many things I was going to do to her.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you now?"

Wide-eyed, the girl nodded hesitantly.

"I didn't hear you, you filthy whore. I asked, are you ready for me to fuck you now?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Good. Hey, would you like a drink first?"

I intentionally changed my demeanor to confuse the blonde, and she nodded guardedly. "My throat is parched," she croaked.

I poured a glass of champagne that was finally chilled to my liking, and carefully tipped the glass to her lips. She drank thirstily.

"Slow. Take it slow."

She drank over half the glass, and I finished the remainder.

"Where were we? Oh, yes. I was about to pound the hell out of you."

My helpless victim recoiled into the mattress as I approached her. Feeling in total control, I confidently unbuckled her restraints. She regarded me balefully while rubbing circulation back into her wrists. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her apart, and she attempted to retreat further up the bed. However, the headboard blocked her, and there was nowhere else to go.

"Now, now, darling. Don't play hard-to-get. I'm giving you exactly what you want."

For emphasis, I stroked my burgeoning erection as I kneeled between her thighs. To tease her, I pressed my cockhead just past her vaginal entrance and quickly withdrew. She whimpered and tensed, but, to her credit, didn't try to escape. I laughed and poked her several more times, degrading her even further.

"Come to daddy, slut," I growled, suddenly dragging her towards me.

The girl yelped, and this time she did try to get away. But I had an iron-grip on both ankles, and plunged my diamond-hard cock into her pussy. It was still slick and loose from the night's activities, and I slid into the hole like a knife through butter.

"Goddamn, your cunt feels good," I moaned, shuddering. I had bided my time, stalking this gorgeous blonde patiently as she flirted with countless men all night, and it felt so amazing to finally be inside her pussy.

I looked down at her lush body and began fucking her with reckless abandon. I was railing into her so hard that the harsh, rapid-fire sound of skin smacking against skin filled the hotel room. And although she was no longer bound, she kept her arms clasped above her head, giving the illusion of restrained.

Perhaps she truly enjoyed being tied up and abused? I believed everyone had their own secret, perverted fetishes; the only difference was that I was willing to act my fantasies out.

Those amazing, perfectly-sized tits enthralled me as they bounced with each impact. My hands flew to them and groped them hard, and the mere contact was almost enough to bring me to climax. The way this hot girl looked and felt was pure sexual ecstasy!

I growled, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you're going to be crippled for life." My hands slid from her breasts up to her neck. "Tell me you love my big cock. Say it!" I squeezed just hard enough to make speaking difficult.

"I love your big cock," she gasped as I continued to batter her body.

"That's right... shit, your pussy feels so goddamn good..."

I was perspiring heavily. The hammering in my head grew worse just as the room spun even faster. I was finally succumbing to the alcohol and exhaustion.

I collapsed on the girl and felt her large boobs crushed against my chest. I continued grinding my pelvis against hers, albeit at a much slower, less frenzied pace. But the friction that her inner vaginal walls bestowed on my shaft was still exquisite.

I was about to cum inside of her.

I reached up and placed my hands over hers. My entire body was draped on the girl, and for a fleeting moment, I felt as though I completely owned her. Pressing my forehead to hers, I contorted my neck until our lips met. Somehow, she didn't resist kissing the vile man who was currently violating her.

A fire burned in the depths of my loins as I attempted to hold back a powerful surge, but gladly failed. I arched my head back and howled like wolf to the moon as I blasted my seed into the pretty blonde. Wave after wave filled her womb, an orgasm greater than any I had ever experienced made even better by my ostensible domination. I exhaled and shuddered, giving my hips a final shake to completely empty myself before finally rolling off her battered body.

What an amazing fuck.

The idea of impregnating this hot babe was appealing, and I instantly considered forcing myself on her again. But my eyelids were feeling impossibly heavy as I closed my eyes. Exhaustion immediately set in, but a few disturbing fantasies entered my mind as I drifted toward oblivion.