All Comments on 'Mandy's Sexcapade: The Slutty Stranger'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FratBoy69xFratBoy69xover 5 years ago
Better than porn

The way he worked that slut over was epic!A fucking masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, hot stuff

I wondered if they weren't role playing. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Felt like I was there.

The story was fluid, and it was easy to put myself in the main character's head. I felt his aggression and jealousy, which really added to the overall reading experience. A mighty fine addition to Literotica's nonconsent category.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
The Mandy saga continues!

Poor girl! Syzoth's writing skills continue to improve and the story moves right along. I was surprised the old, fat guy could keep Mandy occupied for nearly two hours, but maybe she took a nap. Or maybe we shouldn't rule old, fat guys out! Wife fantasies are fun to read about, and Syzoth has written a bunch. What's left for Mandy to do?

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Better than porn

Thanks, Fratboy!

I had a lot of perverse fun writing this particular story, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Yeah, hot stuff

Thanks for your comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

I need to check out Amanda's past adventure's!

BrutalBobBrutalBobover 5 years ago
Jackoff worthy read

The way he banged the hot blonde then humiliated her was awesome.I wished he would've tossed her in the elevator bound and nude, or invited some strangers to gangfuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Strokeable!

Hotter than a Yule log!

Slut__FuckerSlut__Fuckerover 5 years ago
This is one slut I'd love to fuck!

Some crazy shit goin on in this story. I love it! The way he manhandled her is the stuff wet dreams are made of!

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 5 years ago
I like the idea of the story......but

I was uncomfortable reading this story, perhaps that is why I put it aside more than once.

When I got to the end, I was relieved this was a prearranged event between Mandy and her husband.

You bastard Sy, you got me. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Screw the trolls.

There's a reason why this is in the "nonconsent" category. If you want to read something more tame, check out the romance section. But if you like reading about powerless, dominated women, this is for you.

Howitzer69Howitzer69about 5 years ago
Delightfully depraved!

Awesome story! Vivid and clear, well paced. Felt like I was right there banging the slut. She's so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...