Mandy's Sexcapade: The Slutty Stranger

Story Info
The snotty slutty blonde suffers the fucking she deserves.
8.2k words
4.46
51.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

This series is a non-sequential addendum to the "Sharing My Wife Amanda" storyline.

Dedicated to David.

***************************************

I downed another shot of Jack Daniels.

My face was warm and flushed. I was quite buzzed and judgment-impaired, slamming the empty glass onto the table with more force than I had intended.

I looked up and stared at the gorgeous, slutty blonde.

She was medium-height, 5'6", and wore her long golden hair in a tightly wound bun. Her silvery dress was sleeveless and strapless with a strategic cutout around the midsection that screamed attention to her 6-pack and sleek lower back. The metallic-looking fabric hugged her incredible ass and receded precariously high up her thighs, which were as toned and tanned as her exposed arms and shoulders. The girl was impressively fit.

I had been watching her for hours.

Provocative cutout aside, the skimpy dress was so thinthat I amusingly equated it to another layer of skin. In fact, it stretched so tightly across her fantastic breasts that, even in my inebriated state, I easily noticed the girl wasn't wearing a bra.

Seated in a booth with only my duffel bag to keep me company, I was situated in the restaurant section of the nightclub while the blonde spent her time on the other side, on the dancefloor near the DJ who was spinning trancelike tunes. I had been staring so intently at the object of my desire that I was surprised that I hadn't bored a hole through her.

The bass reverberated loudly, adding to the pounding in my head, but I still couldn't take my eyes off the pretty blonde. She had arrived alone but wasn't alone, because random men were constantly hitting on her, sometimes 2 or more at a time, vying for her attention. She wasn't doing much to dissuade them and welcomed their advances and groping hands.

A girl didn't dress that scantily in a nightclub if she wasn't seeking attention.

What a whore.

I closed my eyes and sat back, feeling the room spin. It had been a long time since I consumed this much alcohol, and I knew that I was going to be sick tomorrow, if not much, much sooner.

"Can I get you anything else?"

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a bored-looking busty waitress standing next to my table. She was garbed in a uniform that looked more like a bikini, and was extremely hot.

But compared to my girl, I wasn't impressed.

"Another shot of Jack," I ordered in a slurred voice. "And maybe something to eat, too. A cheeseburger and fries." I waved her away dismissively, and scanned the dancefloor again.

The fit blonde was easy to find, like always.

For one thing, her metallic dress glittered in the spotlights. Especially when she danced. She was constantly gyrating around the dancefloor in serpentine fashion, and all eyes seemed to move with her. The way her lithe body moved was absolutely spellbinding.

Secondly, while she was sometimes danced alone, mindful, like the attention-whore that she was, of the people gawking at her, the pretty girl was more often than not pressed up against a suitor who was clearly hoping to get lucky tonight.

Currently, she stood face to face with a tall man who was easily old enough to be her father and outweighed her by a hundred pounds. Perhaps in his late mid to late 60's, he was extremely portly with short gray hair ringing his shiny, bald head. I could tell his fancy suite was tailor-made, and definitely not cheap.

The older man was rooted in place and appeared as though he was about to suffer a heart attack as the blonde undulated rhythmically mere inches before him. His neck was bent and eyes wide as he openly ogled her enormous cleavage. Then, while hypnotically weaving her arms overhead, the girl smoothly twisted into an almost fully crouched position.

It wasn't lost on her slack-jawed partner--- or to her captive audience--- that her beautiful face was level with his crotch. The sexual innuendo was clear, and the fat old man's eyes bulged.

The girl never stopped moving to the slow, heavy beat of the music.

My flushed face grew even warmer. The blonde had aroused me fiercely like she did every man within eyesight, and I reached under the table and rub my erection.

I watched as the older man licked his lips and suddenly hooked one huge arm around her waist. He easily pulled her to him and, with courage that actually surprised me, tried to kiss her. But the blonde turned her head at the last moment. She was facing my direction, and even though I was dozens of feet away, I could see the perfect whiteness of her teeth as she giggled playfully, somehow able to keep the hungry man at bay.

She was playing hard to get; that was predictable. Most girls that hot, it seemed, were dickteases, and when it came time to put out, they usually blueballed us. That was a fact of life, like death and taxes.

While I had enough insight to realize that alcohol was blunting my sensibilities, nevertheless, my irritation rose commensurately with my erection.

The fat old man and the young girl were pressed chest to chest now as she continued to dance for him. There were several other well-dressed but younger men standing off to the side observing and snickering to each other. Two of them, greasy-haired Italian-looking guys, broke away from the group and brazenly approached the couple, appearing ready to cut in.

Perhaps they believed they had more to offer the pretty girl than the man she was with?

But the girl suddenly rose up to her tiptoes, and he instinctively cradled her luscious ass.

"Fuck," I murmured, stroking myself harder now.

The two younger men halted as she whispered in her partner's ear. A vacuous expression came across the old man's face before he grinned and nodded enthusiastically. The gorgeous blonde took his hand and suddenly spun, leading him past the two disappointed greasy-haired guys and off the dancefloor.

I tracked the couple as they marched to the nearby elevators, which led to the hotel rooms above. The older man pressed the up button as they waited hand-in-hand before quickly stepping inside when the elevator arrived. The last thing I witnessed before the doors closed was the fat old man pulling the girl into a ferocious bear hug as they kissed passionately.

I was enraged and jealous.

What did the pretty girl see in that fat slob?

How did a guy like THAT get a girl like that?

My fury only served to increase my reckless desire. I was still gripping my erection through the fabric of my pants when the busty waitress returned with my drink and food. As she served me, I swiftly grabbed the shot glass, downed its contents, and smashed it back onto the tabletop before she even turned to leave.

"Another shot!" I slurred, happily and dangerously drunk. An intense headache clouded my thinking, but I still conjured some very sinister thoughts.

***************************************

I sat forlornly. A copious amount of booze was depressing my mood, and I felt extremely alone without the pretty blonde to stare at. She had been gone for almost 2 hours, and left me incomplete with a hole in my heart. I dejectedly wondered what my girl and the fat old man were doing upstairs.

Did he fuck her and cum in her pussy?

Did she swallow his semen after she blew him?

Were they playing naked Twister?

The more thoughts, questions, and fantasies that ran through my mind, the more I fretted and simmered. I shifted restlessly and couldn't sit still. Worse yet, I was now so angry that I wanted to pick a fight with someone, anyone. Clearly, all the shots of Jack I hammered tonight tossed my better judgment out the window.

Staring at the elevator for what seemed like an eternity, I sighed in relief as the doors opened and the sexy blonde finally strolled out, her silvery dress gleaming like a beacon. She was alone! Her golden hair was no longer coiled in a tight bun atop her head; instead, it was tousled, and flowed freely to where the cut-out of the dress exposed her taut, tan skin on the small of her back. The girl casually tugged at her skimpy dress, which was noticeably out of position on her toned frame, as she sauntered confidently back towards the dancefloor.

There was a proud, triumphant smile on her face.

So the slut had fucked the fat old man.

Bile rose in my throat as I clenched and unclenched my fists.

The girl had barely made it onto dancefloor when the 2 young Italian-looking men from earlier were already on her. They sandwiched her as they grinded against her stacked body. She didn't resist and happily rubbed against them as she gyrated to the bass-heavy beats. The young men reacted predictably: I could only imagine how aroused they must be as they dry-humped the pretty blonde from both ends.

But they weren't as hard as me. Not even close.

The girl reached back and hooked her arm around the neck of the man grinding into her ass, leaning her head on the front of his shoulder. As she did so, his partner leaned forward, nuzzling his nose along her neckline and staring down to get an eyeful of her tremendous cleavage. She giggled and playfully tried to twist away without really meaning to, but they had her tightly trapped between their bodies.

I was still buzzed and my eyelids were starting to feel extremely heavy, but I couldn't tear my eyes from the scene unfolding before me. The blonde knew she was hot, and clearly enjoyed bending the will of those around her, which was highly arousing in and of itself. I started stroking myself beneath the table again, stupidly not caring if I was caught.

The trio undulated as one, and those around them were mesmerized. The men's hands were all over her now, exploring every inch of her firm body and discovering just how thin the fabric of her dress really was. They were practically having sex on the dancefloor, and the girl wasn't dissuading their advances at all.

The slut made me feel like spitting on the floor.

Would she take them upstairs and fuck them, too? The idea of this fit, sexy blonde being double-penetrated in a hotel room after already fucking someone else made me leak precum.

I watched them for almost an hour.

Unable to cope with my frustration any longer, I sprung up from the booth, but immediately staggered. I would've fallen like a clumsy idiot had I not clutched the side of the table, the massive amount of hard alcohol in my system making me extremely tipsy and sloppy.

The world was spinning, but I searched for the blonde again. She happened to glance in my direction and that very moment. Perhaps it was my imagination or a trick of the dim lighting, but a disapproving frown appeared to flash across her face. But she just as quickly turned away, acting as if she hadn't even noticed me.

I wasn't sure what incensed me more: her displeasure or haughtiness.

My blood boiled.

The girl spoke to her 2 suitors, and surprisingly disentangled herself from them. I was obviously too far away to hear what she said, but their chagrin was discernible even from my distance. They responded in desperation, with imploring gestures while trying to convince her of something. But the blonde didn't care and coolly beat back their attempts to pull her back to them. Retreating, she tilted her head back and laughed gaily before turning and heading toward the elevator, leaving the two horny and visibly angry men behind.

What a fucking dicktease.

Inhibitions long gone, I grabbed my duffel bag and hurried after her.

Someone had to teach this bitch a lesson; it may as well be me.

***************************************

I followed the hot blonde across the dancefloor, pushing people out of the way, feeling uncharacteristically violent and resisting the urge to punch whomever I bumped into. My senses were a jumbled mess, but I was laser-focused on my prey.

I spied a beautiful ass giftwrapped in a metallic, sparkling material disappearing into the elevator just ahead of me and, with a burst of resolve, I dashed forward.

The elevators doors closed, and I suddenly found myself alone with my girl.

She pressed the button to the 15th floor and stepped back.

"Excuse me," I mumbled, trying to keep my speech intelligible as I reached past her. I tapped a random button--- I wasn't even sure to which floor--- then turned to face the doors.

We stood next to each other in silence. The motion of the elevator made my stomach queasy and wrecked further havoc on my equilibrium. Still, I peeked at the girl out through the corner of my eye. She was an arm's length away and appeared even more stunning up close.

The first thing I noticed was her beautiful, golden blonde hair.

Oddly, the second thing I noticed was that she was wearing makeup.

Why did she need to hide behind makeup? I wondered angrily. The alcohol made me irrational, but I was with it enough to know that her natural beauty could, literally, bring a small army of men to their knees. Dark mascara also circled her almond-shaped eyes and blood-red lipstick, which matched the color of her fingernails, adorned her full lips.

Yes, the makeup may have augmented her striking looks, but I much preferred her in an unprocessed state.

Her tantalizing curves... her perfect breast and ass... the sleekness of her neck and shoulders... the muscular yet unmistakably feminine contours of her arms and legs... now THESE were pure features that made my loins ache! My eyes darted down to cutout of her dress, and it was impressive how her chiseled abdominal muscles rippled with even the slightest movement.

I felt shy and dumb next to her, but suddenly felt the need to talk to her... to say "hello" and introduce myself... to ask her how her night was... to ask her about the weather... to make any type of small talk to let her know that I was alive and interested in her.

But the blonde continued to sport a disinterested look. Reaching into her purse, she opened a compact and began touching up her makeup, seemingly oblivious to my presence.

My heart sank; I wasn't even worth a passing acknowledgement. Clearly, she wasn't making herself pretty again for me. Was it for yet another man whom she was about to sleep with? A fury began to rise within me once more, pushing my initial heartache and disappointment aside.

What was it about this blonde that made me suffer a spectrum of emotions?

As we continued to ride the elevator in silence, my head still hurting and knowing that I was dangerously drunk out of my mind, the obvious answer dawned on me:

She was a dicktease.

This was a girl who probably used her looks and body to get whatever she wanted; she had probably gotten her way countless times by just flirting or smiling. And she undoubtedly was aware that she could get any man in bed with her whenever she wanted.

She was a SLUT.

I shifted restlessly on my feet and repositioned the duffel bag on my shoulder. A new, unfamiliar feeling coalesced in the pit of my stomach. It was no longer frustration or anger, but the inevitability that I was about to do something very, very bad.

That realization was simultaneously empowering and horrifying.

The elevator doors dinged open, and the gorgeous blonde stepped out without so much as a backward glance at me.

I waited for the doors to almost shut before I stuck my arm out, triggering the sensors to reopen. Then I padded into the hallway and stealthily trailed after her.

Next to the elevators was a small room that housed an ice maker and vending machines. I almost leapt inside to hide, but she wasn't aware of my presence. In fact, she stopped and began rummaging through her purse.

My heart and head both pounded as I watched her unlock her room just several doors down. As she pushed the door open, I immediately sprang into action, forcing myself not to think and acting only on primal instinct. Practically vaulting myself out of the ice machine room and aided by a sudden adrenaline rush, I bounded down the hallway.

The pretty girl was just stepping into the room when I reached her. I shoved her inside before she even realized what was happening, and slammed the door shut. After securing the deadbolt, I tossed my duffel bag to the floor and turned my attention to her. But my prey had quickly recovered and was now confronting me with a belligerent expression.

So the snooty bitch wasn't just a docile cow. Good. Hopefully, she'd put up a good fight.

"What the---"

I cut off her angry remark as I tackled her like a linebacker. We tumbled over an armchair and sprawled onto the carpet, but the hot blonde quickly regained her footing with cat-like reflexes. She assumed a defensive posture as I slowly picked myself up with a groan. Then, attempting to catch my victim off guard, I lowered my head and suddenly charged, pouncing on her once more.

She struggled mightily as we stumbled into walls and knocked over more furniture.

Goddamn, this girl was as strong as she looked! She defended herself like a cornered animal as I attempted to drag her towards the bed. I had to give her credit, she had spunk.

The way she desperately fought turned me on.

I eventually managed to drag her down using my superior body weight, and we grappled fiercely on the carpet. But her adrenalized fear was no match for my alcohol-induced rage. Tired of playing, I rolled her onto her back and pinned her to the floor, my hands gripped loosely but threateningly around her neck.

"Enough!" I snarled.

The girl suddenly stopped struggling, but opened her mouth as if to scream.

"Don't even think about it," I warned ominously, applying pressure to her throat.

The implication was clear, and I felt her relax although her expression remained wary.

I brought my intense, drunken visage to her face, and she turned her head at the fetid stench of my breath. "Do exactly what I tell you, and I promise I won't hurt you. Well, not too much, anyway."

"What do you want, asshole?"

"Tsk, tsk." I gave her a gentle slap across the face. It was best to establish who was in charge before the festivities commenced. "You better retract those claws, my little kitten."

Still straddling her, I reached for my duffel bag, which was luckily close by, and pulled it over. As the girl stared fearfully, I unzipped it and pulled out a 9 inch blade.

"Omigod, what the hell are you doing?!?!?"

"Shhh," I whispered soothingly. "There, there. Everything will be alright. Do you want to get through this night relatively unscathed?"

She nodded wordlessly, bewilderment bordering on terror.

I smiled. "Very good."

"Please, don't hurt me. Just leave me alone, and I promise I won't---"

Grabbing the neckline of her dress, I began to slice it open. I actually felt some regret.

It was a very nice dress, after all.

The girl gasped as her voluptuous breasts spilled out. I feasted on them with my eyes even as I finished cutting the fabric with surgical precision.

"Mmm... 34c's," I commented knowingly. "Absolute perfection."

When I was done, I gave her tits a cruel slap with the flat of the blade and then turned my attention to her cute little panties. With 2 quick swipes on either side of her underwear, I carefully sliced it open, drew it from her body, and tossed it aside. My eyes bulged as I gaped at her pussy. It was completely shaved, and the hood of her clit was bright red and engorged. So mouth-watering...

I abruptly noticed some whiteness oozing out of her vagina. Curious, I forced her thighs apart and lowered my head for a sniff.

The stench of semen was unmistakable.

I accused her angrily, "You let that disgusting fat slob cum inside of you?"

She nodded and sneered, which infuriated me even more. Part of me wanted the girl to cry and show some weakness. Yet the fight in her was so admirable and tantalizing.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers