Jessica Alba's Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just trust me," Bart said as he pulled her ass cheeks apart to admire the celebrity's cornhole. "This ass was made for fucking."

"Whatever you say, stud. Just fuck me some more however you want," Jessica agreed. She didn't really want to get ass fucked, but her submissive side was on a roll. Yes, she enjoyed anal sex sometimes... but only after a few drinks... and tonight she'd definitely not drunk enough booze to loosen up her inhibitions sufficiently to take him up her ass.

"That's good of you to say, but I wasn't asking," he said, slapping her ass before he leaned forward and licked her rosebud.

"Ohhhhh," Jessica moaned in surprise... this being the first time in her life someone had licked her asshole.

"You just need this sexy asshole prepped for my big dick," Bart explained.

Jessica didn't say anything, she just enjoyed the soothing, surreal sensations of her rosebud being licked.

Bart got the hole nice and wet before he began poking a finger at it, and after some very brief resistance, most of it disappeared inside.

"Oooooooh," Jessica moaned as the finger penetrated her ass... and although she wasn't sure she wanted that big dick in there... the finger slowly circling inside her was a subtle pleasure with almost no pain.

"Yeah, I'm going to gape this asshole good," Bart said, dying to see this hole gaped wide open after he destroyed it... but only after prepping it to be destroyed with as little discomfort as possible. He wasn't a monster, after all.

Jessica didn't say anything, she just allowed the stuntman to finger her ass, slowly and gently gaping it. She felt her ass slowly stretching, which felt natural and made her want more.

Bart wiggled his finger around, slowly widening the asshole, having done this to quite a few women... yes, to many anal virgins.

Eventually Bart added a second finger, making Jessica moan and whimper, as pain and pleasure fought for dominance over each other inside her ass.

"Just breathe," Bart advised, knowing that assisted in the anus's slow acceptance of his fingers, and then soon after, his dick in her ass.

"Okay," Jessica agreed, knowing the pain that was burning inside her anal entrance would fade, and given time, it would shift into pleasure. That said, she wasn't usually this sober when she took a dick in her ass.

Bart continued the gaping... spreading his two fingers apart inside her... slowly... gently... not wanting to hurt her... but dying to really pound her asshole when it was ready and when she felt ready for his dick.

"Oh, God," Jessica moaned as the pain... and the pleasure... continued battling for supremacy inside her asshole... the pain seizing the initial advantage, but the pleasure soon beginning to surge ahead.

Bart continued the process for a couple more minutes... listening to her slow but noticeable shift from whimpers to moans. He then pulled his fingers out, and briefly admired his handiwork (pun intended) before he advanced his dick towards the inviting hole.

"Ready to get your ass fucked, Jessica?" Bart asked, as he rolled his cock around the slightly gaped hole and entering it a miniscule distance.

"I don't know," Jessica said. Bart's fingers felt good in her ass, and she was definitely in the mood for more dick inside her, but she still wasn't sure she could take that much cock... especially its girth... inside her ass.

"Well, you are my obedient little fuck toy," he pointed out. And deciding not to wait for permission to fuck her ass, he slid inside her asshole... slowly... his fat cock much thicker than his two fingers... and widened that hole even more.

"Oh fuuuuuck," Jessica moan-screamed, as her asshole was stretched unnaturally by the fat cock penetrating her.

"You're so tight," Bart groaned, as his cock slowly wedged its way further inside the tight ass.

"Please, oh God," Jessica babbled, wanting to say 'please stop', yet the pain now burning more intensely inside her was stirring up sweet pleasure as the battle for supremacy resumed inside her butthole.

"Oh yeah, this asshole is mine too," Bart chortled once his cock disappeared completely inside her amazing ass.

"Oh fuck," was all Jessica could say while she focused on breathing as the cock went deep inside her ass... pain-pleasure... pleasure-pain.

Resting deep inside her... his hands on her hips... he slowly began fucking her.

"Oh fuck!" Jessica repeated, her head spinning from the situation she'd placed herself into. Yes, she'd already sucked his cock and swallowed his load. Yes, she'd let him eat her to one of her orgasms. And yes, she'd then reached a second orgasm, and felt his second orgasm spewing inside her pussy... but now she was letting things get out of hand.

"Fuck? Yeah, that's the plan," he said as he maintained a slow, smooth pace inside Jessica's amazing ass.

Jessica didn't say anything. She just focused on breathing and waiting for the pleasure she knew was coming to overtake the pain that was still definitely present, but now not intensely.

For a couple minutes Bart fucked her slowly, never changing his pace. He just allowed Jessica and her ass to get used to having a dick inside. He listened to Jessica closely. Whimpers... shifting into moans... the moans slowly rising. For someone who treated her like a slut, bossed her around and called her filthy names, Bart was also a thoughtful and considerate caregiver when that was needed.

"Now are you ready to really get your asshole reamed, slut?" Bart asked, his cock deep inside her ass as he reached out and pulled her hair.

"Yes, fuck my ass," Jessica willingly responded, always loving having her hair pulled and the pleasure continuing to rise in her ass now taking over. See what I mean? He talked nasty and even played nasty... often behaving like a total asshole... but he was constantly aware of what she was and wasn't ready for at any given moment.

"Yeah," he said, nothing profound, as he yanked on her hair and began fucking her ass steadily.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck!!" Jessica screamed as the first hard stroke slammed into her ass... creating a new kind of pain... that dominoed into new kinds of pleasure.

"Do you like being my ass slut, Jessica?" he asked as he slammed into her... while roughly pulling her hair back in the opposite direction. Kind of like she was Dr. Doolittle's two-headed animal the pushmi-pullyu.

"Oh, yes I do,," Jessica responded, the pain and pleasure swirling inside her even as she loved the sensations of this hard and deep ass fucking, mixed with his rough treatment of her.

"Yes what, you dumb slut?" he asked, slapping her ass while hammering it.

"Yes, I love being your nasty ass slut," Jessica declared. "Now pound my asshole, you... nasty... firefighter!"

"Oh yeah, you're such a slut," Bart moaned, reveling in his intense excitement from ass fucking his dream movie star Jessica Alba.

"Yes, and I'm your ass slut," Jessica moaned loudly, her pleasure now taking complete control of her body. "Now destroy my hole with your big fat cock!"

Bart slammed into her hard for a few more strokes before he released her hair, squeezed her legs tightly together, placed his hands on her shoulder blades and from a precisely downward angle, slammed hard into her asshole.

"Oh my fucking God!" Jessica screamed, as this new angle enabled his cock to reach new depths in her ass, delivering even more pleasure, but also some new pain.

Then Bart really reamed her asshole... pumping in and out of her in a deep, rough way, Jessica's entire lower body bouncing up and down like a ragdoll.

Jessica's moans became urgent and wild!

Bart's groans increased as he slammed into her as hard as he could!

Then for the first time in her many sexual encounters, Jessica came from anal sex. "Oh, fuck yes, fuck, oh my, fuck me harder, give it, fuck it, me, oh shit, yes, fuck, oh fuck, yeeeeeees!" All these words came tumbling out of her mouth, mostly in an incoherent babble over the next couple minutes, until she reached her third wicked orgasm of tonight's wild encounter.

Bart didn't slow down at all during her anal orgasm, wanting to keep hammering the amazing asshole until he too was about to burst.

Jessica had collapsed into a muddled mess of euphoria. Every part of her body was pulsing with pleasure... even as her body continued bouncing up and down from the force of Bart's jackhammering of her ass.

Three or so minutes later, Jessica's orgasm still lingering, her body completely usurped of all the energy it had previously had, Bart pulled out, flipped her over, and stroked his cock.

Jessica, still in her wicked slut mode, leaned up and took the cock that was just in her ass, thus doing ass to mouth for the first time ever.

"Oh yeah, you nasty slut," he said, about to bust yet another nut.

Jessica sucked the cock until he pulled out, and without any warning, he splattered his load all over her pretty face.

Jessica slammed her eyes shut just in time as the cum spattered her face and her wide-open mouth.

Once he was done shooting, he slid his cock back into her mouth for a few more seconds, before pulling out and collapsing onto the bed.

"Fuck," Jessica said, as she too collapsed similarly.

"You're an amazing slut," Bart complimented.

"And you're an amazing stud," Jessica said.

Then... they both remained collapsed in recovery.

Jessica still felt cum oozing down her face when her phone rang.

"Shit, it's my husband!"

"So? Answer it."

Jessica went and grabbed the phone and said, after scooping some cum off her face and into her mouth, "Hey, honey."

"How was the party?" he asked.

"A lot of fun," Jessica said as Bart pointed to his dick. She shook her head no. Bart nevertheless stood up, swaggered over and pushed her down to her knees.

And while her husband jabbered on with the latest Los Angeles gossip, Jessica quietly sucked Bart's cock.

Apparently the night wasn't yet over.

THE END