All Comments on 'Jessica Alba's Wild Night'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 1 year ago

Very sexy story. Jessica is one of my favorite celebrities. Too bad she didn't get fucked in stockings. ;) If you do another celebrity story, may I suggest Scarlett Johasson? She is my all-time favorite. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was ok, but she should have had Amy eat her pussy. Or better yet, Bart should have had her eat Amy's pussy, her first. But hey, anything for a good dicking, so eat pussy she will.

KMB2476KMB2476over 1 year ago

Would love to see you do more celebrity stories. That was outstanding!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
Interesting and entertaining story

I'm not much for celebrity sex stories, but Jessica Alba was, and still is, hot. Plus, she is the one that "got away". Not in a romantic sense, but back in the day when I was living in LA and hanging out with Scott Eastwood, we got our share of hot wannabe and low-budget actresses. Nobody real famous but I did meet Jessica at a party and I was working her hard and thought I had a shot with her but it didn't end up happening. She was still too much of a goody-two-shoes back then.

I could have had Amber Heard as Scott and I went to a party that was at some rich wannabe Producer dude's Malibu Ocean Front Home and it was hosted by Amber and a couple of other women. I turned down the opportunity because reading about and watching gang bangs is one thing, but being a sloppy 8th or 9th just has never been my style lol. If I had been first with Amber, that would have been different lol. She literally had a river of cum flowing from her pussy.

I did watch Scott bang the hell out of a big-time, very married Actress, who was a few years older than us, in the back of our Limo one night after we had left a Halloween Charity Event where he was dressed just like his dad from the movie "The Good, the bad, and the ugly". He really did look a lot like his dad. I was invited by her to join in but the optics would have been really bad since I was dating one of Scott's half-sisters at the time lol.

We rode around in the back of that limo for 2 1/2 hours while he pounded her, came, rested for 10 minutes, and went back to pounding her and did this 3 different times. Scotty, being the consummate gentleman and Asshole he is, actually had me holding her up and her legs apart a few times after she got worn out lol. I was just laughing when he said, "Tommy, can you hold her ass up and her legs apart for me" lol. Then while I was holding her up she told me if I wanted to join in I could. Scotty gave me this evil, "you're dating my sister so you better not look", and I thanked her but told her no. I regret that to this day, she was a screamer AND a squirter, my favorite combo lol.

After they were done, she got a pretty sad look on her face and I thought it was guilt for cheating on her husband of 20+ years but she was sad that she couldn't go anymore that night and was bummed her night was over. I know Scotty nailed her a few more times after that, but that was at his place as they couldn't do it at her house because of full-time staff and lots of cameras.

Those were some fun times back then. But that sort of lifestyle is too fast and too hard and you can get burnt out pretty fast while doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@cumminginsideher

Sure Jan

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 1 year ago

You wasted a story opportunity for Alba to have her gangbang. You alluded to it in the story but you didn't capitalize on it for the finale.

She was wearing her cowboy costume and blonde wig to the party. All you needed to do was add a lone ranger mask along with her body double Amy wearing the exact same costume since they look alike.

Then Bart takes Jessica from the party to meet up with a few of his big-dicked stuntmen buddies. The buddies think that it is Amy the body double as they make Jessica airtight with a cock in each hole.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

One of your better stories, Jasmine. Five stars. I'm envious of the guy that did to you all that Bart did to Jessica in the story. Your experiences as a three-hole slut enabled you to beautifully describe the sex between Bart and Jessica. I'm sure you enjoyed those experiences as much as Jessica did. And I'm sure your vibrator has delivered many wonderful orgasms to you too. Happy Halloween! May yours be as enjoyable as Jessica's was.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

Excellent Story..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got to be a part 2 to this. Plenty of opportunities for Jessica and Amy to compete together for his attention, and then Mello69s suggestion of Jessica being sent in to take Amy's place at a masked wrap party.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

291. Good fuck story! I wonder if you use that vibrator while you are writing. The stories are so hot that you must have a tingle in your pussy that needs to be serviced!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 1 year ago

I loved the story, a bit tedious in parts as we all knew what the outcums were going to be, just uncertain as to when and where. What I couldn't figure out was how the 21-year-old stuntman had been lusting for Jessica for the past couple decades????

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i loved this but i wished the phonecall with her husband could`ve been longer like have her sucking Bart`s cock as she`s on the phone with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...