Jessica Alba's Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She no longer needed to get fucked by Bart.

No. She'd only reclaimed her sexuality... and rebuilt her self-confidence. Which was plenty.

Bart might have been playing her... but in the end she'd played him.

Jessica sipped on another drink, chatted with Shannon (one of her friends who played a minor part in the movie), as well as with a couple of guys. Although she was curious about the impact she'd had on Bart, no way she was going to actually turn her head and look around. She'd gained the power between them and was revelling in it. She felt ten, fifteen, even twenty years younger than before!

Later on, as the party began dying down, she decided it was time to leave. Feeling great but a little tired, and having had enough alcohol for it to be slightly unsafe to drive back to the hotel but not really drunk at all, instead she went to her trailer, which was only a short stroll away.

She'd almost reached her trailer, when she heard a voice.

His voice.

"Hey," was all he said.

Just one word, and Jessica halted in her tracks.

Just that one word, and her pussy tingled.

Just one word, and she wasn't only proud about the way her sexy outfit and dancing had drawn him in just like she'd planned, but she was also excited from the thrill of knowing she still had it.

She turned around, smiled warmly, and responded just as casually as him: "Hey."

"I see you wore the outfit I told you to," he said, walking towards her.

"I planned to wear this before you... suggested it," Jessica corrected, a slight chill coursing up her spine, both from the slightly cool breeze, and also from the suave look coming her way from Bart. His amazing body was nicely showcased in the firefighter outfit he was wearing, and vise versa.

"So, you weren't trying to get my attention back there?" he asked, now standing right in front of her, about a foot away.

"Not exactly, but I did want to put Amy in her place."

"Her place?"

"Yeah, like you pointed out by calling her Jessica Junior, she's just a facsimile of the real me."

"So what you're saying..." he drawled as he came even closer to her so they were standing almost nostril to nostril, "is that so far I've only dallied with a facsimile of you?"

"Oh, you haven't even begun to experience me," Jessica said, not sure if she wanted to do any more than flirt... her pussy telling her she was more than willing... but her brain still wasn't sure. That said, she was enjoying the flirting... the cat and mouse game... the Sam and Dianne from Cheers, will they or won't they drama.

His hand went to Jessica's pussy-protecting leather pants and he said, "Let's go into your trailer."

"And what might we do in there?" Jessica asked, wishing she wasn't wearing these heavy-duty pants that barred him from stimulating her pussy at all well.

"Once we get inside, I'm going to fuck you like a cheap slut," he said, shoving the former sexiest woman in the world against her trailer, pressing his hips against her, and with some impressive smoothness, his hand reached around her and sneaked inside her tight pants... by way of one of those tease slits across her backside.

"Not here," Jessica demurred, although she kissed him back.

"Then let's go into your trailer," he repeated as his fingers just grazed her clit... unable to reach as far as her wet pussy.

"Okay," Jessica agreed mindlessly, still not sure if she was willing to cross that line yet, but not wanting to be seen by anyone with a man's hand inside her pants.

Bart pulled his hand out, and Jessica unlocked and hurried into her trailer. The moment they were inside her space, Bart pushed her against the wall, grabbed both her wrists, yanked them above her head and began kissing her.

Jessica melted into his lips... Surrendering to the lust that had been burning inside her for the past couple of weeks... as well as to his dominant treatment.

As he spattered a row of kisses onto her neck after a couple minutes of kissing, his hands still controlling her wrists, he said, "I've known you wanted this since the first day we began shooting."

"Maybe, but we shouldn't be doing it," Jessica moaned, which greatly weakened her... to be accurate, non-existent defiance.

"Oh, you want it badly," he argued, sucking on her neck... not intensely enough to leave evidence... but good enough to drive the MILF wild.

"I might," she still prevaricated, her head going light... his touch the same one she'd been craving... yes, also since that first day... his dominant persona what she'd been dying for... and her body melting from his touch.

"There is no 'might'," he said, "either you want me or you don't," as he kept her body pressed against the wall and her hands high above her head.

"And suppose I do want you. What will you want to do to me?" Jessica asked, knowing she should stop this from going any further... she'd already gone too far... yet she was unable even to feign any resistance to this hot, rugged, dominant man.

"I'm going to use you as my personal slut for rest of the night," he staked his claim as he released her wrists, moved both of his hands to her belt and dropped it to the floor, before bringing his hands to her pants and unbuttoning them.

"These pants are almost painted on," Jessica joked, knowing they wouldn't come off easily. They were a bitch to get on and a bitch to get off.

"They're tight all right," he agreed as he lifted the petite MILF off of her feet and carried her into the bedroom section of the trailer.

Jessica purred, getting turned on by this man effortlessly taking charge, "What are you doing?"

"Taking whatever I want," he said, as he tossed her onto the bed.

"Fair enough. So what do you want first?" she asked, smiling up at him... any final thoughts about her not surrendering totally to Bart fading into oblivion.

His hands went to her waist and said, "First, I want to make my fantasy come true."

"You have a fantasy?" she asked. "About me?" as she lifted her ass to assist in the difficult task of wrangling those stubborn leather pants down her legs.

"Yeah," he said. "I've wanted you ever since I saw Sin City."

"Really?" she asked, flattered to hear she'd had an impact on him... and that he'd then nursed that impact through two decades.

"Yeah, everyone wanted you," he said, still struggling to get her pants off.

"There was a time, yeah," she agreed.

"But not a time that's gone. You've aged well."

"You think so?" she asked, never getting her fill of compliments.

"Yeah, this body was born to sin," he said, the pants slowly dragging down her legs.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, having heard that line many times since the movie came out, and another flurry after the sequel... but not for a while. While it had gotten so corny in the past, when repeated by this sexy, stuntman firefighter, it made her pussy leak.

"Yeah, you need to get fucked really hard, don't you?" he asked, the pants finally down to her knees. He'd had to really work hard to get her pants down. But at least she wasn't wearing any panties!

"It's been a while," Jessica admitted.

"That's inexcusable!" he objected, shaking his head as he got the first pant leg off. "Doesn't your husband know how to fuck you like the slut you are?"

"I'm not a slut," Jessica denied.

"No?" he asked as he got the second pant leg off and tossed the pants aside.

"No," she insisted.

"You're telling me you don't want me to fuck you like a cheap slut?" he asked as he slapped his hand on her pussy and began rubbing it.

"Oooooooh," Jessica moaned.

"I'm gonna fuck that pretty face and hammer this pussy," he listed as he teased her pussy.

"Oh God," she whimpered, her body on fire from his touch.

"Now tell me what you want," he demanded.

"Oh, fuck yes, please use me like a slut," she declared, completely giving in to her lust, to her inner slut.

"Then you're officially my submissive fuck toy," he confirmed as his big hand covered her entire pussy, roughly rubbing her.

"Yes, yes," Jessica agreed, lifting her ass and writhing around like the horny bitch she was.

"Yes what?" he demanded, pressing his hand firmly against her pussy while he moved the other to her neck... not choking her... not using any muscle at all... just using this dominant position to make his statement.

By now Jessica was completely under his spell, willing to agree to anything, and so she agreed urgently, "Yes, I'll absolutely be your slut, your fuck toy, your submissive whore!"

"Then show me," he said as he took both of his hands away from her and backed away from the bed a couple of feet.

Jessica in a shameless daze, subject to a hunger she desperately needed fed, jumped off the bed, dropped to her knees in front of Bart and pulled down the (much easier to deal with) elastic pants of his firefighter costume.

To her surprise, he wasn't wearing any underwear either and his hard seven-inch cock flopped out, suddenly appearing right in front of her. She said as she took it in her hand, "Oh my God, I've been wanting this for so long!"

"Prove it," he said as he looked down on her, in a bit of awe himself that his greatest fantasy girl of all time was on her knees before him and stroking his dick.

"I'll suck your dick a lot better than that Jessica Junior wannabe," Jessica promised as she leaned forward and took his big, fat cock in her mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Bart moaned as she wrapped her lips around his hard cock.

"Such a lovely big cock," Jessica cried out, as she took it out of her mouth and licked her tongue up and down the fat shaft.

"Bigger than your husband's?" he asked, her being married enhancing this surreal reality of Jessica Alba herself sucking his cock.

"Yeah," she admitted not all that happy to throw her husband under the bus... but truth was truth... and if he'd been giving her what she needed at home, she wouldn't be so desperate to do what she was doing here. Yes, she was cheating; yes, she knew it was wrong; but she needed cock... this cock... right now...so she took his balls into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, you nasty slut," he moaned.

"Mmmmm, what big balls you have, Grandma," Jessica purred cutely as she sucked first one and then the other into her mouth.

"Yeah, get that cum warmed up for yourself," Bart said, amazed he was making this dream come true.

"I will, and I hope you'll have more than one load for me," Jessica said as she licked her way up his cock and took it back in her mouth.

"Trust me, I will," he bragged, as he watched Jessica Alba sucking his cock with a hunger far beyond any of the many bitches he'd previously fucked.

Jessica devoured the seven-inch cock... deep throating it with ease... longing for that first load erupting in her mouth. As she heard him moan, sensing he was close, she pulled back and said, "Please shoot that first load down my throat."

"Not on your face?" he asked.

"That can be load two or three," she said. "But right now, I really want to taste your cum. Your cum on that washcloth was such a tease."

"Fair enough," he chuckled as he slid his cock into her mouth and took charge... fucking her beautiful mouth.

Jessica focused on breathing through her nose as the big, fat cock slid smoothly in and out of her mouth, his balls full of the cum she craved bouncing off her chin like a bass drum mallet.

Bart fucked his cock between the luscious lips of this celebrity for a couple minutes, before he generously (he didn't always do this) warned her, "I'm about to come."

Those were the words she'd been dying to hear as she awaited his salty, creamy load... which she received a few seconds later, the warm cum exploding into her mouth and warming it before sliding slickly down her throat and into her beautiful belly.

"Oh fuck," Bart groaned as he deposited his load inside this amazingly hot woman. He slowed down, but didn't pull out as he shot his cum into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Jessica purred as she swallowed the entire load... wanting him to know how much she was enjoying this delicious cum.

When Bart pulled out he pulled her up, pushed her back onto the bed, spread her legs and dove between them.

"Oh yes, eat my pussy, you stud," Jessica moaned as the strong, sexy man licked her pussy.

Bart rarely ate pussy, no way would he waste his time going down on Amy, but he wanted to savour the taste of this sexy star. "You're delicious!"

"I'm all wet down there because of you," Jessica crooned as she lay there enjoying his tongue exploring her lower region.

Then for a few minutes there wasn't any talking.

Bart licked... probed her pussy... sucked on her clit... drove her wild.

Jessica moaned... placed her hands on his head... pulled him deeper into her needy pussy... and began slowly grinding.

"Oh yes," Jessica moaned, her orgasm rising. "Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

Bart attacked her clit and slid two fingers inside her, making her rising orgasm erupt in a heartbeat.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Jessica screamed as her orgasm flooded out of her, while her legs stiffened.

Bart lapped up the pussy cum as he pulled his fingers out almost as quickly as he'd shoved them in.

"Come and fuck me now, fuck me, give me that cock," Jessica babbled lustfully as her orgasm continued quaking inside her. She needed his cock inside her right fucking now!

Bart loved seeing that lustful urgency and desperation as he crawled up her body and slid his hard cock into her excessive wetness.

"Yes, fill me up," Jessica groaned as she looked up at the handsome, rugged man.

"This pussy is all mine for the rest of the shoot," Bart proclaimed, as he gazed down at her in admiration while he fucked her.

"Yes, you dirty bastard, you own my cunt," Jessica agreed wickedly. She only used the wicked 'C' word in serious heats of the moment.

"Yeah," Bart said, as he furiously pumped his dick in and out of her.

"Oh yeah, give it to me," Jessica begged unnecessarily, the pleasure intense as her first orgasm of the evening still lingered, long after its initial cymbal crash... and a second orgasm was already on the rise.

"You want it hard?" Bart asked.

"As hard as a strong man can give it to me!"

Bart pulled out, flipped her onto her stomach, yanked her hips up, and slid back into her doggy style.

"Oh yes," Jessica moaned, loving to get back shots. "Gimme that dick."

"Such a sexy submissive slut," Bart praised, his hands firmly grabbing her hips as he did indeed give her that dick.

"Ooooooh, yes," Jessica agreed as he jackhammered her pussy... with fast, hard, deep thrusts... his cock never leaving her... but just hammering away with rapid speed and three-inch pumps. "Pound me!"

"Oh, fuck yeah," Bart moaned, this being his ultimate conquest in his long string of sexy conquests.

After a couple minutes of quick hard strokes, he ordered as he pulled out, "Now ride me."

Jessica, needing that cock back in her pussy, her imminent orgasm number two of she hoped many more already rising, quickly stood up, and as soon as Bart was lying down and saluting her with his seven-inch meat, she straddled him, rested her hands on his chest, and lowered her pussy onto him.

Because every guy wanted her to ride him, likely because of her sexy scenes in Sin City, she was well accustomed to being on top... accustomed to riding a dick. It wasn't her favourite position, but she certainly knew how to ride a dick and milk loads out of a cock in this position. As she began riding Bart, she asked, "Is this like what you fantasized about?"

"Hell yeah," he said as he watched her riding him... with her bra still on.

Then she really worked his dick over, while using her body just like she had many times before. Using his chest for balance, she rode him like a rocking horse... bouncing wildly.

"Let's see those tits," he said after a couple minutes of watching Jessica Alba riding his dick with reckless abandon.

"These little things?" she asked, cupping them over her bra.

"They look perfect to me."

"I have kept them in great shape," she admitted as she sat on his dick, reached her hands behind her back and slowly... seductively... her eyes never leaving his... unclasped her bra... and tossed it aside. Her hard nipples were now on display.

"Lean down and onto me," he said, reaching up and pulling her chest towards him.

She obliged, even though with his firm hands grasping her torso, she doubted she had much choice, and soon his mouth was sucking her left nipple while he began slowly fucking smoothly upwards into her.

"Oh yes, suck on my nipple," Jessica urged, her nipples super sensitive, and they'd gotten even more so since she'd had children.

Bart swirled his tongue around her nipple... sucked it into his mouth... worshipped the perfectly sized tits... switching back and forth as his hands went from her hips to her breasts and back again.

"Mmmmmmm," Jessica moaned, enjoying this slow fucking, although she also wanted to be fucked hard, as well as the attention he was paying to her tits and nipples which men often ignored.

He invested a couple minutes into dedicated tit worship before saying, pushing her breasts away until she was sitting upright atop him, "Now really ride me."

"Okay," she said, liking this order.

So she placed her hands on her hips, posing to show him a great view of her still great body, as she began bouncing on his cock.

Bart watched in admiration for a couple minutes before he began bucking his hips up to match her downward movements.

"Oh, fuck yes," Jessica moaned when he bucked his ass up and his dick went deeper into her pussy, coming that close to making her second orgasm burst.

"Oh yeah," Bart groaned as they both enjoyed the rapture of this great fuck.

"Oh fuck, fuck, yes, fuck," Jessica babbled before she collapsed on top of Bart, her breasts landing on his face as her second orgasm cascaded through her.

Bart smoothly flipped her onto her side, slid his cock back inside her gushing pussy and resumed fucking her good, as his hand reached around and cupped her left tit.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Jessica moaned, as her pussy continued absorbing this onslaught of pleasure.

"Oh yeah, load two is coming soon," Bart warned as he pumped his dick in her pussy from the side, which made her pussy feel tighter, even though it was wet, wet, wet.

"Just dump your load in my cunt," Jessica said, her tubes tied, so she was safe from any risk of pregnancy.

"Oh yeah, you really want to be my cum dump, don't you?" he said, pulling her tightly against him, even as he didn't slow down his aggressive fucking.

"Yes, come inside me, onto me," Jessica agreed mindlessly, dying to feel his cock pulsing and unloading inside her.

"Oh fuck," Bart grunted, sweat pouring down his brows as he kept pumping his dick into her.

"Do it, do it," Jessica demanded, desperately wanting that load filling her pussy.

"Yeah," he grunted a few strokes later, as his second load of this wild night rocketed out of him and into his fantasy slut.

"Yesssssss," Jessica moaned, as the orgasm still fulfilling her was enhanced by the sudden explosion of cum spewing inside her.

Bart kept pumping until his balls were completely empty. He then stopped and rested with his cock deep inside her.

"Fuck," Jessica said weakly, as her body recovered from multiple orgasms.

"You don't think we're done yet, do you?" Bart teased, squeezing her breast.

"I forgot how you young studs can reload so quickly."

"Plus... you still have a hole I haven't fucked yet," Bart pointed out as he pulled out, pulled her hips up and went behind her.

"I don't think I can handle a dick of your size if you try to stick it in there," Jessica cautioned, although years ago she'd taken a couple cocks his size in her ass. Not both at once, of course.