Jessica Alba's Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet that didn't stop her from resuming her sex-with-fantasy that night in her hotel bed... continuing where she left off... but starting with the vibe on low again.

"That's it, slut," fantasy Bart moaned, as Jessica sucked his cock. "I knew you wanted this."

"Mmmmmmmm," Jessica moaned in agreement as she kept her smooth bobs going. She'd always been a great cock sucker... with no gag reflex... which had always made deep throating a big dick or getting face fucked easy for her.

"You like my dick?" he asked, pulling out of her mouth.

"Oh yes, I love your big fucking dick," Jessica moaned, wiping saliva off her chin as she stared at the big sausage.

"You want to be my slut?" he asked, slapping her face with his hard cock.

"Yes," Jessica admitted, turning the vibe speed up... her wicked imagination getting her revved up quickly.

"Yes what, you dumb slut?" he demanded, slapping her face again.

"Yes, I want to be your cheap cock-sucking, dick-taking slut," Jessica said wickedly, both in her fantasy and on her bed.

"Bend over the table, slut," he ordered.

"Okay," Jessica obeyed quickly, spinning around and bending her perfect ass perfectly... as she increased the speed on her toy again and kept it teasing away between her pussy lips.

"You really want it, don't you?" he asked, slapping her ass as he went moved behind her.

"Yes, slam that big dick into me," Jessica cried urgently, both in her fantasy and out loud, as she flipped herself onto all fours as she moved the buzzing toy onto high speed between her pussy lips.

"You want this big cock in your pussy?" he asked, rubbing up and down her wet pussy lips while Jessica did the same to her own pussy lips, making her moan loudly.

"Yes please, just slam that big fat cock in my pussy over and over," Jessica moaned, as her mind tried to reconcile her fantasy with her reality, as she relentlessly teased herself with the high-powered toy buzzing between her lips.

"Beg, bitch," Bart said as he continued his ruthless teasing.

"Oh God, please give me that dick, fuck my pussy, pound me, use me like some cheap slut," Jessica declared aloud... in her hotel room... forgetting that someone in a room just beside or below hers might be listening in on her wicked words.

"Okay slut," he said in her mind, as for real she slid her dildo inside her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes," Jessica moaned as she slid the vibrator inside her wanton, fevered pussy. "Fuuuuuuuuck!"

As he pumped into her, Jessica furiously fucked herself, and just like yesterday, her orgasm rose, escalated, and erupted, at an expedited pace.

Within a couple minutes, Jessica inadvertently informed her thin-walled neighbours beside and below her (she was on the top floor) she'd reached orgasm, as a primal bellow escaped her mouth, "Mother fucker, yes!"

Jessica collapsed onto her pillow... with her second intense orgasm in two straight nights... cascading through her.

As she lay there... her cum leaking out of her and into a large puddle on the sheet... she shook her head. "Fuck!" She'd done it again! She laid there for several minutes, enjoying the afterglow of her intense orgasm. God, I really need to get laid! she thought. Her vibe was topnotch, and it got her off, but it didn't deliver any of the roughness... or the domination... an actual man could give her.

As she got up and went to shower, she considered herself lucky that the stuntman was oblivious to her. Because if he made any moves to fuck her, she wasn't certain she'd put up much resistance!

She needed cock!

She needed a big, fat, cock!

She needed to get fucked and fucked good!

And... she was pretty sure Bart would have a big dick, and he'd give her the rough drilling she so badly craved.

Supposedly a cold shower would calm down a sex drive... yeah, right... that must be a guy thing, since hers did very little to quell her lust for this standoffish man half her age.

.....

The next morning Jessica knew she shouldn't, but she stowed the sexy stripper costume in her duffle bag. 'Just in case', she told herself.

The afternoon shoot was hectic, and when she headed toward the washroom in her trailer to wash up and change into an even sluttier outfit for the next scene, she was astounded to find Bart in her dressing room standing up, while Amy, naked but for thigh high stockings, was on her knees sucking his cock.

Jessica froze... and stared a bit too long. Shocked the pair had invaded her dressing room! Shocked at what they were doing! But also silently happy to see Bart did indeed have that big dick she'd imagined.

"Hey Jessica," Bart said, not appearing the least bit embarrassed to be caught getting blown... in Jessica's trailer!

Amy froze. Her mouth full of cock.

"Keep doing me, slut," Bart snarled, grabbing the eager girl's head and face fucking her.

"What are you doing?" Jessica finally squealed, tearing her eyes away from the sex act happening live right in front of her.

"I knew you wanted to talk to me the other day, and realized later I was rude to brush you off like that," he said, without pausing in face fucking Amy.

Amy was mortified to be caught in the act, and doubly mortified to still be getting used so roughly in front of Ms. Alba by a guy she'd thought she liked.

"And you think this is making up for it?" Jessica asked, trying to conceal how much this scene was turning her on, as she felt her cheeks flushing and her pussy leaking into her panties.

"Actually I thought you'd like it," he said.

"Excuse me?" Jessica asked archly, even though through her outraged front, she definitely was enjoying it, although she'd rather be the one on her knees having her face fucked.

"Well, after overhearing you talk all nasty for the last two nights, I figured you were begging for a show from me," he said, still smoothly pumping in and out of Amy's mouth.

"Pardon?" Jessica asked.

"My room at the hotel is directly beneath yours," he said with a moan. "You sounded like you were really craving some dick... one exactly like mine."

"Bart, you need to go... now!" Jessica bellowed at top volume, mortified he'd been listening in on her fucking herself.

"You sure?" he smirked as he pulled out of Amy and stroked his amazingly big, hard cock... aiming it right at the starlet's face.

"Yes, give me that load," Amy demanded, knowing she had to act like a thoroughly nasty slut to compete with this woman once considered the sexiest in the world. She knew she was hot, she knew she was sexy, but she'd been learning many men wanted a more experienced woman and she was no MILF, so she had to really slut it up to compete.

"Oh, yeah! Get ready, Jessica Junior," he grunted, flaunting his gaze upon Jessica herself as he spewed his load, a massive one, all over Amy's face.

Jessica watched the flying sperm in envy, wishing that was her on her knees being spattered with that huge, fucking, creamy load. God, his cock was perfect! God she needed dick. That big... hard... cock. She noticed he'd called her Jessica Junior before his cock throbbed and pulsed and erupted, shooting six big, creamy, white gobs of delicious cum onto the young, wannabe star.

"Oh fuck," Amy groaned, never able to figure why most guys felt the need to bust their nuts on her face. It happened about half the time she sucked them or got fucked... and she couldn't say she liked it very much.

"Oh yeah," Bart groaned, grinning rudely at Jessica the entire time. He was 99% sure his playing hard to get had been effective in drawing the MILF in... and that final percentage was being confirmed while she stared lustfully at his cock.

"Jesus," Jessica uttered, unable to stop watching... even as Amy leaned forward drenched in cum and took Bart's cock back into her mouth.

"Sorry, Jessica," Bart said. "I needed someplace to drop a load and I figured you wouldn't get back here until later."

"Um, yeah, whatever," Jessica said, her mouth watering and her pussy burning as she kept watching Amy suck that cock... unable to stop staring.

"We'll get going, then," Bart said, pulling his cock out, deliberately giving the MILF plenty of time to admire it in all its hard glory... yes, still hard... knowing from experience how much older women yearned for a young man with a big cock... a strong persona... and quick reloading.

"Yes please," Jessica agreed, even though her eyes never left the majestic cock just inches away from her hungry mouth, her needy pussy, and her long-neglected ass.

Bart slowly put his dick away while Amy, now finding the situation insufferably awkward, stood up.

"Amy, you should probably clean up before you head out," Jessica suggested, as the cock she was craving disappeared back into a pair of slightly too tight jeans, before she took in the cum-coated Amy. She went into the bathroom, picked up a facecloth and tossed it back to the bitch.

"Thanks," Amy said, taking the cloth and wiping the cum off her face.

"No problem," Jessica said, resisting the temptation to lick the cum off the girl's face.

"See ya later," Bart said to Jessica as he walked out, totally ignoring Amy.

"Yeah, see ya," Amy said, as she tossed the cum-coated cloth back to the older movie star.

Jessica caught it, waited until the door closed, and then brought the washcloth to her face. It didn't have much of an odour, but she saw a couple wads of cum. She knew she shouldn't, but she was already doing it before she even knew she was: she was licking Bart's cum from the washcloth.

One taste of the salty seed, not as delicious as right from the source, and she was crazed for more. She opened the cloth and licked up the cum... getting every drop of seed she could. She was so focused on her sudden hunger she didn't hear the door reopening.

"Oh my," Bart said smugly, grinning at what he saw.

Jessica's eyes went wide as she reacted by ineffectively tossing the evidence away to wherever. "W-w-what are you doing here this time?"

"I forgot my phone," he said, walking past her, his cologne floating directly into her nostrils as he grabbed the phone from the bedside table.

"Oh, okay," Jessica said, trying to appear casual.

Bart saw the Sin City costume on its hanger and asked, "Are you wearing that tonight?"

"I don't know. Maybe?" she shrugged, trying to look offhand after getting caught licking up his cum.

"No, you will wear that costume," he said firmly.

"Pardon?" Jessica asked.

"I expect to see you wearing that sexy little costume tonight," he dictated.

"Is that so?" Jessica asked, a little flirty but not too much.

"Yes," he said. "Play your cards right, and maybe you'll get some more of that... stuff..." he paused, looking down at the cloth lying on the floor, "...directly from the source."

"I don't think so," Jessica said, even though her mouth watered at the possibility of having that big cock in her mouth... and another big load all over her face, before she licked that one up too.

"Yeah, that's really believable," he said with a smile, as he strolled out of her trailer for the second time.

"Fuck!" Jessica cursed once she was alone again. She wasn't embarrassed easily. Life in the spotlight was all about controlling her narrative, and she and her handlers had always done a great job of doing that. But... this... this was hard to explain away as anything except what it actually was.

She didn't have much time to think as she really had to pee, change costumes, and get back to the set.

So five minutes later, she was back on the set in a new outfit and trying to focus on her lines... with her pussy still burning.

.....

A few hours later... after reshooting the same scene through a dozen takes... a scene so ridiculous she almost snapped in frustration. Yet wearing sultry lingerie with everyone staring at her body kept her already revved up pussy constantly aroused... so much she worried whether it was obvious to everyone she was horny as fuck... until she... finally... got back in her hotel room .

She took a shower, left the bathroom in her robe and examined the outfit. It was a Western outfit she hadn't worn since she'd been filming Sin City. Truth be told, she was a bit worried she wouldn't fit into the costume anymore. Those leather pants displaying crescents of her butt cheeks had been a been tight fit even back when she was younger.

Jessica knew that in no world should she wear them tonight.

Jessica knew she'd attract a ton of attention from everyone at the party... especially if she included the blonde wig. She'd never thought of herself as a blonde, but that blonde look in the movie had really boosted her popularity.

Jessica also knew that by wearing this outfit, even though she'd decided maybe she'd wear it before she was ordered to do so by that sexy young stuntman, it would undoubtedly look to him like she was obeying him, thus giving him a win and herself a loss. Of course part of her wanted to obey him... needed to obey him... and for him to know she was... yet she also knew she shouldn't. So far she hadn't done much of anything wrong. Sure she'd eaten his cum off of that washcloth, but that was all. And sure she'd been caught... by him... doing it... but that was pretty mild in today's world. A little kinky... a little revealing about how hot she was for him... and a lot embarrassing.

"Fuck it!" Jessica said out loud after a couple minutes of contemplating. Then bursting free from her timidity, she grabbed the pants, knowing she'd be going commando tonight, since those peepholes would showcase any panties... and went into her bedroom... just in case she received another surprise visitor.

It took some work... some wiggling... and some tugging... just like it had back when she'd been filmed in them ... but she got them on.

Once they were on, Jessica examined herself in the full-length mirror, turned around and checked out her ass. Just like when she'd been filming the scenes in these leather pants, her ass looked utterly amazing. Every curve was perfectly profiled in the black leather with the bottoms of her cheeks sexily exposed by the tailored in prominent crescent moon slits. She smiled at her personal victory of still having a bod that fit inside these leather pants that were made for one much younger than hers now was.

She picked up the bra and put it on... the bra helping to push up her still very firm tits... enhancing her still great body.

She grabbed the belt and wrapped it around her waist, then added the toy pistol to the ensemble.

Lastly Jessica settled the wig on her head.

Looking into the mirror again, she couldn't help but smile. She wasn't wearing this costume for any man anymore... not for that hot stuntman... nor for anyone else in the cast... but just for herself. She needed to reclaim her hot sexuality. She needed just to let go and become herself again.

Jessica added some make-up, and then headed off to the party... of course half an hour late.

As she'd expected, Jessica got lots of looks... lots of compliments... a couple of ass slaps... and she downed a couple drinks. She chatted with men and women. She noticed Bart checking her out a couple times... he was dressed as a firefighter... making him hot as fuck and her pussy burn. She felt the power she used to have. She was the one in control. She would write her own narrative. She just wasn't sure yet what that narrative would turn out to be.

It was a couple hours Into the party, music was pounding, people were drinking, dressed in a variety of slutty costumes, Amy was a slutty devil, which seemed appropriate... and she was getting as much attention as Jessica was.

It was her co-star Doug who said, oozing the words out in his usual creepy manner, "Come on Nancy, give me a lap dance." (Nancy Callahan was Jessica's role in Sin City.)

"Over my dead body," Jessica refused, glaring down upon the man she'd never submit to.

"You're just playing hard to get," he smirked, his charm so pathetic and his window of popularity already on the wane.

"No, for you I'm playing impossible to get. But I do like the general idea," Jessica tossed off as she sauntered over to Bart... who had Amy sitting on his lap. "Hey, nozzle jockey. Wanna lap dance?"

"Mmmmmmm, I don't know," Bart fake pondered, gazing up at her. He'd never tell anyone how often he jerked off picturing Jessica wearing exactly what she was wearing right now.

"No, he doesn't want a lap dance," Amy yapped noisily.

"Don't ever speak for me," Bart barked back.

"But Bart, I...." Amy began.

"Move," Bart ordered. "Get outta here!"

But...."

"Get off of me. Now," Bart said firmly.

"Fine!" Amy huffed, making it clear this switcheroo in his favourite woman wasn't remotely fine. She got off his lap but didn't leave... just stood there with her arms crossed and her eyes glaring.

"You sure you're ready for me?" Jessica asked, oozing the confidence inherent in the character she'd already played twice... and was playing again right now.

"Oh, I think so," Bart said, hiding that this was a fantasy come true... and the start of the fruition of a plan that'd begun the moment he learned he'd be a stuntman on this movie starring Jessica Alba.

"Then get ready for a wild fire engine ride, "Jessica smiled, and she began doing her thing... knowing everyone in the large, crowded room was watching her... knowing she was putting on a show not just for Bart, but for the entire cast and crew. She was regaining her sexuality.

Bart, his arms crossed and showcasing his strong arms, nodded. "Show me what ya got."

"Looks like trouble," Jessica said as she placed her boot on his leg... quoting a line from the movie.

"Looks like Christmas," Bart quoted back.

"I think you're in the wrong season," she smiled as she leaned forward and whispered that into his ear, impressed that Bart knew the scene.

"Well, today may be your Christmas," he whispered back.

Jessica didn't respond verbally as she reached her foot back down to the floor and spun around, bending over to showcase her tight ass, perfectly framed in the leather pants.

Then for a couple minutes Jessica put on a real show... that gave every man there a raging hard-on... and got a few of the lesbian or bi-curious girls drooling.

As Jessica danced and ground, she really got into the groove... recreating the scene from Sin City as authentically as her surroundings allowed.

Throughout the room there were cheers.

And whistles.

And catcalls.

All of these enhanced Jessica's rush of adrenaline as she took control of the entire party, becoming the centre of attention... no one even glancing at Amy in her slutty devil outfit anymore... or any of the other younger women, each dressed more provocatively than the others.

As the song ended, Jessica dropped her ass into Bart's lap and said, quoting another line from the film, although way out of context, "Can I have a ride?"

As she leaned back onto the well built stud, Bart responded, "Absolutely. I think you'll be going for a helluva ride."

"I'm not sure you have what it takes to handle me," Jessica said, on a huge adrenaline rush as she slyly ground on his hard cock... making her happy to know she still had the touch....

Before Bart could formulate a reply, Jessica hopped off of him and sauntered off to the bar, making sure to sway her hips in that sultry way she knew would have Bart and every other man at the party desperate either for a fuck or a cold shower.