Jake & Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz let out a long sigh, that seemed to have been held in her for years. She laughed at how ridiculously good it felt. And she was doubly happy that she'd shared this experience with Jake.

"Oh that was good, honey. But now, you need to show me what you can really do. Give it to me, Jake. Fuck your mother."

Hearing her talk so dirty drove Jake into a frenzy. Her words seared into his mind, sharpening his awareness of exactly what he was doing. He was fucking his mother. And he loved it. His cock was buried down to the hilt into her sweet pussy, and he loved it. He was grabbing her and furiously fucking his beautiful mother, and he loved. it. And with a final scream, he thrust hard into his mother and pulled her down onto his cock as his cum erupted from his cock. Over and over the pleasure exploded out from his cock.

Later that night, Liz woke up, still tangled up with her son on her bed. She reached for the duvet to cover them before drifting off back to sleep, content.