Jake & Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to deal with something like this today," he began. "You remember I told you about a couple who's relationship problems were impacting the whole office? Well they got caught having sex in his car during their lunch break." Liz's eyes went wide in shock.

"Afterward, I pulled the guy into my office," he continued. "I'm basically his boss, so now I had to deal with his mess. It was one thing to have rumours causing strain in the office. But actually crossing that line and fucking while they're supposed to be at work? That was just too far. As much as I was his friend, I couldn't turn a blind eye to that as his manager. So ultimately, he had to resign."

He took a sip of his wine, letting his brief summation of the story settle in.

"He lost his job because he couldn't keep his personal life and his professional life separate. Those are two parts of his life that are not meant to cross over like that, and because he let it happen, there were dire consequences. He was irresponsible and didn't try anticipate some of the risks he was getting into and ultimately he paid the price."

"And so you're worried that we're being reckless and will inevitably run into some dire consequences?"

"Of course I am, mom. I have no idea what kind of shit storm we could find ourselves in if this goes any further."

Liz nodded slowly while she swirled her glass. She wasn't convinced at all, and thought she knew just how to bring Jake over to her way of thinking.

Setting her glass down, she quickly reached over and took his hand. "I understand you have concerns. This is uncharted territory right now. And we have to see what our options are and try make the best choice for ourselves."

Jake was taken aback with how closely her words echoed his own from earlier in the day. But he could sense that they were being used to point to a wholly different conclusion.

"But I have a few questions for you that I think will help us see what is best for us." She retrieved her hand and help up her index finger. "One: did you have a good night last night?" Her middle finger joined her index. "Two: do you still enjoy my company?" She brought her hand down to the table. "Three: do you still love me?"

"Well, that's easy. It's yes to all three. Yes I enjoyed last night, but that doesn't make it right. I still do enjoy your company, and I'm afraid that we'll lose that if we continue. And I do still love you, which is why I'm so worried about this."

"And I understand all that, I really do. But, if lat night was so enjoyable for both of us, and we're not hurting anyone by doing it, then there's really no right or wrong there. It just is. And I know I still enjoy your company. Even now, having this difficult conversation, I still want to be around you. I think we're both capable enough of dealing with whatever issues come up between us in a healthy way that can help us both be happier. And lastly, I love you too, Jake. I will always love you no matter what, because I'm your mother."

"But that's just it mom. You're my mother. Not just some booty call I might ring up when I need some."

"I'm your mother, yes, but I'm also a woman." Liz leaned forward and looked Jake in the eye. He could sense that she was opening up to him more than she ever had before, the look on her face was one of serious intent but also great vulnerability. "A woman who, for the last two years has felt like a rag doll being tossed among the currents of life. And just as I find myself on steady ground again, I'm reminded by my son that I am in fact still a beautiful woman. For the first time in two years - more than two years, Jake - I feel excited. I feel like I've rediscovered a part of myself that went into hiding when your father got sick. And I have you to thank for that." She said as she took his hand again.

Their intimate moment was interrupted by the arrival of their food. They broke apart and let the waitress set the plates down on the table. Liz fought to bring her emotions back in check, and silently rearranged her napkin on her lap and took up her cutlery, ready to begin her meal.

Jake merely sat and looked at her. He'd never really considered the situation from her perspective – not really anyway. He'd always assumed she'd be in a similar predicament as he. But he'd never entertained the thought that for her, this experience was fundamentally different. For her, it wasn't the dangerous bridge crossing in the dead of night over a crocodile infested river, but rather was a delightful reawakening of a part of her life which had taken a devastating blow, and was now being given the chance to finally heal.

"I'm sorry mom," he said, "I didn't think of it that way." He reached over the food and lifted her chin with his fingertips. "You are very beautiful, and I'm glad that I can help show you that again."

He leaned back in his seat and smiled at his mother. She held his gaze for a few seconds, letting the moment linger between them. Then she she smiled wryly and said, "You, mister, had better be careful what you say with that silver tongue of yours. A woman might get used to the flattery."

----------

After dinner, they decided to walk home as it was a pleasant evening and still fairly early. In contrast to the trip to dinner, the walk home was almost completely back to normal. Jake and Liz chatted about their day, joked about some of the absurd things that happened and thoroughly enjoyed each others company. The one thing that made it not so normal was that they held hands the entire way home. This, Jake realised, was probably as close to normal as they were going to get, considering the way their feelings were developing. And while he still held reservations about what the future might hold, he at least now felt at peace with the situation. Coming clean with his mother had been a watershed, a chance for both of them to show how they were both hurting. This revelation for Jake had been a tremendous insight into what his mother was feeling. Now that he better understood her sense of joy, it tempered some of his anxiety. But more than that, it gave him a way to approach the situation from a position of hope rather than fear. He understood how this experience was part of the healing process for his mother. And if it helped her heal and be happy, then why shouldn't he be the one to help her?

Liz felt exhilarated by the new found physical aspect of her relationship with Jake. Feeling the warmth of his hand in hers, and seeing the love and attraction in his eyes lifted her spirits like nothing else had before. But she was also acutely aware that they were, in essence, distractions. Very pleasant distractions, but distractions nonetheless. And she would need to tread carefully to ensure that she did not lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. She knew that enjoying the physical thrill was key to her fully recovering, but the main focus should always remain just that: recovery. She was not "dating" her son - but exploring a new and exciting part of their relationship as part of her journey to a fully healthy state of mind. At least, that's what she told herself as she made her way up the stairs to her apartment.

Jake watched his mother's hips rock from side to side as she climbed the stairs. His body was definitely responding do her presence, and he stepped closer to her. As she slipped the key into the door, he wrapped his arms around her belly and pulled her gently against him. She gasped as she felt the firmness in his pants. It was a bold move that surprised and frightened her. She never expected him to take that next step before she did, and she felt concerned that she might lose control of the situation before it even got off the ground.

She quickly got the door open and stepped inside, throwing her shoes off as she did so. She turned around to face Jake and said, "You know, honey, we have to be absolutely clear about what we're getting into here." Jake slipped off his shoes and took a quick step toward her, never breaking eye contact. Liz retreated a step toward the bedroom. "I'm serious, Jake. I need you to know that I'm not just using you." She looked at the clear sign of his excitement that had recently been bumping against her butt. "Okay, well I know you're getting something out of this too, but I'm just using your own horniness to get what I want." He closed the gap between them and trapped her in his arms. "I need to know you understand that, basically, this is just sex."

Jake remained silent, only staring into her eyes. After a moment, he smiled and ran his hands down her back onto her butt. He saw his mother's face flush with excitement as he palmed her cheeks, and felt his cock swell against her.

"As long as we both enjoy it, and keep it honest," he said, "then I think we both definitely get something out of this. Something that, I think, we both need."

Hearing his words and feeling secure in his embrace, Liz felt her heart was set to burst with joy. She smiled brightly and wrapped her hands around Jake's neck, before bringing his face down for a kiss. She held the back of his head and kissed him hard, allowing all the pent up stress and loneliness to flow out of her, to be replaced by the love and passion of their union.

Jake squeezed her butt as he kissed her back, savouring the feeling of her lips and her tongue as they feverishly wrestled with his own. He brought one arm up off her butt and wrapped it around her back, pulling her closer to him. She mewled softly as her body molded against his.

With one last lunge of her tongue into his mouth, she broke the kiss and stepped back from him, taking his hand in the process and guiding him to her bedroom. As soon as she had him in her den, she turned around and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. In one swift move she raised it up and whipped it off her body, revealing her almost naked torso to her son. The look in her eyes was pure lust, and it held one command for Jake: strip, now!

He quickly undid his shirt buttons and shrugged it off his shoulders, never taking his eyes of the beauty before him. Liz paused for a moment to take in the sight of her sons body. He was firm and strong, every taut muscle promising to deliver sweet pleasure to her body.

Next, Jake undid his belt and pants and dropped them to the floor. He reached down and slipped off his socks and pants, leaving him standing in the bedroom in only his boxers. Liz seemed entranced by the sight, one hand lazily stroking the top of her breast while the other hung loosely by her side. Jake stepped to her and placed his hands on her hips. She instantly wrapped her arms around his neck once again and resumed their battle of lips and tongues. The feeling of the skin to skin contact was electric, and she pressed herself against him, pulling on his broad shoulders and clawing at his back with her fingernails. Jake quickly worked his hands around her skirt to find the zip before undoing it and dropping the skirt to the floor. His hands cupped her bare cheeks, and he moaned into Liz's mouth as he pulled her closer against him. He palmed and squeezed her glorious globes, intoxicated by the delicious femininity of her body - her curves, her smell, her softness.

The feeling of Jakes hands over her bare ass sent shivers up and down her spine. His strong hands groped and squeezed her, pulling her closer with a desperation that only fanned the flames of her passion. Breaking the kiss once more, she pushed him back a step.

"I need to see it," she said as she dropped to her knees. She reached for the top of his boxers and brought them down in one swift move, his cock springing up and proudly standing tall in front of her face.

"Oh my....holy... fuck you have a good looking cock, Jake," she said as she took his erection in her hand. Jake moaned loudly as she began to slowly stroke him. She stared at the potent piece of manhood in her fist, and marveled at the fact that something which made her blood pound with desire was part of someone so dear to her, that she loved so much. More than a son, she knew he was her friend and would never hurt her. Those deep and loving emotions were now all mixed in together with the lust she felt for the body in front of her, driving her desire ever higher.

As she stroked him, Liz felt torn. She desperately wanted him, and had to have this most wonderful part of him inside her. But staring at his lovely cock in her hand, she also had a burning desire to taste it, to take him in her mouth and see the instant reaction that she could get from him. She quickly brought her face to his cock and surged her mouth over the head of his cock, sucking on it lovingly.

"Ahh, god!" Jake couldn't believe what he was feeling. He looked down and saw his beautiful mother, the woman he had come to love and call his best friend, staring into his eyes, eagerly wrapping her lips around his stiff cock. She moaned as she felt his cock stiffen even more when he looked into her eyes that first time as she sucked him off.

She took more of him into her mouth and withdrew before repeating the process quickly a few more times. Finally, she released him with a loud pop.

"Damn mom, that was hot."

Liz climbed backward onto the bed and said, "Come here, Jake. Take my underwear off."

He sprang to her, grasping her ankles and holding her long, shapely legs up. Looking down on her like that, he was astonished that her body looked as good as it did. She had taken fantastic care of herself, and the result was that her long, toned legs swept up to a fantastic ass carried on a set of wide, feminine hips. Her waist tapered in slightly, and while her skin wasn't still as firm as it used to be, she still looked like the perfect image of a woman. Only two barriers remained before his eyes. Releasing her legs, he leaned forward and grabbed her breasts, still covered by her bra. Realising she was still covered, Liz quickly raised herself on her elbows and unhooked the bra before slipping it off and throwing it to the side. Her perfect breasts rested on her chest, topped with large nipples. Jake brought his hands to them again, palming great handfuls of her flesh and he kneaded and massaged her breasts.

Liz moaned and pushed her chest against his hands, reveling in the sensations he was giving her. All too see though, she swept his hands down and took hold of her underwear and began slipping them off her hips. They came away sticky and moist from her pussy, and she raised her legs up. He slipped them off entirely before casting them aside with her bra.

Finally, he had her naked before him, and Jake paused to take in the sight of her. He had no words, but he also knew he needed none. She was there, happy to reveal herself to him in this intimate way, trusting that he would care for her and never harm her. He crept his gaze down from her vivacious eyes, her full lips, her slim neck and matronly breasts, onward over her delicious midsection and over her curvacious hips, before settling on her most private of places. The sight of her in her full naked glory tipped his lust over the edge, and he dropped himself down onto her.

Where their bodies touched felt electric, stimulating them in ways they'd never known. He laid his body over hers as she raised her legs around him, scissoring her feet behind him. He lowered his head and kissed her, nibbling on her lip. He wrapped one hand around her shoulders and the other cradled the back of her hear. He ran his fingers through her hair as the kissed her deeply. She raked her tongue oer his teeth and clawed at his back. She pulled him closer with her legs and ground herself against his crotch. He raised himself up on his knees and broke the kiss. In one swift move, he grasped both her hands and held them in one of his hands over her head. resting his weight on that hand, he used his other to squeeze her breast while he lunged in and began kissing and licking her neck and jaw. She bucked and cried out, the intensity of his hand and his mouth, together with the restriction of her hands driving her crazy.

"Stop teasing me!" she cried out. "I need you now. Please."

He looked into her eyes and saw a deep craving, a yearning for something she had missed for years. More than just a cock, or an orgasm, she was missing the feeling of being close to someone. As close as she could ever be with another person. And she wanted him that way now.

He took her hand and guided it down to his throbbing member as he lowered himself back down to her. As his weight came to rest on her body, she wrapped her fingers around his manhood and grabbed at his neck with her other hand. He held her face in his hands and kissed her gently on her lips as she guided the head of his cock to her entrance. Once she'd held him just at the right place, he leaned forward, slipping the head of his cock into her hot and soaked pussy. She released his cock and brought her hand up to his face. She looked up and saw he was gazing into her eyes as he thrust slowly deeper into her. With every slight shift, more and more of his burning rod would slip into her, and with every millimeter, her body screamed in ecstasy. Eventually he surged forward one last time and sealed them together. Only then did he relent, dropping his face to kiss her deeply, slowly. She ran her fingers through his hair as the felt his body shiver against her.

He brought one arm under her neck and grasped a fistful of the bedsheets, while his other arm took hold of her leg and raised it up into the crook of his elbow. She gasped as she felt herself opening up for him, followed by a surge of pleasure as he pumped his cock deeper into her. He kissed her neck as he withdrew, stroking her leg gently before slamming back into her.

"Oh god! Yes, do that to me, Jake!"

Jake was almost completely lost in the lust he felt for her – this most beautiful of women who had managed to fan the flames of his passion up to heights he'd never though possible. He quickly withdrew again before roughly grabbing her hair as he pulled himself down on her again, savagely sucking and licking her neck. Hoisting her leg wider and higher, he rammed his cock back into her again. He could feel her whole body quivering as he pounded her drenched pussy with his hard cock.

Liz was on the verge of orgasm, the combined crush of his body with the assault on her neck, topped with the absolute hammering he was delivering to her pussy was sending great spasms of pleasure up through her entire body. She was reduced to crying out wordlessly in the rhythm of his fucking, and soon the only sounds in the room were her guttural moans, punctuated by the wet smack as his body collided against hers.

The ravaging he was giving his mother was the best fucking he'd ever had, his enjoyment only amplified with the knowledge she was experiencing just as much pleasure. But he needed more, and brought her legs up against his shoulders. She cried out again as he plunged his cock into her again, feeling it penetrate her even deeper. But he held her face in his hands, and kissed her feverishly as he resumed driving his throbbing cock down into her as fast as he could.

In a sudden rush, Liz broke the kiss and screamed, reaching back and clawing at the bedsheets. Her whole body pulsed with pleasure as her orgasm swept through her, and she cried out again and again as the waves of ecstasy crashed against her mind.

Eventually he caught her breathe and came back to earth, and realised that Jake was still hard within her. He slowly slipped his cock in and out of her while he nibbled her ear. He'd released her legs as she came down from her orgasm, but still gently held her face as he licked and kissed her.

"You didn't cum."

Jake raised himself on his elbows and said, "I was close, but I managed to hold out somehow. But my god, that was good."