All Comments on 'Jake & Liz'

by decoy88

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best!

One of the best stories ever on this site. Thank you and please write another chapter.

Mark737Mark737about 8 years ago
Well done

Its good to read one where they are not going at it before the end of the first page. No huge breasts or baseball bats for cocks. No mention of dimensions at all. You left it to our imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Erotic but not pornographic

Well done

I really enjoyed the story and the underlying concern of both mother and son about what they, as desperate people, are doing. You deal with the situation in a balanced and sensible way.

I cant wait for the next chapter

20silverock1620silverock16about 8 years ago

Thanks for a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good story

Many are in similar living arrangement. Grown son and widowed mother relationship can be a most wonderful thing. Happens more than most expect.

VictorN55VictorN55about 8 years ago
Impressed

Very good, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Makes my attempts at writing seem juvenile in comparrison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well...

I guess, reading all of these great comments, that I should have read the rest of the story, but he was a dick at the end of page 2 and it turned me off. sorry...

Squire3Squire3about 8 years ago

Style, content, pleasure ......High 555555.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can i

Can I have some of her hot wet pussy to make love to give her the white frosting to cover her pie hole? Why did u not taste her pussy?

When is part two Cummings out????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hottest

Love how sexy mom is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is so great

When Liz tells Jake, "fuck your mother," her kid's reaction is "her words seared into his mind, sharpening his awareness of exactly what he was doing. He was fucking his mother. And he loved it. His cock was buried down to the hilt into her sweet pussy, and he loved it. He was grabbing her and furiously fucking his beautiful mother, and he loved. it." That is so true to life. When a son is actually doing what lots and lots of sons secretly wish they were doing--when he's fucking his own dear mom, when he's got his hard young cock up the same warm wet cunt he came out of, up to his balls--he is awestruck. It just blows his young mind and he goes into a fuck-frenzy. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock, as comfy and cozy, as loving and welcoming, as his own mother's cunt. Ever wonder why the taboo against motherfucking is the strictest, harshest taboo there is? It's because the desire to fuck his own mom is the deepest, darkest urge of a fit young male. Mom's given him so much all of his life and now he aches to give her something in return--to blow his young balls and shoot her a great big twatful of his precious semen. A boy's semen filling his own mommy's twat to overflowing--man, it's the best that life has to offer!

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
HAWT!!!!*****

Plz write a ch. 2!!! need to see more of this loving mom son couple!

Thx for writing! :-)

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 8 years ago
A hot story...

fewer typos would gather a higher score.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Not bad, but definitely needs editing to compensate for missing words. In the beginning Jake made a mountain out of a mole hill and created a non-situation simply from admiring her butt as she walked towards her bedroom. And just because he felt to need to jerk off It's not like they masturbated in front of each other or were even aware what each other was doing. And then, by simply going out to dinner, she overreacted by stating out of nowhere that "if this goes any further" "we'll lose...if we continue" A completely disjointed story line. The back story about Otis really had no relevance to the plot.

bdave2bdave2about 1 month ago

Well done. I love your open endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous