Jake & Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that?" Liz asked, her shock clear in her eyes. "You didn't even try to date her or try the relationship at all?"

"Nah," Jake replied, "I wasn't into her that way at all. She was friendly

and smart, and hot, but I just couldn't see myself with her in any way besides a casual hook up or platonic friendship."

"Fair enough, I suppose," Liz said. "A bit harsh maybe, but if you don't see a future in it, I guess there's no point getting into it at all."

"Exactly."

"But that still doesn't mean you just stop, right? I mean you've been here for three months, and you don't seem to have had any action at all."

Jake hesitated before answering her. He couldn't deny that it was good that they were comfortable enough with each other to be having such a frank discussion about sex, but he still felt a little awkward, especially as the reminder of his last booty call had gotten him stirred up. He shifted in the seat and brought his leg up to hide his growing erection.

It didn't help that his mother was looking so enticing at that moment, and she lounged opposite him on the sofa. Unlike the last time he'd seen her face bathed in the soft light, this time she seemed vibrant and alive. The shifting shadows cast as the rain cascaded down the windows seemed to animate her face, and the light seemed to sparkle in her eyes. He felt his erection intensify as he took a moment to take in the sight of her toned but curvaceous body.

"I've managed with just helping myself so far, if you know what I mean," he said.

"Hmmm" Liz replied. She merely nodded, but Jake noticed that her eyes briefly darted down to look at his crotch before coming back up to look in his eyes. He realised his comment clearly left the door open to thinking about him masturbating, and judging by the strange look his mother was giving him, he knew that's what she was probably imagining. She seemed to somehow have a far away look in her eyes while at the same time a deep intensity that felt almost predatory.

Suddenly she gulped down the remainder of her wine and set her glass down. She swung her feet down to the floor, and said, "Well, I think it might be time to turn in." As she walked past him, she caressed Jake's shoulder briefly.

"Good night, son."

"Night mom."

Where her hand had been on his shoulder seemed be tingle, and as she slid her hand away, he felt himself yearning for her to linger. As she left the lounge, he turned his head and couldn't take his eyes away from the gentle sway of her matronly hips. Those few paces down the hall to her bedroom were seared into his memory, but we're outdone when Liz stopped at the doorway and cast him one last look before stepping in and closing the door.

That look. Her eyes. The part of her lips. The swell if her breasts. The warmth of her touch. All those stimuli were churning together with the feelings he had been mulling over that evening. Not only did he love his mother, and not only did he really enjoy her company, but he was sporting a raging hard on from perving on her. And she knew it. It was all in that look.

Liz closed the door and pressed her back to it. It had been so long since she'd felt this attracted to anyone, to the point of almost leaning over and kissing them. It was just to astonishing that it was her son. As much as she had been able to compartmentalise her role as mother and friend and keep them separate from the part of her that found him attractive, she had to admit that those boundaries were becoming much harder to maintain. Her feelings towards him were strange. She still loved him dearly as a mother and felt that she'd gained a best friend during his stay. But now her body was reacting to the fact there was a very attractive man in the next room who clearly had sexual needs and urges like her own.

Her mind raced from imagining him masturbating out on the sofa, to calling his friend with benefits and having a grand time. She'd thought that she would be able to keep her libido in check, but all the talk of casual sex combined with the wine and her attractive son all seemed to be eroding her self control.

She began stripping her clothes as she made her way to the bed, knowing that her passions were already fired up. She could tell that Jake was trying to hide his erection when they were talking, and the moment he stopped to check her out was not lost on her either. Regardless of how she felt about the mixed emotions for her son at the moment, her body was screaming out for just one thing. Release. And so for the first time in many months, she gave in. It was a rushed performance, the need of her body surprising and delighting her. She was quite experienced as a lover, but the speed with which she was able to reach her peak was fast even for her. Every touch of her fingers between her lips and against her clit seemed to trigger a cascade of pleasure that rippled outward from her womanhood up through her belly and chest and out long her skin.

She was rapidly reaching the point of no return, her fingers dancing marvelously between her slick lips as she buried her face down into her pillows. She imagined a young, hard cock slamming into her from behind, rough hands grabbing her own and pulling her. The joyful feelings radiating upward from her sex seemed to switch on every nerve in her body, and the ecstatic wave of pleasure that swept over her as she peaked had her legs shaking against the mattress. She grunted and moaned into her pillows, but for those brief moments was totally lost to the rapture her body was giving into.

Jake felt conflicted. He had no idea how to process the fact that when he saw his mother's sexy rear end, all he wanted to do was to slide his hands into the waistband of her pants, grab handfuls of her luscious butt and bury his face between her cheeks. How was he suddenly feeling this way? For his mother! Yes she was attractive, and yes it had been a long time since his last fuck. But it hadn't been so long that he should be going crazy over his own mother. His rational mind kept running though an endless loop, starting with the fact she was his mother, that it was wrong to think of her this way and that he needed to control himself lest he cross a line he was not prepared for. But his body and his instincts had other ideas. He couldn't deny the fact that when he imagined what she might be doing behind the closed door of her bedroom, his cock swelled. And when he in turn imagined what he would like to do to her body, he could feel the pre-cum start leaking out of his cock. And knowing that he was partly to cause for her current state made his cock ache for its own release.

He reached over to grab a fistful of tissues with one hand while he hooked and dragged his sweat pants down with the other. His turgid member stood thick and proud, moisture seeping from the tip. He knew he was already close. The time since his last orgasm, coupled with the intense feelings and attraction he now had for his mother, and knowing the feelings were mutual, all culminated in a speedy release. He leaned back as he took a firm grip on his cock and began pumping it while covering the head with tissues. He imagined what his mother would be doing in her room, the beauty of her naked form and the feel of her body under his hands. He imagined spreading her legs and driving his cock into her over and over again, the wet slapping sound of their vigorous humping echoing in his mind. And with a final gasp, he filled his fist with cum, all the while picturing the sticky white product of his lust covering his mother's breasts.

---------

Jake breathed a heavy sigh as he leaned against the window of his office. It was just after lunch and he was having to deal a serious workplace issue – one that he had no patience or sympathy for. These idiots just kept causing more problems for him every time they couldn't keep their over-active sex drives in check. Maybe at the start of their relationship things had been ok, but inevitably romance always came with unforeseen consequences. Combine that risk with the workplace scenario where everyone has to bear witness to the collapse of their relationship and you have a recipe for disaster.

The door opened and a disheveled man in his fifties walked in and closed the door behind him. He seemed furtive and energetic, almost like he was high on drugs or something. Jake thought that would explain some of the irrational behaviour.

The older man stood in front of Jake's desk and said, "Jake, I swear I can explain." He held up both hands in supplication. "We're back together! All the confusion and rumours around the office have all been sorted out and everything can go back to normal."

"Normal, Otis?" Jake was on the verge of yelling at the quavering little imp. He places his knuckles on the table top and said, "How the fuck is sneaking into your car at lunch to fuck your girlfriend 'normal'? How the fuck do expect me to let you stay here while you reek of sex and can't even sit still? You know we've tried to be accommodating as you and Michelle deal with things, but this? This is grounds for throwing you out on your ass right now! What the hell were you thinking?"

Otis sucked his lips and kept his head down. He nodded at everything Jake had to say. He seemed like he was trying desperately to keep a rein on an unruly horse as it threatened to bolt out of the stables. But when Jake looked into his eyes, he realised that wasn't entirely true. The horse was already long gone, and Otis was riding it into the sunset.

"I know that our problems have been making things difficult around here," Otis began, "buy you have to understand: I love her."

Jake rolled his eyes and had to wipe his face to keep from yelling at Otis.

"I know that may not mean much to you, Jake, but she's all that matters to me, okay? At first, sure, it was casual and all, but now. Things have changed. I feel like a new man!"

"I don't care, Otis!" Otis lost his smile as Jake was now yelling at him. "Do you know what you've done? Do you realise the position you're putting

me in - what position this business is in now? If I let you stay, we're likely to lose staff who see that as condoning your unprofessional behaviour. If I sack you, I endanger the work that we've got lined up. Either way, there's no easy way out for me. All because you couldn't keep your fucking dick in your pants!"

"Oh come on, Jake!" Otis came around to the other side of the desk. "You can't push me out. I'm invested in this as much as you. I... I swear, if you just let me explain it to the others-"

"Explain what?! That you've been distracted these last few weeks because you weren't getting any pussy? That we should all just look the other way as you turn this office into a cheap hotel? Or how you have no care whatsoever for why we're all here? And here's a clue, Otis, it's not fucking! We're here to work. This is an office, and we are professionals. We don't come here to have to wade through your sexual frustrations. That is not a suitable workplace! How the hell do you intend to explain that away?"

Otis slumped heavily into the chair, his shoulders stooped down as he stared at his hands. Seeing his colleague looking so defeated sapped the fury out of Jake. He was still angry, but he no longer felt the need to yell at beaten man in his office. Jake turned around and took a deep breathe, exhaling as he gazed out of his window again.

"I never meant for this to happen, Jake."

Without turning to look at him, Jake replied, "I know. But your recklessness still has very real consequences for us all, even if they were unforeseen by you." He turned around and faced Otis, crossing his arms across his chest. "Do you see that you leave me with very little option here? I can't appear to condone what you and Michelle have done, nor can I really afford to lose you. So what do you think we should do now?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because unlike someone in my position," Jake said, "you still have options. What do you think you need to do?"

The gears in Otis' mind were turning at a furious pace, as he tried to navigate his way out of this mess he'd created. But no matter what he tried to think of, only one possible solution came close to being satisfactory.

"I'll resign."

He looked up at Jake, who had returned to gazing out the window. Jake cast his eyes down and slowly nodded.

"You'll have two weeks to do the hand over of all your work. After that, I'm afraid you're out."

Otis breathed a long and weary sigh. It seemed like the final punctuation mark of a long and arduous journey, where he'd gotten lost along the way but somehow made it back to civilisation. This problem with his work was the last hurdle that was coming between him and Michelle, and now that he'd decided to remove that problem from the equation, he knew there was nothing left to keep them apart. It was the last test in a series of heartbreaking trials he'd been through recently, and putting it to rest lifted a great weight off his shoulders. As disappointed as he was to be leaving his job, he knew he had made the right choice.

"I am sorry for placing you in this awful position, Jake. I never intended for anyone else to suffer for what we were doing."

"I know, man, but that's why they say, you shouldn't shit where you eat. You don't mix business with pleasure, you know? There are just some parts of your life that are supposed to stay separate. Mixing them together just inevitably leads to conflicts and problems."

--------------

The late afternoon sun had all but disappeared by the time Jake stepped out of his office building. He was exhausted from having to deal with the Otis and his lack of self control. Thankfully, Michelle reported to one of the other line managers, so she wasn't his problem. But by the time she had her meeting, word of Otis' resignation had already worked it's way through the manager group. So she was spared the hassle of having to make a similar choice, and only had to accept some stricter rules on her work and an extended probation period.

But the irony of his argument with Otis was not lost on Jake. He knew that the words of wisdom applied equally to his own situation, with some equally disastrous unforeseen consequences. He'd been so busy that day, he hadn't had a lot of time to process what had happened last night with his mother. And now, the work day done, he felt trepidation as he made his way home. As tired as he was, he found himself dragging his feet toward her apartment. He was still at a complete loss as to how to approach or even begin to resolve the situation. But, was there even a situation? Perhaps, if he just pretend like nothing happened, they could go back to normal. Maybe he was stressing over nothing. Despite him seeing the lustful look in his mother's eyes, perhaps it was just going to be a once off mistake that they would learn from. At least, that's what he was hoping for. Yes, he decided, that's how it will be fixed. Just pretend like it never happened, and you'll get past it.

Having made his decision, he picked up his pace and arrived home before nightfall. He opened the door, expecting his mother to either be preparing dinner or setting the table for take away. To his surprise, he didn't find her at all.

"Mom?"

"I'm in the bathroom, Jake."

"Okay. What's for dinner?"

"Oh, I thought we could go out and get something to eat tonight. My treat."

Jake's stomach tightened, both out of fear and excitement. Was this her way of settling things down between them? Was she trying to bribe him with food? But for what purpose? Was she afraid he would go telling everyone what a disgusting mother she was for lusting after her own son? He hadn't even taken his shoes off after coming home, and he simply stood by the front door in shock.

But what he saw next made him gasp out loud. Liz stepped out of the bathroom wearing a short blue mini skirt that stopped half way down her smooth thighs, along with a loose white top that was just sheer enough to reveal glimpses of her skin beneath it. But to Jake's horror and amusement, it looked like she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Are you okay honey? You look like you've seen a ghost."

As she turned to face him, the tips of her breasts brushed up against the front of her top and he could tell, she appeared to be wearing a nude coloured bra. But the effect was intoxicating nonetheless.

"I'm fine," he squeaked, "just a bit surprised."

"Alright, well I guess it's good you haven't settled in, because we have to go. I booked for seven at Gertrude's so if we don't go now we won't make it."

She brushed past him to the front door, picking a pair of black flats on her way out. Slipping the shoes on, she opened the door and stepped out.

"Well," she said on the other side of the threshold, "are you coming?"

Jake knew that he should resist, that he should at least try talk to her before going anywhere with her dressed like that. His rational brain was warning him that if he were to step over that threshold, there would be no turning back. He had his last chance now to really put a stop to this whole crazy disaster. Take heed of Otis, his brain seemed to scream. But he felt like he'd been bedazzled, as though someone else was calling the shots and was deciding what his body did. And so he found himself shutting his mouth and stepping back out of the apartment and closing the door.

----------

Liz couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this giddy. Knowing that Jake found her sexy, she had been emboldened to enjoy this chance to flirt and entice to the fullest extent. Seeing his reaction when he first saw her outfit had been totally worth it, and she'd instantly felt elated knowing that he was struggling to contain just how attractive he found her. She wasn't manipulating him, she rationalised. She was merely stoking the fires that were evidently already there within him. She'd never tried flirting with him before, and yet he was clearly appraising her body last night. And that appreciation of her sexiness was intoxicating for her - to be reminded once again that she was a beautiful woman who could still turn heads. But she only really wanted one person's attention.

But Liz could also sense her son's confusion and distress. So in the cab ride to the restaurant, she tried just making small talk, just telling him about her work day in order to try normalise the situation. It seemed to work, as he eventually managed to pull his eyes away from the passing scenery outside and look her in the eye as she spoke. She was happy to do all the talking for now, if it helped put him at ease.

They were seated at the back of Gertrude's, a small restaurant featuring a rotating menu of multicultural dishes. It was relaxed, comfortable and somewhere they had visited many times over the last three months. They had ordered quickly and now sat quietly drinking some wine.

"What's your plan here, mom?"

The sharp and direct nature of the question surprised Liz, as she thought maybe Jake would either relax and jsut go with his feelings, or would try and navigate through with more subtlety. But it looked like he was heading right to the heart of the matter.

"Just to have some fun, Jake. Is that a problem?"

"Well, yeah. I'm your son! we're not supposed to be having this kind of fun together."

"Supposed to? That's pretty arbitrary don't you think? I mean, besides what one might imagine we're supposed to or not supposed to do, I think what's really more important here is, what do you believe we should do? What's the right thing for us to do?"

"We should stop!" Jake caught a glimpse of an expression of hurt in his mother's eyes before she masked it over again. Realising she was trying her best to navigate this tricky situation as best as she could, he let out a long sigh.